Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Reporting that the "DEATH" ruled HOMICIDE but Dr. MURRAY IS NOT A SUSPECT?

+25
MJJ Love
PETTINA2393
annieisnotokey
morla
Liberian.Girl.
beverleyflossy
EarthAngel90
ishealive
neverlandsfairy
emanviam
NikkiKat22
kdkennedy74
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
nlb
michellemissesmjj
jpresley
Another.Part.Of.Me
zembla
Rach
yaya
Savannah
DONNALOVESMJ
~~Kristy~~
ballongiraf
CantStopLovingU
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BBC Reporting that the "DEATH" ruled HOMICIDE but Dr. MURRAY IS NOT A SUSPECT? - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC Reporting that the "DEATH" ruled HOMICIDE but Dr. MURRAY IS NOT A SUSPECT?

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

yeah, i wonder what they'll tell us tomorrow?
We've been told "cause of death"
toxicology and autopsy delayed indefinitely
it's a homicide
Murray not a suspect
burial sept 3rd

what can they possibly tell us tomorrow?
Perhaps good ol' Ed will deny today's announcement and say that it's his identical twin Bob, who makes all these false announcements....

shame on you Bob!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

BBC Reporting that the "DEATH" ruled HOMICIDE but Dr. MURRAY IS NOT A SUSPECT? - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC Reporting that the "DEATH" ruled HOMICIDE but Dr. MURRAY IS NOT A SUSPECT?

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Rachel wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:then who the heck IS a suspect? Bubbles?

ROFL! That would actually make more sense than the rest of the case at the moment!!!!
Seconded.
It was Bubbles with the Propofol in the bedroom. lol! lol!

OMG I needed that laugh!!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:51 pm

You know something, when you look at it the way you have all stated here, it really almost sound completely ridiculas ... OMG Harvey peeling off a mask... LOL
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 pm

zembla wrote:I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us? Harvey Levin appearing on a livestream, peeling off a mask and revealing he's actually MJ. Screaming: I got you good, now didn't I? :p
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually snorted out loud when I read this then started p!ssing myself!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Just watched the 10:00 news on the BBC and their LA correspondent says that the crosshairs of the 'homicide' investigation will be firmly fixed on Dr Murray.

I still think it's Bubbles helped by Peter Pan's missing shadow
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

expect Murray go to missing SOON. No Murray, no arrest....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:27 pm

ballongiraf wrote:expect Murray go to missing SOON. No Murray, no arrest....

Exactly. There'll be something stupid like "Murray goes missing: LAPD scratching their heads over Doc's mysterious disappearance"
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:27 pm

zembla wrote:I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us? Harvey Levin appearing on a livestream, peeling off a mask and revealing he's actually MJ. Screaming: I got you good, now didn't I? :p

LMAOXD - I spit my drink reading this ... I would be screaming !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:28 pm

ballongiraf wrote:expect Murray go to missing SOON. No Murray, no arrest....

Exactly. There'll be something stupid like "Murray goes missing: LAPD scratching their heads over Doc's mysterious disappearance"

i think so too, and i think we'll get that story SOON - like in a few days.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Just watched the 10:00 news on the BBC and their LA correspondent says that the crosshairs of the 'homicide' investigation will be firmly fixed on Dr Murray.

I'd like to know where the hell Murray is during all of this. He's not arrested or charged yet they're claiming it to be homicide and the investigation will be fixed on him. Sorry if I sound dumb but i'm completely confused.
Does this go back to the point of a robber ringing the house before he robs it???
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Rachel wrote:I have to say that I think the BBC talk shit and I can't believe I have to PAY to listen what they have to say!!!!

me too Rachel never watch bbc at all,to hoity toity for me lol!
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 pm

ishealive wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Just watched the 10:00 news on the BBC and their LA correspondent says that the crosshairs of the 'homicide' investigation will be firmly fixed on Dr Murray.

I'd like to know where the hell Murray is during all of this. He's not arrested or charged yet they're claiming it to be homicide and the investigation will be fixed on him. Sorry if I sound dumb but i'm completely confused.
Does this go back to the point of a robber ringing the house before he robs it???
LOL Yep - only this time the Robber seems to have changed his mind before doing the deed, if today is anything to go by.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 pm

ishealive wrote:

i wouldnt be surprised if he's made a run for the mexican border and tomorrow we'll get an exclusive about "how he has vanished into thin air" - or alternatively how he's killed himself. Im sure the suicide reports were there for a reason?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

ballongiraf wrote:yeah, i wonder what they'll tell us tomorrow?
We've been told "cause of death"
toxicology and autopsy delayed indefinitely
it's a homicide
Murray not a suspect
burial sept 3rd

what can they possibly tell us tomorrow?
Perhaps good ol' Ed will deny today's announcement and say that it's his identical twin Bob, who makes all these false announcements....

shame on you Bob!

that was funny lol! lol! lol! lol!
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

WTF??? This is to stupid.

Who is the suspect then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Maybe Murray really is a 4D MoCap character - you can't arrest something which isn't real and doesn't exist outside of a computer program. Lol that's why they're announcing when they'll arrest him because he's not really there.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:44 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:

LMAOXD - I spit my drink reading this ... I would be screaming !!!!

If that happent I would have amifietly heartfalier

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Hmmm good point Ballon. These new claims are giving him every reason to run or commit suicide, i'd do it if it were me. I don't mean this to sound bad.

You'd imagine they'd shut up and just arrest him and then tell us the case is homicide.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:44 pm

how many times now have they announced "a soon to be arrest"?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Three times now? Or maybe it was twice.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:48 pm

ballongiraf wrote:how many times now have they announced "a soon to be arrest"?
How many times have they said they're going to start making arrests 'next week'? There have been a lot of 'next weeks' since then and it keeps getting pushed to 'next week'
Does that remind us of anything?

Oh yeah, the toxicology reports - next week.
Jeez, a little imagination would *not* go amiss here.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Lol and the burial Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:50 pm

ishealive wrote:Lol and the burial Wink
'Next week' LOL
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Three times now? Or maybe it was twice.

and why do that?
Normally, if you're suspecting someone of a crime, do you
A: keep quiet and collect evidence, or
B: go on tv, radio, tv and say "we, the LAPD; suspect Mr. Bob Bobson for the theft of our integrity and competence"

If this had happened in any other case, the media would've screamed incompetence. You DONT announce stuff like this - it gives the bad guys a chance to destroy evidence, and more importantly DISAPPEAR. What criminal would stay in his own house if he knew there was a pending arrest?

IT MAKES NO SENSE!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Lol OMG it's just so funny, i really feel like i'm in the middle of a black comedy/thriller...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 pm

I'm having a great time - I'm LOLing so hard today it's hilarious. If anyone told me this morning that tonight I'd be laughing and celebrating the Coroner's statement I'd have thought they were nuts - yet here I am Pee-ing myself laughing so hard at it.
Uncle Eddie - thanks for being awesome.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 pm

...hmmmm.... what about HIM????

BBC Reporting that the "DEATH" ruled HOMICIDE but Dr. MURRAY IS NOT A SUSPECT? - Page 2 ET
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

lol!

Morla nothing would surprise me now....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Figures!!

I'll blame Oprah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 pm

morla wrote:...hmmmm.... what about HIM????

ROFL Morla - at this point he's a serious candidate lol lol! lol! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 pm

ballongiraf wrote:then who the heck IS a suspect? Bubbles?

Apparently, Dr. Murray is the fall guy for the REAL Doctor MJ hired for 150 bananas a month:

BBC Reporting that the "DEATH" ruled HOMICIDE but Dr. MURRAY IS NOT A SUSPECT? - Page 2 MonkeyNurse
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:31 pm

hahahahhahahhhhhahahahaahhahahahahha
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 80
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:51 pm

ROFLMFAO ANNIE!!! lol! lol! lol!
I don't think I'm going to last the night I'm laughing so hard, I may need the 'Good Doctor's' services myself lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:59 pm

May I suggest some Propofol madam? I hear it does a person a world of good! Or do you prefer some Tar Heroin perhapse?
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:02 pm

zembla wrote:May I suggest some Propofol madam? I hear it does a person a world of good! Or do you prefer some Tar Heroin perhapse?
Hmm.. That is a very difficult decision - I think I'll go for the propofol with a side of tar heroin and maybe a handful of xanax to wash it down afterwards.
lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 pm

zembla wrote:May I suggest some Propofol madam? I hear it does a person a world of good! Or do you prefer some Tar Heroin perhapse?

Give me the rotting Marijuana, if you're not out of stock. Wink

God I love this. I felt like crap an hour ago, and now I'm happy as anything.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:

It feels great doesn't it LG? We've had this awesome feeling all day especially after the pointless Coroner's 'statement'. I wish every day was like this
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Inorite? Daaamn, I've been listening to Tabloid Junkie on repeat for a while, too~

Oooh, just because you read it in a magazine,
you see it on the TV screen don't make it factual, actual~
You're so damn disrespectful. Very Happy
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Tabloid Junkie is a kick-ass song and it seems like the Anthem to this whole thing.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Well, hell yeah, it's showing how much the general public feds into the media and tabloids bullshit. It's absolutely hilarious. And it honestly is proving to me that this is SOME KIND OF HOAX.

Hooooax.

Place your bets on when the headline of Dr. Murray goes missing will pop up. Very Happy I say within the next two weeks if an 'Arrest" isn't made.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 pm

I say 1 week and he disappears or 'kills' himself.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 pm

I am not believing in this mess anymore .... !!! I know my heart ... !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Well, hell yeah, it's showing how much the general public feds into the media and tabloids bullshit. It's absolutely hilarious. And it honestly is proving to me that this is SOME KIND OF HOAX.

Hooooax.

Place your bets on when the headline of Dr. Murray goes missing will pop up. Very Happy I say within the next two weeks if an 'Arrest" isn't made.

As i mentioned in the 'tomorrow Sad' thread: tomorrow geek
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Aww, but Zeeeeemblllaaaaaaa - then my hopes will be dashed! if he isn't dead or missing tomorrow. lol!
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:44 pm

zembla wrote:
Liberian.Girl. wrote:Well, hell yeah, it's showing how much the general public feds into the media and tabloids bullshit. It's absolutely hilarious. And it honestly is proving to me that this is SOME KIND OF HOAX.

Hooooax.

As i mentioned in the 'tomorrow Sad' thread: tomorrow geek
Lol just read your post there Zembla - is that your bet? Razz

I try to stay from the forums full of hysterics and arguments lol which I why I missed that one, but I've seen it now.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:

It feels great doesn't it LG? We've had this awesome feeling all day especially after the pointless Coroner's 'statement'. I wish every day was like this

IMHO the pointless Coroner's "statement" is nothing more than damage control after the "fake" video.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:15 pm

ballongiraf wrote:i dont think this joyous atmosphere was what the coroner's office had envisioned when they made their "announcement", LOL

donut, anyone?

EXACTLY,
They are probably thinking like WTH can we say to turn this around?
LOL

They messed up plane and simple.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:05 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Liberian.Girl. wrote:

IMHO the pointless Coroner's "statement" is nothing more than damage control after the "fake" video.

Do they even realize how obvious this is in the 2 days since the CORONERS VAN VIDEO?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:11 pm

So I have a question.

For all of the real Michael fans out there who really dont know how to think outside the box and believe that Michael is gone, won't they be expecting an arrest??

All of you are so on target. This is something the WORLD has been waiting to hear now for 2 months. The results of how Michael "Died" and yet not one representative OR the actual coroner who performed the tests, came outside to give an official announcement? I mean they are saying it was homicide and they send out photo copied press releases instead of having a PRESS CONFERENCE to announce the fact that MICHAEL WAS MURDERED????

Explain to me how the results show a HOMICIDE was committed, the ONLY person who could have possibly committed the HOMiCIDE - Dr. Murray is out there, and he isnt a suspect? He hasnt been arrested? I thought that was what COMMISIONER BRATTAN was waiting for??

This whole things REEKS of damage control ... but back to what I was saying with the fans who dont consider this a hoax - I think they are expecting JUSTICE and the only logical means to carry out that justice is to ARREST DR MURRAY!

If Dr. Murray is not arrested for this, then what?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Oh yeah! Thats right! He will go missing! LOL You guys are amazing
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next