Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

+49
Truth_or_Dare
Gema
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJLove
CC
Happy Feet
SPAKKLE29FUL
MJThrillsMe
JustJamiee
IndonesianGirl
labkomj7
ziffes
speechlessornot
fa
MiaPaparazzi
kdkennedy74
MJfan777
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
SeeingClues
forrestlawn
Smelly
jade jackson
~~Kristy~~
MJFOREVER
jpresley
michellemissesmjj
nlb
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
ballongiraf
emo_pinkt
PinkLizard
Grace
DreamsComeTrue
ilprincipe
ishealive
silvy
sunrise
EarthAngel90
phoenix
beverleyflossy
Silence
Human_nature
Give.In.To.Me
STARbaybeeRoqk
bibi
Another.Part.Of.Me
Liberian.Girl.
Rach
neverlandsfairy
53 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o Empty Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Ok since yesterday I´ve been down , cause the validation of the document had took my hopes, not exactly the blackberry statement, but the veracity of the paper per si.

Tough today , visiting MJHD I faced myself with the most interesting debate in a very long time, cause its really based on facts.

Someone leaked discrepancies about Michael´s middle name, that seems "for its own will" likes to switch itself time to time, from Michael Joseph Jackson to Michael Joe Jackson and vice versa.

So here goes the link, all credits for :Hope and Mysteryangel777

The most interesting is:it fits perfectly with Annieisnotokay theory, except that this second MJ have been around us a little longer than she had suggested hehe. lol!

Now the big question of 1.5 billion dollars, literally:WHO IS WHO?

ttp://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/back-to-the-passport-you-need-your-name-as-it-appears-on-your-birth-certificate

Last edited by Rachel on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : STICKY)
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o Empty Re: Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:14 pm

I feel a bit uncomfortable with Michael's passport and SSN being all over the internet. I know we are trying to look at this from all angles but it seems so intrusive.

I wouldn't imagine he would like all of those documents surfacing now. I know I wouldn't. Sad
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o Empty Re: Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Rachel wrote:I feel a bit uncomfortable with Michael's passport and SSN all on the internet. I know we are trying to look at this from all angles but it seems so intrusive.

I wouldn't imagine he would like all of those documents surfacing now. I know I wouldn't. Sad

I know what you meant sweetie, but we need to check for another angle.If it really contents discrepancies on his name, also implies that no fraud had been commited.However we are checking their veracity to just figure out a mystery, and not to bring hits for its website.So somehow its less bad than have his "resume autopsy record" displayed on a gossip website. lol! By far this one of the supposedly best evidences ever!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Off topic....

Rachel, my mouth watered when I saw your new icon.... Embarassed

And Neverlandsfairy, if they used Michael JOE Jackson on the Coroners report... Is it thus invalid for the coroners report of Michael JOSEPH Jackson?
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 pm

I would freak out at the thought of an autopsy report on some rag site as well. You saw how I freaked tonight when I thought an "autopsy" picture has been leaked.

I guess I just figure that Michael was always so private that this would be hs worst nightmare. I also didn't like the comments on MJHD about how maybe the BC's for the children were fake. I am begging people not to bring the children into this.

I know we want the truth but I think at times we may go too far.....
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Off topic....

Rachel, my mouth watered when I saw your new icon.... Embarassed

And Neverlandsfairy, if they used Michael JOE Jackson on the Coroners report... Is it thus invalid for the coroners report of Michael JOSEPH Jackson?

Indeed they did the opposite, they named Michael Joseph Jackson ,but according with the researches and the passport ID and trial records, Michael Joe Jackson can still be around...O.o

We need to figure it out.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Rachel wrote:I would freak out at the thought of an autopsy report on some rag site as well. You saw how I freaked tonight when I thought an "autopsy" picture has been leaked.

I guess I just figure that Michael was always so private that this would be hs worst nightmare. I also didn't like the comments on MJHD about how maybe the BC's for the children were fake. I am begging people not to bring the children into this.

There's a reason I rarely go on MJDH. :/ And well, here, we at least try to respect is.. but if it's already on the 'net, there's not much we could do but learn from it.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Rachel wrote:I would freak out at the thought of an autopsy report on some rag site as well. You saw how I freaked tonight when I thought an "autopsy" picture has been leaked.

Unfortunately, the resume went online yesterday on radaronline, at least the readen one during the statement, and that damn piece of paper took my sleep since then.

I do agree about the kids, however the passport question and trial records are something really mind blowing. Suspect

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh no I appreciate that but it still annoys me.

This is what fame brings and it sickens me. People hunting down your personal private documents and going through your trash to find your things.

I feel sorry for Michael because this is the shit he had to put up with for years and it's sick!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:39 pm

There's a reason I rarely go on MJDH. :/ And well, here, we at least try to respect is.. but if it's already on the 'net, there's not much we could do but learn from it.[/quote]

Ditto.And our task is not to cause any frenzy, but just find the truth.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Rachel wrote:Oh no I appreciate that but it still annoys me.

This is what fame brings and it sickens me. People hunting down your personal private documents and going through your trash to find your things.

I feel s
orry for Michael because this is the shit he had to put up with for years and it's sick!

Me too, but at least we are doing it for a "good" purpose.And you might see under this perspective, perhaps who died had been Michael Joseph instead of Michael Joe...Thus it causes some troubles about the kids. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 pm

I'm so happy right now I could scream. Continuous roller coaster~

So, hold up, Michael Joe Jackson was his birth name - why was his middle name frequently used as Michael Joseph Jackson? Isn't it essentially the same name? Or could it've been used as an "Alias"? (I forget, which name was on the report?)
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Ok heres the childrens birth certificates, but they say JOSEPH so im confused

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0630_jackson_kids_wm.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:44 pm

The link isn't working for me Sad
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 pm

I don't mean to dampen spirits but has anyone thought the passport that states "Joe" as the middle name could be a fake? Plenty of people have fake ID's
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 pm

@Rach - What about Kathrine stating that Michael Joe Jackson was his Birth name? (I think this was in Debs thread.)
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Here is 2 passports, im not really believing the one on the left, anyway they both state middle name as JOE

http://img42.imageshack.us/i/m…..sport.jpg/

Then here is the court documents from 2003 trial for child abuse which states the defendants name as MICHAEL JOE JACKSON

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/do…..803cmp.pdf

Katherine Jackson also states in her autobiography that his birth name is MICHAEL JOE JACKSON, she is his mother she should know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Deb wrote:Its working fine ok for me [url=http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0630_jackson_kids_wm.pdf
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0630_jackson_kids_wm.pdf[/quote[/url]]
Sorry Deb, I meant the original link from fairy doesn't work for me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:50 pm

^ SEE. I TOLD YOU RACHEL.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Well His mother said his name to be Michael JOE Jackson on her biography, his passport contents Michael Joe Jackson, on the trial is stated as such, also seems on his contract with Motown O.o.

So it does not really shows as matter name change case, cause it goes back and foward.

However...I was just watching right now, a video, that suddenly made me almost faint, cause somehow he might had gave us a big clue...On his interview on 60 minutes, he said about the child abuse :THIS IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON,ITS SOMEONE ELSE...(on his own words)

Food for thougt...

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:51 pm

I can't open those links Deb Sad

Oh BTW hope I didn't sound like a bitch for asking you to put it here?! I didn't mean to! Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:^ SEE. I TOLD YOU RACHEL.

I'm not debunking it, I'm trying to find a logical explanation for it and that means looking at the possibility that one of them is a fake.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Rachel wrote:
Liberian.Girl. wrote:^ SEE. I TOLD YOU RACHEL.

I'm not debunking it, I'm trying to find a logical explanation for it and that means looking at the possibility that one of them is a fake.

I know, I was just playin'. Sorry if I came off rude. Laughing
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:

However...I was just watching right now, a video, that suddenly made me almost faint, cause somehow he might had gave us a big clue...On his interview on 60 minutes, he said about the child abuse :THIS IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON,ITS SOMEONE ELSE...(on his own words)

Food for thougt...

I'm sorry but I don't buy it was anyone less than Michael Joe(sph) Jackson at that trial. You can tell it's him. If you read into peoples words so much you can see anything you want to.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 pm

The passport can be fake...ok. But what about the trial records?It was very serious criminal charge, and believe me , you can not abreviate it on trial ones.Or it means you can be sending someone else to jail on your place.This well ,would somehow explain why his fingertips went to FBI.

Cause maybe they do have Joe´s one instead of Joseph ones.

I dont want to bring to light the kids question...But I think it might would explain some speculation people had done (MY OPINION IS :THOSE ARE HIS KIDS)...Tough...Now we need to keep an open mind, maybe.

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:58 pm

for the longest, I thought that his middle name was just JOE...then all of a sudden I'm starting to see JOSEPH and you can not use a "nickname" or shortened name for official documents...

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:for the longest, I thought that his middle name was just JOE...then all of a sudden I'm starting to see JOSEPH and you can not use a "nickname" or shortened name for official documents...

Even more considering the trial question.

Im really puzzled.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:05 pm

so...none of the links work...why? Crying or Very sad
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:05 pm

his name is showing up as michael joe jackson everywhere except that death certificate...even on court papers. And your FULL LEGAL NAME has to be on court papers for sure. I'm only posting up this link so you guys can see his full name, although documents like these are public info, it pisses me off so try not to pay attention to the rest of the document, just the name please, thanks.

http://fl1.findlaw.com/news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/jacko/cajackson121803cmp.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

and idk how legit these birth certificates are because debbie's middle name is spelled wrong on Paris' birth certificate. My mom just had a baby a few months (she waited a long time to have another baby lol, I'm an adult lol) ago and they have you go over everything dozens of times to make sure it is correct, especially with something as important as this. And I though Prince Michael's first name was PRINCE...?? Also, there is some missing info, such as race, the race has to be listed for many reasons, and it isn't on either one of these.

I don't know exactly what is going on right now, but I promise you guys I'm on to something right now. My mom is an expert in the legal field but I don't want to ask too many questions because she is going to start wondering why I'm asking lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:16 pm

oh and ummm...the date at the bottom is listed as June 2009....... Question confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:16 pm

No Rachel no probs at all....sorry dont know whats hppened with the links here goes again...

passports https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/mjpassport.jpg/

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/jacko/cajackson121803cmp.pdf
this link seems to be working i downloaded the docs earlier

i have a thought that the kids birth certificates dont look right, iv just had ours out and somethings wrong unless it is diff countries

Last edited by Deb on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Ok so I just found this on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_name

It states about a quarter of the way down that:

In the United States, the middle initial is sometimes used in place of the middle name on identity documents, passports, driver licenses, social security cards, university diplomas, and other official documents.

Wouldn't this class as an abbreviation?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Deb wrote:No Rachel no probs at all....sorry dont know whats hppened with the links here goes again...

passports https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/mjpassport.jpg/

court docs [url=http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/do…..803cmp.pdf
http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/do…..803cmp.pdf[/quote[/url]]

Thank you Smile
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:25 pm

But it's the middle INITIAL, not an abbreviation of the actual name, Rach.

My middle name is Alexandra - the abbreviation would be Alex, which would be invalid on a legal document, unless my middle name was JUST Alex, if I'm understanding Neverlandsfairy correctly. However, they could just use A, which is the initial, in place of my full middle name.

Then again, I don't trust wikipedia. lol!
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:and idk how legit these birth certificates are because debbie's middle name is spelled wrong on Paris' birth certificate. My mom just had a baby a few months (she waited a long time to have another baby lol, I'm an adult lol) ago and they have you go over everything dozens of times to make sure it is correct, especially with something as important as this. And I though Prince Michael's first name was PRINCE...?? Also, there is some missing info, such as race, the race has to be listed for many reasons, and it isn't on either one of these.

I don't know exactly what is going on right now, but I promise you guys I'm on to something right now. My mom is an expert in the legal field but I don't want to ask too many questions because she is going to start wondering why I'm asking lol.

Im on the legal field also, and believe me, the lack of the above information such as race, and the mother proper name, invalidates the original document.Maybe for security, the kids ones are fake documents, while the passport and the trial are original ones.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:But it's the middle INITIAL, not an abbreviation of the actual name, Rach.

My middle name is Alexandra - the abbreviation would be Alex, which would be invalid on a legal document, unless my middle name was JUST Alex, if I'm understanding Neverlandsfairy correctly. However, they could just use A, which is the initial, in place of my full middle name.

I could not had said better.Touché.

And again the issue of the trial, on the trial you really need a full name, or you can be literally sending someone else to jail.

T
hen again, I don't trust wikipedia. lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Took me a minute to find your reply, Neverlandsfairy. xP It's in my quote. So, would this make the coroner report invalid for Michael Joe Jackson? (It said Joseph, didn't it?)
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Took me a minute to find your reply, Neverlandsfairy. xP It's in my quote. So, would this make the coroner report invalid for Michael Joe Jackson? (It said Joseph, didn't it?)

Yes it would i checked before i did the other thread,,,aargh...coroners report invalid cos not his name....if it was really joe...also initials can be used on official documentation of middle names but not shortened names.

And im not sure i have to check it out, could someone have changed their name legally to Michael Joseph Jackson so therefore if this person died it would be on death certificate cos he legally changed it, i dont know...

Last edited by Deb on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Paahaa, this totally lifted my spirits to absolutely soaring heights. Very Happy
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 pm

I think I need to look at this tomorrow with fresh eyes.

Just to clarify I am NOT trying to debunk but to make sure we have everything right Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Wikepedia apparently its easy to change name legally once in America, just need to check out if it would be valid on death certificate or if it refers back to original name...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_change

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Deb wrote:Wikepedia apparently its easy to change name legally once in America, just need to check out if it would be valid on death certificate or if it refers back to original name...

The great ISSUE about the changing is, seems it goes back and foward, cause during the trial record his name was stated as Joe, but on Prince´s birth certificate it was named as Joseph.So he could not had changed his middle name to Joseph, than back to Joe,than to Joseph again.

This is the Great "O", Deb. Suspect
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:49 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:
Deb wrote:Wikepedia apparently its easy to change name legally once in America, just need to check out if it would be valid on death certificate or if it refers back to original name...

The great ISSUE about the changing is, seems it goes back and foward, cause during the trial record his name was stated as Joe, but on Prince´s birth certificate it was named as Joseph.So he could not had changed his middle name to Joseph, than back to Joe,than to Joseph again.

This is the Great "O". Suspect

I dont mean that he changed his name, im implying maybe it was the other person who died, ie imposter, as i said you can only change it once in life....from my research at the moment legally changing name in life would be valid on death certificate, as in a married woman her birth certificate would be maiden name but death cert would be married name if she was still married, also gender reassignment people.

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Took me a minute to find your reply, Neverlandsfairy. xP It's in my quote. So, would this make the coroner report invalid for Michael Joe Jackson? (It said Joseph, didn't it?)

Completly, cause on this case Joseph is another person.What would explain their need to send his fingertips to FBI,since the samplers they might have belongs to Joe instead of Joseph, if you understand what I meant. Suspect

So if all this hoopla is cause Michael Joseph died instead of Mike Joe, its really a circus, but not a fraud!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:

Completly, cause on this case Joseph is another person.What would explain their need to send his fingertips to FBI,since the samplers they might have belongs to Joe instead of Joseph, if you understand what I meant. Suspect

So if all this hoopla is cause Michael Joseph died instead of Mike Joe, its really a circus, but not a fraud!

EXACTLY NOW U SEE WHAT I MEAN....WOOOH, GOD I HOPE WE ARE CORRECT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm

BRB, DIEING OF ABSOLUTE HAPPY.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm

I dont mean that he changed his name, im implying maybe it was the other person who died, ie imposter, as i said you can only change it once in life....from my research at the moment legally changing name in life would be valid on death certificate, as in a married woman her birth certificate would be maiden name but death cert would be married name if she was still married, also gender reassignment people.[/quote]

Im starting to think that too, and as I said in the other post, it´d just be a circus about the other one death, but not really a fraud. So it will turn on a look alike decoy case with similar name.What would be ironic, but not a fraud of any type.

And with a plus:it fits Annies´theory! lol!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:....

BRB, DIEING OF ABSOLUTE HAPPY.

me too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next