Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin!

+10
icy55
ishealive
mjthelegendlives
mjssoulmate
Ivonne
just_friend
Truth_or_Dare
MJFoReVeRandAlways
ilprincipe
happytomato
14 posters

Go down

Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Empty Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin!

Post by happytomato Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 am

Please the german, could you translate?
http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2009/09/20/joe-jackson/vater-von-michael-jackson-im-interview-teil-1.html
The security prevented Joe Jackson from going inside the house ???
happytomato
happytomato

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Empty Re: Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin!

Post by ilprincipe Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:45 am

Ok...I will try it...also knowing that my english isn't very well.
I just want to add that BILD is our tabloid Nr. 1 in Germany....if Joe really said everything they claim, I don't know.

Joe wears a grey hat (custom-tailored). It's his mourning-hat. He never takes his hat off. BILD is the first newspaper worldwide who gets an exclusive interview (talking about 2 hrs) after MJs death. 2 hrs talking with the man who's known in public as bad father and cold-hearted godfather. He's speaking low and hoars about his feelings.

Bild: How do you feel 3 months after MJs death?
Joe: My heart is crying.

Bild:In public you seem pretty hard...
Joe: I tell you...Short after MJs death the whole family sat together and all cried their eyes out. But not me. There came no tears. I didn't cry when my father died either.
I cry inside. Only when I hear Michael singing then come tears.

Bild: you were heavy attacked when you -3 days after MJs death- advertised your new music project... (I think they refer to the BET awards)
Joe: It was misunderstood (-here I have problems with translating..sorry Sad
there were 3 reporters and I answered them honestly how I feel. The 4th one wanted to know about my business. I also answered him honestly. Unfortunately was this the only sequence they showed.

Bild:Where and when did you get the bad news?
Joe:Before the others. I was in Vegas as a security of MJ called me and told me, that something is not right with Michael. I asked: What happened? He said: Michael got collapsed and doesn't move anymore. I yelled into the phone: Move your ass and call the emergency doctor immediately immediately immediately. (really 3times in the original interview)
Soon after I got a call , Michael is dead.

Bild: And you flew immediately to L.A.?
Joe: No. I didn`t wanna see dead Michael. I also haven't seen him later in the casket although Janet and Randy arranged him beautifully, dressed him and made him up (not sure if this was well translated)
I wanted to remember him alive, dancing and singing. I don't wanna see ppl in the casket I like and know. With my father it was the same.

Bild: What's the most tender memory of your son?
Joe: In the late 60's the Jackson 5 became the biggest attraction in american showbiz, there was a newspaper and they assumed that Michael is not 9 years old, but a 42 year old dwarf for real. It affected Michael deeply and he wept bitterly.
Then I got on my knees and said "Look. I'm the 42year old dwarf. Then Michael fell arould my neck and his crying turned in laughing.

Bild: Michael didn't have good memories of his childhoods rather the opposite...
Joe: I know. He claimed he had no childhood. But that's not true. True is, that I don't wanna allow my kids to play with the kids of the neighborhood. It was no good neighborhood where we lived.
The children from then are now drug-addicts or have gone to prison. I wanted to protect my children from that.
Michael had 8 siblings who could play with. They froliced, played basketball. And now I'm gonna tell you a further story...

Bild:We are excited...
Joe:We had a pitbull for a while and one day he bolted from his kennel.
Michael (6 yrs old) and Randy (2 yrs younger than MJ) played in front of the house and the dog approached them. Michael was with one jump on the car roof. Randy was bitten in his Achilles tendon. He has problems with his achilles tendon until now. At the latest there was clear: Nobody moves like Michael.

Bild: Michael was from an early age the most talented of the brothers.
Joe: Jermaine sang wonderful, but Michael was phenomenal. Every tune he heard he could sing perfectly, every dancing move he saw, he could copy prompt.
Just imagine: He stepped...and he didn't just try, he could do it. And that after seeing Fred Astaire on TV once.

Bild:Michael moaned again and again you beat him and the others to success.
Joe: I took the boys firmly in hand that's true. But I promised them also:I make you the greatest stars in the world. That was the plan and they agreed. I smacked them sometimes but not constantly. How could I do this? I was rarely at home. I had 2 jobs to earn the money for their instruments and I had to feed a 11-headed family. I abused nobody. I insist on that! Back then it was like that: if a child didn't toe the line then it got slapped in the face. The teacher at school did that also. Nowadays the methods of edcuation are different and I would act different.

Bild:However your relationship between you and Michael never recovered.
Joe: It was difficult, I was his father and also his manager. It's difficult to divide.you know, we were black people in a business dominated by white people. I knew Michael could become bigger than Elvis, but the white people would never allow it. I had to lead Michael through a shark tank. And if you ask me: He became bigger than Elvis.

That was part I.
I will also try to translate part 2. It's a really long interview...and hard to translate for me.
I hope you understand the most of it. I did my best Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Empty Re: Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:51 am

Thank you so much ilprincipe! I think your English is perfect Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_wink

Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 am

@ ilprincipe: Yes I understood. Thank you for taking the time to do this! Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_smile
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 am

THanx, ilprincipe, for thranslating it!
Thanx, happytomato, for sharing!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:13 am

ilprincipe wrote:Ok...I will try it...also knowing that my english isn't very well.
I just want to add that BILD is our tabloid Nr. 1 in Germany....if Joe really said everything they claim, I don't know.

Joe wears a grey hat (custom-tailored). It's his mourning-hat. He never takes his hat off. BILD is the first newspaper worldwide who gets an exclusive interview (talking about 2 hrs) after MJs death. 2 hrs talking with the man who's known in public as bad father and cold-hearted godfather. He's speaking low and hoars about his feelings.

Joe: I tell you...Short after MJs death the whole family sat together and all cried their eyes out. But not me. There came no tears. I didn't cry when my father died either.

Bild: you were heavy attacked when you -3 days after MJs death- advertised your new music project... (I think they refer to the BET awards)
Joe: It was misunderstood (-here I have problems with translating..sorry Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_sad
there were 3 reporters and I answered them honestly how I feel. The 4th one wanted to know about my business. I also answered him honestly. Unfortunately was this the only sequence they showed.

Joe:Before the others. I was in Vegas as a security of MJ called me and told me, that something is not right with Michael. I asked: What happened? He said: Michael got collapsed and doesn't move anymore. I yelled into the phone: Move your ass and call the emergency doctor immediately immediately immediately. (really 3times in the original interview)

Joe: No. I didn`t wanna see dead Michael. I also haven't seen him later in the casket although Janet and Randy arranged him beautifully, dressed him and made him up (not sure if this was well translated)
I wanted to remember him alive, dancing and singing. I don't wanna see ppl in the casket I like and know. With my father it was the same.

Joe: In the late 60's the Jackson 5 became the biggest attraction in american showbiz, there was a newspaper and they assumed that Michael is not 9 years old, but a 42 year old dwarf for real. It affected Michael deeply and he wept bitterly.
Then I got on my knees and said "Look. I'm the 42year old dwarf. Then Michael fell arould my neck and his crying turned in laughing.

Bild: Michael didn't have good memories of his childhoods rather the opposite...
Joe: I know. He claimed he had no childhood. But that's not true. True is, that I don't wanna allow my kids to play with the kids of the neighborhood. It was no good neighborhood where we lived.
The children from then are now drug-addicts or have gone to prison. I wanted to protect my children from that.
Michael had 8 siblings who could play with. They froliced, played basketball. And now I'm gonna tell you a further story...

Michael (6 yrs old) and Randy (2 yrs younger than MJ) played in front of the house and the dog approached them. Michael was with one jump on the car roof. Randy was bitten in his Achilles tendon. He has problems with his achilles tendon until now. At the latest there was clear: Nobody moves like Michael.

Joe: Jermaine sang wonderful, but Michael was phenomenal. Every tune he heard he could sing perfectly, every dancing move he saw, he could copy prompt.
Just imagine: He stepped...and he didn't just try, he could do it. And that after seeing Fred Astaire on TV once.

Joe: I took the boys firmly in hand that's true. But I promised them also:I make you the greatest stars in the world. That was the plan and they agreed. I smacked them sometimes but not constantly. How could I do this? I was rarely at home. I had 2 jobs to earn the money for their instruments and I had to feed a 11-headed family. I abused nobody. I insist on that! Back then it was like that: if a child didn't toe the line then it got slapped in the face. The teacher at school did that also. Nowadays the methods of edcuation are different and I would act different.

Joe: It was difficult, I was his father and also his manager. It's difficult to divide.you know, we were black people in a business dominated by white people. I knew Michael could become bigger than Elvis, but the white people would never allow it. I had to lead Michael through a shark tank. And if you ask me: He became bigger than Elvis.

That was part I.
I will also try to translate part 2. It's a really long interview...and hard to translate for me.
I hope you understand the most of it. I did my best Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_smile

I thought La Toya would have done this. Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Suspect Or am I misinformed?
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by happytomato Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:14 am

Many thanks ilprincipe !!!!!!!!!!!! very nice from you
happytomato
happytomato

Aantal berichten : 23
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 am

Ivonne wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:Ok...I will try it...also knowing that my english isn't very well.

Joe: It was misunderstood (-here I have problems with translating..sorry Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_sad

That was part I.
I hope you understand the most of it. I did my best Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_smile

I thought La Toya would have done this. Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Suspect Or am I misinformed?

No I think it too Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Confused
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am

More contratictions: On Larry King Joe said he learned about Michael from his fans, not Michael's security.

The clip he's talking about was shown in full, and Joe pulled his partner up on the platform to announce his new venture. In fact, he interrupted someone else.

He keeps saying the security people were AEG's people. I don't know about that.

Joe says he knew about strong pain medication Michael had been taking since the burning incident. When asked if he was aware of anything else, he says he knew because Prince called him and told him that Michael had needle marks in both elbow creases. Joe had suspected it.
A week before Michael's death he told Katherine that they need to get the boy outta there or he'll be dead in a week. Joe was ready to get his guns and just start shooting.

He may have said all those things, but this is Germany's # 1 tabloid.

I'm just curious about so many Jacksons appearing in Germany.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:24 am

This is the first time Janet was mentioned in connection with the body.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 am

I wonder also about why Jackson suddenly appear so often in Germany.

Why Germany?

Why BILD.de?

Okay, Bild.de and TMZ are the same, report only crap.
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 am

Ok....let's translate part 2:

Bild: Do you remember the last father-son conversation?
Joe: Also business. It was some weeks prior to his death. Michael realized that he will paid for his concerts in London in $ not in Pound or €. I said: That cannot be, they have to pay you with their local currency! I will care for it. So I went to the AEG people. They said I don't have to be upset, you don't know if the $ will not be higher than pound or € when Michael will do his shows. I said: OK let's do it. Michael will be paid in that currency, which is the highest on the final day of Michael's concerts. They bite the bullet.

Bild:Had Michael endured 50 concerts?
Joe:What are you thinking? At most 10! And now I disclose you something: He would have done only 10 concerts. That was the done deal. He told me, he was horrified of the London shows. The pressure is exhausting him, he was involved in it (=the deal) (translation problem not sure how to translate this right). He didn''t want to and couldn't do more than 10 shows.

Bild: Did you know about the medication-addiction?
Joe: I knew he took strong painkillers. He took them for a long time -since the pepsi accident-
I only suspected that he got really hard drugs injected.

Bild: What gave you that idea?
Joe:Prince, his eldest son, told me on the phone that Michael had pricks in both ellbows (also not sure here, if well translated).

Bild: Why didn't YOU ask Michael about it and try to prevent the worst?
Joe:I tried it. But in the last weeks before his death it wasn't possible to reach him. I stood in front of his house and the security (from AEG) blocked my way. I even called the police. I did everything. I was so far as, that I thought: I'll go home. Take my guns and clear the way for myself to Michael by shooting (-again a part that is hard to translate for me)
I said to my wife: Katherine: We have to get out the boy from there or he is dead in one week. --- One week later he was dead.

Bild: You think you could have saved him?

Joe: My god, yes.

Bild: That worries you?
Joe: What worries me is, that such a fundamentally good human being like Michael was exploited and his back was broken /he was ruined (translation problem again) by people , he has trusted and who he overwhelmed with gifts.

Bild: Is there anything you wanted to tell him, but can't anymore?
Joe: Kick their ass and remember their names!
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 am

@all: thanks for the compliments Smile

@ MJforeverandalways: I'm also very confused...thought I was so confused that I mixed up the names...but I wasn't...
in the original interview there's really "JANET and Randy" mentioned and not La Toya

@Ivonne: Maybe JCC was right...Germany is the key Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 am

Well done, ilprincipe !
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:58 am

@happy tomato - thanks for bringing this

@ilprincipe - thanks for translating

First time I read it was Randy and Janet arranging him in the casket Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Suspect
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 am

No family member would arrange anything in a casket after 10 weeks. If anybody it would be a professional, who doesn't faint easily. I think it's all BS.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 am

Ivonne wrote:I wonder also about why Jackson suddenly appear so often in Germany.

Why Germany?

Why BILD.de?

Okay, Bild.de and TMZ are the same, report only crap.

I was thinking the exact same thing, Germany are getting all these exclusive interviews.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 am

OMG. so heart-breaking. Sorry, if I hadnt read this is MJDH forum, it would have really convinced me that MJ is dead.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 am

What the devil is going on with GERMANY?!?!?! Shocked

We really need to get this figured out.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 am

LOL. Isn't it obvious? Michael and the rest of the family is looking for me.
" Hey Jacksons, I live in the US now!"

Seriously, can't figure out what Germany has to do with all this.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:05 am

"Kick their ass and remember their names"

OMG!! I liked that sentence. He will Joseph! Oh, Yeah, Michael will kick some ass when he comes back, and I will be right there with him.

I cant wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 am

@ilprincipe: a very good (and hard) work! Thank you!
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 am

HappyTomato - Thanxs for sharing this + Il -Thanxs for Translating this ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 am

ilprincipe wrote:@all: thanks for the compliments Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_smile

@ MJforeverandalways: I'm also very confused...thought I was so confused that I mixed up the names...but I wasn't...
in the original interview there's really "JANET and Randy" mentioned and not La Toya

@Ivonne: Maybe JCC was right...Germany is the key Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_smile

I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Icon_lol
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 am

Bild: Is there anything you wanted to tell him, but can't anymore?
Joe: Kick their ass and remember their names
!

Ok! So, if Joe would have a chance to say the last words to his ¨death¨son would be...this? Not something like ¨I love you¨, ¨I'm sorry¨ or ¨I'm proud of you¨?
As I can see, this is a direct message, related to the purpose of the hoax!

I also haven't seen him later in the casket although Janet and Randy arranged him beautifully, dressed him and made him up.
I thought that La Toya did that, being helped by Karen Faye! Joe Jackson speaks on the German Magazin! Suspect

Bild:Had Michael endured 50 concerts?
Joe:What are you thinking? At most 10! And now I disclose you something: He would have done only 10 concerts. That was the done deal. He told me, he was horrified of the London shows. The pressure is exhausting him, he was involved in it (=the deal). He didn''t want to and couldn't do more than 10 shows.

Michael wanted to do the 50 concerts just to break the record and beat Prince, as far as I learned!

Bild: Did you know about the medication-addiction?
Joe: I knew he took strong painkillers. He took them for a long time -since the pepsi accident-
I only suspected that he got really hard drugs injected.

Well, it seems that he passed all the medical examination from March and resulted that he had no health problems at all! The TII trailer shows us how energic and good looking he was (well, a bit skinny, but not a drug addict!!!)

Bild: Why didn't YOU ask Michael about it and try to prevent the worst?
Joe:I tried it. But in the last weeks before his death it wasn't possible to reach him. I stood in front of his house and the security (from AEG) blocked my way.

As far as I know, Alberto Alvarez was a long time bodyguard of Michael! I don't think he was hired from AEG!
(Just one thought...Is Joe attacking AEG???)

Bild: That worries you?
Joe: What worries me is, that such a fundamentally good human being like Michael was exploited (BY IS OWN FATHER) and his back was broken /he was ruined by people , he has trusted and who he overwhelmed with gifts.

I'm sorry for pointing this out...you might know already all the inconsistancies and lies, but I couldn't help it to point this out again!
Why so many different stories? Why so many lies? If this is a hoax, the family should know the script, right? Does Michael want to create confusion in order to make see the true face of the MEDIA? Is this a part of the plan, making false and different statements from part of the family? Are working according to the plan, and this way, they leak out clues for us?

This is too weird!!! Or GENIUS!!!

Thank ilprincipe for the translation!

DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down