Frozen???

Go down

Frozen??? Empty Frozen???

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

I dont know if this is any help but my older Sister was Michael Jacson crazy in the 70's/80's and she has just pointed out that when she used to buy every comic/publication that Michael was in she did read many years ago in a few of them that he had paid to be frozen straight after death as Walt Disney was (I believe Walt Disney had paid and agreed to be frozen for 50 years and I now think he is defrosted-sorry, sounds awful!! and buried) I will come to the point- if Michael had paid for this service (many believe with medical science advancing all the time is a good thing for gifted/talented people to maybe be brought back at some time) why wasn't this service that he paid for used? My Sister has an incredibly good memory and what she didn't know about Michael's life you could write on a postage stamp. Have any others on this site known about this? I would appreciate views on this. Is just one more inconsistency added to many that proves our theory!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Frozen??? Empty Re: Frozen???

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:33 pm

I'm familiar with that story. I had forgotten about it until someone in a news report brought it up again.

IF it were true, then Michael had to make certain that any surviving family members were signed on to fulfill his wishes. Placement inside of a special freezer for a designated period of time does not make for a good public relations story. It's an intriguing one for the tabloids maybe , but not for most others. IF the family knew of these wishes, they might have made a decision based on image (his and theirs) and dismissed it for fear of the public outcry if it were discovered.

Is your sister a believer? If so, is she participating on any sites? Based on her memory and insight, she might prove to be a great asset.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Hmmm...I dunno-alot of things were and are written about Michael as "fact that he himself said" that initialy were NEVER what he said or intented to do. This sounds like one of those tall fantastic stories that were written in bubblegum magazines.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 pm

LOL...bubblegum magazines were once really cool. I spent a lot of money on them in the early - mid 70's.

Too bad that I didn't save any since it would be so sweet to review them now.

neverlandprincess wrote:Hmmm...I dunno-alot of things were and are written about Michael as "fact that he himself said" that initialy were NEVER what he said or intented to do. This sounds like one of those tall fantastic stories that were written in bubblegum magazines.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:52 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:LOL...bubblegum magazines were once really cool. I spent a lot of money on them in the early - mid 70's.

Too bad that I didn't save any since it would be so sweet to review them now.

neverlandprincess wrote:Hmmm...I dunno-alot of things were and are written about Michael as "fact that he himself said" that initialy were NEVER what he said or intented to do. This sounds like one of those tall fantastic stories that were written in bubblegum magazines.

Haha-yeah you know, just like the Ebony magazine I had with Michael and Lisa...and the LIFE mag with him and baby Prince. Too bad I tried to grow up and be more "mature".
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum