Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

+5
Speechless
CharlieBarley
just_friend
Banessa
Human_nature
9 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:29 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 am

Awww! Sweet I am sorry to hear you are feeling sad! But remember you have to trust with your heart! I have days when my mind tells me that I should give up and forget about everything but my heart won't let me quit.

I know is hard but I am sure that everything will be fine soon! Look and listen with your heart. Don't lose hope/faith be happy smile I'm sure that is what Michael would want the most. Remember a lot of things still don't make sense to rule out the possibility that he is alive! My heart tells me he is and that is with what I am going! Wink Please don't be sad anymore if you need to talk you can always PM me Smile Take care! And hope you feel better! flower
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by just_friend Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:51 am

Human nature, keep the Faith!
There is so much news, that doesn't prove a thing to let us give up the hope!
I understand how you feel! But we have to stay strong for MJJ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOmPpnpgoNI
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:11 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:19 am

That video is so so sad, I am sitting here in floods of tears. Sad Sad Sad I am really close to my parents, I could never imagine being without them. If Michael has gone, it is so hard to understand how we lost such a beautiful soul so soon, but also it is so tragic cause the children lost their Daddy Sad That was so sad, watching that.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Speechless Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:48 am

Hey HN, don´t be sad. This is not over yet. We`ll become more news and
hints. Think of what we found till now. And don´t watch sad films, don´t listen to sad songs when you´re depressed.OK?

Keep the faith. You ain´t seen nothing yet...
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:17 am

Chin up HN,
Everything will be fine sweetie! I can promise you that. The video of him and Paris put a smile on my face. I think it was great that she felt so much love from her daddy and after everything he had gone through as a child he stopped the vicious cycle of child abuse and replaced it with unconditional love. His kids loved him and he loved them from conception. That is so beautiful to me. It's nothing to get down about. MJ is alive and living his life. There is nothing sad about that. I am glad he finally has the opportunity to walk amongst us without being followed by papparazzi or bombarded by fans. But if you need to cry for whatever reason do it and then come back to being focused. I have always felt deep within myself since the day of his supposed passing that it was unbelievable. I said to myself, "Get Outta Here". For whatever reason I just didn't believe it and I still don't. I just know MJ is fine wherever he is. He's not dead like the world thinks. Have faith sweetie! Everything will be okay. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 am

Sad im down to...
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 am

Thank you all I love you It's nice there is always someone here to listen when we have our down days xxx
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:17 am

Human_nature wrote:And I don't know what to think anymore...I just cry and cry.....
Maybe I'm too tired, I don't know anymore.

I feel lost...

I just watched a very moving video and...I cried more and more ....

Sorry, I had to tell to someone here, my bf don't understand me about MJ....

The video :

Daddy's little girl :

http://vimeo.com/6323531

Awww that video was just so sweet, and sad.... *sniff sniff*. I need a Kleenex now... Crying or Very sad
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 am

Here you go Dawnevee

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Moz-screenshot-7Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! 6a00d8341c5e4053ef010534cf8c14970b-800wi
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum