Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

+9
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Sweet1
ishealive
MJSmile4Us
Bidoska
Banessa
EarthAngel90
SeeingClues
Human_nature
13 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by SeeingClues Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:24 am

It will be interesting to see if his friends who didn't attend the memorial attend.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:25 am

Oh God No .... !!!! pale pale pale this is not good on my radar ... !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 am

SeeingClues wrote:It will be interesting to see if his friends who didn't attend the memorial attend.

I agree with you! Wonder if Macaulay, Chris Tucker and Liz Taylor along with other of his so called "friends" will be there? Or will we see more paid actors attending to play the part as they did in the Memorial? scratch
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidoska Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 am

IMO it's possible they attend to the burial.
We know we're being watched so they know what our doubts are. If they wanna stick with this up they have to do something to convince us. Very Happy
But on the other way, as we read about cause of death, they 're always slipping up... and repeating the same things all over again.
Let's wait and see.
Bidoska
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 am

I don't get the following statement;

'Rowe, the biological mother of Jackson’s two elder kids Prince, 12, and Paris, 11, reportedly struck a 2-million-pound deal with the Jacksons, placing the children under the care of the singer’s mother Katherine.'

plz correct me if am wrong but I thought no money was involved in the custody battle? scratch
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:17 am

It's one big contradiction after another. I firmly believe this is their motive.
We keep watching the stage to the left while they're working on stage to the right Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:24 am

MJsmile4Us,
The media said there was no money involved in Katherine and Debbie's agreement. You must be kidding? Debbie Rowe got money for everything she did for MJ from day one. But all the same she loved him so much. Please give me a break! She saw the opportunity to line her pockets. That's why I couldn't see what he saw in her. Those were MJ's wishes to leave his kids with his mom and Diana Ross as alternate. She comes along to challenge his wishes and gets paid to back off. Yeah! That's true love! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 am

That´s the thing, she DOESN`T back off, although she´s been paid. U got your money, now get outta here! I can´t understand why Katherine´s agreed to let her see the children. Isn´t it against MJ´s wish? I mean, it didn´t seem as if we wanted her to have to do anything with the kids, didn´t they even have a contract to emphasize it?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 am

Sweet1 wrote:MJsmile4Us,
The media said there was no money involved in Katherine and Debbie's agreement. You must be kidding? Debbie Rowe got money for everything she did for MJ from day one. But all the same she loved him so much. Please give me a break! She saw the opportunity to line her pockets. That's why I couldn't see what he saw in her. Those were MJ's wishes to leave his kids with his mom and Diana Ross as alternate. She comes along to challenge his wishes and gets paid to back off. Yeah! That's true love! Keep the Faith!

thank you for letting me know Very Happy and I couldn't agree more with u about Debbie.to me she's a baby seller and couldn't believe my eyes when I read that she was given visitation rights Mad and it was even more unbelievable that she got the rights as I thought that it's impossible to challenge what is written on the will and Michael specifically pointed out that he wanted the children to be kept away from Debbie and the custody rights given to his mother adn he signed every paragraphs to make sure his wishes were heard loud and clear Crying or Very sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 am

Why would they invite Debbie to the funual??

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 am

Times of India is one of those Chinese Whispers sites - by the time they finally print a story it's gone through 20 changes from the original story until it's completely different. I'd take it with a grain of salt tbh.

Did anyone really think that Debbie would give the kids away for free? I wouldn't be surprised if she did sell them for more money. I'm not a Debbie fan if you couldn't tell and I have nothing positive to say about the woman.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 am

well, at some point they'll have to bury something. It's getting weird that he's still not buried (and not just weird to us hoax believers.....)

Why would they want debbie there? Do the kids even know her? What would the purpose be?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:47 am

Weren't there rumours swirling around before the 7/7 Memorial about Debbie attending that too which caused an uproar and she eventually released a statement saying that she wouldn't attend.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 am

agree APOM...
the media creates every day new lies..that's their attitude...their task...their job Wink
And I realized during the final weeks, that Tuesday is the day of the NEWS...
the major news....
maybe there's another postponing of the burial...announced on tuesday...2 days before
sept. 3rd...
we'll see
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 am

This is funny that it comes from the TIMESOFINDIA. ?? WHy would they get hat news 1st?

It's just so very strange that he is getting buried alst 2.5 months later after his "death".

There are so many differences.

I wonder what do the kids think of her? I hope they have not heard stories of her being paid to have them and etc. As a 11 and 12 year old kid, they probably understand, and I myself would be quite upset. Poor children. I'm praying for them.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down