Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill for funeral but no refrigeration costs

+6
emanviam
EarthAngel90
MJfan777
ishealive
nlb
kdkennedy74
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bill for funeral but no refrigeration costs Empty Bill for funeral but no refrigeration costs

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm

I have looked at the published bill for the funeral, all the prices are blacked out for the services they have paid for, but there is no prices for any refrigeration which is on the list on 2 pages....which is always what we have been told...

So i find it very diffcult to even think of an open case at tonights funeral...the body would be embalmed preserving it a little longer, but it has been 70days since he died. I couldnt find another thread with the funeral bill so here it is

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0903_mj_wm.pdf

Back to top Go down

Bill for funeral but no refrigeration costs Empty Re: Bill for funeral but no refrigeration costs

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:44 pm

According to this contract he has been kept in a temporary vault this whole time. That is definitely not the same as refrigeration and they are going to do an open casket tonight? I don't see how that is going to be pleasant!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Bill for funeral but no refrigeration costs Empty Re: Bill for funeral but no refrigeration costs

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Good catch. I didn't even notice that the first time I read through it.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Just goes to proof all the strange and wrong stories, still no facts only on the refrigeration...

Is he going to be laid to rest in a vault, or is it a burial??
Marlon said buried and cemented in...but twelve crypts have been purchased...
Im still extremely confused and i am wondering is all the stuff the family are saying to make us think of a hoax leading us to stay interested...is it purposely done??

They are all giving these interviews, but they all say different things!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Embalming only lasts for a couple of weeks. So imagine the sight and smell. Sorry I don't mean to be too graphic.

I don't buy this at all. Not only will the family see him but the 3 kids will aswell. Ah stop this is BS.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 pm

ishealive wrote:Embalming only lasts for a couple of weeks. So imagine the sight and smell. Sorry I don't mean to be too graphic.

I don't buy this at all. Not only will the family see him but the 3 kids will aswell. Ah stop this is BS.

Exactly because normally no one gets an open casket after 70days, its all so ficticious... I dont know where i stand on all this anymore
and i blame the family for playing with our emotions, Latoya says they arnt his children, Tito says they are his children, Marlon says they are not... CONFUSION.... if it was media speculation fair enough, but this is his family!! Refrigeration or not we now know they are liars....because Latoya and Marlon and Tito (well Tito didnt exactly know where the body was at first) but they all said in interviews he was on refrigeration at Forest Lawn.

Last edited by Deb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:59 pm

why tha jackson always send docs. like this to TMZ? *naive*
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Deb wrote:Just goes to proof all the strange and wrong stories, still no facts only on the refrigeration...

Im still extremely confused and i am wondering is all the stuff the family are saying to make us think of a hoax leading us to stay interested...is it purposely done??

I'm sure the family speaks to each other, they know what each other are saying to the press/media. La Toya runs to the tabloids with murder stories. For christ sake if it's a murder then go to a reliable news source that won't twist your words. They know very well what they are doing, they're not stupid.
I think this is all just to keep MJ in the news. Now there is no need for them to do this if he is dead, people will continue to buy anything new that's brought out so there's no problems there money wise I think anyway.
I think they are keeping MJ in the spotlight with all these crazy stories because he will be coming back, if this was a case like Heath Ledger for example the case would be wrapped up within a short amount of time and it was a very professional investigation. I don't remember any of this "sources" or "insiders" coming forward after Heath died, maybe the odd bickering but nothing like this.
I feel MJ is coming back and that's why he's been kept in the spotlight. This is just my opinion and as always I stand corrected.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 pm

B.S.for me ... *Roll Eyes*
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 pm

ishealive wrote:
Deb wrote:Just goes to proof all the strange and wrong stories, still no facts only on the refrigeration...

I'm sure the family speaks to each other, they know what each other are saying to the press/media. La Toya runs to the tabloids with murder stories. For christ sake if it's a murder then go to a reliable news source that won't twist your words. They know very well what they are doing, they're not stupid.
I think this is all just to keep MJ in the news. Now there is no need for them to do this if he is dead, people will continue to buy anything new that's brought out so there's no problems there money wise I think anyway.
I think they are keeping MJ in the spotlight with all these crazy stories because he will be coming back, if this was a case like Heath Ledger for example the case would be wrapped up within a short amount of time and it was a very professional investigation. I don't remember any of this "sources" or "insiders" coming forward after Heath died, maybe the odd bickering but nothing like this.
I feel MJ is coming back and that's why he's been kept in the spotlight. This is just my opinion and as always I stand corrected.

suuure, latoya watch my video, honey!!!
that is DA TROOT lol!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:08 pm

I dont know where i stand on this anymore...for the last 2months all this speculation has distracted me from grieving since June 25th and the memorial...but now with this funeral i feel like im back to square one again in my grief... After the funeral and listening to the information from it, then i will assess in a couple of days how i feel, because i dont think i can go with all this to ing and fro ing anymore.

I really do think we will never know!!

This is just how i feel and not a reflection on anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 pm

even the name of the Forst Lawn vice-president is hidden ...

no Michael full name (J.>> THEY are kidding with us)

who paid IT?... mistery
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

OK, in the invoice states that there was a temporary INVAULTMENT of MJ...I looked for that word on the Internet and eeverywhere else and seems like the only time that word has been used is by this people at forrest lawn and it does not specify what the heck it means...

I would say INVAULTMENT - Keeping the HOAX hiding. IMO.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Due to family circumstances when my grandfather died, we held off almost a week to bury him. Let me tell you that had we gone another couple of days or even one day, it would have been really bad. Decomposition was settling in very rapidly and it was obvious that his body was changing. The pigment of his skin was getting very mottled and dark and well, it wasn't pretty. I cannot fathom the Jackson's having an open casket at this stage of the game even if the body WAS refridgerated, much less if it wasn't.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm

emanviam wrote:OK, in the invoice states that there was a temporary INVAULTMENT of MJ...I looked for that word on the Internet and eeverywhere else and seems like the only time that word has been used is by this people at forrest lawn and it does not specify what the heck it means...

Good god you are right, i just googled INVAULTMENT and all that comes up is the Michael Jackson funeral bill....so they invented something on the bill that is normally not there....ok thanks im starting to have faith again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm

emanviam wrote:OK, in the invoice states that there was a temporary INVAULTMENT of MJ...I looked for that word on the Internet and eeverywhere else and seems like the only time that word has been used is by this people at forrest lawn and it does not specify what the heck it means...

invaultment is a new word??

http://www.google.com.br/#hl=pt-BR&source=hp&q=invaultment&btnG=Pesquisa+Google&meta=&aq=f&oq=invaultment&fp=69d6261e88a52e82

everything ABOUT MJ...

A fake word maybe.
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Just when we are at our lowest something comes up and brightens us up again!!! It's like we're given strenght to keep believing.

Is this just me or does anyone else feel like this?

I can't completely explain it but have any of us ever felt like 100% giving up? I know I haven't and the simple reason is we keep getting these little signs/clues to keep believing.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Deb wrote:I dont know where i stand on this anymore...for the last 2months all this speculation has distracted me from grieving since June 25th and the memorial...but now with this funeral i feel like im back to square one again in my grief... After the funeral and listening to the information from it, then i will assess in a couple of days how i feel, because i dont think i can go with all this to ing and fro ing anymore.

Aww Deb, sending you a HUGE hug (((((((((())))))))))))) I have said from the very beginning on here that people need to reconcile their emotions with the fact that we may never know. As I've said before I have been through this my whole life with Elvis Presley as I believe that he did not die at the time they said he did. Even if we do never find out the truth it doesn't mean Michael died, it just means that for whatever reason he wasn't able to come back. I don't know if this will be comforting to you or not. The truth of everything we have discovered still stands. Love and hugs to you xoxoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Lol I just looked up One Look Dictionary and no such word not even cambridge or oxford could help lol....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:40 pm

ishealive wrote:Just when we are at our lowest something comes up and brightens us up again!!! It's like we're given strenght to keep believing.

Is this just me or does anyone else feel like this?

I can't completely explain it but have any of us ever felt like 100% giving up? I know I haven't and the simple reason is we keep getting these little signs/clues to keep believing.

Ditto...just when i was feeling all was lost whammy INVAULTMENT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

ishealive wrote:Lol I just looked up One Look Dictionary and no such word not even cambridge or oxford could help lol....

try maybe Jackson Dictionary or the free-encyclopedie How to fake your death in 10 Steps by Michael J. Jackson !
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

@Deb lol yeah it's like these little inaccuracies keep us going they are inaccurate for a good reason!!

Tomorrow is a brand new day sunny
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:45 pm

PinkLizard wrote:
Deb wrote:I dont know where i stand on this anymore...for the last 2months all this speculation has distracted me from grieving since June 25th and the memorial...but now with this funeral i feel like im back to square one again in my grief... After the funeral and listening to the information from it, then i will assess in a couple of days how i feel, because i dont think i can go with all this to ing and fro ing anymore.

Aww Deb, sending you a HUGE hug (((((((((())))))))))))) I have said from the very beginning on here that people need to reconcile their emotions with the fact that we may never know. As I've said before I have been through this my whole life with Elvis Presley as I believe that he did not die at the time they said he did. Even if we do never find out the truth it doesn't mean Michael died, it just means that for whatever reason he wasn't able to come back. I don't know if this will be comforting to you or not. The truth of everything we have discovered still stands. Love and hugs to you xoxoxox

Thanks so much for your kind words....i have come to terms with we may never know, i dont think personally he will come back, I think seeing the family in their true colours is very hurtful, i just hope they dont damage the children with their thirst for money...I believe they are filming parts of the ceremony for their reality show as they did the private service before the memorial...And i never believe that open casket story for tonights funeral...no one has ever provided a link to this story...

Once again thanks so much everyone is very caring on here... hopefully we will have more inconsistencies in the next few days to lift our spirits up. INVAULTMENT has lifted me tonight, thanks to @EMANVIAM...well spotted i was too distressed to notice this on the bill.

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:46 pm

@MJalive lol!

Oh so funny!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:48 pm

MJalive wrote:
ishealive wrote:Lol I just looked up One Look Dictionary and no such word not even cambridge or oxford could help lol....

try maybe Jackson Dictionary or the free-encyclopedie How to fake your death in 10 Steps by Michael J. Jackson !

So funny but true....maybe this is why the estate are paying...we all thought it was awful that with all the Jacksons new found fame and fortune on the back of MJs 'death' they would have pulled their finger out...MJ has to pay for his own hoax??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 pm

TMZ have a live feed outside the Encino Home now and so it begins!!

http://www.tmz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 pm

I'M SCARED Shocked Shocked Shocked
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm

ishealive wrote:Embalming only lasts for a couple of weeks. So imagine the sight and smell. Sorry I don't mean to be too graphic.

I agree and I remember that from personal experience with one of my own family members. After 1 week we started to notice it ... Why is Marlon lying so blatently like that? And how the hell did TMZ get a copy of such a personal bill like that? A funeral bill is NOT public information!

Again only TMZ of course.

Ugh
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Hold on everyone, I think this ride is about to get very bumpy! Keep searching your heart, what does it say?! xoxoxoxoxoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:13 pm

TMZ are in on this I really feel it. At first I thought they were just being fed this info and were just being used but now i really feel there's more to it than that.

I keep remembering the night I heard MJ "died" and that night I kept saying to my dad I don't believe it and he was saying why and I was explaining to him who TMZ were, how the hell does a gossip website get the lead on the biggest story of the decade. This makes no sense at all, all the other credible news sources just follwed TMZ.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:14 pm

PinkLizard wrote:Hold on everyone, I think this ride is about to get very bumpy! Keep searching your heart, what does it say?! xoxoxoxoxoxox

It's saying we ain't seen nuttin yet!!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Cant we tell the Jacksons are not paying, they are arriving in a fleet of black stretch Rolls Royce phantoms, oh and they had a delivery of luxury doughnuts delivered to the Italian Restaurant, haha, maybe they invited Ed Winter...lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Live -- Michael Jackson Press Conference <<<< click here (link from TMZ)... LOL
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm going to miss the burial if there is one 'cos i'll be in bed, i'm 8 hours ahead of L.A.

I'll log on in the morning first thing to catch up, I hope i'll be seeing some inaccuracies!!!

I'll stay positive anyway, tomorrow is Friday - 1 day left before the weekend - always a good thing...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:20 pm

why does it say temporary "invaultment" until 9/6/09??!! cyclops
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:22 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:why does it say temporary "invaultment" until 9/6/09??!! cyclops

Good question i thought that, but then i thought they was given up to that date to make up their minds as to where he would be laid to rest...I dont know, maybe someone knows on here??

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:23 pm

maybe is involvment Very Happy

MiaPaparazzi wrote:why does it say temporary "invaultment" until 9/6/09??!! cyclops
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:25 pm

MJalive wrote:maybe is involvment Very Happy

No its definitely that spirit lifting word INVAULTMENT!! lol

Oh god i cant stand all the anticipation again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Deb wrote:

Good question i thought that, but then i thought they was given up to that date to make up their minds as to where he would be laid to rest...I dont know, maybe someone knows on here??

That's what I thought it was for too. I think it is billed in month increments beginning on the 6th of each month.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 pm

i was kidding Razz

Deb wrote:
MJalive wrote:maybe is involvment Very Happy

No its definitely that spirit lifting word INVAULTMENT!! lol

Oh god i cant stand all the anticipation again!!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm

So is it only half hour to go now???

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Why do TMZ keep referring to MJ's case as a plot?????????

The plot thickens!! Not just today the burial day but over the past +2 months.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:42 pm

ishealive wrote:Why do TMZ keep referring to MJ's case as a plot?????????

The plot thickens!! Not just today the burial day but over the past +2 months.

Like you, i also think they are in on it. Referring back to june 25th we had the tmz updates live, and they knew so much far too early!! They give us clues, then Harvey throws water on it on live feeds...You notice though they always address the hoax questions, they dont ignore them, now any other outlet would not even mention them never mind giving an answer, not even a negative one...So that tells me something about TMZ involvement, they might not even be aware they are involved, they are just fed whatevr through a source, and report it, the source prob an insider, therefore giving us the info they want out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

I honestly believe that word means that they temporarily keeped MJ's "body" there.

Sad

Everything is starting maybe to make sense?
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 pm

emanviam wrote:I honestly believe that word means that they temporarily keeped MJ's "body" there.

Sad

Do you mean you think he really died???

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 pm

@Deb yeah very true, no other news really acknowledges the hoax they laugh it off or don't mention it but TMZ addresses it like any other topic.
I remember hearing on this forum after the video came out or maybe it was before i'm a bit confused with dates but on a live feed Harvey acknowledged a question on Michael being alive and he said Michael is definitely dead - how the hell is he so sure, did he see Michael's body!

TMZ are very suspicious, they are leading this story for a reason.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Deb wrote:
emanviam wrote:I honestly believe that word means that they temporarily keeped MJ's "body" there.

Sad

Do you mean you think he really died???

Honestly? Without drama...I am 80-20. They HAVE to SHOW me his body for REAL for me to believe that all this circus is for real.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:57 pm

emanviam do you think MJ is dead?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:58 pm

@ishealive, yes he did i watched the live feed, i always ask that question, then i put on the comments, how on earth can he say definitely, did he see him in the casket, they only have the source...they dont know,but they state they do...also Harvey and Mike have stated definitely that MJs kids are not biologically his, again iv put comments, how can they state for definite, but they never answer about their source....haha. But its good they address these things....the source sent to them must be well known from the family, feeding them all this shit cos they know they will report it...the point being MJ will prove all that shit wrong...I hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Exactly Deb, if TMZ aren't in on it then they are being used.
Harvey is too sure of himself and I bet he's in the know somehow.

For very selfish reasons I would love for MJ to comeback and kick the media where it hurts. He was treated like an animal and they need to be brought down a notch or two.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum