Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thome and Randy Philips - former brother-in-laws

+4
MJfan777
GirlSaturday
ishealive
Grace
8 posters

Go down

Thome and Randy Philips - former brother-in-laws Empty Thome and Randy Philips - former brother-in-laws

Post by Grace Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Thome and Randy Philips - former brother-in-laws Empty Re: Thome and Randy Philips - former brother-in-laws

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 pm

I don't know what to think about all this, I find it hard to believe AEG would do anything to harm or hurt MJ or any other star they are contracted to.
Also Randy Philips was invited to MJ's burial which is odd considering some of the family were slamming AEG. It's very hypocrital and twisted, very confusing.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Thome and Randy Philips - former brother-in-laws Empty Re: Thome and Randy Philips - former brother-in-laws

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Man oh man... this stuff is getting stranger by the minute. It is amazing to see the odd connections among the many people in Michael's life. Damn why didn't any of this surface before June 25th?

Grace wrote:Credit goes to J.A.N.E.T. at MJHD:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/dr-thome-related-to-randy-philips-by-marriage/#p100975

[Please excuse me if this has been already mentioned, but:

did you know this?…..

http://susanetok.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/dr-tohme-related-to-randy-phillips-by-marriage/

Former brother-in-laws – As thick as thieves?

According to records from ancestry.com - the world’s largest family history website - Dr Tohme and AEG Live bos Randy Phillips were related by marriage back in the 1970’s.

Dr Tohme Ramez Tohme (d.o.b. 1949) married Janet Phillips (d.o.b. 1953) on 29th January 1972 in Sacremento, California. The pair subsequently divorced in May 1976 in Sacremento, California.

Marriage - State file: 7307; Reg no: 289

Divorce – State file: 664652; Dissolution case no: 716055

It has been confirmed by an insider that Dr Janet Phillips, now a Clinical Psychologist working at a practice in Torrance, is indeed Randy Phillips’s sister.

Does this provide a link between the “mysterious” Dr Tohme and AEG Live boss Randy Phillips? Did AEG live play any part in manipulating and isolating MJ? Was Dr Tohme on AEG lives payroll? The plot thickens…….]
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:09 pm

idont know..

Last edited by MJfan777 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Wasn't Tohme Tohme the mastermind behind the This Is It O2 residency in London anyway?
He was the 'financial adviser' who planned and negotiated TII last year
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm

ishealive wrote:I don't know what to think about all this, I find it hard to believe AEG would do anything to harm or hurt MJ or any other star they are contracted to.
Also Randy Philips was invited to MJ's burial which is odd considering some of the family were slamming AEG. It's very hypocrital and twisted, very confusing.

Ditto....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:06 am

edited :X

Last edited by MJfan777 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:08 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Wasn't Tohme Tohme the mastermind behind the This Is It O2 residency in London anyway?
He was the 'financial adviser' who planned and negotiated TII last year

yup!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:38 am

Right so I have finally finished watching Mjalive's video and it's just screaming conspiracy, especially with the Michael/June audio tapes because it's obvious he suspected Tohme Tohme.

Now, and this is rough because I'm just getting my thoughts out and they're still whirling around in my head.

So far what do we know:

- Tohme is Lebanese (Lebanon is a mostly Shia Islamic country across the sea from Cyprus, but is still seen as part of the Middle East/Arabian Peninsula)
- Tohme portrays himself as a Doctor but he is not a licensed practitioner - he could have a PhD, that's a possibility.
- Tohme being Lebanese is most likely Muslim (he could be Christian also - Lebanon has a large Christian population - but lets assume for the time being)
- Jermaine is also Muslim (Sunni Muslim) and has spent time in the Middle East specifically Bahrain and he was the one who introduced Michael to Tohme
- Tohme was once briefly married to Randy Phillips sister in the 70s. This means that he has/was living in the USA at least during that period
- Tohme is a compulsive liar - lying about being Ambassador at large to Senegal (a west African country) and lying about being Michael Jackson's Financial advicer and ' his everything' after he had been fired.
- Tohme has links to the Nation of Islam - needs to be verified because as far as I know NoI usually only consists of black members and Tohme is Middle eastern/Arab
- Tohme styles himself as Michael Jackson's 'financial adviser' and took over all financial dealings including the Neverland foreclosure deal and the TII AEG deal in London
- Tohme has a shady past, and what seems to be a domineering and forceful personality - he deliberately isolated Michael from the people closest to him including his lawyer and accountant thus keeping Michael distanced from his own personal affairs
- We know Michael - a person who is used to being in control of the situations he is in - was suspicious of Tohme to the point where he confided in a friend 'June' over the phone about his doubts on Tohme and revealed that he'd carried out background checks on Tohme.
- We know Michael rehired Frank Dileo and they fired Tohme via letter in 2009
- We know Michael rehired John Branca who is also executor of his estate and working on any fiancial dealings between the estate and other parties
- We know that when Jermaine made his 'death' announcement on June 25th at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre - Tohme was there
- We know that when the LAPD started the investigation into MJ's 'death', the drugs, and whatever else it is they are investigating when they're not eating donuts - Tohme suddenly popped up on the radar with $5million dollars which he claimed was from michael to himself for safe keeping for the Las Vegas dreamhouse - which he graciously gave back to the Estate (or so he says)

What else do we know? That's what I have so far but I know there are bits missing.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:43 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
[color=#0000ff]What else do we know? That's what I have so far but I know there are bits missing.

At the UCLA press conference, after Michael's "death", Tohme introduced Jermaine to the media and J[i]ermaine said it was Tohme who was with Michael in his final moments[/i]…i mean WTH! Seriously what is Jermaine playing at, why would he say that when he must have known full well it was Murray who was with Michael when he died… (http://latimesblogs.latimes.co…..ckson.html)

Also it was Tohme who fired all the staff at 11pm on the day of Michael's death (I read this some time ago, but am now having problems finding the link, so bear with me thanks). How can someone, who's no longer working for MJ, have authority to fire MJ's staff?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down