Dateline NBC tonight.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:00 pm

The second hour of the show is going to feature Keith Morrison reporting about Marcus Schrenker who reportedly faked his death in January of this year.

I find it strange that they're reporting about THAT the same week that the alleged van video of 'Michael' getting out of the coroner's van was released and what not.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by zembla on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm

missdahmer wrote:The second hour of the show is going to feature Keith Morrison reporting about Marcus Schrenker who reportedly faked his death in January of this year.

I find it strange that they're reporting about THAT the same week that the alleged van video of 'Michael' getting out of the coroner's van was released and what not.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Interesting! afro
avatar
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:07 pm

zembla wrote:
missdahmer wrote:The second hour of the show is going to feature Keith Morrison reporting about Marcus Schrenker who reportedly faked his death in January of this year.

I find it strange that they're reporting about THAT the same week that the alleged van video of 'Michael' getting out of the coroner's van was released and what not.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Interesting! afro

That's what I thought, too!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:29 pm

It could mean that the media is beginning to ponder the possibility of an MJ hoax and have decided to revisit past cases of faked deaths.

missdahmer wrote:
zembla wrote:
missdahmer wrote:The second hour of the show is going to feature Keith Morrison reporting about Marcus Schrenker who reportedly faked his death in January of this year.

I find it strange that they're reporting about THAT the same week that the alleged van video of 'Michael' getting out of the coroner's van was released and what not.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Interesting! afro

That's what I thought, too!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:36 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:It could mean that the media is beginning to ponder the possibility of an MJ hoax and have decided to revisit past cases of faked deaths.

missdahmer wrote:
zembla wrote:
missdahmer wrote:The second hour of the show is going to feature Keith Morrison reporting about Marcus Schrenker who reportedly faked his death in January of this year.

I find it strange that they're reporting about THAT the same week that the alleged van video of 'Michael' getting out of the coroner's van was released and what not.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Interesting! afro

That's what I thought, too!



Good thinking!
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:40 pm

When does it come on ?
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:When does it come on ?

at 9 on NBC.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by ishealive on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Interesting, maybe the media is waking up. Obviously they won't come out and say it but maybe they will subtly so it this way....
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by Rach on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:10 am

There was also a feature on Sky News in the UK last week about hoaxing your death. I think it was before the video was released but I still found it an odd topic to report on! Maybe the media is waking up?
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by ballongiraf on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 am

what was the show about? Smile
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 am

WOW! That does sound like another example of the media scratching their collective heads and exploring the possibility of MJ's death hoax. It's as if they think it is possible but are afraid to step up and say it for fear of being ridiculed. So they air programming to see if viewers will take the bait and run with it. That way, they can take credit if their efforts prove to be true yet can deny involvement if MJ does not re-appear.

Rachel wrote:There was also a feature on Sky News in the UK last week about hoaxing your death. I think it was before the video was released but I still found it an odd topic to report on! Maybe the media is waking up?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dateline NBC tonight.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum