For sweeties who dont know!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For sweeties who dont know!!!

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello,i just wanted to say what i said in Why no Russian members? topic and also goodbye to you all!!!
Because then you all know.

I feel very-very bad right now,im sorry and i hope you can forgive me just_friend and another persons here.But im sure not.
I didnt mean to offend just_friend or anyone else and i know there is so many bad people in the word and evry country(i am too,i know)am very sorry and feel very bad now.I made very wrong and rude post .I am really sorry,i just, i dont know... Crying or Very sad I dont know why i said it.I think because russian is so hard and i can learn it and think everthing is bad what cant do.This is so hard time to me.
I know you hate me now and gonna ban and you are totally right to do it.I know i am bad person(i try to be good but i always say something wrong and it ruins all) and i deserve all bad what is happened to me and what is gonna happen.Im the bad one and no one else, i dont know why i said that.It seems that i dont know russians very well(ofc i dont,im just one dumb 15 years old teenager who doesnt have life).And you are so right there are bad ones in all country(im really bad one).I feel so sad,and i hate myself,why i said that. Sad I cant even write because i cant see nothing,my eyes are full of tears,oh im so sorry just_friend(i didnt mean to offend you and you are from my neighbour country ) and hope you and others can forgive me but im 100% sure that you wont and you are totally right.I cant belive it,i havent said somethin like that never.I dint mean that,and i said that i liked only few russians thats not true,most of them.I always say that i like sweet and kind people but i am not the one.I just,i really hate myself because what i said,how could i?I am sosososo sorryy,i dont deserve to be Michael fan i dont deserve to be in here.I know you all hate me now and dont want me here,i can understand that,i did very-very mean and wrong thing and you all want me to leave.I will do it for you guys,cause i care and love you so much(i know you dont belive me)But this is true and you all are always in my heart Crying or Very sad I love Michal so much and i love you so much.You were(for me still are)family to me but i broke it all,im listening song "make it a better place" but how i can make it better place if im offending others(but i didnt mean it,i swear to god)i know i am very unnecessary here and u wont be sad if i leave,such a bad and mean person like me are not welcome here.So its time to leave for me,i love you guys and i had very good time here.I know i didnt help or anything but i tried to give my best,but it ended bad.Im gonna be sad for a very long time and it will be always in my heart what i did and it is hurting me.Right now the most,i dont know how to make it good,i would do anything.But nothing cant fix it.But please sweeties know that i am very sorry and what i did was the meanest thing what i have ever done,i wont never do something like that.I say something to myself:Before if your gonna say something to someone then think if it doesnt offend anyone and think about yourself if you are better,if i am better??Bye guys im gonna miss you so much,i cant live with it,what i said,i hope you can forgive me one day but im sure u cant cause i didint think first what i said.But i sai it again,i didint mean it what i said,this is most hardest time in my life and im so confused but it doesnt make that good what i said.Nothing does,i must live with it but it is hard for me.Now i undersatnd how bad i really are and i cant never be good.My hearth hurt so much.Ok i know i am wasting your time with writing this and wont read it(cause what i said).But it doesnt matter,it doesnt fix nothing.I just cant live with it and not saying what i feel right now.My heart is hurting and i know ur saying that u dont care,get lost we dont want you here Crying or Very sad
I know it is so long message but i had to tell this to you.I love you so much guys and i will miss you.Oh,i think i wanna jump off the balcony right now.I have such a feeling.I am so sorry,i dont know what to say anymore.I think this is it.Michael would be very mad at me right now,i know it.Who wouldnt you all are.I that hurts so much(my heart is beating so fast and i cant describe how i am feeling).That hurts that i have to leave u and im gonna miss you all,how sweet and caring you were for me and i did something like that.I cant belive it.My whole body is shaking and i couldnt describe how i feel right now,its not possible to describe.I am such a stupid and bad(i dont want to use rude words,but in my mind i am using).Oh ok always when i want say goodbye then im gonna talk again.
Goodbye sweeties i will miss you and your smart and funny posts and never forget you.You are always in my heart.I love you from my bottom of my heart.
I would do anythin to take time back and it wouldnt happened then.
And once more im am very sorry!!!You thought that i was good person(i think) and now you are all disappointed.And im not the one who you think.I try to be good and kind but i always ruin it,i do mean,rude and wrong things what is not nice to do(i really try to be good but i ruin it always)Because of that god is punishing me and have gave me such life what i have and i deserve it.

Merlin from lonely village who has no life and wants die right now.

You can leave mean comments,i deserve it.
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Re: For sweeties who dont know!!!

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

You are only human. Like the rest of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Ok Merlin listen to me.

You are not banned from the forum so please don't think and secondly no-one hates you. I don't hate you so please don't think I do.

I didn't mean my comments to come off strong but you have to understand that this forum is growing by the day and it's hard for me to keep the peace and monitor the behaviour that is going on. I know that other members in the past have come across as being a bit nasty and rude so I have to take a harsher look at things now to make sure I can keep everyone happy.

I am very proud to be a Moderator on this forum and you guys make it what it is. Without you it would be nothing. I want to ensure it's a wonderful place to be so if my comments are perceived as been nasty that is not how they are meant to come across. I woud never insult/hurt anyone on purpose, you have to believe me.

I think we all need to remember that at times we may say things in the heat of the moment we don't mean but others will take them in an offensive manner.

I apologise again and I hope you won't do anything to harm yourself. Please don't say you want to die because that makes me so sad. I urge you to take some time out and put things into perspective. There are so many sad things happening in the world at the moment that we don't need another one.

Rachel xoxo
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Your human, you get to make mistakes. But please don't talk about hurting yourself. Nobody wants that.
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 pm

we all make mistakes.
Im sure you meant nothing bad with that comment. It could be the language barrier. I sometimes struggle with expressing myself in english here.

There's no need to be that sad about this, honey. You made a mistake, you've apologized. End of Smile

and no one hates you.
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:11 pm

No one hates you, please don't think like this. You're as important as everyone else.
We all make mistakes that's what makes us human. We learn from our mistakes and then we move on.
Please don't be so hard on yourself, we are a family here and sometimes families argue but we will always be here for each other on this forum. Very Happy
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 pm

[quote="ishealive"]
We all make mistakes that's what makes us human. We learn from our mistakes and then we move on.[/quote]

Exactly!! I think this is what is so wonderful of being human that we are not all perfect we are all far from being perfect. So don't worry, I can't speak for everyone but for myself. I think you already apologized and that takes a lot, because not everyone who makes a mistake is willing to admit to it and live up to it.

We are all a family here and we some times act like it! We may not all agree with everything and we may sometimes get frustrated and out of that frustration we let our emotions get in the way and we may say things we'll regret later, but we still have Love and respect for each other, At least that is how I feel. Very Happy
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:33 am

DARLING!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

I love that you realized your mistake!!!
PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE, stay with us!!!

I really want this!!!! Sad
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 am

You're a brave one and I admire you for what you did! It's very rare and seldom that people appologize for their mistakes... You're not a mean person. It should have something to do with missing dear Michael. We'll all go through that phase and with these wonderful people here, it always pass. Just remember we're all a lil family here and our surname is Michael heehee.. People make mistake.. "To err is only human". Michael will be so proud of you for being brave in confronting your mistakes. You'll be fine Merlin.. Hugssss and May God Bless you.
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top