Gaaah...so jealous :)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:52 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:I read about Joanna Thomae in a french article (OMG love made read in all languages) that she first met Michael when she was 13 years old, her mother took her to meet him!
So at 17 she became a follower with one friend I think and visited Michael hotels or wherever he was in Europe and I think around the world. And one time, he spotted her in London and he called her by her name.
She also said that Michael showed her all the letters and photos he had from her, when he invited her at Neverland!
She also said that all the staff there hated her and looked at her as an fame seeker!
I also heard that she'd got caught nasty things on webcam at Neverland! I don't know if that is true...and the employee she slept with was Frank, MJ's bodyguard! I read somewhere that Joe Jackson did it with her too, but i don't think so!
Well, you allready know the rest!

After all, she was very lucky to spend so much time with THE MAN!
Most of us only know him from photos and videos! Crying or Very sad


So then the virgin store signing, wasnt the first time he met her?

Wonder what happened to horny Frank bounce
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 pm

I found this on mjjdream site or something like that! Just read it! It's interesting!


Anybody who genuinely knows Michael (which is none of you), knows that
Michael is straight - almost to a fault of himself, considering that he
doesn't look like the most masculine of brothas. You're so quick to
believe Scott, which is hysterical because if you knew their history,
you'd know how weirded out Michael was by Scott's advances. Michael's not
overtly homophobic, but he is old school and isn't completely
comfortable with it. However, given the nature of his profession, he has tried
his best to be accepting and because he tries to be a good Christian, he
does not judge, he leaves that to God. He still gets incredibly
uncomfortable by advances by anything remotely male....which brings us to
Scott. Scott made a pass at Michael. Michael ignored it, initially. The
second time, Michael told him to back the #### off (in more polite
language, of course...Michael was still quite young and sweet and innocent
back in the '80s, if a dude tried something similar NOW, he might get
punched in the face). They haven't spoken since then. The closest he ever
got to Michael after about '84 was that his boyfriend was friends with
Priscilla Presley's makeup artist. The two haven't spoken since Scott
tried to get all up on Mikey.

One may ask themselves, if his motive for coming forward now was out of
some sort of moral obligation and a desire to crush MJ's "strategy" of
declaring himself heterosexual, why didn't he come forward in 1993?
Maids, cooks, ex-guards, everybody and their momma was coming forward with
"claims," why not then? Or, if the motivation behind this is genuine
concern for the welfare of children and not money, why not go to the
police with the things you've seen (i.e. Scott claiming to have seen child
porn on Michael's nightstand)?

Simple, none of it happened and Scott was still livin' the life with
all of Liberace's dough. Poverty brings forth all sorts of "memories."
Isn't it convenient that just as soon as his cash stash is running dry,
he tells the world he had sex with Michael Jackson?

Please.

Let me break this down for you people and pay attention because I don't
like doing it more than once. Michael Jackson is thoroughly
heterosexual. He does not like men. He does not like boys. He likes women over the
age of 18. Shiiiiit, even before he was 18, he liked women well over
the age of 18. It's no secret within certain circles that Diana Ross was
his first. The poor guy thought he was going to marry her but she @#%$
him over with Gene Simmons and Arne Naess. He was pretty naive back
then, so he chose not to see the obvious. Then he was celibate for about 3
years, before becoming involved with a pretty, blond employee of his,
an actress from a popular '80s/early '90s sitcom, a singer that nobody
cares about anymore but was the ish back in the day, some
groupie/secretary, June Chandler (the mother of punk @#$%$ Jordan who got jealous
of mommy's relationship with Michael) and, of course, Lisa Marie. Lisa
Marie was the only one he allowed himself to become more than just
sexually involved with since Diana, that boy was sprung. Lisa Marie,
however, led him to believe they would have a family of their own, but stayed
on the pill anyway because even if she said she was a rebel, the little
@#$%$ didn't want mommy dearest to get mad at her for having a lil
black child. Mike found the pills, split, messed around with a couple of
other women with the goal of getting one pregnant just to hurt Lisa (he
can be an as.shole sometimes, true) and eventually knocked up Debbie,
which, (if I didn't love and adore his children and think think they
saved his life) I would say was probably one of the biggest mistakes of his
life. He was never faithful to Debbie after they married, never even
wanted to marry her but Mike doesn't like to break his mother's heart. He
and Lisa continued having sex until 1999 (they weren't "together," they
were just @#%$), until he met his third child's mother, fell very much
in love with her, but he is his father's son, so he wasn't entirely
faithful to her, which is why they split up shortly after she found out
she was pregnant. From that time, up until right before these new
bullish allegations broke, he was pretty much a dog. No attachment, just sex.
He has no time to get attached to somebody and then depressed again
after they part ways now that he has his children. I doubt he has time for
anybody other than his children and his lawyers now.

There, you have it. Take it or leave it, but it's the truth. Mike would
hate me for putting his business out here like this, but at least it's
accurate, unlike all of the other trash going around now. He ain't my
boss anymore, so he's just going to have to put up with it.

Summary: Scott is full of ish, Michael isn't gay and he sho' as h.ell
ain't a pedophile.


He is a very bad boy!!! lol!
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Scott, is that the guy nurse that worked at MJs doctor Arnie Klein? I read smth about it last week...

Sure as hell isn´t gay Very Happy

MJ a bit homophobic huh? And Priscilla, really?`A kinda racist?
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Wow that tells it like it is.....i do know he got Debbie pregnant while he was still with Lisa Marie, but she apparently had miscarriage, he was definitely still seeing Lisa after they had divorced, there are pics of them snogging in the street in 1998....i dont know about all this infidelity though, i dont think he was feeling it for Debbie, i still think Lisa Marie was the love of his life....like i say over n over who knows!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Scott, is that the guy nurse that worked at MJs doctor Arnie Klein? I read smth about it last week...

Sure as hell isn´t gay Very Happy

MJ a bit homophobic huh? And Priscilla, really?`A kinda racist?

Scott was Liberaces boyfriend who he gave HIV to...Michael loved to go see Liberace play in Vegas.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Deb wrote:Wow that tells it like it is.....i do know he got Debbie pregnant while he was still with Lisa Marie, but she apparently had miscarriage, he was definitely still seeing Lisa after they had divorced, there are pics of them snogging in the street in 1998....i dont know about all this infidelity though, i dont think he was feeling it for Debbie, i still think Lisa Marie was the love of his life....like i say over n over who knows!!


I do 2

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Wow, there u go Embarassed smth else I didn´t know. But I guess u know who I ment earlier? The big guy claimin to have been MJs lover, and the whole thing started when MJ asked him (!) to drive hime home one night.


I think so too, there seemed to be a deeper connection with Lisa Marie.

Haven´t seen that pic, I´ve seen her backstage during the HIStory tour though, and it seemed quite harmless, but as u said, who knows.

I found smth that Talitha had written about MJ after his "death" and she shares how she and MJ would talk about everything.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:I found this on mjjdream site or something like that! Just read it! It's interesting!


Anybody who genuinely knows Michael (which is none of you), knows that
Michael is straight - almost to a fault of himself, considering that he
doesn't look like the most masculine of brothas. You're so quick to
believe Scott, which is hysterical because if you knew their history,
you'd know how weirded out Michael was by Scott's advances. Michael's not
overtly homophobic, but he is old school and isn't completely
comfortable with it. However, given the nature of his profession, he has tried
his best to be accepting and because he tries to be a good Christian, he
does not judge, he leaves that to God. He still gets incredibly
uncomfortable by advances by anything remotely male....which brings us to
Scott. Scott made a pass at Michael. Michael ignored it, initially. The
second time, Michael told him to back the #### off (in more polite
language, of course...Michael was still quite young and sweet and innocent
back in the '80s, if a dude tried something similar NOW, he might get
punched in the face). They haven't spoken since then. The closest he ever
got to Michael after about '84 was that his boyfriend was friends with
Priscilla Presley's makeup artist. The two haven't spoken since Scott
tried to get all up on Mikey.

One may ask themselves, if his motive for coming forward now was out of
some sort of moral obligation and a desire to crush MJ's "strategy" of
declaring himself heterosexual, why didn't he come forward in 1993?
Maids, cooks, ex-guards, everybody and their momma was coming forward with
"claims," why not then? Or, if the motivation behind this is genuine
concern for the welfare of children and not money, why not go to the
police with the things you've seen (i.e. Scott claiming to have seen child
porn on Michael's nightstand)?

Simple, none of it happened and Scott was still livin' the life with
all of Liberace's dough. Poverty brings forth all sorts of "memories."
Isn't it convenient that just as soon as his cash stash is running dry,
he tells the world he had sex with Michael Jackson?

Please.

Let me break this down for you people and pay attention because I don't
like doing it more than once. Michael Jackson is thoroughly
heterosexual. He does not like men. He does not like boys. He likes women over the
age of 18. Shiiiiit, even before he was 18, he liked women well over
the age of 18. It's no secret within certain circles that Diana Ross was
his first. The poor guy thought he was going to marry her but she @#%$
him over with Gene Simmons and Arne Naess. He was pretty naive back
then, so he chose not to see the obvious. Then he was celibate for about 3
years, before becoming involved with a pretty, blond employee of his,
an actress from a popular '80s/early '90s sitcom, a singer that nobody
cares about anymore but was the ish back in the day, some
groupie/secretary, June Chandler (the mother of punk @#$%$ Jordan who got jealous
of mommy's relationship with Michael) and, of course, Lisa Marie. Lisa
Marie was the only one he allowed himself to become more than just
sexually involved with since Diana, that boy was sprung. Lisa Marie,
however, led him to believe they would have a family of their own, but stayed
on the pill anyway because even if she said she was a rebel, the little
@#$%$ didn't want mommy dearest to get mad at her for having a lil
black child. Mike found the pills, split, messed around with a couple of
other women with the goal of getting one pregnant just to hurt Lisa (he
can be an as.shole sometimes, true) and eventually knocked up Debbie,
which, (if I didn't love and adore his children and think think they
saved his life) I would say was probably one of the biggest mistakes of his
life. He was never faithful to Debbie after they married, never even
wanted to marry her but Mike doesn't like to break his mother's heart. He
and Lisa continued having sex until 1999 (they weren't "together," they
were just @#%$), until he met his third child's mother, fell very much
in love with her, but he is his father's son, so he wasn't entirely
faithful to her, which is why they split up shortly after she found out
she was pregnant. From that time, up until right before these new
bullish allegations broke, he was pretty much a dog. No attachment, just sex.
He has no time to get attached to somebody and then depressed again
after they part ways now that he has his children. I doubt he has time for
anybody other than his children and his lawyers now.

There, you have it. Take it or leave it, but it's the truth. Mike would
hate me for putting his business out here like this, but at least it's
accurate, unlike all of the other trash going around now. He ain't my
boss anymore, so he's just going to have to put up with it.

Summary: Scott is full of ish, Michael isn't gay and he sho' as h.ell
ain't a pedophile.


He is a very bad boy!!! lol!


OMG LMAO. lol! lol! lol! lol!


How can this guy say that none of us (the fans) Dont know Michael. Well we know him so much, that we respect his private life.. Thats more then what this man is doing

Michael was always a gentleman. he never went from women to women


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Well! IMO MJ was always a gentleman and he didn't display his private intimate life to the public. His own family( Joe, Jermaine and LaToya) said they didn't even know what MJ did behind close doors. I do believe he was heart broken after a while and just didn't care anymore. Perhaps! when he comes back he will be more successful in the love department. I never believed he was a pedophile or that he was gay. It's normal that when people don't have anything to say about you they make up stuff. No one had really seen him romantically involved except for LMP. The media made up things and even said their relationship was a farce. I just don't believe LMP could handle the media. She does live a relatively private life in L.A. with her children. MJ always took his time with a woman. Whatever Joanna did if she did it had alot to do with her age. I never knew many 19 yrs that weren't premiscious. MJ doesn't have muscles and he doesn't look like he spends hours in a gym. He's a dancer with a slim build. Perhaps! she just wanted a piece and never thought MJ would come to know. But I believe in that old adage, "what you do in the dark will always come to light". Everyone have a great evening. I am headed to the gym. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:14 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Wow, there u go Embarassed smth else I didn´t know. But I guess u know who I ment earlier? The big guy claimin to have been MJs lover, and the whole thing started when MJ asked him (!) to drive hime home one night.


I think so too, there seemed to be a deeper connection with Lisa Marie.

Haven´t seen that pic, I´ve seen her backstage during the HIStory tour though, and it seemed quite harmless, but as u said, who knows.

I found smth that Talitha had written about MJ after his "death" and she shares how she and MJ would talk about everything.

Why do people have to exploit his Private life like that. I find it disrespectful and hurting. Michael didnt want it to be shared with the world, they already knew about all the BS the media was telling them. . this kinda pisses me off a bit.. sorry Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:14 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Wow, there u go Embarassed smth else I didn´t know. But I guess u know who I ment earlier? The big guy claimin to have been MJs lover, and the whole thing started when MJ asked him (!) to drive hime home one night.


I think so too, there seemed to be a deeper connection with Lisa Marie.

Haven´t seen that pic, I´ve seen her backstage during the HIStory tour though, and it seemed quite harmless, but as u said, who knows.

I found smth that Talitha had written about MJ after his "death" and she shares how she and MJ would talk about everything.

Ye the big fat guy who MJ would never look at even if he was gay....no u have to see pics of Lisa Marie and Michael shortly after Paris was born, snogging in the street looking quite drunk i think they was took outside a restaurant in LA....she also went to south africa with him and his parents and omer bhatti after they divorced....definitely still something going on at the time...

Wow u found this Talitha how, where?? i dont even know her surname

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:17 pm

I just typed in Michael Jackson + her name in Google and the first thing that came up was this:
http://images.google.se/imgres?imgurl=http://www.spoton.de/files/spoton/leadimages/MJ_for_spoton.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.spoton.de/fun-games/blog/goodbye-michael-jackson&usg=__h61dCQNFDGU-o5XC_e5fEISZHm0=&h=462&w=600&sz=239&hl=sv&start=1&sig2=C-2JyV2FebJgchT_Wh0y-w&um=1&tbnid=2jgX7TLqHQrjNM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMichael%2BJackson%2BTalitha%26hl%3Dsv%26um%3D1&ei=hnOYSoboFJvq-QaD2sWOBA
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I just typed in Michael Jackson + her name in Google and the first thing that came up was this:
http://images.google.se/imgres?imgurl=http://www.spoton.de/files/spoton/leadimages/MJ_for_spoton.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.spoton.de/fun-games/blog/goodbye-michael-jackson&usg=__h61dCQNFDGU-o5XC_e5fEISZHm0=&h=462&w=600&sz=239&hl=sv&start=1&sig2=C-2JyV2FebJgchT_Wh0y-w&um=1&tbnid=2jgX7TLqHQrjNM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMichael%2BJackson%2BTalitha%26hl%3Dsv%26um%3D1&ei=hnOYSoboFJvq-QaD2sWOBA

Wow that must be her then iv not heard that name much....but see she doesnt say girlfriend only friend....oh well all this talk of MJs girls, i have to leave u all to it, its been interesting, lol....take care!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I just typed in Michael Jackson + her name in Google and the first thing that came up was this:
[url=http://images.google.se/imgres?imgurl=http://www.spoton.de/files/spoton/leadimages/MJ_for_spoton.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.spoton.de/fun-games/blog/goodbye-michael-jackson&usg=__h61dCQNFDGU-o5XC_e5fEISZHm0=&h=462&w=600&sz=239&hl=sv&start=1&sig2=C-2JyV2FebJgchT_Wh0y-w&um=1&tbnid=2jgX7TLqHQrjNM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMichael%2BJackson%2BTalitha%26hl%3Dsv%26um%3D1&ei=hnOYSoboFJvq-QaD2sWOBA
http://images.google.se/imgres?imgurl=http://www.spoton.de/files/spoton/leadimages/MJ_for_spoton.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.spoton.de/fun-games/blog/goodbye-michael-jackson&usg=__h61dCQNFDGU-o5XC_e5fEISZHm0=&h=462&w=600&sz=239&hl=sv&start=1&sig2=C-2JyV2FebJgchT_Wh0y-w&um=1&tbnid=2jgX7TLqHQrjNM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMichael%2BJackson%2BTalitha%26hl%3Dsv%26um%3D1&ei=hnOYSoboFJvq-QaD2sWOBA[/quote[/url]]



She is very sweet. Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Deb: Found it Very Happy and it sure does look like there´s smth going on!

Sweet1: The girls seems to have been in a hurry, couldn´t cope with MJ:s schedule Razz Have a nice workout

The time here is 02:21 and it´s time to sleep (well, at least for me). Thanks a lot u guys, specielly Deb for providing me with info. I started the thread now knowing how little I knew Very Happy Well well, that was then and now is now hehehe

Have a great day/evening/night, whatever suits you

P.s. I guess it´s needless to say that I´d cut my vrists before cheating on MJ Very Happy
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Its kinda compforting to know that he wasent alone, the night before he died. Cause that was one of my greatest fears.

I like this girl, she sounds really sweet, and im glad he had to to rely on

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by PYT on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Wow! i just came accross this thread...ive never really heard of any MJ girls besides LMP and Debbie Rowe as well so it was an interesting read BUT i never doubted Michaels sexuality!
avatar
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Human_nature on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !


Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:08 am

I´m glad too that he wasn´t alone, and he sure had a whole bunch of them Very Happy U´re not alone PYT, it seems like there was a lot of us that were clueless about it hehe
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by just_friend on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:40 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:I dunno I always portrayed an ideal girl for Mike as an elementary school teacher (im even writting a fic about it and the hoax).You know someone shy, average, who was not seeking for fame.Beautiful on a simple way, not as a Holywood barbie doll.Joanna would really might had been the ONE but she did let it go...Sorry for him and sorry for her.

You are just portrying me!
I am a teacher, but not in an elementary school though! But I am very shy, so it took me time to get used to my social status to be in front of the students all the time! Smile
avatar
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Human_nature on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:35 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !


Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 am

No it´s most definitely not something bad. I´m just amazed (had no idea about some of the women) and happy for him. Besides, he is first and foremost a MAN Very Happy (pardon my English) and it´s just human nature tongue
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Rach on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 pm

I keep watching this video because it makes me laugh!

The "yoo hoo" when the woman is walking away is mega cute!!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Haha yeah I know Very Happy That yoo hoo seemed to be universal for Michael (the Bashir documentary, shopping)
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Rachel wrote:I keep watching this video because it makes me laugh!

The "yoo hoo" when the woman is walking away is mega cute!!!!!


It made me crak up lol! When he said that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Rach on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:42 pm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Rachel wrote:YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


haha that part mad me laugh Smile so funny when he ask her, her number lol!
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Where are you staying at? Do you have a phone lmao

Yoo hoo, wait dont go.

EASY TIGER lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Smelly on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Rachel wrote:YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ROFL!!!
avatar
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 pm

I dont know michael persenaly(omg cant even spell it anymore really need some sleep) but in some way the story of him going from woman to woman well let i say i like it in someway hhahaha Razz
Just the though of him getting it like that i like that naughty though of him :oops:haha im so embarrased for saying that lol!
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Rach on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:37 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:I dont know michael persenaly(omg cant even spell it anymore really need some sleep) but in some way the story of him going from woman to woman well let i say i like it in someway hhahaha Razz
Just the though of him getting it like that i like that naughty though of him :oops:haha im so embarrased for saying that lol!

OMG if THAT embarrasses you, you should see the sex thread!!!! Now that is bad hahaah.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:45 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Where are you staying at? Do you have a phone lmao

Yoo hoo, wait dont go.

EASY TIGER lol

lol!
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by PYT on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:38 pm

this is one lucky girl! jealoussssss
avatar
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:43 pm

PYT wrote:this is one lucky girl! jealoussssss

She was. Until she threw it all away by cheating on him.

poor Mike Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:54 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
PYT wrote:this is one lucky girl! jealoussssss

She was. Until she threw it all away by cheating on him.

poor Mike Sad

Yepp, that´s how it is when people don´t know what they have until it´s gone


Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not meaning that MJ is gone, I meant of course the relationship between them.)
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Jubilee on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 am

Awww well jealous! Well at least since MJs taste is normal and non model like women then I'm in with a chance woohoooo or should I say yoooooooohoooo!

Man that makes me melt!! xxxxx
avatar
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Haha sorry to dissapoint you Jubilee, but I read somewhere that she IS a model Very Happy

BUT we know that Michaels taste is very wide, he never discriminates tongue
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Michael doesn't discriminate ??? I am shocked .... maybe we all can have a chance -- Michael doesn't discriminate right ???
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 pm

We sure do Very Happy We´ll ask him as soon he stops play hide and seek Razz
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:59 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:We sure do Very Happy We´ll ask him as soon he stops play hide and seek Razz

Agreed ... !
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum