Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture of Michael taken on 06/26? Has anyone ever seen this pic?

5 posters

Go down

Picture of Michael taken on 06/26? Has anyone ever seen this pic? Empty Picture of Michael taken on 06/26? Has anyone ever seen this pic?

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 am

I dont know how the person who posted this knows when it was taken, but the word in the comments section is that this picture was taken overseas on 6/26.

I know many of you are very familiar with pics of MJ - but I have never seen this particular one bofre, just wondering if any of you have. Some were saying in the comments section that the nose is too big?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH1lMJKKDQM&feature=related
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Picture of Michael taken on 06/26? Has anyone ever seen this pic? Empty Re: Picture of Michael taken on 06/26? Has anyone ever seen this pic?

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 am

it is impossible to know when it was taken, unless someone had already seen it floating around prior to june 25th.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Picture of Michael taken on 06/26? Has anyone ever seen this pic? Empty Re: Picture of Michael taken on 06/26? Has anyone ever seen this pic?

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 am

I know, but i thought maybe in the properties somehow the date was recorded or something.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:06 am

2 whole minutes to show that picture? What a waste of time IMO!

I think it will more than likely be an old one, but without a date stamp the world will never know!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:06 am

old pic, he was in Bahrein when they spotted him with the shower cap.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am

He looks hot, even in that disguise. I would like to have been a nurse that day. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:19 am

I heard this was Taken on June 25 .... I remember seen it a day after M.J's "Death".....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum