Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE????

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? Empty Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE????

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am

There is no mistaking the fact that Michael drew a line in the sand at some point in time and began making music not only to unify us as a people, a species - HUMAN BEINGS - (Dont YOU Black or White me) but he also began to send a VERY CLEAR message to those who controled him for a time that he would no longer have anything to do with it.

I believe that this coupled with his loathing of the media and how they tried to destroy his reputation along with how they manipulate the publics perception of everything has something to do with the death hoax. I do believe that everything Michael has endured over the years has brought him to this point, and whatever he was planning to do - has been in the works for some time.

He is under God's protection - so if you look at things from that perspective, it may help you understand the meaning of some of his videos asides from the obvious.

This video looks at Smooth Criminal, The Black Panther Dance and They Dont Care About Us and gives insight / interpretation to what Michael was saying to THEM in front of the whole world.

I dont believe for a minute that the Black Panther Dance had no meaning. It is HEAVILY Symbolic.

If you want to go straight to the BLACK PANTHER Analysis / Interpretation, please go to minute 4:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVMdgoijIBg

HUGS!!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? Empty Re: Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE????

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 am

I'd really like to hear what you guys think about this. It is very interesting. The meanings behind the different parts of the dance are displayed on the video,
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? Empty Re: Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE????

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 am

Wow that is something else... good find...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 am

that's so interesting! the symbolism he uses and messages he sends are just amazing. and i remember when they stopped showing that part on tv.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:38 pm

I believe he realized what it was doing to him. I remember listening to They don't care about us. When he mentions, "What has become of his life". You got into the entertainment with the excitement and not realizing what's really behind it. There is more darkness behind majority of the music industry than anything.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:13 pm

I've said this all along.....This is GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS.....

"WAKE UP"

Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? Icon_sunny

:~ ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 pm

I cant see this video in my country Sad
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:40 pm

First... I am amazed at those who take the time to analyze songs and decipher hidden meanings found within the songs.

Second...I am puzzled by those who assume that MJ broke free and was somehow killed by Illuminati. MJ was wise so wouldn't it make sense that he outsmarted Illuminati?

I have been reading up on Illuminati. In the end, they are still people...powerful people... but people just the same. MJ is a person that I believe is wiser than many...especially the Illuminati.

Your thoughts?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:42 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:First... I am amazed at those who take the time to analyze songs and decipher hidden meanings found within the songs.

Second...I am puzzled by those who assume that MJ broke free and was somehow killed by Illuminati. MJ was wise so wouldn't it make sense that he outsmarted Illuminati?

I have been reading up on Illuminati. In the end, they are still people...powerful people... but people just the same. MJ is a person that I believe is wiser than many...especially the Illuminati.

Your thoughts?

i agree. simple and short, i don't think michael was killed by the illuminati but maybe they were involved with his disappearance.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Well! Finally some light at the end of the tunnel. I recall a documentary on MJ back in July. The director of this video John Landis said "he couldn't figure out what the hell MJ was doing and couldn't understand why he was playing with himself in a sexual way and smashing everything". A music commentator said the something thing. But he said MJ was probably fighting inner turmoil or something and wanted to let it all somehow. I know I was a little taken aback by it too. I have MJ's "Number Ones" DVD and Black and White doesn't play the panther part at all. It's the MTV version. MJ is a brilliant man and was every underestimated by everyone. I am so thankful he had so much insightfulness to outsmart them all. He's having the last laugh. Keep the Faith!

CantStopLovingU wrote:There is no mistaking the fact that Michael drew a line in the sand at some point in time and began making music not only to unify us as a people, a species - HUMAN BEINGS - (Dont YOU Black or White me) but he also began to send a VERY CLEAR message to those who controled him for a time that he would no longer have anything to do with it.

I believe that this coupled with his loathing of the media and how they tried to destroy his reputation along with how they manipulate the publics perception of everything has something to do with the death hoax. I do believe that everything Michael has endured over the years has brought him to this point, and whatever he was planning to do - has been in the works for some time.

He is under God's protection - so if you look at things from that perspective, it may help you understand the meaning of some of his videos asides from the obvious.

This video looks at Smooth Criminal, The Black Panther Dance and They Dont Care About Us and gives insight / interpretation to what Michael was saying to THEM in front of the whole world.

I dont believe for a minute that the Black Panther Dance had no meaning. It is HEAVILY Symbolic.

If you want to go straight to the BLACK PANTHER Analysis / Interpretation, please go to minute 4:50

HUGS!!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Well, I also saw on youtube where he stated there was a conspiracy and he wouldn't say who it was. Even Dick Gregory who MJ was in contact with didn't want him to take him to the hospital. This is all on youtube.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Ok, I know I ve asked this before who are these people? I have missed the threads discussing them.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Dick Gregory has been around for a long time. My mother knows more of him than I do. I started hearing about Dick Gregory years ago and heard about him while working at a nutritional retail store who carried his nutritional weight loss product. I think he was at one time as a comedian. But when you go to youtube type in Dick Gregory and Michael Jackson.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkfeather on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Awesome video. Don't know what these Illuminati are, just people? I've seen some video's where they got green cat eyes at some point. George Bush sr. had this before and some news reporters. Really spooky.
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:58 pm

I can't watch this video in my country either.

Can someone re-upload it without restrictions?
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by amy on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Well there r not two michaels as he was shy and littel moody so its like two doffrent persons some times such peoples feel uncomfertabel in same situations in which they used to feel comfertable so it fell like they r diffrent persons as its a prob wtih my frnd i know it
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 30

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:08 am

illuminati - very deep..

it takes a lot of study to understand the whole thing but there are possibilities that MJ can be part of any secret society group, they call it illuminati.

1. Most of the members of illuminati clan ( whatever society group they where in) had a mysterious cause of death.
( i will not mention names , because Im having goosebumps in researching the material facts.
2. Michael is global and so he can be a target of this society.
3. There is an article about DUBAI ILLUMINATI mystery. ( you might want to read it, as it is really active, the connections and some sorts, for those interested..)
4. MJ stayed in dubai for how many years, its possible that he had so many connections with Billionaires out there..

again this is too deep but really really BIG.. i
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:31 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:I've said this all along.....This is GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS.....

"WAKE UP"

Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? Icon_sunny

:~ ~:

Hi MJ Fan - Can you explain more about that? I am interested. I always remember hearing things about the AGE OF AQUARIOUS and how that is some sort of consciousness or awakening like you said.

Can you talk about what we would expect when you say Global Awakening? What would that mean? What is supposed to happen?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 am

parakeet wrote:I can't watch this video in my country either.

Can someone re-upload it without restrictions?

Hi Parakeet -

I can ask my son he is very good at videos and makes his own often. I will ask him if he can import it to his PC and re-upload it to Youtube without restrictions. I wonder if the person who loads it places the restrictions or is it the country that does?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:48 am

It's like they are almost like free masons.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:49 am

Makea wrote:I cant see this video in my country Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? Icon_sad

I cant see this video too Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? Suspect
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:52 am

I watched a video the other day on YT about Mike and the Alluminati produced by Jermaine. I think this is real and it scares the hell out of me. As much as I've put off researching the connection I have no choice now. Not how I wanted to spend the week leading up to the movie coming out but maybe there is something in the movie we can garner if we know what to look for. These people are not to be taken lightly, but you know, if anyone was strong enough to take a stand against them it would me Mike. He had strong moral convictions.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by See on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:03 am

LOL I had to watch it over and over again....
I cannot concentrade on what is written when Michael is dancing LMAO

Michael and the Illuminated ones...hmmmmmm
It´s all about symbols, the occult...don´t go there it is to far and to dangeroussssss........
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:05 am

Produced by Jermaine?
I'll assume that this person shares the name and is not Jermaine Jackson. Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? Icon_wink

Tenschi wrote:I watched a video the other day on YT about Mike and the Alluminati produced by Jermaine. I think this is real and it scares the hell out of me. As much as I've put off researching the connection I have no choice now. Not how I wanted to spend the week leading up to the movie coming out but maybe there is something in the movie we can garner if we know what to look for. These people are not to be taken lightly, but you know, if anyone was strong enough to take a stand against them it would me Mike. He had strong moral convictions.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 am

The symbols in the video are masonic symbols even the KKK is linked to the freemasonry I read info about this somewhere on youtube. So, i am not surprised. here is a video that I have posted on another site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wguEVKDoSGM
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:32 am

Since we're on the Illuminati Topic, I would like to mention that there's this rapper named TUPAC who hoaxed his death because of the Illuminati group who controls and manipulates our society. He had this song KILLUMINATI (I think, I forgot the title, just check it out in YT). Then 7 days after he hoaxed his death he came out into the open and exposed this group of people.

There are similarities with Michael and Tupac. So, my thoughts are, with Michael, the 7 days would probably mean 7 days after either the first showing of the TII movie or 7 days after the last day of the Tii Movie. Just my thoughts.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:33 am

Hmmm, something to consider.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 am

infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 am

Something to take a look at.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 pm

I tell , since the beginning Michael has MANY messages in his songs, his videos about that. EVERYWHERE. In this video, only some are showed, but you can find alot more.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 pm

juliet wrote:Since we're on the Illuminati Topic, I would like to mention that there's this rapper named TUPAC who hoaxed his death because of the Illuminati group who controls and manipulates our society. He had this song KILLUMINATI (I think, I forgot the title, just check it out in YT). Then 7 days after he hoaxed his death he came out into the open and exposed this group of people.

There are similarities with Michael and Tupac. So, my thoughts are, with Michael, the 7 days would probably mean 7 days after either the first showing of the TII movie or 7 days after the last day of the Tii Movie. Just my thoughts.

I dont recall Tupac ever coming out 7 days after he was "killed" saying he hoaxed his death?? Do you have any links to support that? I know there have been sightings of him this past year in cuba but I NEVER remember him coming out and telling everyone that he hoaxed his death.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Yes, hold on I'll look for it.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 pm

CANTSTOPLOVINGU, give me more time to look for it. I can't remember from where, but give more time. But if you can also search for it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks CANTSTOPLOVINGU
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:01 pm

I can't find the article but there's a recent YT vid that explains everything.
The video explains very well what I've posted. Thank God for YT vids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBo953zFc

So sorry, CANTSTOPLOVINGU, I can't find the article on it but I do hope this YTvid will explain.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:38 pm

juliet wrote:Since we're on the Illuminati Topic, I would like to mention that there's this rapper named TUPAC who hoaxed his death because of the Illuminati group who controls and manipulates our society. He had this song KILLUMINATI (I think, I forgot the title, just check it out in YT). Then 7 days after he hoaxed his death he came out into the open and exposed this group of people.

As I said in a lot of my posts and topic The 7 day theory ..... ITS FACT and this is all REAL! This is also one of the messages behind Michael´s movie !!! He did give enough warnings...
he told us about the conspiracy and that he cant talk much about it.... 2002 speech London for example....in the video They dont care about us he is standing in front of the "eye

watch also this vid! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4MevKtsJg
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:58 pm

I agree.

I don't doubt there was a conspiracy against him.

I believe it and many people need to wake up to the real deal that is going on out there! The adversary is in control of this whole world system.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:02 pm

juliet wrote:I can't find the article but there's a recent YT vid that explains everything.
The video explains very well what I've posted. Thank God for YT vids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBo953zFc

So sorry, CANTSTOPLOVINGU, I can't find the article on it but I do hope this YTvid will explain.

the video doesn't open. it says it's a malformed video ID
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:04 pm

I just saw it.

here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4MevKtsJg

Try it again.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:08 pm

infinitylady wrote:I just saw it.

here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4MevKtsJg

Try it again.

oh i did watch that one, which was very interesting btw. i meant the one that juliet posted a few posts above; i can't open that one. did you try it?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Ok, now I know the one you are talking about that Juliet posted is malfunctioned. ok.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 pm

what was this video about of Juliet? I couldnt open it as well....
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by maya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi there
I took very emotional MJ death.Everything around his death was suspicious and i started investigate. In London 02 MJ gave us sign witch reminded me on nazi sign. Memorrial and This is it are full of them. I did not know about illuminati but I educate myself. They hide themself in humanitarian organizations. Speaking about clues, there is no 33 clues. All clues lead to one clue. Check what happened in the world on the day when MJ died. 33World Heritage Committee Session in Seville,Spain witch started on June 22 and ends Jun 30 and I fhink that is 33 clue.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:05 pm

@maya-what was the sign he gave and where r they in the memorial and TII? Also -which side is he on? Did he hide to distract the world from what is going on? Or is hiding from them and hoping the investigators find all this out?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by maya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Well, everything what I said was only my thoughts.Illuminati are always behind the curtain and MJ did last curtain call, call for the war.I think now he is behind the curtain using their tactics.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 pm

maya wrote:Hi there
I took very emotional MJ death.Everything around his death was suspicious and i started investigate. In London 02 MJ gave us sign witch reminded me on nazi sign. Memorrial and This is it are full of them. I did not know about illuminati but I educate myself. They hide themself in humanitarian organizations. Speaking about clues, there is no 33 clues. All clues lead to one clue. Check what happened in the world on the day when MJ died. 33World Heritage Committee Session in Seville,Spain witch started on June 22 and ends Jun 30 and I fhink that is 33 clue.

Yes you are right about the o2 announcment and the nazi gesture BUT!!! it wasnt MJ

And I also found it really odd some of MJs gestures in the Documentry

Quiet, out of left field so to speak!!! Something very amiss there too
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:22 pm

And I also found it really odd some of MJs gestures in the Documentry

Which gestures caught your attention while you watched TII?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:And I also found it really odd some of MJs gestures in the Documentry

The way MJ was flipping his hands around...some of his steps....that penquine move was

very weird!!! he spoke at times like he was tired....his dancing in those orange pants seems

way off....just lots of things really!!! also he pre warned us about 4 years time and the planet!!

2012 Dec 21st 2010 Does MJ know these things and if so How?
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:47 pm

MJonMyMind wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:And I also found it really odd some of MJs gestures in the Documentry

The way MJ was flipping his hands around...some of his steps....that penquine move was

very weird!!! he spoke at times like he was tired....his dancing in those orange pants seems

way off....just lots of things really!!! also he pre warned us about 4 years time and the planet!!

2012 Dec 21st 2010 Does MJ know these things and if so How?

MJ did mention in an old interview that he had new moves that he wanted to share. So those could be the new moves. Like I said before, I pray that penguin move is an inside joke or a clue. lol And the four years left is apparently about the environment, not the end of the world (which I never believed in the first place). However, I do agree that a lot of his moves did seem off. Maybe there are some double meanings.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by maya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 pm

He change his watch from right hand to left, take off and put on glasses several times,change earpiece from the left to the right ear. What we see and listen is the media, and it is time to change the media. That is my translation. The Illuminati control the media in the whole world and how is possibly to change, only with global protest.Everything is in our hands if we wont to live in the better world.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:39 pm

ok I have to ask b/c there has been another post saying Tupac faked his death-WHERE is the evidence that Tupac faked his death b/c everything I look at says illuminati may have killed him-but not that he faked it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum