Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"They Do not Care About Us"

+8
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
terror2k9
bec
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
Angel36
Silence
STARFISH1
12 posters

Go down

"They Do not Care About Us" Empty "They Do not Care About Us"

Post by STARFISH1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello people,
I just listened to the song''They Do not Care About Us''
about pain, sadness, desperation, groan for a better life ....There is one part of the song that I write for this topic.
Here is, I need your opinion:

''Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I’m tired of bein’ the victim of hate
You’re rapin’ me of my pride
Oh, for God’s sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy …
Set me free''

In this part of the life he was tired and sacrifice! ( Set me free)!
Do you think that knowing what awaits him in the future? Is this song was already a sign?
Do you think that has already started in this period of preparation for (HOAH DEATH)!?
What is your opinion?

I love you Like a Star @ heaven
STARFISH1
STARFISH1

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

"They Do not Care About Us" Empty Re: "They Do not Care About Us"

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:28 pm

I don't think that you can see ANY of the older lyrics as a sign for anything.

But of course sometimes every artists lyrics reflect their lives in a way.

Michael stated:

"The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted"

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don%27t_Care_About_Us

Life changes and I do not think that Mj planned his life like

oh in year X I am going to marry
in year Y I will have a lawsuit
in year Z I will have my first child

and so on

If it was a hoax it was created after leaving Neverland though he may have been fascinated by the idea (but many other artists are fascinated by ideas like that, too have tough lyrics, too but do not pull off a hoax)

always remember: not even MJ can see the consequences for a hoax like this. And I do not think the world will love him afterwards, he would be the most hated person on this planet if he would reappear to the spotlight.

people will burn their CDs and noone would believe any single word he will say anymore. He may have a lot of fans still but many of those will turn against him if he came back and the ones who hated him will hate him even more....

except he would have a VERY good explanation. but only to shock / fool media ? no way !

Last edited by Silence on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel36 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:33 pm

always remember: not even MJ cayn see the consequences for a hoax like this. And I do not think the world will love him afterwards, he would be the most hated person on this planet if he would reappear to the spotlight

Not by me.
I would still love him.
I can understand why he did this.No matter what the reason would be.
Angel36
Angel36

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Angel36 wrote:always remember: not even MJ cayn see the consequences for a hoax like this. And I do not think the world will love him afterwards, he would be the most hated person on this planet if he would reappear to the spotlight

Not by me.
I would still love him.

not by me either, but by most of 6 billion. he would have more haters than he ever had before
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARFISH1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Silence wrote:I don't think that you can see ANY of the older lyrics as a sign for anything.

But of course sometimes every artists lyrics reflect their lives in a way.
But sometimes you just wanna get a worldchanging message out and MJ was great in doing so.

Life changes and I do not think that Mj planned his life like

oh in year X I am going to marry
in year Y I will have a lawsuit
in year Z I will have my first child

and so on

If it was a hoax it was created after leaving Neverland though he may have been fascinated by the idea (but many other artists are fascinated by ideas like that, too have tough lyrics, too but do not pull off a hoax)

always remember: not even MJ can see the consequences for a hoax like this. And I do not think the world will love him afterwards, he would be the most hated person on this planet if he would reappear to the spotlight.

people will burn their CDs and noone would believe any single word he will say anymore. He may have a lot of fans still but many of those will turn against him if he came back and the ones who hated him will hate him even more....

except he would have a VERY good explanation. but only to shock / fool media ? no way !

I appreciate him as a man!
I posted this thinking that it is in this period wanted to escape from all,from the whole nut, which was created about him!
Perhaps you and I are not just best understood in this topic.
But respect your opinion.
Thank you
STARFISH1
STARFISH1

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:59 pm

STARFISH1 wrote:

I posted this thinking that it is in this period wanted to escape from all,from the whole nut, which was created about him!
Thank you

Hey Starfish. could be very good that I missed your original intention of this post.

I just wanted to state that I don't believe that every single song MJ wrote had to deal with him personally but were the art of songwriting. and to reach masses of people you write more about THEM than about YOU. and that's what MJ was perfect in

For methis song was always a political song. And wasn't the Rodney King case just a few years earlier ?

I think this song shows a "fighting" Michael, kind of a rebel and shows that he was THERE more than ever and that he could wake up the world and make them open their eyes. So I don't see any sign of him wanting to disappear in these lyrics

Last edited by Silence on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:08 pm

That song was a Political Song for Rodney King Case ... everyone knows the song was for Rodney .... he talking about unjustice of others and beatings from authorites and such ... I understand how you see something in the lyrics - I myself , time 2 time - kinda get a message out of Michael's Songs.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by STARFISH1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Silence wrote:
STARFISH1 wrote:

Thank you

Hey Starfish. could be very good that I missed your original intention of this post.

I just wanted to state that I don't believe that every single song MJ wrote had to deal with him personally but were the art of songwriting. and to reach masses of people you write more about THEM than about YOU. and that's what MJ was perfect in

For methis song was always a political song. And wasn't the Rodney King case just a few years earlier ?

Do you think is really the only political songs ,.... I think that has more meaning.
STARFISH1
STARFISH1

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:11 pm

STARFISH1 wrote:

Do you think is really the only political songs ,.... I think that has more meaning.

there's always more than meets the eye and that's what music is all about... free interpretation......

but yes, I think it is a political song with some personal stuff in it ("don't you black or white me" has definitely a doublemeaning)

But when he sings "I" he does not always have to mean himself but a fictive individual who the listener can identify with (like in literature)

here's an old discussion to the songmeaning:

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/2921/

Last edited by Silence on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARFISH1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Silence wrote:[quote=

there's always more than meets the eye and that's what music is all about... free interpretation......[/quote]

Smile
STARFISH1
STARFISH1

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Silence wrote:
Angel36 wrote:always remember: not even MJ cayn see the consequences for a hoax like this. And I do not think the world will love him afterwards, he would be the most hated person on this planet if he would reappear to the spotlight

Not by me.
I would still love him.

not by me either, but by most of 6 billion. he would have more haters than he ever had before
I can't wait for him to come back, IF he does. I've got my high-five ready for him.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Silence wrote:

Not by me.
I would still love him.

I see it the other way around, honestly. I think he'd be bigger then Barack Obama if he pulled it off without a single legal consequence. If he did it completely within the law and the media simply ran with it and created the entire story, as it seems they have from our research, the blame won't stick on Michael, and he will look like Super Man, especially if he plays up the movie/entertainment angle. The people love to be entertained, and they love to be surprised.

Besides, and I ask this honestly, after having nearly the entire world believe you're a child molester... what more do you have to lose?
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by terror2k9 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 pm

STARFISH1 wrote:Hello people,
about pain, sadness, desperation, groan for a better life ....There is one part of the song that I write for this topic.

Oh, for God’s sake
Set me free''

Do you think that knowing what awaits him in the future? Is this song was already a sign?
Do you think that has already started in this period of preparation for (HOAH DEATH)!?
What is your opinion?

I really think "Set me free" is his Prophecy, he speaks of in a few of his songs "tabloid junkie also says "set me free"!
terror2k9
terror2k9

Aantal berichten : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:22 pm

[b][i] Simple answer -- yes. Idea
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by STARFISH1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:02 am

terror2k9 wrote:
STARFISH1 wrote:Hello people,

Oh, for God’s sake
Set me free''

What is your opinion?

I really think "Set me free" is his Prophecy, he speaks of in a few of his songs "tabloid junkie also says "set me free"!

to agree with you, the right not only this song......... Like a Star @ heaven
STARFISH1
STARFISH1

Back to top Go down

Post by STARFISH1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:04 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:[b][i] Simple answer -- yes. Idea
Some time, and simple answers are simple!

STARFISH1
STARFISH1

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:17 am

If he fake his death, it's for good reasons. not only for the show.
So, after all, people will not hate him, because the reasons are good and smart, and will set free many other people. it's not just for him. It's all about freedom.
This is my opinion, if he really fake his death.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by STARFISH1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:28 am

Human_nature wrote:If he fake his death, it's for good reasons. not only for the show.
So, after all, people will not hate him, because the reasons are good and smart, and will set free many other people. it's not just for him. It's all about freedom.
This is my opinion, if he really fake his death.

I do not know, and I was wondering for days, if it was only the show for us all!
Maybe not!
Perhaps, and I'm afraid to admit what I feel actually, what is the truth!

STARFISH1
STARFISH1

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 am

bec wrote:

I see it the other way around, honestly. I think he'd be bigger then Barack Obama if he pulled it off without a single legal consequence. If he did it completely within the law and the media simply ran with it and created the entire story, as it seems they have from our research, the blame won't stick on Michael, and he will look like Super Man, especially if he plays up the movie/entertainment angle. The people love to be entertained, and they love to be surprised.

Besides, and I ask this honestly, after having nearly the entire world believe you're a child molester... what more do you have to lose?

Well written bec. I totally agree with u. I`m not a diehard fan...didn`t own any cds of him..
just some posters and cassettes from my teenie times . Since the beginning and mid 90`s...I always sympathized with him. I`m 28 years right now....Since about 10 years ago, I`m not really crazy for some recent music artists. A reason can be my age...when you get older you are not as enthusiastic as in your teenie times....but if I stay factual...there weren`t any musicians who could legally follow in the footsteps of icons like MJ and for the female side Madonna....if I look at the charts....Maybe 10 % of the recent music is audible....
the other 90 % are not really innovative like a lot of songs from some musicians in the end of the 80"s and beginning 90`s. Of course, this is a matter of taste.

So since MJ was alleged as child molester a lot of the 6 billion people, who live on this planet didn`t like MJ. And the diehard fans and the one who sympathized with him had been faithful.
So if he returns..all of these fans and sympathizers will continue with their affection on him.
I can`t hardly imagine if some fans really would be pi**ed...and if so, then they may not call themselves "fans" ....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:45 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
bec wrote:

Well written bec. I totally agree with u. I`m not a diehard fan...didn`t own any cds of him..
just some posters and cassettes from my teenie times . Since the beginning and mid 90`s...I always sympathized with him. I`m 28 years right now....Since about 10 years ago, I`m not really crazy for some recent music artists. A reason can be my age...when you get older you are not as enthusiastic as in your teenie times....but if I stay factual...there weren`t any musicians who could legally follow in the footsteps of icons like MJ and for the female side Madonna....if I look at the charts....Maybe 10 % of the recent music is audible....
the other 90 % are not really innovative like a lot of songs from some musicians in the end of the 80"s and beginning 90`s. Of course, this is a matter of taste.

So since MJ was alleged as child molester a lot of the 6 billion people, who live on this planet didn`t like MJ. And the diehard fans and the one who sympathized with him had been faithful.
So if he returns..all of these fans and sympathizers will continue with their affection on him.
I can`t hardly imagine if some fans really would be pi**ed...and if so, then they may not call themselves "fans" ....

Exactly, right? Worst case scenario, he's right back where he started from except a lot less debt.

So really, there is no worst case scenario for MJ faking his death when you look at it that way. I guarantee the fans he kept after the child molestation trial nonsense will stand by him in a death hoax. They may say they won't but he shows up alive and BACK and they'll be overcome with joy and amusement once they get over their intial WTF?!?

I mean, it would be the biggest thing ever done by an entertainer in history. Play up the entertainment aspect and the people will be fascinated.

It would make Orsen Wells War of the Worlds radio broadcast look like an infomercial.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 pm

bec wrote:

I mean, it would be the biggest thing ever done by an entertainer in history.

not quite. you forgot Elvis ;-)

Just kidding, but there already have been stunts like this:

Les Humphries (40 million sold records) faked his death in 1998

and even this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Abel

"In 1979 Abel staged his own death from a heart attack near the Sundance Ski Lodge. A fake funeral director collected his belongings and a woman posing as his widow notified the New York Times. The Times published an obituary January 2, 1980[1] (a rare example of a premature obituary). On January 3, 1980, Abel held a news conference to announce that the "reports of my demise have been grossly exaggerated"."
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iheartmichael Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 am

bec wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:
bec wrote:

Exactly, right? Worst case scenario, he's right back where he started from except a lot less debt.

So really, there is no worst case scenario for MJ faking his death when you look at it that way. I guarantee the fans he kept after the child molestation trial nonsense will stand by him in a death hoax. They may say they won't but he shows up alive and BACK and they'll be overcome with joy and amusement once they get over their intial WTF?!?

I mean, it would be the biggest thing ever done by an entertainer in history. Play up the entertainment aspect and the people will be fascinated.

It would make Orsen Wells War of the Worlds radio broadcast look like an infomercial.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Absolutely!!!!!!
iheartmichael
iheartmichael

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:04 pm

If he returns...we, the fans, will be overjoyed and dancing in the streets. The media, especially the tabloids, will wage a campaign against Michael like we have never seen. Why such an extreme reaction from them? The hoax will show Michael's brilliance and their utter incompetence. Do we really think that they would just laugh it off and say "Yeah Michael got us really good with that one...hahahaha". As much as I long for his return, I foresee bad and I mean a really bad reaction from the media if it happens. Nobody likes to be made a fool of even when they deserve it. We're talking egos, reputations, pride etc. Nevermind that they didn't consider his ego, reputation or pride while they vilified him. That's different in their minds. He was considered fair game to laugh at and ridicule. I somehow do not think that these same mean leeches, blood-suckers and overall small minded people will accept being punk'd and especially.... by Michael.

Silence wrote:
bec wrote:

I mean, it would be the biggest thing ever done by an entertainer in history.

not quite. you forgot Elvis ;-)

Just kidding, but there already have been stunts like this:

Les Humphries (40 million sold records) faked his death in 1998

and even this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Abel

"In 1979 Abel staged his own death from a heart attack near the Sundance Ski Lodge. A fake funeral director collected his belongings and a woman posing as his widow notified the New York Times. The Times published an obituary January 2, 1980[1] (a rare example of a premature obituary). On January 3, 1980, Abel held a news conference to announce that the "reports of my demise have been grossly exaggerated"."
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down