Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION

+18
4evermichael71
justafan
mjthelegendlives
jade jackson
hungry
Harleyblonde
GirlInTheMirror1
neverlandprincess
GirlSaturday
mjssoulmate
CaptainJaneway
kdkennedy74
nlb
EarthAngel90
flory24
mysticallymagestically
Rach
annieisnotokey
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Empty Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am

People,

I need your help to tie a few things that I’m working on together. I talked today with a mega music store manager about The Beatles music re.release and it got me thinking about a few things...

Does anybody know how involved was MJ in the decision making concerning his ownership of 50% of “The Beatles” catalogue?

I mean, did he just own the catalogue as an investment or did he have actual saying on what could be done with The Beatles’ songs in terms of re-launches, digitalization, unreleased songs, etc.?

Any information (from the past or recent) you remember / know / can provide me the link to will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

PS: I'm not posting my thoughts yet because I don't want to taint/lead your answers.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Empty Re: Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 am

I don't know if this will help but after a quick google this is what I found out:

No. Jackson wasn't involved in the decision to license the 45 Beatles songs in Rock Band. That negotiation was handled by Sony/ATV Publishing, the company created to manage the Beatles' catalog after Jackson sold half of his stake to Sony in 1995. While it's conceivable that Jackson could have personally nixed the licensing, he was largely a silent partner in Sony/ATV, leaving the day-to-day operations up to company executives. The fact that Jackson had already heavily mortgaged his stake in the company to pay off debts would have made any effort to kill such a lucrative deal improbable.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/browbeat/archive/2009/08/14/did-michael-jackson-have-to-approve-the-beatles-rockband.aspx
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Empty Re: Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:47 am

Rach wrote:I don't know if this will help but after a quick google this is what I found out:

No. Jackson wasn't involved in the decision to license the 45 Beatles songs in Rock Band. That negotiation was handled by Sony/ATV Publishing, the company created to manage the Beatles' catalog after Jackson sold half of his stake to Sony in 1995. While it's conceivable that Jackson could have personally nixed the licensing, he was largely a silent partner in Sony/ATV, leaving the day-to-day operations up to company executives. The fact that Jackson had already heavily mortgaged his stake in the company to pay off debts would have made any effort to kill such a lucrative deal improbable.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/browbeat/archive/2009/08/14/did-michael-jackson-have-to-approve-the-beatles-rockband.aspx

It is helpful.
Don't you find it odd that even when you own half the catalogue, you are not involved at all in the decision making?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 am

100%.

Michael is a shrewd businessman and I in no doubt that he wanted to be heavily involved in an investment that would have secured his financial future.

I think I can see where you're going with this one.......
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 am

I'm going to try to find you information while I go through my sources (blogs and other sites) and I'll keep posting what I find on here.

I found this guardian.co.uk article (from The Guardian) which has some info towards the end of the article on some of the legal stuff that went into the process: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/sep/12/beatles-rock-band-reissue
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:55 am

And here's a Variety article detailing some of the people who worked on it? Or just the catalog itself?
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118007644.html?categoryId=3703&cs=1
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:55 am

Rach wrote:100%.

Michael is a shrewd businessman and I in no doubt that he wanted to be heavily involved in an investment that would have secured his financial future.

I think I can see where you're going with this one.......

And the plot thickens!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 am

annieisnotokey wrote:And the plot thickens!

It does indeed Very Happy

Oh, you are good Agent A!

Holler at me if you need any help with this one!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 am

mysticallymagestically wrote:And here's a Variety article detailing some of the people who worked on it? Or just the catalog itself?

Everything is helpful but I'm aiming more towards the terms of the agreement between MJ & Sony.
Was MJ's 50% just an investment or did he have any "administration" rights over what was done with the music?
It doesn't have to be recent news, it can be something from a few years back.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:59 am

This one is more on target. CNN addresses the rumors about the McCartney and Jackson rift.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/09/jackson.mccartney/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:59 am

Rach wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:And the plot thickens!

It does indeed Very Happy

Oh, you are good Agent A!

Holler at me if you need any help with this one!

I surely will!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
mysticallymagestically wrote:And here's a Variety article detailing some of the people who worked on it? Or just the catalog itself?

Everything is helpful but I'm aiming more towards the terms of the agreement between MJ & Sony.
Was MJ's 50% just an investment or did he have any "administration" rights over what was done with the music?
It doesn't have to be recent news, it can be something from a few years back.

Okay, I'll try to narrow down what I find then, lol.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 am

flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 am

Annie, I will keep looking for information, but what I find funny is that a lot of articles I come across keep saying "Michael's death won't affect how the Beatle's music is distributed or used" which is setting the wheels in my head in motion Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 am

Rach wrote:Annie, I will keep looking for information, but what I find funny is that a lot of articles I come across keep saying "Michael's death won't affect how the Beatle's music is distributed or used" which is setting the wheels in my head in motion Very Happy

Ding, ding, ding! Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 am

annieisnotokey wrote:Ding, ding, ding! Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_wink

Give the girl a cookie!!

You (and me of course!!) are just too good Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:36 am

So still he would be getting the money from the songs being adversted in anything & or any commericals ..... I knew his "death" wouldn't affect the catalogue in any way ... I wonder does he get the money for the "Beatles RockBand" the VideoGame Set Right Now ... they being adversting it for a good while ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:47 pm

OMG, look what I found:

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/media/article2028494.ece

This article is from July 5th, 2007.

Check this paragraph out:
Sony is in talks with Michael Jackson to renegotiate the terms of their music publishing joint-venture, which would allow Sony BMG, the sister company, to sign songwriters for the first time.
A clause in the existing agreement between the Thriller singer and the Japanese electronics giant prevents Sony backing a music publisher to rival their Sony/ATV venture, which has the copyrights to all 252 Beatles songs in its catalogue.
If Sony can persuade its volatile and cash-strapped business partner to relax or even erase the clause as part of the negotiations, that would allow Sony BMG, the recorded music concern, to become a part-competitor.
Sony BMG is desperate to enter the music publishing market because it would help to offset the collapse in recorded music and would allow the record label behind Justin Timberlake and Bob Dylan to sign up songwriters in tandem with acts.

It's clear MJ was a nuisance for Sony and that MJ had input in the way Sony carried out its business.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Affraid Great find Annie! It is looking like it does all tie in together.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:57 pm

I think that Sony doubted that Michael could do anything more than sing and dance and he proved to them just how shrewd of a businessman he could be. I love it that he was a thorn in their side and didn't just let them run all over him.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:22 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I think that Sony doubted that Michael could do anything more than sing and dance and he proved to them just how shrewd of a businessman he could be. I love it that he was a thorn in their side and didn't just let them run all over him.

Yes.
And I don't think he was bluffing when he said "They never thought this performer would out think them"

Gotta figure out how everything ties in together, though. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 pm

From reading randy's book michael did have say at the time over the catalog. He used a lot of the songs for commercials. For example the nike commercials. I have to go find the passage in the book. I will try to type it out when i find it.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:50 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:From reading randy's book michael did have say at the time over the catalog. He used a lot of the songs for commercials. For example the nike commercials. I have to go find the passage in the book. I will try to type it out when i find it.

That would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!!! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Could well be the reason he was afraid for his life.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Could well be the reason he was afraid for his life.

That's one of the things I'm focusing my research on now.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Rumors rumors rumors...so I'll let you know in advance. Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_rolleyes

On another site, the following rumors were discussed:

1) Sony/Tommy Mottolla went charging after MJ once he exposed them in 2001 and created bad PR for them. Reportedly Motola has ties to organized crime.
2)They felt he had too muuch power/influence over an entire industry as the owner of the catalogues and that the bad people involved would not get their fair share of the millions to be earned.
3)They may have instigated the 2003 abuse charges to distract his attention from business and hopefully "break" him. .
4) Dismissal of Tommy by Sony was just a smokescreen to make MJ let his guard down and think that he had won a victory

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_neutral Who knows...some may be remotely true.
annieisnotokey wrote:

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:OMG, look what I found:

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/media/article2028494.ece

This article is from July 5th, 2007.

Check this paragraph out:
Sony is in talks with Michael Jackson to renegotiate the terms of their music publishing joint-venture, which would allow Sony BMG, the sister company, to sign songwriters for the first time.
A clause in the existing agreement between the Thriller singer and the Japanese electronics giant prevents Sony backing a music publisher to rival their Sony/ATV venture, which has the copyrights to all 252 Beatles songs in its catalogue.
If Sony can persuade its volatile and cash-strapped business partner to relax or even erase the clause as part of the negotiations, that would allow Sony BMG, the recorded music concern, to become a part-competitor.
Sony BMG is desperate to enter the music publishing market because it would help to offset the collapse in recorded music and would allow the record label behind Justin Timberlake and Bob Dylan to sign up songwriters in tandem with acts.

It's clear MJ was a nuisance for Sony and that MJ had input in the way Sony carried out its business.

OMG
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Somewhere I heard that the charges against Michael came the day after he declined to sell the catalogue. Coincidence? I think not!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 pm

That is why I'm inclined to consider this string of rumors. They made him an offer and he declined. They may have then decided to "put him in his place" by tossing some money around to greedy families. Another round of abuse charges would cause a blow to his reputation. It would be an area where he would be vulnerable, distracted and potentially at risk for a knockout. That would have satisfied them in two ways: regain custody of the catalogue and destroy MJ.
mjssoulmate wrote:Somewhere I heard that the charges against Michael came the day after he declined to sell the catalogue. Coincidence? I think not!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:45 pm

LOL
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:57 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Rumors rumors rumors...so I'll let you know in advance. Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_rolleyes

1) Sony/Tommy Mottolla went charging after MJ once he exposed them in 2001 and created bad PR for them. Reportedly Motola has ties to organized crime.
2)They felt he had too muuch power/influence over an entire industry as the owner of the catalogues and that the bad people involved would not get their fair share of the millions to be earned.
3)They may have instigated the 2003 abuse charges to distract his attention from business and hopefully "break" him. .
4) Dismissal of Tommy by Sony was just a smokescreen to make MJ let his guard down and think that he had won a victory

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_neutral Who knows...some may be remotely true.
annieisnotokey wrote:

OMG!! He can be in danger!!! Sad That would make sence for him to get away, if someone was threatning him, like they obvious was. Oh, Lord, I hope he is safe now.

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:That is why I'm inclined to consider this string of rumors. They made him an offer and he declined. They may have then decided to "put him in his place" by tossing some money around to greedy families. Another round of abuse charges would cause a blow to his reputation. It would be an area where he would be vulnerable, distracted and potentially at risk for a knockout. That would have satisfied them in two ways: regain custody of the catalogue and destroy MJ.
mjssoulmate wrote:Somewhere I heard that the charges against Michael came the day after he declined to sell the catalogue. Coincidence? I think not!

I agree with you both, there is more than meets the eye with Sony. I dismissed it at first, but the more we uncover and the more things that get discussed the more I wonder how much Sony is involved.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 pm

WOW, now am inclined to think he had to hoax his "death" as he was in danger or maybe as some sugessted is witness protection. Heavy stuff!! The only thing that bothers me now is why wait so long? A few years have passed now. It definately needs considering though and looking onto more.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Breathe and Relax sweetie. Michael was at-risk from a variety of evil-doers throughout his life. He surrounded himself with trusted security who would risk their own lives to save his. IF he were in danger by Sony, Motolla or others, he was wise enough to know it and deal with it accordingly. He is wiser than they are. Believe that.

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Rumors rumors rumors...so I'll let you know in advance. Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_rolleyes

annieisnotokey wrote:

OMG!! He can be in danger!!! Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_sad That would make sence for him to get away, if someone was threatning him, like they obvious was. Oh, Lord, I hope he is safe now.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm

O God all the webs all the webs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 pm

I know it's just rumours, but I read a lot about this lately and it all sounds very possible.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:LOL

I really don't know what you find funny about this.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 pm

nlb wrote:
I agree with you both, there is more than meets the eye with Sony. I dismissed it at first, but the more we uncover and the more things that get discussed the more I wonder how much Sony is involved.

Ditto.

I considered it at first, then I dismissed thinking I was being too paranoid about the whole thing and now -after a lot of research on different issues- I'm inclined to believe the Sony affair had something to do with his disappearance.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:43 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:LOL

I really don't know what you find funny about this.
I'm LOL-ing because she LOLed at this Very Happy
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Breathe and Relax sweetie. Michael was at-risk from a variety of evil-doers throughout his life. He surrounded himself with trusted security who would risk their own lives to save his. IF he were in danger by Sony, Motolla or others, he was wise enough to know it and deal with it accordingly. He is wiser than they are. Believe that.

We'll see who rides who at the end of the race. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Plus in Michael's case, I believe that some record executives constantly underestimated his wisdom and maturity. They saw Neverland, Disney vacations and his love for cartoons and believed that they were dealing with a child. Michael was supposed to entertain, earn the record company millions and nothing more. "Leave the important stuff to the adults, kid".
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:57 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Plus in Michael's case, I believe that some record executives constantly underestimated his wisdom and maturity. They saw Neverland, Disney viists and his love for cartoons and believed that they were dealing with a child. Michael was supposed to entertain, earn the record company millions and nothing more. "Leave the important stuff to the adults, kid".
Yes, I totally agree with this! They thought Michael's head was only filled with thoughts of music, lyrics and cut childlike things.
Boy, were they wrong.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Breathe and Relax sweetie. Michael was at-risk from a variety of evil-doers throughout his life. He surrounded himself with trusted security who would risk their own lives to save his. IF he were in danger by Sony, Motolla or others, he was wise enough to know it and deal with it accordingly. He is wiser than they are. Believe that.

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

annieisnotokey wrote:

OMG!! He can be in danger!!! Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_sad That would make sence for him to get away, if someone was threatning him, like they obvious was. Oh, Lord, I hope he is safe now.

Ohh, I do hope so.. The thought of someone wants to harm him, is killing me Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_sad .. Im haveing a panik attack. OMG!! Ive been able to keep every down I ate today. This is the first time at home, since this thing with Mike, that ive been able to keep my food down under pressure..

Im proud of myself Smile Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm

I'm proud of you too.

A visit to the gold pants thread should remove all pressure and make you feel very relaxed. Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

annieisnotokey wrote:

Ohh, I do hope so.. The thought of someone wants to harm him, is killing me Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_sad .. Im haveing a panik attack. OMG!! Ive been able to keep every down I ate today. This is the first time at home, since this thing with Mike, that ive been able to keep my food down under pressure..

Im proud of myself Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_smile Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 pm

@ Annie

I don't know if this will help you or not, most of what I have come across states the trust. I have read a few from a few years ago and this is what I've run across so far or something close to this:

Sony and Michael Jackson venture to buy Acuff-Rose

Pop superstar Michael Jackson and his partners at Sony Music Entertainment have agreed to buy

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200207/s597380.htm

The above is from July 2002. So it was after Sony/ATV was created. Most of the things that I have read that don't say the trust, list Sony and MJ separate.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm

nlb wrote:@ Annie

I don't know if this will help you or not, most of what I have come across states the trust. I have read a few from a few years ago and this is what I've run across so far or something close to this:

Pop superstar Michael Jackson and his partners at Sony Music Entertainment have agreed to buy

The above is from July 2002. So it was after Sony/ATV was created. Most of the things that I have read that don't say the trust, list Sony and MJ separate.

Very interesting.
I think I'm going to start a time line of Sony/ATV related events since MJ buying The Beatles catalogue.
Does anybody know how to get by without any sleep? lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I'm proud of you too.

A visit to the gold pants thread should remove all pressure and make you feel very relaxed. Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

annieisnotokey wrote:

Im proud of myself Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_smile Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol

Are you kidding me.. relaxed lol.. My heart will start beating like crazy again.. hehe.. okey darn it, im gonna take a visit to it anyway. If I die, atleast I will die happy rofl Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:56 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
nlb wrote:@ Annie

Very interesting.
I think I'm going to start a time line of Sony/ATV related events since MJ buying The Beatles catalogue.
Does anybody know how to get by without any sleep? Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol you mean you haven't learned how to do that yet? You've had almost three months Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_razz .
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 pm

nlb wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
Does anybody know how to get by without any sleep? Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol

Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Lol you mean you haven't learned how to do that yet? You've had almost three months Sony & The Beatles Catalogue vs. Michael Jackson - IMPORTANT QUESTION Icon_razz .

lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Y'all are HOT, Smokin' hot. Red Bull. Lots of coffee. That may help delay sleep for a few hours a night. Bill Clinton got by on 4 hours a night, and that has been about my average since June 25th. This Sony thread is making my head spin. What if those rumors are true? My god what Michael had to go through. His genius...his greatest blessing...his greatest curse. Annie, aren't you also working on a general timeline from March 09 to present? I hope you will post it all here. Seriously though, you should make time for sleep 'cause you will stay sharp that way. Things seem to be speeding up again.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next