Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Wanted: Michael Jackson is the Boss - Qualified Applicants Only!

+24
xXxAmyxXx
SmoothCriminal
Jubilee
shirley-grace
Sweet1
PYT
RainbowRocketships
kdkennedy74
MJSmile4Us
neverlandsfairy
emanviam
NikkiKat22
hungry
illusionist
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
EarthAngel90
beverleyflossy
nlb
MichelleMissesMJ
~~Kristy~~
Banessa
annieisnotokey
Rach
GirlSaturday
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help Wanted: Michael Jackson is the Boss -  Qualified Applicants Only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Wanted: Michael Jackson is the Boss - Qualified Applicants Only!

Post by shirley-grace Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 am

Well since i'm a nurse,
I would apply to be his privat nurse and then i'd marry him eventually Very Happy
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted: Michael Jackson is the Boss -  Qualified Applicants Only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Wanted: Michael Jackson is the Boss - Qualified Applicants Only!

Post by Jubilee Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 am

I'll turn up at the interview and I'll be whatever he wants me to be Wink xxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am

Id be his bestest friend in the whole world Very Happy ib be there for him when hes sad and lonely id never judge him id support him through thick and thin and wouldnt let no one hurt him, i think we would have fun together Smile and if he wants to be more then friends hehe Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:51 pm

I would like to be his best friend someone he can talk to about anything he wants and have fun with i would never judge him, id never stab him in the back and would stick by him through the good times and the bad times i would never leave him and if anyone tried to hurt him then they would have me to answer to also id like to be the gold pants inspector when he has them on Razz Razz

and anything else he would like Wink Razz

Last edited by xXxAmyxXx on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:56 pm

xXxAmyxXx wrote:I would like to be his best friend someone he can talk to about anything he wants and have fun with and also the gold pants inspector when he has them on Razz Razz

Ooh ... I like that too - a Second Career Choice for Me ... Mind on is on the First Page but Your Choice is My Second Choice - Bravo - I give you a salute for that one ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:59 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:
xXxAmyxXx wrote:I would like to be his best friend someone he can talk to about anything he wants and have fun with and also the gold pants inspector when he has them on Razz Razz

Ooh ... I like that too - a Second Career Choice for Me ... Mind on is on the First Page but Your Choice is My Second Choice - Bravo - I give you a salute for that one ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hehe thanks Very Happy
ive added some more in now that i forgot to put Very Happy
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:04 pm

I want to make his clothes, that way my hands can "accidentally" slip anywhere ^^
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:05 pm

ima be his other half his wife his cook his nurse and evrything in betwee
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:07 pm

[quote="YveLoVesMJ"]I want to make his clothes, that way my hands can "accidentally" slip anywhere ^^[/quote

lol! Nice one
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Seeing as no one's picked it yet I bagsy this role for me.
I will be his Lawyer if you don't mind, NLF wants to throw her job out of the window lol so this is my role.

There is something infinitely sexy about someone who works well with their mouths and that's something I can do. Keep your minds out of the gutter!!

And I'm good with trolls too judging by today so I can get rid of all the psychos coming with the lawsuits and dispositions. They'll have to go through me first and that's no easy task.

xoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:17 pm

[quote="xXxAmyxXx"]
YveLoVesMJ wrote:I want to make his clothes, that way my hands can "accidentally" slip anywhere ^^[/quote

lol! Nice one

lol!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Love this thread! Ok, I'm gonna be his keyboardist. Since he's gonna marry so many of you, lol, I can have an affair with him "behind the curtains" after gigs while on tour Very Happy
Sure the passion will ignite while sharing beautiful music togetherrrr, so I might as well end up being his 20th wife! lol!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Love this thread! Ok, I'm gonna be his keyboardist. Since he's gonna marry so many of you, lol, I can have an affair with him "behind the curtains" after gigs while on tour Very Happy
HAHAHHAAHAHA! You are too funny Smile
I posted before saying that I'd want to be his friend, but now I think being his spiritual advisor would be equally cool.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:33 pm

hungry wrote:
dontmakeitfactual wrote:Love this thread! Ok, I'm gonna be his keyboardist. Since he's gonna marry so many of you, lol, I can have an affair with him "behind the curtains" after gigs while on tour Very Happy
I posted before saying that I'd want to be his friend, but now I think being his spiritual advisor would be equally cool.

ROFL lol!

Hungry, that was hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 pm

hungry wrote:

LOL! There'll be plenty of jobs for everyone in this forum! Very Happy
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2