Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found this interesting... michael and james brown

+13
anotherpartofme
annieisnotokey
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MichelleMissesMJ
IWSICS
DaduXLoveMJEver
Human_nature
illusionist
PYT
GirlSaturday
EarthAngel90
neverlandsfairy
mesquzee
17 posters

Go down

I found this interesting... michael and james brown Empty I found this interesting... michael and james brown

Post by mesquzee Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:35 pm

I hope I put this in the right section of the forum, forgive me if i dint. And I looked around and dint see this posted.. but it might be a repeat..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/06/28/2009-06-28_fascinated_by_death_spent_5_hrs_with_james_body_had_many_questions.html

I found this a very interesting read. How he spent so much time with the body, and the detailed questions he asked about ...

The mortal remains of James Brown had just returned from New York when the funeral home in Georgia got a midnight request from Michael Jackson.
"He called and asked could he come by," remembered Charles Reid, proprietor of the C.A. Reid Funeral Home of Augusta.
Jackson arrived around 12:30 a.m. on this December day in 2007 and stayed for nearly five hours. He began by walking into the chapel. He strode directly up to the gold-plated coffin newly back from lying in state up at the Apollo Theater. The lid was raised and Brown lay in a bed of cream-colored satin.
"He leaned over and kissed him on the forehead," Reid said.
The skin would have been cold under his lips, but Jackson did not recoil. He reached down to adjust Brown's hair so a lock hung down, as in so many photos.
"He just kind of twisted it around," Reid recalled.
Jackson had been a child of no more than 6 when his mother would wake him up to see Brown perform on TV. Jackson had sat mesmerized as he watched Brown move like nobody else. He decided that was what he himself would do and not long afterward he was doing it.
Now, after all that happened, both good and bad, after triumphs and twists, stardom and scorn, excellence and excess, the King of Pop gazed down at the Godfather of Soul in his coffin.
"He stood there, I guess, an hour or so just looking," Reid said.
Jackson spoke of his love for Brown.
"How important Mr. Brown was to him," Reid remembered. "What an inspiration he was."
Reid was surprised when Jackson began asking about the preparation of the remains, questions such as people seldom pose.
"How it was done," Reid said. "What do you actually do? The types of fluids that you use. He wanted to know how long the preparation would last."
Jackson had become a self-proclaimed resident of Neverland, yet he showed uncommon ease with what even manifestly mature adults have trouble facing.
"Most people shy away when it comes to death," Reid said. "They would be trying to head the opposite way. It was amazing to me he would talk about it the way he was. It's just out of the ordinary."
And Jackson was clearly not asking just to ask.
"He wouldn't ask a question unless he thought about it," Reid said. "That's how precise he was. Whatever he asked he was very interested in."
That included how the body was made ready for viewing.
"Do we freshen it up? Were we going to change his outfits?" Reid recalled. "He wanted to know had his hair been done, how that was done."
Jackson also inquired about the coffin and how it was chosen.
"He wanted to go into our casket room," Reid said.
Reid showed him various models. Jackson did not say so, but Reid could not help feeling that the star was contemplating his own demise, studying Brown in death as intently as he had in life.
"He asked who requested the gold-plated casket," Reid said. "I said, 'Well, it's the family's decision.' He asked if that's something Mr. Brown wanted. I said, 'Entertainers, they always say solid gold.'"
Jackson laughed and they returned to the chapel. Reid noted that Jackson had a scarf over his hair, but otherwise wore only a plain shirt and pair of pants.
"No outfit or anything," Reid said.
Jackson did have bodyguards, and he asked them to take photos of him next to the coffin. He was still there as dawn neared.
"He never sat down," Reid said. "He stood up the whole time."
Nearly five hours after he arrived, Jackson moved to leave. The memorial for Brown was held later that day and Jackson spoke, telling of his mother rousing him as a child to watch "the master at work" on TV.
"Right then and there, I knew that's what I wanted to do for the rest of my life," Jackson said.
Now that life has been sped to an early end by off-stage demons. Reid recalled on Friday a visitor two years ago who came after midnight to mourn the master at rest and study death as if it were a last performance.
"He turned around to look again as he was going out the door," Reid said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/06/28/2009-06-28_fascinated_by_death_spent_5_hrs_with_james_body_had_many_questions.html#ixzz0Q0zCwyQu
mesquzee
mesquzee

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

I found this interesting... michael and james brown Empty Re: I found this interesting... michael and james brown

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Obviously food for thought.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

I found this interesting... michael and james brown Empty Re: I found this interesting... michael and james brown

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm

This Article is hitting me hard .... he asked about coffins & what kinda fluids they used & acted strange & wanted to know the Process of preparing bodies ... He was planned his hoax in the middle of visiting his Mentor/Idol James Brown (R.I.P.) ... this is believable & astounding in many ways .... Wow ... still in mindshock....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Seriously I would run the hell away, and I didnt not want to go into a store filled with caskets, that would scare the hell outta me. Why would Michael ask such questions?? That does not make sence

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:09 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Seriously I would run the hell away, and I didnt not want to go into a store filled with caskets, that would scare the hell outta me. Why would Michael ask such questions?? That does not make sence

I do not blame you for saying that - I freak out when I see a Coffin or Cemetary or a Urn.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 pm

You have expressed my exact thoughts...

EarthAngel90 wrote:This Article is hitting me hard .... he asked about coffins & what kinda fluids they used & acted strange & wanted to know the Process of preparing bodies ... He was planned his hoax in the middle of visiting his Mentor/Idol James Brown (R.I.P.) ... this is believable & astounding in many ways .... Wow ... still in mindshock....
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 am

I know Michael loved to learn and stuff thats normal, butt his article is kinda creepy.

The tone of the article screams hoax!
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 am

I already knew about the private viewing Michael received, but I did not know about the questions he asked the funeral director. This breaks my heart. During the years I worked in the mortuary biz and ever since I left, no one has ever asked me those questions. I don't think it's weird or ghoulish of him to ask. I asked those questions before my 4 yr long mortuary career. He was/is a curious man who was very intuitive. I think he knew.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:52 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:24 am

wow.... Shocked
by the way.. does anybody know exactly when had happen that?
maybe there's another 7... scratch
just thinking...
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:36 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 am

OMG i've been seeing dead bodies from i was 10. that is normal in ireland to bring the body back to the house for about 3 days and then ppl come and view the body in the house. then we bury then. once you've seen one it not scary anymore. I have kissed many a dead person.
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 am

Thats the way MJ was folks. He saw something that he was interested in but didnt know much about, he would ask questions. Im the same way. I cannot see something, no matter how bizarre or yucky, that I know nothing about, that Im curious about and not ask questions. It would drive me nuts....not knowing.

but whats weirder is that MJ had the same coffin as JB. Mj burial article mentions his hair being done and this article mentions MJ "fixing" JB's hair...hmmm
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 am

I'm in...

I found this interesting... michael and james brown Red_shock_text_8
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:11 am

I dont know what to think anymore!
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:12 am

I think that he was probably studying his own death...or HOAX death...as I am a medical student, I've seen many autopsies and corpses....if you see one, then you can see all.

IMO
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 am

I'm not able to look at dead bodies without getting upset. Not very good at handling death for that matter. Driving past cemetaries still makes me uneasy. As a child, I would duck in the car and close my eyes.

LOL...emanvian...I would not have a had a future in medicine.

emanviam wrote:I think that he was probably studying his own death...or HOAX death...as I am a medical student, I've seen many autopsies and corpses....if you see one, then you can see all.

IMO
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:40 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I'm not able to look at dead bodies without getting upset. Not very good at handling death for that matter. Driving past cemetaries still makes me uneasy. As a child, I would duck in the car and close my eyes.

emanviam wrote:I think that he was probably studying his own death...or HOAX death...as I am a medical student, I've seen many autopsies and corpses....if you see one, then you can see all.

IMO

I used to hold my breathe while driving past a graveyard. My stupid brother told that the evil spirits in there would steal my breathe if I didnt. I still do it to this day sometimes!! lol!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:41 am

i don't think there's anything strange about him asking all those questions. i just thought he was genuinely interested in it, and he showed it. but i think there may have been a reason behind the specific questions he asked, and that had to do with a hoax. i think if this IS a hoax and someone did actually die (not michael), he would wanna know exactly what is done to the body; just out of curiosity and preparation.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

This article brought tears to my eyes. I can just picture Michael standing there silently mourning HIS idol. To think of the pain he must have been feeling...it's just heartbreaking. Then to see the picture of him leaned into the casket to kiss James Brown's forehead. You can just see the loss on his face. Very heartwrenching for me.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

You bring up such a good point. Many times we think that celebrities have only "influences" i.e. the people that helped them to develop their craft. They are human and had heroes and idols just like everyone else. I've read that MJ's mother would always let him know when James Brown was performing on tv. That's how much Michael loved him and was excited to see him. Sounds awfully familiar to me...lol.

kdkennedy74 wrote:This article brought tears to my eyes. I can just picture Michael standing there silently mourning HIS idol. To think of the pain he must have been feeling...it's just heartbreaking. Then to see the picture of him leaned into the casket to kiss James Brown's forehead. You can just see the loss on his face. Very heartwrenching for me.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Michael is an intelligent man, he studied the best in the business as a child and became KING. MJ studies that's how he accompishes his goals.
He didn't just ask these questions to make conversation, he asked because he's been planning this hoax for a long time.
If you're going to succeed at something then you need to know what you're doing.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I'm not able to look at dead bodies without getting upset. Not very good at handling death for that matter. Driving past cemetaries still makes me uneasy. As a child, I would duck in the car and close my eyes.

IMO

I used to hold my breathe while driving past a graveyard. My stupid brother told that the evil spirits in there would steal my breathe if I didnt. I still do it to this day sometimes!! lol!

Yeah...that happens to some people....don't feel ashamed!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 pm

A
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 pm

LOL...my mother used to laugh at me and say "It's not the dead people inside of the cemetary that you should be afraid of, it should be all of the crazies walking around on the outside".

emanviam wrote:

IMO

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:08 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:LOL...my mother used to laugh at me and say "It's not the dead people inside of the cemetary that you should be afraid of, it should be all of the crazies walking around on the outside".

emanviam wrote:

IMO

LMAO!!! Now that there is true statement GirlSaturday!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down