Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL RESTING PLACE ????????

+19
Human_nature
Chuyuri
LiberianGirl
suzzie
ILuvUMoreMJ
maria-c
Eva R
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
4evermichael71
lyl
missyoumuch
Diana..
speechlessornot
MJfan777
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
EarthAngel90
neverlandsfairy
MJJ Love
mjthelegendlives
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL RESTING PLACE ???????? - Page 2 Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL RESTING PLACE ????????

Post by lyl Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:14 am

MJonMyMind wrote:
lyl wrote:Those picture are going to be deleted very soon.
I hope you are right but....but...but MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL RESTING PLACE ???????? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

May I ask you how you knew the pics were going to be deleted , becasue they did infact

get deleted just after you posted this on the forum

I knew because I have seen all the posts and quoted pictures on that forum - then some members and moderators started to be afraid of copyright matters - because those pictures have been posted there without the author's approval (just copied from the facebook homepage- and everyone asked for the removal of the pictures.

No, I have not saved th pictures - it's nothing I would like to keep as in Michael's dear memory - but I suppose you can still find them on Karen's facebook site if you add her as a friend.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL RESTING PLACE ???????? - Page 2 Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL RESTING PLACE ????????

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:It's ok Chuyuri Wink

And without name on it, really, it can be 100% fake! only Karen went there...no, sorry but it's just not logic. The only flowers and others things we see are from her and fans...... MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL RESTING PLACE ???????? - Page 2 Suspect

Nothing from the family ...I can't believe that so...

It looked like it was outside but he wasn't "entombed" outside, it was allegedly inside the Great Mausoleum...

It looks like it's inside to me. scratch

I still can't believe she posted those...unbelievable.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:22 am

They know I not to which it is Karen's game, she said that I make up and brush Michael for the burial, The Toya says that Michael meets "spectacularly", I do not believe that a person who has mas of 2 months of died meets "spectacularly" for very preserved that this. They know that the coffin they never open it
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 am

lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 am

Wow my heart just fell.
Seeing the door with the flowers outside made me think it's real. He's gone.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 am

A lot of people believe he is gone. They will leave stuff at the place they think he is. The believers are still the minority and will remain so. In the time I thought he was gone, if I didn't live on the other side of the US I would have left stuff too. Please don't let all this get you down. Think of what we have learned in the last months. Think of those that don't know what we do, they believe he died. I believe he didn't.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 am

lyl wrote:Check this out: [url=http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/2009/10/michael-jacksons-location-confirmed-as-fans-show-their-love-with-flowers-gifts.html
http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/2009/10/michael-jacksons-location-confirmed-as-fans-show-their-love-with-flowers-gifts.html[/quote[/url]]

I saw these before, and to be honest they mean nothing to me....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 am

Okay, I have a question. If the fans or non-fans were able to enter and put flowers or even take some photos of the said tomb, how come there are no news photos and we all know how the paparazzi loves all these dramas or not, just as long as they'll get a piece of the icon's news/photos which for them is juicy news.

And if the family of MJ says that he's been murdered and buried, with all their interviews and stories, there are no photos at all except for themselves doing some promos.

So many drama and hush hush, and accusations here and there from friends, family and associates and nothing seem to make sense.

Everybody is quoting everybody since JUNE 25, no proper photos, no proper declaration from the UCLA Med Staff; the memorial with so much show of talents and a lot of chewing gums, dramas, and no tears; the funeral which seemed to me like it's staged where people where coming in like a reunion and no one really saying their goodbyes(like if someone's dead, you cannot ever let go of the casket); then all the twitter's messages from friends would come out because they know that the fans are trying to find some truth with their doubts; then the TII CD and the TII Movie + dvd ; then of course there should be a sequel because everybody had to take advantage of the JUNE 25.

In other words, I don't believe the pics and I don't believe everything that's coming out - everything's been overplayed for how many months. UGGH!
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 am

Might it be that the media is playing another tune now? The opposite to that of before Michael's disappearance? The media is very well busy now making big $$$ for those who benefited from the event.
Forest Lawn made it very clear it has no interest what so ever to get more publicity that it already has - they are full booked for many years ahead Suspect
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:06 am

lyl wrote:Check this out: [url=http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/2009/10/michael-jacksons-location-confirmed-as-fans-show-their-love-with-flowers-gifts.html
http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/2009/10/michael-jacksons-location-confirmed-as-fans-show-their-love-with-flowers-gifts.html[/quote[/url]]

I really don't think that Michael's body is there (cuz he is alive Wink ) But you can't even go inside! You have to give your flowers and stuff to that person and that person is taking it inside. Because of that I have another reason why I think he is alive Wink
Like Elvis, you can go to his resting place. Yes there are fences, but you can SEE the resting place. With Michael you can't even SEE!! Why not? Because there is nothing... They could let Michael resting place see to fans but with fences and with bodyguards and stuff. They don't even do that. So it is just all FAKE! MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL RESTING PLACE ???????? - Page 2 Icon_surprised
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 am

Well, according to a fan who recently visited the above mentioned place, the attendants affirm that no family members have visited since the funeral. Just fans and Steve Wonder once.
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2