Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tHE pENGUIN move

+27
StenniZ
swan
SmoothCriminal82
HeavyHearts
White_Orchid
Stillalive
marsheliamorgan
phoenix
amber
The Little White Bird
Harleyblonde
jess.loves.mj
Human_nature
hungry
DreamsComeTrue
Sweet1
spider monkey
aamj07
Rach
STARbaybeeRoqk
ilprincipe
mjssoulmate
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
annieisnotokey
MJFOREVER
MJFoReVeRandAlways
AugustMoon
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Empty Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm

BTW, I wasn't so far off when I said it was the "Shaking a bug off your arm" move. lol!

He was shaking the magic light thingy, apparently.

When MJ comes back, he's going to star in a variety show and I'm going to be his Sideshow Bob. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Agree wth Augustmoon, don't believe that MJ at rehersal...my immediate impression was double's shoulders were too slight and dance moves seemed 'mimicky'...MJ was slender but had broad shoulders and more 'definite attitude' in all dance moves.

Randy probably uses crack if he said the penguin was new MJ dance step. tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_eek
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am

Oh my, that move had me in stitches
I don't understand if he was mucking around
or was that actually going in the show?
How bizarre is it!
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Empty chek out his tweet today!!!!

Post by SmoothCriminal82 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm

The "Penguin Dance" LOL! Call it what you may, Michael was breakin' it down at that moment, wasn't he Smile do it with L.O.V.E.
SmoothCriminal82
SmoothCriminal82
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm

What makes me laugh, really laugh, is that there are actually people
trying to copy this 'move'!!! To me, that's hysterical and priceless!!!
tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Lol
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:27 am

This really tops it all in my opinion. Just to show how fast things like this travel, here's a Dutch article about "The penguin".
British musical-dancer and MJ-impersonator Ricko baird even has the following to say about the 'move', that just like the Moonwalk,
it's very difficult and actually requires a lot of practise! This is hilarious! Wink
lol!
Here's a link to the article for Dutch members and the translation and in case any non-Dutch speakers are interested, I translated it for you below the link. Smile

Link to the Dutch Article

LOS ANGELES – For his series of comeback-concerts, Michael Jackson was working on a new dance(routine), which was supposed to have become as much as a trademark as the Moonwalk.

'The Penguin' however doesn’t even come close to the legendary Moonwalk.

Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but. After that he makes some movements with his arms, but nothing special.
The end piece of the new ‘move’ is a rather ordinary move, in which the right hand is thrusted up in the air to the beat of the music, a bit like Travolta in ‘Saturday Night Fever’.

British musical-dancer and Jackson-imitator Ricko Bardi, who accompanied Jackson on tour as a dancer, judges differently about ‘The Penguin’.
Michael was such a talented dancer en he made it all look so easy. His moves, like ‘The Moonwalk’ and now ‘The Penguin’ are in fact very difficult and take a lot of practice.

Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

End of article
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 am

wow, lol : Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

lol!
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

hAZZELY wrote:wow, lol : Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

lol!

Hilarious, isn't it?! hahahaha Appearantly that Ricko-guy, smelled his 15 minutes seconds of fame comin' up! lol!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

hAZZELY wrote:wow, lol : Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hahaha , that's caused michael is soooo creative and innovative , so he's really know how to entertaining his fans ...
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

Who dubbed it the Penguin move? Does anybody know?
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am

StenniZ wrote:This really tops it all in my opinion. Just to show how fast things like this travel, here's a Dutch article about "The penguin".
British musical-dancer and MJ-impersonator Ricko baird even has the following to say about the 'move', that just like the Moonwalk,
it's very difficult and actually requires a lot of practise! This is hilarious! tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_wink
Here's a link to the article for Dutch members and the translation and in case any non-Dutch speakers are interested, I translated it for you below the link. tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_smile

LOS ANGELES – For his series of comeback-concerts, Michael Jackson was working on a new dance(routine), which was supposed to have become as much as a trademark as the Moonwalk.

Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but. After that he makes some movements with his arms, but nothing special.
The end piece of the new ‘move’ is a rather ordinary move, in which the right hand is thrusted up in the air to the beat of the music, a bit like Travolta in ‘Saturday Night Fever’.

British musical-dancer and Jackson-imitator Ricko Bardi, who accompanied Jackson on tour as a dancer, judges differently about ‘The Penguin’.
Michael was such a talented dancer en he made it all look so easy. His moves, like ‘The Moonwalk’ and now ‘The Penguin’ are in fact very difficult and take a lot of practice.

Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

End of article

Ow alsjeblieft zeg. It couldn't get any worse then this.... tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Lol
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Kuki wrote:
StenniZ wrote:This really tops it all in my opinion. Just to show how fast things like this travel, here's a Dutch article about "The penguin".
it's very difficult and actually requires a lot of practise! This is hilarious! tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_wink
Here's a link to the article for Dutch members and the translation and in case any non-Dutch speakers are interested, I translated it for you below the link. tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_smile

End of article

Ow alsjeblieft zeg. It couldn't get any worse then this.... tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Lol

Lachen, he?! I think this is exactly what they intended with it! No matter what....stay in the picture!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

So now the "Penguin Move" can also be known as "The spanker".

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

So now the "Penguin Move" can also be known as "The spanker".

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ROFL Laughing
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:22 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Kuki wrote:

End of article

Lachen, he?! I think this is exactly what they intended with it! No matter what....stay in the picture!

Haai other Dutchgirl trouwens!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Kuki wrote:Haai other Dutchgirl trouwens!
Haai DutchGirl,

In order to prevent any further confusion, I think it's best if you refer to me as Dutchboy or 50(per)cent as some prefer. Wink

Welcome to the forum/family btw!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:34 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Haai DutchGirl,

In order to prevent any further confusion, I think it's best if you refer to me as Dutchboy or 50(per)cent as some prefer. tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_wink

Ow I am sorry! I am (or was now that they locked it), a regular visitor of BG so I always think that we're all girls here. tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Lol It's good to be here!!!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:46 am

Kuki wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
Haai DutchGirl,

In order to prevent any further confusion, I think it's best if you refer to me as Dutchboy or 50(per)cent as some prefer. tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_wink

Ow I am sorry! I am (or was now that they locked it), a regular visitor of BG so I always think that we're all girls here. tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Lol It's good to be here!!!

No problem. Smile You're not the only one to have thought so. Wink Glad to have you on board!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 am

thnx!

BTW: love your avatar, the MJ I got myself as a tattoo last week on my leg!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 am

Kuki wrote:thnx!

BTW: love your avatar, the MJ I got myself as a tattoo last week on my leg!

Thanks, made it in P-shop. Perhaps you can post a pic of the tattoo? Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:35 am

I already did, let me see if I can find my topic.
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 am

Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 am

Nice one! Thanks for sharing! Talkin' about devotion! Wink Very nice.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 am

Got it last saturday for my birthday! tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_lol
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:15 am

Kuki wrote:Got it last saturday for my birthday! tHE pENGUIN move - Page 2 Icon_lol

Well then....a bit too late, but: happy birthday! Wink Proficiat!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:40 am

Dank je!
Kuki
Kuki