Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help!

+15
CaptainJaneway
Mjhasabigcrotch
Harleyblonde
dunno_it
sapatito
PYT
Airun
MJFoReVeRandAlways
dontmakeitfactual
EarthAngel90
Truth_or_Dare
mjssoulmate
MJJ1982
MJfan777
Anika20
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Empty Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help!

Post by Anika20 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 am

Someone heard his words before? was it a recording??

For me his words sound like..if he were saying goodbye to us, his fans...you can also hear his voice trembling at the end :S

His speech said:

In my darkest hours,
in my deepest despair,
will you still care?
will you still be there?
In my trials,
and my tribulations,
through our doubts
and frustrations,
in my violence
in my turbulence,
through my fear
and my confessions,
in my anguish
and my pains (yes with the extra -"s")
through my joy
and my sorrow,
in the promise of another tomorrow,
I'll never let you part
for you're always in my heart

Appropiate, isn't? and why none heard that before??
For me that speech was not recorded before!!
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Empty Re: Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help!

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:17 am

you can also READ painS.
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Empty Re: Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help!

Post by Anika20 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:19 am

yes pains
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Anika20 wrote:Someone heard his words before? was it a recording??

For me his words sound like..if he were saying goodbye to us, his fans...you can also hear his voice trembling at the end :S

His speech said:

In my darkest hours,
in my deepest despair,
will you still care?
will you still be there?
In my trials,
and my tribulations,
through our doubts
and frustrations,
in my violence
in my turbulence,
through my fear
and my confessions,
in my anguish
through my joy
and my sorrow,
I'll never let you part

Don't mind me, but what do you mean? Except for the painS....
His voice trembles too in the original?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:

His speech said:

In my darkest hours,
in my deepest despair,
will you still care?
will you still be there?
In my trials,
and my tribulations,
through our doubts
and frustrations,
in my violence
in my turbulence,
through my fear
and my confessions,
in my anguish
through my joy
and my sorrow,
I'll never let you part

How can I forget the PainS. I swear Ive never heard that before in any of his recordings of this song. And never live either. When I heard it I through up, I video taped it, and watched it over and over again.. I thought it was a joke.. I dont know, if it was just me, but that extra S and the sentence :" Im alive, and Im here forever" Has hounded me ever since the memorial. Has anyone of you ever heard Michael saying PainS, instedt of PaiN before???

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:45 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

His speech said:

In my darkest hours,
in my deepest despair,
will you still care?
will you still be there?
In my trials,
and my tribulations,
through our doubts
and frustrations,
in my violence
in my turbulence,
through my fear
and my confessions,
in my anguish
through my joy
and my sorrow,
I'll never let you part

How can I forget the PainS. I swear Ive never heard that before in any of his recordings of this song. And never live either. When I heard it I through up, I video taped it, and watched it over and over again.. I thought it was a joke.. I dont know, if it was just me, but that extra S and the sentence :" Im alive, and Im here forever" Has hounded me ever since the memorial. Has anyone of you ever heard Michael saying PainS, instedt of PaiN before???

No, I've NEVER heard it before........
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:49 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

His speech said:

In my darkest hours,
in my deepest despair,
will you still care?
will you still be there?
In my trials,
and my tribulations,
through our doubts
and frustrations,
in my violence
in my turbulence,
through my fear
and my confessions,
in my anguish
through my joy
and my sorrow,
I'll never let you part

How can I forget the PainS. I swear Ive never heard that before in any of his recordings of this song. And never live either. When I heard it I through up, I video taped it, and watched it over and over again.. I thought it was a joke.. I dont know, if it was just me, but that extra S and the sentence :" Im alive, and Im here forever" Has hounded me ever since the memorial. Has anyone of you ever heard Michael saying PainS, instedt of PaiN before??? Cause if anyone have not heard it before. It was Michael at the memorial

No, I've NEVER heard it before........

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:57 pm

First time I heard the "S". His voice was also unusually shaky.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:09 pm

I knew it. I knew there was something wrong with it. Michael have HAD to be there, somehow, somwhere.

Im so relived to know, that im not crazy. Noone dares to tell me now they have heard it before lol, no if you have please do. But I just think, it was to much of a "slipup" to not beeing noticed.

There is no plural for that word, no matter how you speak of it the word is and always will be PAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:10 pm

If you listen to the original and to the recording at the memorial (side by side, one verse at a time) you'll see it's not the same. Different intonations and tremblings at some verses. I've done this experiment. I haven't tried it with the live ones yet Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Icon_tongue
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:12 pm

I saw the word Pain - "S" added & the voice sounded like Michael was there behind something when singing that part ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:If you listen to the original and to the recording at the memorial (side by side, one verse at a time) you'll see it's not the same. Different intonations and tremblings at some verses. I've done this experiment. I haven't tried it with the live ones yet Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Icon_tongue

As far as I know, he never said painS in the live ones.
And why would they spell it like painS on the screen... I think this contains a big message.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 pm

OH MY GOD. Ive been right all along. I have to call a friend of mine, she owe me a HUGE appoligy lol

Michael WAS there, im sure of that, he could have been there in disguise, or he could have recorded this on tape, for it to be played at the memorial. You know what I mean? He made that tiny "slipup" for those who caught on to it.

YAY. OMG I just got sick again

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:If you listen to the original and to the recording at the memorial (side by side, one verse at a time) you'll see it's not the same. Different intonations and tremblings at some verses. I've done this experiment. I haven't tried it with the live ones yet Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Icon_tongue

And why would they spell it like painS on the screen... I think this contains a big message.

I didn't mean just the "pains". The entire spoken piece Wink
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

I know that you mean the whole thing, I just wanted to say: Let's start listening to all the live versions Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Icon_wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Yeah, we never heard the 's' before, but his voice was NOT unusually shaky. If you listen to the original Dangerous recording and this one (play them together, allowing a 3 sec gap in between the two) you'll realise that the two versions are identical (except ford the S, granted). I'm inclined to believe that it is a clue from out Michael. (Also notice that the word pains is said at 7:00 in the Dangerous version of it!)
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:24 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

I know that you mean the whole thing, I just wanted to say: Let's start listening to all the live versions Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Icon_wink

I listened to many of them, I don't know if all of them; as many as I could find on UTube and none of them have "pains" in. But if anybody finds one I'm sure we can solve the mystery. I doubt it though..I'm sure it was a clue like so many others...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Okey now im gonna say this, feel free to call someone and put me into the hospital lol, but there has been a reason for that word to be changed that exat day.

1. Michael was there in disguise saying it, while looking at the board. Wich made him say painS instedt of the normal paiN
2. He recorded a tape, just for the purpose of the memorial, and had it played for people to catch it.¨
3. Im completely crazy, and need some serious counsling

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:32 pm

MBMJ, My guess is on number 2 Michael Jackson's words at his memorial...help! Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm

He was there, and in the last part crying i feel it.
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey now im gonna say this, feel free to call someone and put me into the hospital lol, but there has been a reason for that word to be changed that exat day.

1. Michael was there in disguise saying it, while looking at the board. Wich made him say painS instedt of the normal paiN
2. He recorded a tape, just for the purpose of the memorial, and had it played for people to catch it.¨

I pick option 2, but modify it: it was a tape of the original version, but one that had been edited with an added 's'. These words were not recited live, please do listen to it and the original Dangerous version, they are the same.
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 pm

yea i never have heard "pains" in any rendition/recording/performance of this song...the speech is part of the song tho, it is at the end of Will You Be There and his voice is shaky at the end in the origional
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 pm

MBMJ - my answer is mix of # 1 & 2 ... I been though too much to pick num#3 ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:44 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey now im gonna say this, feel free to call someone and put me into the hospital lol, but there has been a reason for that word to be changed that exat day.

I pick option 2, but modify it: it was a tape of the original version, but one that had been edited with an added 's'. These words were not recited live, please do listen to it and the original Dangerous version, they are the same.

I know that. But thats not my point. My point is that its done on purpose, it was not a mistake. The questions is, how many people around the world payed attention to it
I know its a part of a song. Tust me this has been hounding me since the memorial?
Michael did this, I just know it

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:13 pm

one of the things that stayed on my mind was a feeling that this speech was really live,the he says it gave me a feeling that he was going to enter the stage any time,didn't sound like something recorded but real,and when i saw that "i'm alive and i'm going to live forever " with the Liberian girl pic that was when i stopped believing in the death story.

i never heard that version either but i find strange that since is the first time they released that version ( since no one ever heard it) why didn't they promoted it, like a never heard before version. they didn't even comment it ( or jermaine's mistake on smile)
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 pm

sapatito wrote:one of the things that stayed on my mind was a feeling that this speech was really live,the he says it gave me a feeling that he was going to enter the stage any time,didn't sound like something recorded but real,and when i saw that "i'm alive and i'm going to live forever " with the Liberian girl pic that was when i stopped believing in the death story.

i never heard that version either but i find strange that since is the first time they released that version ( since no one ever heard it) why didn't they promoted it, like a never heard before version. they didn't even comment it ( or jermaine's mistake on smile)

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Guys, the 's' thing is disturbing but the spoken part is otherwise identical with the original. It couldn't have been live cause you could also read the word 'painS' on the screen during the memorial...I am very sceptical here and would say they might as well have used the unreleased demo version of the song. does it have to be the one that has been officially released?
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:07 pm

I dont think he wanted to give clues-maybe was a mistake to play that one or mabe he was behind the scenes helping to organise his memorial as that version to me sounded very moving-more than the original. I dont think they all thought us fans would be so canny and observant. Even the best laid plans..........
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Trust me the S was not a mistake..
I dont care in what way it was said, that was not what I paid attention to, I paind attention to this so called "mistake". I watched it about 15 times, over and over again. I thought it was a joke at first

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:36 pm

i totally agree nice post Razz
Mjhasabigcrotch
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Leeftijd : 29

http://www.myspace.com/chick2cute

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I dont think he wanted to give clues-maybe was a mistake to play that one or mabe he was behind the scenes helping to organise his memorial as that version to me sounded very moving-more than the original. I dont think they all thought us fans would be so canny and observant. Even the best laid plans..........

This was no mistake. He never, ever said painS before.
So why on earth would he do it on the memorial? (whether it was on tape, or live)
He knew that his true fans would find this out.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:21 am

I listend to both verisons and there is no s in the original. I have even see the concert verison on you tube and no s. What i did find interesting is that the one at the memorial when he spoke was way more emotional than the orignal sound track and you tube videos. It actually sounded like he was crying at the memorial.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 am

Maybe it's nothing but... I googled for anguish and pains and that come out:

" For this reason my loins are full of anguish;
Pains have seized me like the pains of a woman in labor.
I am so bewildered I cannot hear, so terrified I cannot see."

Isaiah 21:3

I wonder if somehow you can "read" some clues through biblical
quotations. I think Michael knew the bible very well (he growed up in
a family of Jehovah's Witnesses and later he became interested in Kabbalah).
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:32 am

Yay! that it what I meant! I never heard that before, or not in this way...I meant why did the play on a new speech? or a modified one? maybe he was there
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:19 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:I dont think he wanted to give clues-maybe was a mistake to play that one or mabe he was behind the scenes helping to organise his memorial as that version to me sounded very moving-more than the original. I dont think they all thought us fans would be so canny and observant. Even the best laid plans..........

This was no mistake. He never, ever said painS before.
So why on earth would he do it on the memorial? (whether it was on tape, or live)
He knew that his true fans would find this out.

I agree, he NEVER made this kinda mistakes..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:20 am

Stillalive wrote:Maybe it's nothing but... I googled for anguish and pains and that come out:

" For this reason my loins are full of anguish;
Pains have seized me like the pains of a woman in labor.
I am so bewildered I cannot hear, so terrified I cannot see."

Isaiah 21:3

I wonder if somehow you can "read" some clues through biblical
quotations. I think Michael knew the bible very well (he growed up in
a family of Jehovah's Witnesses and later he became interested in Kabbalah).

THis is really good. Michael is a cristian, He has always been. This could be something Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:55 am

dunno_it wrote:Guys, the 's' thing is disturbing but the spoken part is otherwise identical with the original. It couldn't have been live cause you could also read the word 'painS' on the screen during the memorial...I am very sceptical here and would say they might as well have used the unreleased demo version of the song. does it have to be the one that has been officially released?

Yes, I thought so too. But that would have meant a lot more trouble than just using the original, which would be simply just 'more at hand', if you know what I mean. So, if such a version with an extra 's' already existed, making use of it for the memorial means that it was porpusely chosen above the original version without the 's'. So 'someone' knew, then there must have been a reason why it was chosen.
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:10 am

dontmakeitfactual wrote:
dunno_it wrote:Guys, the 's' thing is disturbing but the spoken part is otherwise identical with the original. It couldn't have been live cause you could also read the word 'painS' on the screen during the memorial...I am very sceptical here and would say they might as well have used the unreleased demo version of the song. does it have to be the one that has been officially released?

Yes, I thought so too. But that would have meant a lot more trouble than just using the original, which would be simply just 'more at hand', if you know what I mean. So, if such a version with an extra 's' already existed, making use of it for the memorial means that it was porpusely chosen above the original version without the 's'. So 'someone' knew, then there must have been a reason why it was chosen.

MY point in this is that Mike IS alive.
Seriosuly that was a slipup on purpose. Also the text on the board. I wonder how many people actually paid attention to it. I know I did, and then I threw up. I listen to it, over and over again, for 15 times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitten Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 am

That "S" has never left my head, since it first time caught my attention.
Don't know why they would use a different version instead of the original, which is the one we all know.
Thinking in anagrams - pains = Spain. But thinks it's far fetched...
Bitten
Bitten
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:33 am

In fact some people said HE WAS IN SPAIN because his brother Tito Jackson was here (I'm from Spain) few afther his dead giving his 1st!! interview in Spain...weird?
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:38 am

Anika20 wrote:In fact some people said HE WAS IN SPAIN because his brother Tito Jackson was here (I'm from Spain) few afther his dead giving his 1st!! interview in Spain...weird?

as far as I remember, Michael went into a petrol station minimart where he was recognized by one of the staff members (I think)...the man who saw Michael said that Michael came in with 2 other men of African origin in casual wear and was seen running towards an ordinary car adn drove off..

but I am still skeptical as there have been so many stories like this that surfaced since June 25th e.g. like he was seen escaping though the back door of UCLA on June 25th...
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:46 am

yep! thats right...the man saw him supposely in Madrid, but if he is in here...he must be in a different place than the capital
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:55 am

I agree with u - I think if this story is true Michael would have definitely moved away from the area and would have made drastic change to his plan like how he disguise himself better...

but IMO I don't think Michael staged his death hoax (if it is true) to come back a few months after his 'death' but bcoz he is really in serious danger and possibly in a witness protection...this is bcoz things would not have gone as far as the funeral unless it was really necessary (like his life was at risk)
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:57 am

Yes indeed...he will not come back for sure, I don't think he'd fake his dead just as a "joke" NO WAY
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 am

well,i have NEVER heard the "s" in any other recordings,live or otherwise,and on top of that,we have to remember,michael was a PERFECTIONIST,he didnt make mistakes when it came to his recordings,music,dance etc.and i have heard other people comment on the "emotional"way the words are said,and they were way more emotional on that day,as if he was actually holding back tears,and voice was kinda straining with wanting to cry,i know the other recordings are done this way too,but,not with that much emotion. i think that was/is one huge clue.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 am

Anika20:

and if he wanted to rest then I think maybe he would have wanted a permanent solution rather than a temporary one as he has been hounded by the media all his life..but the thing is it's so easy to recognoze him,,,

if he was in a protective custody, he would b given full support with a new identity and whatnot, but if he was not in danger and just wanted to get away from the public's eye, he's have less support from the government or the law enforcement...

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 am

i dont think he did it as "joke" that would be far too painful and hurtful to all his fans,no,no joke,but,there would have to be reason and intent behind it,maybe to be out of the life he had known and experienced for years,living in a fishbowl,being hounded everywhere he went and all he did,being tore up by the media,maybe he wanted to walk away for alittle while and see what it would be like to live a "normal"average everyday life like everyone else,go to the park,go to a store,without being watched,questioned,reported on, etc. i dont think he would just do this as a "joke" his jokes were not hurtful to anyone,they were just in good times,happy,funny stuff, not hurtful or painful to anyone thats not michael
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:04 am

Yes...when I first listened his speech I thought he was about to cry because it sounds in that way Sad Now I don't know what to think...I don't know really what to think Sad(((
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 am

marsheliamorgan:

that's what I think too..but it'd be all too suffocating for Michael to go out in public in disguise all the time as he would be so easy to recognize as well...

he'd be recognized in the most remote place in the world as almost everybody knows him..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:07 am

if you remember when klein was on larry king,he said he was working on reconstuting michael face,so we really dont even know for sure he looks the same,that could have and could be the clincher,he mite be in protective custody with new identiy,and somewhat new look,i dont care if he ever comes back to perform again,(that will be missed he was great entertainer)but,i dont think he could go the rest of his life knowing he left his fans hanging with all this pain and unanswered questions,and maybe when the time is right for him and safe,he will come forward and let fans know,what the circumstances really were.otherwise,why all the clues,and goofyness of the family behavior?what would be the point?this all has to lead somewhere doesnt it?i dont know,maybe i am just grasping at straws here,but,i tend to think,why are all the clues and huge oops going on if there IS no final answers and closure?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum