Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON...

+39
jess.loves.mj
fa
MJmylife90
mjssoulmate
Jade Cat
Human_nature
Red Velvet
PYT
beachgirl
Silence
WanaBstartnSthn
Give.In.To.Me
MadelineDD
nlb
GirlSaturday
ishealive
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
phoenix
~~Kristy~~
yaya
Savannah
Rach
SeeingClues
MJJ Love
PinkLizard
mjthelegendlives
DreamsComeTrue
emanviam
Loree
MJFOREVER
zembla
ballongiraf
hungry
ilprincipe
Another.Part.Of.Me
just_friend
kdkennedy74
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
43 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

coming back - MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... Empty MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 am

Hey peeps...

I thought about this last night while watching the gates of the Jackson compund open and close continuously for awhile until I finally got tired and went to bed.

MY theory hopefully will be uplifting to some of you who have for some reason lost hope. Im excited!!!
It has to do with MJ leaving his kids behind and why he did..

Please give me a little while and I'll post my thoughts soon...Ive gotta catch up on a few things at work sooooo.....see ya soon!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

coming back - MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... Empty Re: MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON...

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Hey peeps...

I thought about this last night while watching the gates of the Jackson compund open and close continuously for awhile until I finally got tired and went to bed.

MY theory hopefully will be uplifting to some of you who have for some reason lost hope. Im excited!!!

Please give me a little while and I'll post my thoughts soon...Ive gotta catch up on a few things at work sooooo.....see ya soon!!

AHHH!!!! You are going to be as bad as Annie!!!! Get us wanting more and then leave us hanging...LMAO. That's okay, get your work done and then hurry back. I can't wait to read your thoughts.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

coming back - MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... Empty Re: MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON...

Post by just_friend Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:22 am

I would be more than happy to read it! Today was a hard day!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 am

Can't wait sweets, have fun at work and let us know when you post it up,
xoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:27 am

damn...I thought I would ready an interesting story...and now I have to wait....
I'm already excited....and looking forward to reading your theory, jacksonologist Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 am

Oh, sure, leave us hanging Sad
Can't wait!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am

sounds INTERESTING! I love your posts. So much thought goes into them

Sod work and share now, i say

lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:31 am

the way he died....yes...he didn't wanna go down in history as a druggy who
was "killed" by his doctor....
that's a reason, that convinces me....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 am

Ooooh the suspense! I'm going to develop an ulcer soon! xD
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 am

"the way he died" - yeah, he "died" so suddenly and so unexpected. Are you saying he'll be back when we least expect it? Hmmmm....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 am

No, Im not trying to be Annie AT ALL!! LOL....I just wanted to let you guys know I thought about something last night.

no, no, no, BG....work now play later!!! My boss is here!! shhhh
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 am

Hurry up will ya Razz
Not that i lost hope Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

no, no, no, BG....work now play later!!! My boss is here!! shhhh

give him a cupcake and send him off Rolling Eyes
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 am

hehe I'm exited too Razz
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 am

We will be waiting!! flower
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 am

OMG IM A GOLDEN MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers sunny afro flower :lol!:Finally

Sorry this is a little bit off-topic Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:07 am

When you'll finish your work????
I'm dying to hear your theory! bounce bounce bounce
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:22 am

twiddling thumbs anxiously ...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:25 am

Lock you boss in a cupboard somewhere and come back to us Twisted Evil

Can't wait to read you thoughts xoxo
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:29 am

Can't wait Jacksonologist!!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:33 am

can we make it a rule to not post teasers?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:35 am

And please no more posts with pictures of the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 am

Oh I can't wait to read this! xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am

I can't wait!!! Hey, you could always play sick and go home early!!! Twisted Evil
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:07 am

yay, can't wait to read it!!! Very Happy
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:08 am

I'm so excited to read it.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:09 am

cant wait to read you thoughts ! have a nice WE- i know you wanted to stay away for some days
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 am

Ok sorry to make you wait. I wasnt trying to pull an Annie on you...LOL..And Annie Im not stealing your idea, so please dont think I am ok? I just thought of this last night and why mj would/wouldnt leave his kids.

here we go

I believe MJ is coming back because he left his kids behind. There is no way on God's green Earth that he would fake his death, with the thought of NEVER coming back without taking his kids with him...NEVER EVERRRRRRRRR. He loves them too much. And he may think that life isnt worth living, in seclusion somewhere, without them.

If he had planned on NOT coming back then he would have included them in his plan....and that death hoax wouldve been MUCH different than the mess we have going now.

How would he have included them? Well just to warn you, I might get a little graphic and morbid, so please dont be mad at me...this is JUST A THEORY!! Now Im not gonna go in microscopic detail, you can use your imagination in some parts and make up your own conclusions...

Now we all know MJ revealed his kids identities before his"death" right? So there would be no suspicion if they were really his kids or not....well lets just say for shits and giggles, in THIS scenario, he DID NOT reveal them at all and what they actually look like is still a mystery to everyone.

Plane crash.

MJ and his kids board a small private jet from LA to Miami, then from Miami to London. They make it to Miami just fine. But from Miami to London there is problem and the plane either explodes or crashes in the middle of the Atlantic....killing everyone on board except for the pilot and a steward.
MJ and his kids are gone. They launch an investigation into what happened and all they find are a few plane pieces and a few body parts (fake ones of course). Because of the depth of the water, the black Box from the plane that will tell them everything that happened, has sunk to the bottom of the ocean, never to be seen again. The survivors are injured but will recover and tell their story of what happened.
MJ and his kids are in the back of the plane playing a game when there is an explosion.... breaking the plane in half...the rest of the crew and one of MJ's unknown employee's is at the front of the plane. They are the surviving passengers.

The front of the plane lands in the ocean while MJ's part of the palne is blasted to bits. The investigation last a few weeks and when the recover nothing but a few plane parts, they are forced to end the investigation and search and MJ and the kids are declared dead. there is ahuge funeral much like the one we saw...but much bigger because his kids parished as well. The world is stunned.

Wanna hear what really happened?

Well they board the plane from Miami to London as planned. Previously the employees of both the Miami airport and London's Heathrow, hospital emplyees (they could be fake employees I guess) and whoever will be involoved in the fake investigation are all in the hoax and are sworn to secrecy. They are all given their parts and they are to rehearse their part. There is even a meeting will ALL involoved at a airplane hanger at some military base in the US, to make sure it gets pulled off without any screw ups.

On their flight from Miami to London, they land on a huge freightliner ship that is also carrying another small plane. They board this other plane that is waiting for them. They are at this point off the coast of Africa. The "players" are told to wait to announce any sort of crash until they get the go ahead. they board the smaller plane and fly to some port off the African coast. Remember, no one knows what MJ's kids look like. The plane that they arrived on from miami that is still on the ship is destroyed and secretly discarded somewhere.
The kids are put into a van and rushed off to some remote location safely. Mj is a little harder to hide since everyone knows what he looks like. BUT, since no one is expecting him in Africa, he too is safely taken to the same remote location.

Meanwhile, there is news on TV of the crash and people flock to the Miami and Heathrow airports asking questions.
And who called in the report of a plane crashing? The very same people on the frieghtliner where MJ's plane landed.

The investigation starts and the whole time MJ and the kids are tucked away somehwere safe and theyre prepared to stay there for any length of time.
Since no one knows what the kids look like, they can go to school, they can play outside, go shopping without ANY problems from the media.
MJ has to play it cool and maybe get some surgery to change his looks so he too can go in public.

They live their lives AWAY from the spotlight and they are together, happily ever after.

Plane crash, little evidence, no recovery of the bodies, end of story. MJ and the kids are dead, no plot, no storyline, no movie....the hype dies down after awhile and soon its just another tragic, tragic event in US history...up there with Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Richie Valens.

This is why I think he is coming back. All the mess ups that are going on and things we've discovered just dont fit....he would never WILLINGLY leave his kids behind.
I dont know WHEN he will come back, maybe October, but he will come back eventually.

The way he died this time was done for a reason. And the investigation is being done the way it is for a reason....MJ needs a PLOT to his movie, a STORYLINE, and last nights burial may or may not be the end of the movie...

Get where Im going here concerning the kids?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:40 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ok sorry to make you wait. I wasnt trying to pull an Annie on you...LOL..And Annie Im not stealing your idea, so please dont think I am ok? I just thought of this last night and why mj would/wouldnt leave his kids.

here we go

I believe MJ is coming back because he left his kids behind. There is no way on God's green Earth that he would fake his death, with the thought of NEVER coming back without taking his kids with him...NEVER EVERRRRRRRRR. He loves them too much. And he may think that life isnt worth living, in seclusion somewhere, without them.

If he had planned on NOT coming back then he would have included them in his plan....and that death hoax wouldve been MUCH different than the mess we have going now.

How would he have included them? Well just to warn you, I might get a little graphic and morbid, so please dont be mad at me...this is JUST A THEORY!! Now Im not gonna go in microscopic detail, you can use your imagination in some parts and make up your own conclusions...

Now we all know MJ revealed his kids identities before his"death" right? So there would be no suspicion if they were really his kids or not....well lets just say for shits and giggles, in THIS scenario, he DID NOT reveal them at all and what they actually look like is still a mystery to everyone.

Plane crash.

MJ and his kids board a small private jet from LA to Miami, then from Miami to London. They make it to Miami just fine. But from Miami to London there is problem and the plane either explodes or crashes in the middle of the Atlantic....killing everyone on board except for the pilot and a steward.
MJ and his kids are gone. They launch an investigation into what happened and all they find are a few plane pieces and a few body parts (fake ones of course). Because of the depth of the water, the black Box from the plane that will tell them everything that happened, has sunk to the bottom of the ocean, never to be seen again. The survivors are injured but will recover and tell their story of what happened.
MJ and his kids are in the back of the plane playing a game when there is an explosion.... breaking the plane in half...the rest of the crew and one of MJ's unknown employee's is at the front of the plane. They are the surviving passengers.

The front of the plane lands in the ocean while MJ's part of the palne is blasted to bits. The investigation last a few weeks and when the recover nothing but a few plane parts, they are forced to end the investigation and search and MJ and the kids are declared dead. there is ahuge funeral much like the one we saw...but much bigger because his kids parished as well. The world is stunned.

Wanna hear what really happened?

Well they board the plane from Miami to London as planned. Previously the employees of both the Miami airport and London's Heathrow, hospital emplyees (they could be fake employees I guess) and whoever will be involoved in the fake investigation are all in the hoax and are sworn to secrecy. They are all given their parts and they are to rehearse their part. There is even a meeting will ALL involoved at a airplane hanger at some military base in the US, to make sure it gets pulled off without any screw ups.

On their flight from Miami to London, they land on a huge freightliner ship that is also carrying another small plane. They board this other plane that is waiting for them. They are at this point off the coast of Africa. The "players" are told to wait to announce any sort of crash until they get the go ahead. they board the smaller plane and fly to some port off the African coast. Remember, no one knows what MJ's kids look like. The plane that they arrived on from miami that is still on the ship is destroyed and secretly discarded somewhere.
The kids are put into a van and rushed off to some remote location safely. Mj is a little harder to hide since everyone knows what he looks like. BUT, since no one is expecting him in Africa, he too is safely taken to the same remote location.

Meanwhile, there is news on TV of the crash and people flock to the Miami and Heathrow airports asking questions.
And who called in the report of a plane crashing? The very same people on the frieghtliner where MJ's plane landed.

The investigation starts and the whole time MJ and the kids are tucked away somehwere safe and theyre prepared to stay there for any length of time.
Since no one knows what the kids look like, they can go to school, they can play outside, go shopping without ANY problems from the media.
MJ has to play it cool and maybe get some surgery to change his looks so he too can go in public.

They live their lives AWAY from the spotlight and they are together, happily ever after.

Plane crash, little evidence, no recovery of the bodies, end of story. MJ and the kids are dead, no plot, no storyline, no movie....the hype dies down after awhile and soon its just another tragic, tragic event in US history...up there with Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Richie Valens.

This is why I think he is coming back. All the mess ups that are going on and things we've discovered just dont fit....he would never WILLINGLY leave his kids behind.
I dont know WHEN he will come back, maybe October, but he will come back eventually.

The way he died this time was done for a reason. And the investigation is being done the way it is for a reason....MJ needs a PLOT to his movie, a STORYLINE, and last nights burial may or may not be the end of the movie...

Get where Im going here concerning the kids?

wow, that makes complete sense!! thanks for giving me more hope! i mean i still of course think he is alive, but wondered if he will come back, and i think this really supports that he will. when we read reports a while back about blanket asking when daddy is coming back from vacation, i'm sure there was some truth in that.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 am

@ The Jacksonologist

I 100% get where you are coming from. I said ages ago that there are so many easier ways to fake your death without all these questions coming up. I also agree that Michael would never leave the children so I guess we have to sit back and see what happens over the next few months.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 am

oooooh .... Can't Wait ..... !!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 am

If the kids arent "gone" by christmas, this is no longer a hoax for me.. I wonder when they will desapiar into the night??

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:54 am

great post, i love the idea and i absolutly believe that Michael would never be able to stay away from his beloved children for a long time...

actually when he comes back i am going to ask him for advice- i also need to fake my death because after the university i need to pay back the credit i got and the only possibility not to pay it back is to die ( at least thats what the paper claimed which i had to sign) LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am

phoenix wrote:great post, i love the idea and i absolutly believe that Michael would never be able to stay away from his beloved children for a long time...

actually when he comes back i am going to ask him for advice- i also need to fake my death because after the university i need to pay back the credit i got and the only possibility not to pay it back is to die ( at least thats what the paper claimed which i had to sign) LOL

ROFL! You little criminal Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am

phoenix wrote:great post, i love the idea and i absolutly believe that Michael would never be able to stay away from his beloved children for a long time...

lol, what a great idea for all of us with student loans that need to be paid back!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:57 am

Rachel wrote:

ROFL! You little criminal Razz

hahaha i cant help, Michael is my major guide LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

yaya wrote:

lol, what a great idea for all of us with student loans that need to be paid back!

yeah that would be a surprize if studients gonna start to die without any reason right?
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 am

Rofl great post Jacksonologist - and I agree, Michael is coming back. Don't know when or where but he'll be back. What is happening now is necessary and it needs to happen.
There are easier ways of faking your death - look at the canoe man John Darwin. He disappeared, broke up his canoe on the beach then hid in a hidden wall cavity in his house and the house next door until he could fly out to Panama or wherever and he was declared dead.

Loved it girl, xoxoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 am

that's an interesting theory.

Me likes Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Thanks!! Now I need to read up on all the crap that went down last night UGH!

anyone wanna give me a rundown? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Thanks!! Now I need to read up on all the crap that went down last night UGH!

anyone wanna give me a rundown? LOL

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/just-to-chat-about-whatever-f7/can-somone-please-catch-me-up-t1159.htm
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ok sorry to make you wait. I wasnt trying to pull an Annie on you...LOL..And Annie Im not stealing your idea, so please dont think I am ok?

Don't worry. We are all in this together, nobody is stealing ideas from anybody.
They only thing I don't like is when people use my theory to pretend they know something and play with people's feelings.

@Everybody: sorry for making you wait. It really wasn't my intention. Things got a bit out of hand and I'm trying to find my center again before I resume posting.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 pm

@Jacksonologist: I love your theory by the way.

I think the children are key. He will either come back at some point or the children will be misteriously sent abroad to "boarding school", but he won't be away from them for too long. It's not in his nature.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:54 pm

@Jacksonologist I love your theory and it makes perfect sense.
I also agree that if he was to fake his death and never come back then it would be a more professional investigation with no holes. This investigation is a joke and we're getting clues left right and centre.
MJ will be back!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Jacksonologist...please help me to understand.(I'm a little woozy from being up late last night)......

Is your theory saying that the 3 children that have been exposed to the world are fakes (possibly actors)?

If not, don't sweat it, I'll re-reread once my mind is fresh.

Anyway thanks for the post. All theories give us some new ideas to ponder.
cheers
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Great post and theory. I agree about the children, he could never leave them behind.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MadelineDD Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 pm

hi guys! I'm new on this forum Very Happy I still have a hope that michael jackson is alive. Can't wait to read your theory Jacksonologist Very Happy
MadelineDD
MadelineDD

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:And please no more posts with pictures of the children.

I'm not trying to be rude to you at all, but posting pictures of the kids on the forum is in no way disrespecting them or MJ. They are gorgeous kids and he should be proud of their beauty. But you need to rememeber...it was MJ who unmasked them to the world first. Peace.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Jacksonologist - this is a GREAT theory. The kids are now the key, we need to watch what happens to them. Michael will not be far away from them Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

coming back - MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... Empty I don't think so....

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi Im Beth Im new to this forum. I discovered it yesterday while websurfing at work and I'd like to add my two cents to a theory about Paris, Prince & Blanket just being "decoy" children. If you look at the photos and home videos of Michael with the children, they look EXACTLY the same, theres no doubt that the same babies in those videos/photos are the now older Paris and Prince...so I'm sorry but I dont really believe that MJ showing his children to the world a month before his passing really fits into the whole hoax death. Also, I am on the fence about it. I sooo want to believe more than anyone that he's s till alive but the rational part of me says he is gone and we just dont want to let go. But I will keep the faith. Hopefully Michael, if you are out there readin this, we love you and we're sorry we didnt appreciate you the way we should've in the past. Peace. afro
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next