Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now)

+17
MiaPaparazzi
mommy
mjj29081958
2000watts
GirlSaturday
Jade Cat
rowdyangel
Red Velvet
Minyaweth
PYT
Sweet1
Give.In.To.Me
hungry
EarthAngel90
ishealive
MJSTAR
Souza81
21 posters

Go down

The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now) Empty The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now)

Post by Souza81 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Last edited by Souza81 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now) Empty BELIEVE

Post by MJSTAR Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:22 am

Hi everyone I'm new here I'm from Australia, I have been trying to add up in my head for days now all the inconsistencies of the past couple of months relating to death of our beloved Michael Jackson. Things just didn't seem to fit. I had been following TMZ religously and felt they had more of an idea of WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON then they were reporting. ie: the plot thickens. I noticed the (I see you guys here are calling them clues) at the memorial. I started to question prior reports and everything that was reported from then on in. I doubted my theories but had a FEELING the pieces of the puzzle were starting to fit together. Could it be true.

I am so pleased to have found comrades out there that feel and think the same way.

I totally support the movie theory, I too had seen the Geraldo interview and listened to the Jesse Jackson interview, I felt, no take that back believe Michael was on a pathway to achieving one if not more of his dreams. And as he said to an Australian reporter Molly Meldrum back in 1988 [quote] "I have lots of dreams and they usually come true, I'm so glad." I feel he still has so much left to accomplish, everything else Michael Jackson has put his mind to he has achieved why would [quote]" A change has got to come, this is it ,the time has come," be any different. He also had one wish [quote]"making the world happy." Bring on October can't wait to see him. Your a genious, Love you more.

Watch out for those clues, believe nothing question everything!

"It's a nice place mike comes from, I wish we could all spend some time in his world."
MJSTAR
MJSTAR

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now) Empty Re: The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now)

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:17 pm

I love this theory, i'm one of the people who believes in the movie theory.
I think if MJ wanted to disappear forever then this case would be wrapped up and the family wouldn't be carrying on the way they are. MJ is constantly in the news and this is to keep him in the spotlight. The last thing the family or MJ wants is for people to move on and forget about October 28th.
I can't wait to see the TII trailor I think it's out this month, that should give us a little hint...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now) Empty Re: The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now)

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:36 pm

I believe this movie theory big time .... My Birthday was pale affraid March 14 ,2009 affraid pale - the day he announced that 100 songs would be Inherited to His Children when He is completely deceased ... (B.T.W - M.J. - thanx u for that wonderful news - I truly needed that for a wonderful 19th Birthday Present - Not Mad but Scared the Hell Out of Me !) - so that made me wonder completely & I was totally wanted to know - WTF??? & Hearing about a Movie years back - made me interested even more - so I can't wait for T.I.I. trailor - Hoping nothing will bad happen on October 26 - My Brother's Bday!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:33 pm

I LOVE THIS THEORY AS WELL! Amazing!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:01 pm

I have always been hopeful for the movie theory but having it all out in front of you ike that to read with all the links and stories to support it...damn Souza...your amazing girl! cheers
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Souza81,
I just love this theory. The quality of the film that covered the funeral was just like film you see in a movie. Thanks for the links. MJ is a genius never to be outdone or underestimated. Keep the Faith@
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 pm

I also happen to believe in the movie theory, I REALLY think there is more to it than just rehearsal footage, the fact that its playing for only two weeks made me a little suspicious and the Chief of Police retiring about the same time it is to come out is BIG.

He is a genious, not to be underestimated. My only thought with the theory is who exactly is in on it and whose not, his family is confusing me and its hard to tell whether they know or not as well as a lot of people close to him that you would think KNOW whats going on are acting really strange.

The shits gunna hit the fan real soon, i really believe that.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 am

----

Last edited by Minyaweth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:36 am

ummm...I have a question and please don't anyone please (I know I repeated the word, "please" but its because I'm actually begging here) PLEASE don't take this as anything other than an honest question from someone who is in need of enlightenment.

I'm having trouble comprehending this movie theory and I feel like I'm missing something that everyone else gets except me.

I seriously just need some help getting my mind around the expected or hoped for end result.

Are you all saying that when October comes or whenever the movie will be released (and I expect a good old fashioned "delay"), are you saying that Michael Jackson will sudden re-emerge in some larger than life way and tell the world that he had everyone in tears, had 'tickets' sold - I meant distributed - to his memorial, had pictures of his mother and some others obviously quite distraught, concocted a public/"private" "funeral", had his kids well "rehearsed" for the memorial, had his doctor implicated in the media and supposedly in the law, had his friend and doctor splattering his kids' paternity issues all over the world, had his drug history implicated all over the world and MORE

ALL of that so that he can have a "COMEBACK" to out-do Thriller?

I'm just asking. Please help me here and please don't think hard of me for asking. They say we can talk about anything in here, right? I seriously feel so dumb! I need to understand if someone will be so kind ...

Are we saying basically that he will come out somehow (I know nobody knows how) and say to the world, HAY! THE JIGG IS UP!! IT WAS ALL WORTH IT FOR MY AMAZING NEW FILM!

? is that anywhere in the ball park of where you all are going with this theory? is this what everyone's kind of hoping will happen?

Last edited by Red Velvet on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:43 am

Red Velvet wrote:ummm...I have a question and please don't anyone please (I know I repeated the word, "please" but its because I'm actually begging here) PLEASE don't take this as anything other than an honest question from someone who is in need of enlightenment.

I'm having trouble comprehending this movie theory and I feel like I'm missing something that everyone else gets except me.

I seriously just need some help getting my mind around the expected or hoped for end result.

Are you all saying that when October comes or whenever the movie will be released (and I expect a good old fashioned "delay"), are you saying that Michael Jackson will sudden re-emerge in some larger than life way and tell the world that he had everyone in tears, had 'tickets' sold to his memorial, had pictures of his mother and some others obviously quite distraught, concocted a public/"private" "funeral", had his kids well "rehearsed" for the memorial, had his doctor implicated in the media and supposedly in the law, had his friend and doctor splattering his kids' paternity issues all over the world, had his drug history implicated all over the world and MORE

I'm just asking. Please help me here and please don't think hard of me for asking. They say we can talk about anything in here, right? I seriously feel so dumb! I need to understand if someone will be so kind ...

Are we saying basically that he will come out somehow (I know nobody knows how) and say to the world, HAY! THE JIGG IS UP!! IT WAS ALL WORTH IT FOR MY AMAZING NEW FILM!

? is that anywhere in the ball park of where you all are going with this theory? is this what everyone's kind of hoping will happen?

I'm sure everyone will appreciate what you are questioning Red Velvet and I don't think anyone on here will shoot you down for it.

I believe in the movie theory but I don't believe that Michael will suddenley re-appear when the movie is released. Personally, I think that it will just give us more clues and maybe answer a lot of the questions we have. BUT I still think that we will be questioning it all for a long time to come yet. I feel it would be way too soon for Michael to come back.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm

rowdyangel wrote:
Red Velvet wrote:ummm...I have a question and please don't anyone please (I know I repeated the word, "please" but its because I'm actually begging here) PLEASE don't take this as anything other than an honest question from someone who is in need of enlightenment.

Are you all saying that when October comes or whenever the movie will be released (and I expect a good old fashioned "delay"), are you saying that Michael Jackson will sudden re-emerge in some larger than life way and tell the world that he had everyone in tears, had 'tickets' sold to his memorial, had pictures of his mother and some others obviously quite distraught, concocted a public/"private" "funeral", had his kids well "rehearsed" for the memorial, had his doctor implicated in the media and supposedly in the law, had his friend and doctor splattering his kids' paternity issues all over the world, had his drug history implicated all over the world and MORE

I'm sure everyone will appreciate what you are questioning Red Velvet and I don't think anyone on here will shoot you down for it.

I believe in the movie theory but I don't believe that Michael will suddenley re-appear when the movie is released. Personally, I think that it will just give us more clues and maybe answer a lot of the questions we have. BUT I still think that we will be questioning it all for a long time to come yet. I feel it would be way too soon for Michael to come back.

JB.
Firstly thanks for responding to my question! You have been the only one thus far and I appreciate that.

Secondly, I feel that to stimulate questions within a theory can be useful as we try to collectively arrive at da troot of what is really going on, and I hope these ponderings are taken as serving that, and only that purpose.

What you said about the movie revealing clues could make sense in that "MJ sort of way" while at the same time wouldn't that still mean that at some point MJ will pop out of somewhere/nowhere and say, "HAY WORLD HERE I AM, I'M NOT DEAD AFTERALL!!"

Let me try and be more clear so my question is clearly understood, then maybe someone else will jump in too.

I'm not seeing anything that addresses (in concept) ..

1) "why" he'd (conceivably) pop out of the ashes of emotional hardship and tragedy for the world, in the name of a commercial splash, especially after all that so many have been through (some fans killed themselves?)

2) how would MJ (conceivably) go about it eg., what reasons does the theory conceive of, for MJ to use, to justify using something so tragic and expensive to justify merely a commercial splash, so that he'd win the world's understanding, approval, forgivness and support for such a spectacular project?

I'm just looking for these kinds of things to be (theoretically) covered in the movie theory because MJ fans know how considerate he is reputed to be, and I'm not seeing where fans have addressed these kinds of things but I feel sure I must be missing it.

If nobody comes and helps me out with that I guess I'll just have to read it over and over again and keep up with updates presuming its right in my face and I'm just missing it, or just wait for it to show up. MJ fans are extremely bright, just as MJ himself, so I have no doubt that it is very plausible. I just can be kind of slow sometimes Laughing

Thanks again for responding rowdyangel/JB!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:41 am

---------

Last edited by Minyaweth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:26 am

This IS the theory I support and believe in completely! Nothing else makes much sense to me. I believe he's coming back to life in october or november after the movie comes out and is going to be bigger than EVER! I even saw a t-shirt with zombie Michael from Thriller video on it and it also had the text "This Is It"...So I have no doubt that this movie thing IS the actual huge come back he's been planning for a long time and the tour he was announcing in march was never even meant to happen. it's all just part of the movie!
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:33 am

My mind goes back and forth regarding the movie theory. One moment I may feel that it is part of the hoax plan and then at another time, I will think "No way!"

I'm on record for stating that I believe his motivation for the hoax is... publicity. A movie starring a dead/live MJ will indeed accomplish that goal. My primary question is "At what cost?"...to himself, his legacy and the relationships he has with fans and friends. Media...I've beaten that dead horse enough. They wouldn't sit still and allow him to bask in his hoax glory...lol.

We will have the answer to the movie question in due time.

Are you all saying that when October comes or whenever the movie will be released (and I expect a good old fashioned "delay"), are you saying that Michael Jackson will sudden re-emerge in some larger than life way and tell the world that he had everyone in tears, had 'tickets' sold - I meant distributed - to his memorial, had pictures of his mother and some others obviously quite distraught, concocted a public/"private" "funeral", had his kids well "rehearsed" for the memorial, had his doctor implicated in the media and supposedly in the law, had his friend and doctor splattering his kids' paternity issues all over the world, had his drug history implicated all over the world and MORE

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:38 am

LOL@ the zombie This Is It t-shirt. Now that is funny.

Jade Cat wrote:This IS the theory I support and believe in completely! Nothing else makes much sense to me. I believe he's coming back to life in october or november after the movie comes out and is going to be bigger than EVER! I even saw a t-shirt with zombie Michael from Thriller video on it and it also had the text "This Is It"...So I have no doubt that this movie thing IS the actual huge come back he's been planning for a long time and the tour he was announcing in march was never even meant to happen. it's all just part of the movie!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000watts Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:11 am

I'm new here..so hello all!..First up, I was sure this was all for the movie. It all made sence. But I don't know, i'm starting to lose hope everyday.

If someone can give me good clear reasons on the following things, I may be a little more hopful..

*why would the LAPD waste time and money raiding docs offices,conrads house and such.

*how in the heck would the Coroner's keep thier credibilty if they are in on this, and how and why could they justify it?

*why would Michael want all this garabge spread out there about him regarding the drugs, all the drama with the baby dadies, and all his dirty laundry aired?..He hated lies being spread about him..so why would he do this?

I want to think he is alive and staging the biggest comeback in history, never to be out done!..BUT...I am losing hope.

I am 50/50 right now on if he is alive or not.

Trust me, I do see the clues out there..always have, but I wonder if we are just reading into things because we want him to be alive.

Someone help me, and give me my hope back..
2000watts
2000watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 am

Welcome!

Many people understand your confusion...lol. I refer to mine as "lack of clarity".

At best, I just try to go with my gut instincts as I look at clues and work toward solving this mystery. Alive? I'm a believer. Musical comback? Definitely. Physical comeback? Not so sure....doubtful.

2000watts wrote:I'm new here..so hello all!..First up, I was sure this was all for the movie. It all made sence. But I don't know, i'm starting to lose hope everyday.

If someone can give me good clear reasons on the following things, I may be a little more hopful..

*why would the LAPD waste time and money raiding docs offices,conrads house and such.

*how in the heck would the Coroner's keep thier credibilty if they are in on this, and how and why could they justify it?

*why would Michael want all this garabge spread out there about him regarding the drugs, all the drama with the baby dadies, and all his dirty laundry aired?..He hated lies being spread about him..so why would he do this?

I want to think he is alive and staging the biggest comeback in history, never to be out done!..BUT...I am losing hope.

I am 50/50 right now on if he is alive or not.

Trust me, I do see the clues out there..always have, but I wonder if we are just reading into things because we want him to be alive.

Someone help me, and give me my hope back..
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 am

--------

Last edited by Minyaweth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:16 am

Minyaweth wrote:Can everybody else read the thread in the link except me...? Crying or Very sad

Nope, I also...
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:
Minyaweth wrote:Can everybody else read the thread in the link except me...? Crying or Very sad

Nope, I also...
'

Same problem here....
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 pm

I cant read it either...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:26 pm

for me its, is he alive? definitely

musical comeback? of course, since there's so much of his unreleased stuff floating around (I found it interesting that Latoya made it know that she found so much music on his hard drive what-with so much controversy it could stir up legally or at least I'd think her first instinct would be that, and to therefore keep it to herself)

physical "comeback"? - well seeing as how he has not physically gone anywhere he can't exactly come back or as L.L. Cool J put it, "don't call it a come back!!"

movie? Its sure a fascinating, MJ-like thing to consider, however, unless the DEA, the FBI, the Coroner's office, the City of L.A. and the LAPD, anyone in his family who's unawares, fans who lost their money planning to travel to the U.K., families of fans who committed suicide (if any actually did), every fan club member who lost sleep, weight, jobs behind their personal devestation, those who uprooted to travel to the U.S. for "the memorial" ... and everybody else watching who felt the tragic sense of loss - - would ALL be as eager and forgiving as die-hard fans are, for a SPLASH movie to come out and would be as happy as fans to PAY money to see how MJ made complete fools of everyone on the face of the earth, and if all those people and entities are as sympathetic as die-hard fans are, to the fact that he felt that he needed to "one-up" the media - right now I just can't see it ... but, I guess that's just me.

I mean, he was taking on a more "mature", "refined" image and I'm not sure the "movie comeback" idea is consistent with that or his need to relieve himself of the W*CK* J*CK* label...but who knows what his plans would really be, or how he really would approach all that.

Right now, for me, it makes for an extremely entertaining concept and really does sound like something MJ would think of and if he can pull all the above off, he'd be beyond already being THE MAN.

I guess I'd appreciate it more as a hoax-solving theory, if anyone could support it with a bit more explanation of the things mentioned above, and if it something MJ is doing, I'll be first in line with my sleeping bag.

I only wish someone would try and help me to see it.

Last edited by Red Velvet on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm

By "physical comeback", I was thinking along the lines of MJ returning as a public figure, living openly with his children somewhere and perhaps performing on stage again. That "comeback" is the one that I'm doubtful will take place.

Yes...Physically, I believe he is still around. Now whether we ever get to lay eyes on him again is up in the air.

Red Velvet wrote:for me its, is he alive? definitely

musical comeback? of course, since there's so much of his unreleased stuff floating around (I found it interesting that Latoya made it know that she found so much music on his hard drive what-with so much controversy it could stir up legally or at least I'd think her first instinct would be that, and to therefore keep it to herself)

physical "comeback"? - well seeing as how he has not physically gone anywhere he can't exactly come back or as L.L. Cool J put it, "don't call it a come back!!"

movie? Its sure a fascinating, MJ-like thing to consider, however, unless the DEA, the FBI, the Coroner's office, the City of L.A. and the LAPD, anyone in his family who's unawares, fans who lost their money planning to travel to the U.K., families of fans who committed suicide (if any actually did), every fan club member who lost sleep, weight, jobs behind their personal devestation, those who uprooted to travel to the U.S. for "the memorial" ... and everybody else watching who felt the tragic sense of loss - - would ALL be as eager and forgiving as die-hard fans are, for a SPLASH movie to come out and would be as happy as fans to PAY money to see how MJ made complete fools of everyone on the face of the earth, and if all those people and entities are as sympathetic as die-hard fans are, to the fact that he felt that he needed to "one-up" the media - right now I just can't see it ... but, I guess that's just me.

I mean, he was taking on a more "mature", "refined" image and I'm not sure the "movie comeback" idea is consistent with that or his need to relieve himself of the W*CK* J*CK* label...but who knows what his plans would really be, or how he really would approach all that.

Right now, for me, it makes for an extremely entertaining concept and really does sound like something MJ would think of.

Again, I'd appreciate it more as a theory, if anyone could support it with a bit more explanation of the things mentioned above, and if it something MJ is doing, I'll be first in line with my sleeping bag.

I only wish someone would try and help me to see it.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:49 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:By "physical comeback", I was thinking along the lines of MJ returning as a public figure, living openly with his children somewhere and perhaps performing on stage again. That "comeback" is the one that I'm doubtful will take place.

Yes...Physically, I believe he is still around. Now whether we ever get to lay eyes on him again is up in the air.
It seems to me that last part is also going to be determined by answers to those issues of public forgiveness, reception and image.

I edited my thoughts by the way for a softer approach. I don't mean to seem harsh about this theory at all.

I do feel that if we're serious about getting at the truth, all our theories have to be rooted in reality or they should be called a 'wouldn't it be nice' or something ...jmo. Again, as an 'idea' I love it just for the record.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now) Empty help

Post by paulinah79 Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 pm

I am dying here... I want to read it but I cant! Where can I read it??? how??
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Honey,
Go to the first page of this thread. You will see it there. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanx for your answer Sweet1, but I get this, when I go to the link on the first page...

This blog is open to invited readers only

http://souza-mjhoaxdeath-themovietheory.blogspot.com/

It doesn't look like you have been invited
to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to
contact the blog author and request an invitation.
You're signed in as susieya@mail.com
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:59 am

Paulinah79,
Go to first page and PM Souza. I am sure she will assist you in getting in to read her theory. Good luck! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:31 am

I will do that. Thank you so much Sweet1.
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Ok so I am relativley new and I keep seeing the comments relating to the "movie theory" and this is the only thread i am finding so far-however that link souza has posted I cannot get in that site...I jsut want to know what theory I am reading the differant opinions on. It is so prevalent I thought i would find it under Hoax Theories...but this is the only thread i found.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Damn!! I cant log in cus I dont have Yahoo. Wasnt this public the last time?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:16 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Ok so I am relativley new and I keep seeing the comments relating to the "movie theory" and this is the only thread i am finding so far-however that link souza has posted I cannot get in that site...I jsut want to know what theory I am reading the differant opinions on. It is so prevalent I thought i would find it under Hoax Theories...but this is the only thread i found.

I am suggesting that you PM Souza81 and ask her to PM it to you directly. I am sure she won't mind. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:17 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Damn!! I cant log in cus I dont have Yahoo. Wasnt this public the last time?

it used to be puiblic cos I saved it in my favourites so that I could get back to it. Now it is saying I have to log in to view it but when I enter my Google logon I still can't get in. Damn!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Damn!! I cant log in cus I dont have Yahoo. Wasnt this public the last time?

I am also suggesting that you PM Souza81 and have her PM to you directly. I am sure she wont' mind. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Yes, I want to read it too and I can't. The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now) Icon_sad
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 pm

paulinah79 wrote:Yes, I want to read it too and I can't. The Movie Theory – Update August 26 (blog should be open now) Icon_sad

Send Souza81 a PM and ask her to PM it to you. I am sure she won't mind. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:04 pm

I did already. You told me to do it before.
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:46 am

really want to read the movie theory but cant,anyway how to,thanks because this is NOT it.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down