Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting?

+15
Loree
Willa
LoveisMagical
hungry
aamj07
Rach
EarthAngel90
mjssoulmate
nlb
DreamsComeTrue
Sweet1
Harleyblonde
annieisnotokey
kdkennedy74
GirlSaturday
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Empty Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting?

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:31 pm

I was on another thread and saw the danger of hijacking it with the question so I brought onto a new thread.
Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

I initially mentioned my fondness of always hearing about Elvis sightings. Those sightings made me laugh because they always took place in the many unusual places.

If there is to continue to be a legacy of "dead" star sightings, where would you like to have YOUR Michael sighting?

I would like to see him as my local ice cream truck driver and serving ice cream to all of the neighborhood kids.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Empty Re: Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting?

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 pm

At my local grocery store...I am there so much that it would just make my shopping trip exciting for a change.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Empty Re: Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 pm

In my bedroom Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 pm

I love art and one of my dreams is to travel around the world visiting museums and art exhibitions. Also, I'd like to have enough money to buy some great pieces for my future collection.

Michael will be the eccentric art dealer that sells me a cool piece of art. I totally see him in that role.

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? 47714070
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:In my bedroom Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

LMAO...I was thinking that EXACT same thing but figured I couldn't share the pics with all of you if he was spotted there!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:56 pm

In my bedroom????? Without doubt he he. Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:58 pm

I workout so much. I would love to walk into the gym one day and see MJ lifting weighs building up his arms. I would workout beside him and act as though I didn't know him. That would start the chase. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Now I see. That's why you are soooo passionate and protective about MJ. You naughty girl...you want him all to yourself.
Share! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol
MyBelovedMJ wrote:In my bedroom Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:06 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I love art and one of my dreams is to travel around the world visiting museums and art exhibitions. Also, I'd like to have enough money to buy some great pieces for my future collection.

Michael will be the eccentric art dealer that sells me a cool piece of art. I totally see him in that role.

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? 47714070

We are talking about Michael Jackson here! I don't think he would sell you anything! He will keep everything for him!!! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol Moreover, he will ask you to sell him your collection! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_farao
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm still liking the Wal-Mart Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:08 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
We are talking about Michael Jackson here! I don't think he would sell you anything! He will keep everything for him!!! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol Moreover, he will ask you to sell him your collection! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_farao

lol!

We will have to move in together to share our art collection!

lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:11 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

We will have to move in together to share our art collection!

Just move...right? Nothing more....I almost had a heart attack! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Definitely in my bedroom.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Another place might be 7-11 for me. He'd be working behind the cash register.

Me: "Sir, I'd like the Big Gulp and spicy half-smoke . Oh yeah, throw in a lottery ticket since suddenly I'll feeling lucky"
nlb wrote:I'm still liking the Wal-Mart Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_scratch

To our WEDDING!!! I hope he's not going to make me wait too long! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_razz
Michael, seriously.... Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_bounce Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_bounce Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_bounce
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:In my bedroom????? Without doubt he he. Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

He would never get out lol Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:29 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_scratch

To our WEDDING!!! I hope he's not going to make me wait too long! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_razz
Michael, seriously.... Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_bounce Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_bounce Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_bounce

He'll make you wait at least 70 minutes (at the altar) before his messenger tells you he ran of with me. lol
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 pm

I am sounding clique as the others - my bedroom right now while I am laying in my bed ... hahaha ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 pm

TBH I would actually freak out and faint if I saw Michael so it would probably be better if I didn't have a sighting!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm

nlb wrote:I'm still liking the Wal-Mart Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

Wal-Mart MJ sighting is now my mission. My hubby thought I was crazy before?? He ain't seen nothin yet. lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Rach wrote:TBH I would actually freak out and faint if I saw Michael so it would probably be better if I didn't have a sighting!!

Don`t freak out hon. Just be normal Smile

Well as long as you doesent scream, that will give him a headache Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Dollar Store Cashier.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Yes.... I spend a lot of time (and money) in Dollar Stores. I love them.

hungry wrote:Dollar Store Cashier.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Oh God..Dollar Store ranks right up there with Wal-Mart. Loves it!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 pm

WTF is a Dollar Store?

Is it like the English version of a pound shop?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Rach wrote:WTF is a Dollar Store?

I didn't know what a pound shop was so I googled it...yes, looks like the same idea as a dollar store!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:37 pm

I think so Smile Just a store where everything is worth a dollar/pound.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:38 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_scratch

He'll make you wait at least 70 minutes (at the altar) before his messenger tells you he ran of with me. lol

I have a question: when MJ walks down the aisle (yes, he will be the one doing the walking instead of the bride) will he walk normally or will he sport the O2 swag? lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 pm

hungry wrote:

I think so Smile Just a store where everything is worth a dollar/pound.

We used to have those in my country (Argentina).
They were called "Todo por un peso" (Everything for one $).

Now our peso is so devaluated that those stores no longer exist or have changed their name to "Todo barato" (Everything Cheap). lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 pm

I would like to revise my answer. I want to have a Michael sighting in an ice cream shop while drinking LaToya's Skittles flavored milkshake.
LaToya WOULD have a milkshake made with Skittles. I wish I was making this up. lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 pm

@Annie, I think he'd be doing the Penguin!!! lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

aamj07 wrote:I would like to revise my answer. I want to have a Michael sighting in an ice cream shop while drinking LaToya's Skittles flavored milkshake.
LaToya WOULD have a milkshake made with Skittles. I wish I was making this up. lol

Maybe Michael will be the one serving Toya's milkshake. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

aamj07 wrote:I would like to revise my answer. I want to have a Michael sighting in an ice cream shop while drinking LaToya's Skittles flavored milkshake.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right it's better than yours" Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:42 pm

OMG that song is forever stuck in my head now!!!!!!!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

I have a question: when MJ walks down the aisle (yes, he will be the one doing the walking instead of the bride) will he walk normally or will he sport the O2 swag? Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

Why, he'll be doing the moonwalk with a little penguin thrown in, of course!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 pm

If each item within the store costs one pound then yes they are the same. All Dollar stores are not created equal. Some are actualyy $1 and UP. There is a chain here known as Dollar Tree and they sell everything for $1. There are some that sell frozen foods and other grocery items. Sometimes, I have even purchased sweatshirts, t shirts, swetpants etc. Many major brands and irregulars of some clothing items can be found there as well. Is it apparent that I LOVE Dollar Tree.

LOL...I did laugh when I saw the pregnancy test kit. Some things should not be purchased there.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Dollar Tree rocks my world!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Well that all depends on who is the bride that he will be walking down the aisle to meet. I expect a big grin and lots of swag and bounce if he's coming to greet me. Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_wink

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

I have a question: when MJ walks down the aisle (yes, he will be the one doing the walking instead of the bride) will he walk normally or will he sport the O2 swag? Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:57 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Maybe Michael will be the one serving Toya's milkshake. Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

...and after I picked my jaw up off the floor, I'd tackle him. Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_biggrin
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:00 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Why, he'll be doing the moonwalk with a little penguin thrown in, of course!

GirlSaturday wrote:Well that all depends on who is the bride that he will be walking down the aisle to meet. I expect a big grin and lots of swag and bounce if he's coming to greet me. Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_wink

lol!

If I was the bride, I could put up with the penguin move, the chicken dance AND the Macarena!!

annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveisMagical Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 pm

I would have to say that he would be in my closet( so he can sing to me keep in the closet all the time)
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Anywhere, as long as he lets me know its him.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:29 pm

at the Salvation Army!! XD
This is an interesting question Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_silent
well maybe on a theater seen me performing Very Happy
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm

On a sandy beach...late at night...full moon in the sky...hearing the waves hit the shore...walking hand in hand...with no one around!!! And you know all the rest!!!

lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 pm

I would like to see him..on top of me... Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_redface fo sho.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 pm

I knew that someone would eventually start the naughty 18+ street portion of the thread. You girls are BAD?

emanviam wrote:I would like to see him..on top of me... Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_redface fo sho.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:11 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I knew that someone would eventually start the naughty 18+ street portion of the thread. You girls are BAD?

emanviam wrote:I would like to see him..on top of me... Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_redface fo sho.

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol Sorry...I just told the truth! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_cyclops Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_twisted
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_cheers
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:24 pm

After reading an interview with Rabbi Shmuley (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2009/10/01/DI2009100104196.html), I think Michael will show at our doorstep while missionizing when we least expect it. Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol

Check it out:

Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Sighting

Have a kid around at all times in case MJ manages to fool you! Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Icon_razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Agent A.. Where Would You Like To Have a Michael Sighting? Lol
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next