Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saw this at MJHD..what do you think?

+3
Harleyblonde
MJSmile4Us
nlb
7 posters

Go down

Saw this at MJHD..what do you think? Empty Saw this at MJHD..what do you think?

Post by nlb Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 am

Rubis 1966 started this thread over at MJHD. Here is the first post. What do you all think of this? I personally think that Derek Clontz website is a bit of BS, but this made me wonder just a little bit.

http://derekclontz.wordpress.c…..next-june/

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/cassandra-gretchen-sims-very-important/
I made a little research about a person named Cassandra
Gretchen-Sims but didn't find out who she could be or what she had done
or whatever.
But then, I found that…
(1) Cassandra: in greek mythology Cassandra was a person doomed to tell the truth but never to be believed.
(2) Gretchen : it is a German (Germany again…)
female first name meaning Margaret. And Margaret takes its origin from
the french first name Marguerite meaning "pearl".
(3) Sims: here I need your help!
To me it means that we can trust this person as being a
true messenger for Michael and that we can therefore consider the
message from Michael to his fans as being authentic!!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Saw this at MJHD..what do you think? Empty Re: Saw this at MJHD..what do you think?

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 am

we should be open-minded about things and it's such a shame that this message from Michael had to be posted on the most controversial and least trusted site known among us, the hoax believers..

but mayb Michael did it on purpose bcoz as the name suggests, Cassandra Gretchen Sims, he wanted to send the message out o his fans that he's ok but didn't want to to make it so obvious (using this woman's name and posting in the les credible suie) to avoid himself and his children and whoever may be involved in this hoax from getting into trouble..I hope I make sense Saw this at MJHD..what do you think? Icon_redface
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Saw this at MJHD..what do you think? Empty Re: Saw this at MJHD..what do you think?

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:33 am

Personally, I think it is BS. I do not think Michael will be giving a "message" to his fans at all-if this is a hoax then not many people know and this is a serious thing, is not a game or a prank. A message to his fans? How many has he got? only about half of the worlds population!!! He wants peace and to be not persued like he has been all his life so why would he give any clues? Not realistic at all. People that write this stuff on these websites really annoy me as they are taking advantage of human grief.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmagic Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 am

I think it may be reaching, to look for messages inside Cassandra's name. But what DID occur to me, is how very Michael it would be, to send an honest message to his fans, through the most ridiculous sort of trash source, like Derek Clontz, who reported for the Weekly World News.

How many of you remember what the "MIB" films told us about the real truth of "the hot sheets," lol? Michael did a cameo for the second MIB film, so he would have been aware of the storyline, and probably enjoyed it. So, the idea of him using the lowest form of sub-journalism, which NO ONE BELIEVES, to make a simple, honest, statement that "serious" media would sell their souls to get their hands on, is hilarious. Especially if you believe that he IS aware of the number of fans who doubt his death, because only they would give consideration to a story like this.

Maybe it's crap. But yeah...I can absolutely see Michael doing that.
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:55 pm

well Sims is a video game that is put out by Maxis or Electronic Arts.

I have played the sims since the first one. Basically it is a game where you play god and direct your sims (computer generated people) what you want them to do. You can also create the sims people and build house and decorate and what not. It is a computerized doll house if that is a simple way to describe it.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm not going to take the story seriously because I don't want my hope to be shot down if we find out that it's completely false (which it is most likely). However, I'm not going to disregard i either - I'll just keep it in my mind and when the time comes where I make some sort of connection with the article and something else, I'll take it as fact.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 pm

I posted a topic with the very same story with this cassandra woman from the very same website (derek clontz). Many here don't think this guy is reliable. But then, when I saw how rubis deconstructed the name of Cassandra Gretchen-Sims it made me go hmmm... Saw this at MJHD..what do you think? Icon_scratch Although, I'm still gonna be cautious when it comes to this site after seeing the other types of stories that are on there, that's just me...

Although, I did think the same as CaptainJaneway when I saw the word "Sims". I have this game too. I also thought of the word "simulate" which means: v. To have the appearance, effect, or form of. Other synonyms for simulate include copy, counterfeit, duplicate, imitate, impersonate, mock, and mimic

Hope this helps...
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:I posted a topic with the very same story with this cassandra woman from the very same website (derek clontz). Many here don't think this guy is reliable. But then, when I saw how rubis deconstructed the name of Cassandra Gretchen-Sims it made me go hmmm... Saw this at MJHD..what do you think? Icon_scratch Although, I'm still gonna be cautious when it comes to this site after seeing the other types of stories that are on there, that's just me...

Although, I did think the same as CaptainJaneway when I saw the word "Sims". I have this game too. I also thought of the word "simulate" which means: v. To have the appearance, effect, or form of. Other synonyms for simulate include copy, counterfeit, duplicate, imitate, impersonate, mock, and mimic

Hope this helps...

Thanks, I agree about it making me go hmmm. That's why I thought I'd post it here and see what others thought. I'm going to remain cautious and not take anything as gospel concerning this website and claims of this woman.

My kids have Sims games and that made me think of the chef saying about the kids planning on taking their game system and what games they wanted to take to London. That's reaching a bit on my part though I guess, since that is what typical kids that age would do.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum