Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonwalker

4 posters

Go down

Moonwalker Empty Moonwalker

Post by morla Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 pm

I don't know if you discussed it already - I watched it on TV this evening and have follwoing thoughts about it - I have to admit that I'm no 100% hoax believer - I still want to weigh facts...so if we can dismiss the drug theory (against the autopsy results and the late coroner statements - I can see parallels to Moonwalker in very simple theory:

He accuses the media for their lies. He fights against the drug mafia and the ruling of drugs in manhood. He has three children with him he wants to protect. He leaves and they think he will never come back - then rush - he takes them to a concert "Come together over me".

If I transcribe the story line to the situation now:

He hoaxed his death because he wants to bring up a discussion about addiction to legal drugs and wants to show what will be the result of it (and we know that it is a BIG THEME nowadays - lots of people are addicted to legal drugs). So he wants to fight against it - in real world he has not the powers he has in the movie (of course^^) and only can demonstrate how dangerous all this stuff is. He died. The discussion starts, perhaps more and more people become aware of that theme, laws are changed (as is discussed in the one or other article now...). At the moment we are to believe that he has gone (like the children in the movie) beause he did what had to be done. Eveeryone should draw a lesson from this. And there will be a day he returns with a concert and his kids (who never saw him on stage and for them he always wanted to go on stage) will stand in first row and sing with all the other to "Come together over me". So Moonwalker is stripped off the super hero storyline but adapted to reality and reinacted...

Call me stupid, but this is what I thought when I saw the movie. The other possibility is that he stumbled over his own ideals and the media version is sadly true...
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Moonwalker Empty Re: Moonwalker

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:21 pm

@Morla - Moonwalker is one of my favourite movies and has been since 88 when it came out lol, I utterly loved it to bits because it was Michael Jackson even though during my early years I knew nothing about drugs, but it's an awesome movie and remains one of my all-time favourites to this day.

I don't think yours is a stupid theory at all because it is plausible. Legal drugs are becoming an increasingly big problem especially with Stars and wealthy people. Prescription medicine has taken some high profile lives in the past couple of years, Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith, Daniel Smith (her son) as well as created a lot of 'Hollywood' addicts. Those have been the most shocking/high profile but there have been others - not to mention the street drugs related deaths such as River Phoenix and others.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 am

I think it is very plausible
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 am

morla wrote:I don't know if you discussed it already - I watched it on TV this evening and have follwoing thoughts about it - I have to admit that I'm no 100% hoax believer - I still want to weigh facts...so if we can dismiss the drug theory (against the autopsy results and the late coroner statements - I can see parallels to Moonwalker in very simple theory:

He accuses the media for their lies. He fights against the drug mafia and the ruling of drugs in manhood. He has three children with him he wants to protect. He leaves and they think he will never come back - then rush - he takes them to a concert "Come together over me".

If I transcribe the story line to the situation now:

He hoaxed his death because he wants to bring up a discussion about addiction to legal drugs and wants to show what will be the result of it (and we know that it is a BIG THEME nowadays - lots of people are addicted to legal drugs). So he wants to fight against it - in real world he has not the powers he has in the movie (of course^^) and only can demonstrate how dangerous all this stuff is. He died. The discussion starts, perhaps more and more people become aware of that theme, laws are changed (as is discussed in the one or other article now...). At the moment we are to believe that he has gone (like the children in the movie) beause he did what had to be done. Eveeryone should draw a lesson from this. And there will be a day he returns with a concert and his kids (who never saw him on stage and for them he always wanted to go on stage) will stand in first row and sing with all the other to "Come together over me". So Moonwalker is stripped off the super hero storyline but adapted to reality and reinacted...

Call me stupid, but this is what I thought when I saw the movie. The other possibility is that he stumbled over his own ideals and the media version is sadly true...

i watched it one time on youtube but i didn't get what the movie was about. thanks for clearing it up. Moonwalker Icon_biggrin
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down