Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's

+41
mjssoulmate
Loree
jenn77
ValeNova
Smelly
CantlivewithoutMJ
IndonesianGirl
amy
MauraMissesMichael
TheKiddNerd
Rach
swan
applesaucers
Makea
sapatito
MJmylife90
J.J_loves_MJ
emanviam
illusionist
dianafan
EarthAngel90
kdkennedy74
AugustMoon
neverlandprincess
MJFoReVeRandAlways
ilprincipe
phyli
Banessa
ishealive
~StarLight~UK~
mommy
Harleyblonde
Thetruth
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
rowdyangel
StenniZ
GirlSaturday
Ivonne
annieisnotokey
yaya
HeavyHearts
45 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Empty Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 am

sorry for the lack of structure in this post, I am just very curious to know where you guys stand with these things

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not?
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him?
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage?
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator?
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist?
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real?
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do??
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return
and last but not least

10. What is YOUR theory on what happened to MJ?

UPDATE

11. Do you think Michael is behind the newly released "autopsy" results or is it just tabloid scum trying to get some publicity?
12. Do you think Dr Conrad Murray will ever be convicted?
13. What intentions do you think Rabbi Schmuley has with the new book "The MJ Tapes". Do you think he is trying to help Michael or is he just trying to make money?
14. Cassandra - Fake or Real?
15. Dave Dave - MJ or Dave Dave?
16. "The Informer" - Fake or Real?
17. Old man at the funeral - MJ or Random Guest?
18. Michael's real middle name - Joe or Joseph?
19. TMZ - insiders or just lucky they caught the news first?
20. Do you still think - even after the recent news (autopsy, steven hoefflin statement etc) that Mike is still alive or are you a little unsure?

Last edited by HeavyHearts on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Empty Re: Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's

Post by yaya Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 am

HeavyHearts wrote:sorry for the lack of structure in this post, I am just very curious to know where you guys stand with these things

3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage?
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do??
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ

My answers:
1. Undecided. My head says yes but my heart says no? Not sure why. I think Michael would have been proud of having a child and I didn't think he would leave him out of the will if he really was his. But then I saw the video where omer says dad o_O and Joe Jackson's interview saying he is Mike's son
2. Hate him. He is sooo shady! that man is up to no good im telling you
3. Undecided also. Havent looked into this enough but I think "they" might have had a part in it
4. I think it's mike, but I also have some doubts
5. Not personally, I'm not sure really. I've heard weird things about that movie, like its just a plan for sony to make money or something
6. It seems odd he hasnt been arrested and also I have only ever seen photos and that weird-looking-seemingly-animated youtube video, never any videos of him in public. Personally I think he is fake fake fake. Otherwise surely he would have been arrested?!!?
7. Fake! Didn't think that was michael from the start.
8. Undecided. Leaning more towards hoax though.
9. No I don't think he will return, and if he does I think he will have an AMAZING reason behind hoaxing his death.
10. I am not sure yet, I've been reading all these threads and trying to pick a theory to go with, but at the moment I am listening to all of them Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_smile

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? - not
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? - strongly dislike him
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? - i believe in them but don't think they killed him
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? - mike
5.This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you
think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg.
michael is still alive etc - i think it will be filled clues that will definitely make the non believers go, "hmmmm..."
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? - i think he does
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? - undecided, but leaning towards set up
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? - i think it's real and RTL was called to do damage control
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return? - yes, i think he will return. i'm not sure how, but the whole world will know and be in awe

and last but not least

i believe he was in fact in danger and afraid for his life, which played a major role in this whole saga.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Empty Re: Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 am

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Not.
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Don't like him very much, but if it wasn't for him Michael wouldn't exist, so I don't dare hate him.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I'm in middle ground on this one. I don't believe in The Iluminati as the evil creepy group of people that through Satan is trying to dominate the world, but I do believe in very powerful groups of people that would do anything to keep their power and money. With this in mind, YES, I believe one possibility is that MJ was being targeted by one of these groups.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Mike.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc.? No & no. The movie is AEG's way to recoup production costs.
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Yes.
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Real, but maybe enhanced by photoshop.
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Hoax and yes they took credit for sth they didn't do (the german station). For some reason, it made certain ppl very nervous.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return? Undecided. If he returns, it won't be as the KOP.
10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ? I have a whole theory about it, you all know what I think.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks for your replies
very interesting to read :]
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 am

My English is bad. I hope you understand me.

1. I do not think that he is his son.
2. I do not like him, but I do not hate him. This man does not exist for me.
3. "Illuminati" - no
4. I have no idea. If it was MJ, why did he behave so strangely?
5. I'm going to just watch the movie. I think it will only be a money machine.
6. I believe that Dr. Murray exists, but whether it is the man we know from the photos, I'm not convinced.
7. It could be a fake, but it could also be an older picture, which was only changed.
8. I think it's a fake. But I wonder , why exactly RTL said to have made this video.
9. If he is still alive, then he comes back. To escape the public, he should lead a completely isolated life.
10. I do not know what happened. One day I believe he is alive. The next day, I think he's dead. I hope he's alive! It's like a roller
coaster. My heart tells me that it simply can not have happened.

Last edited by Ivonne on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 am

[quote="HeavyHearts"]sorry for the lack of structure in this post, I am just very curious to know where you guys stand with these things

NOT

Indifference...he is a non-entity at this point in time.

I'm inclined to believe the presence of some group of people who pull puppet strings to influence popular culture. Powerful greedy people do not to like to share power or money. Michael was not a puppet willing to stay in his place so he posed a threat. It's highly possible that he was a target.

Who knows since I haven't seen Michael looking the same way in any given picture for many years.

I once thought that the movie would be riddled with clues. Not so much anymore. The movie will delve deeper to provide an inside look into Michael's many talents and nothing more.

Yes and still on Michael's payroll.

Set-up

Not sure if it is real or not. German station did take credit for "something".

and last but not least
No, he will not return.

Masterplan: At 51, and realizing more years were behind him than ahead of him ...he decided to walk away.
Possible enablers that helped in the decision: Desire for peace of mind, personal threats from industry thugs, children's welfare, general fatigue and feelings of "mission accomplished" regarding the illustrious 45 yr career.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:27 am

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? not
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? hate is a big word. dislike is better
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? could be, but Illuminati to obscure for anyone to make claims about
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? still not sure: impersonator unknown to us since then, or MJ heavily overacting
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc perhaps some clues, but no rock-solid facts/answers
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? as a human being: yes, but his character/role was made up
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? setup. they made way too much effort in trying to prove it was real. red car reflection added later...but like most anything...not sure Wink
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? 1st part: not sure 2nd part: RTL may have made the 2nd vid, but it was absolutely no proof of them making the first one
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return yes, if he planned on leaving public life, he could have done so in the past few years and wouldn't have done the O2-concerts.
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ I think the hoax started longer ago then the announcement or planning of the O2-concerts. So announcing concerts was already part of the hoax. In my opinion he's trying to expose the media for what they have become and gets help from the authorities, by combining this with the exposure of (illegally) drug-prescribing doctors.

Not everything I wrote is my definite opinion. A lot changes as time goes by. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:30 am

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Since im his mother, YES!
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Do i like barracudas?
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? 50/50, i believe in the harmful influence they had on Michael
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Michael
This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you
michael is still alive etc Some clues probably
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? He does
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Whats the weather? Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_scratch
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? It's windy ur saying... Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_scratch
and last but not least 50/50..ok 60/40 on YES, he will

Too much...
Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:37 am

Here are my answers:

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Not
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Dislike him, don't trust him - hate is too strong
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? Believe they exist but don't think they were behind this
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Undecided
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc - I think there will be clues but likely more questions will be raised as a result of it
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? No, fake, fake, fake
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Set up, not real
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Damage control, the 'making of' video is genuine and German station were instructed to claim that they made it as a social experiment
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return - not sure but I bleeding hope so. If he does, I don't think it will be in music but film directing and not for at least a couple of years
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ - I believe that he felt his life was in danger OR he is in a witness protection scheme, really not 100% on any one thing
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:48 am

HeavyHearts wrote:sorry for the lack of structure in this post, I am just very curious to know where you guys stand with these things

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? HALE NAW!!

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? I dont hate anyone. I did , however add him to my "shitlist"!! I am very angry with what he did to MJ

3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I dont think illuminati have anything to do with it.

4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Not sure yet..too much strangeness in his whole persona...maybe MJ acted that way on purpose..like he was SUPPOSE to be all out of sorts...

5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? YES!!
Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc...dont know...
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Who the f*** knows!! I find it odd that he's been wholed up this whole time or even gone outside without anyone gettinghis pic.

7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? So NOT real, dont know who did it.

8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do??...I think its real...big time. I think German rtl was called in for damage control. We werent suppose to see that vid and "they" didnt even know it existed. They got the shock of their lives when they saw it!!

9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return...I think he will return. How could he not?
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ....I think he planned this all along. I think this whole thing started with the O2 announcement....we shall soon see!!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:52 am

HeavyHearts wrote:
and last but not least

I will try to keep it short
1) Not
2) Cant say I am a fan of him
3)The illuminati is garbage, created to make people scared
4) Definely Michael Jackson
5) Clues, but nothing more
6) Dr. Conrad Murray do exsist!
7)It is a set-up
8)A preview on what is about to happen Wink
9) He will return, how is a difficult question.
10) Either something went terrible wrong on the 25 th of June. But I belivie that he is involved with the govurment, there are shady doctors involved as well as narcotoc medicins. A DEA cooperation prehaps. I belivie this has been planned for years and nothing he'd come up with within days...
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 am

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? No
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? He is a shady guy but as he was MJs Father and pushed him musically and should try to respect him.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? Utter cobblers! Why should such a secret society leak any info at all
.4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Really not sure but apart from scars was very different-I said no until I saw thread about scars.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc No-no clues, maybe mistakes that people will mistake for clues.
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Yes, he is part of the hoax as his career was in shreds anyway. Why was he hired when there are much better Docs?
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Was set up-was not taken through tinted glass, there would have been many and there are other irregularities;ear shape, looks healthy etc.
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Hoax-do not think he would risk getting out of van like this, if he did it would have been in a very private place or hidden in container etc.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return Not really-never as we have known him anyway, if he does return it will be a totally different art and we would probably not know as he will be totally different or heavily disguised but my instinct tells me- "this is it" -GONE.
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ He hoaxed his death-he was sick of the media, touring and although he looked great he was getting older-he needs peace and relaxation. He belonged to the world for quite long enough.
That is only my opinion though but have thought long and hard about it over the 3 months.

Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:18 am

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Nope - he would leave him out of the will
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? I'm thinking "Cast Away"...
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? Don't understand the theory and have given up trying
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? First I thought it was an impersonator - now I think it's himself - acting a bit strange
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc Clues - yes. But not ground shaking to the world - only to us Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_biggrin Hey, we're the only ones picking up on painS
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Yes
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Photoshopped
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Hoax
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return I doubt it. There is a reason for his disappearance
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ. He didn't die for sure.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:25 am

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Definitely not!

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Loathe him tbh, but without him we wouldn't have 'Michael Jackson'.

3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I'm 50/50 on this. Video's creep me out but I think most of it is just scaremongering. I don't think it applies in this scenario.

4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? 50/50 on this too! I have no idea who that guy was...!!

5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc Maybe a few clues but not that much...they just want to make more money.

6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? No. A great made up character.

7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Totally set up. Why wasn't there anymore if it was real?

8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? I think it's real, but wasnt suposed to be seen. RTL were called in to make it look like a hoax.

9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return Yes I think he will return...but not as we all know and love him.....he will need a creative output somewhere.

and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ Either this has been planned for a long time to make the greatest comeback ever or he was afraid for his life and had to seriously get away for his own sanity. My mind changes about this every day.
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:38 am

and last but not least

1. I don't think Omar is MJ's son I think Joe was just trying to cause a stir and get people talking - which he did Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_wink
2. Joe I have to say I like, he's clever and MJ gets his genius from him
3. Total garbage on the illumanati
4. The o2 guy in my opinion was MJ, acting odd was part of the act but again if it was a double he behaved odd aswell for a reason
5. TII I think will have clues alot of clues
6. Lol Conrad Murray is a strange one, Idk about him - made up I think!!!
7. The ambulance photo may be MJ but not from 2009 - MJ set it up, he set the whole thing up
8. RTL fake - the video I think was real & RTL was damage control! again Germany with all the exclusives!!!
9. I think he will return, I don't believe he did this to run away. His life was already quiet before TII so he could have stayed living this way
10. Nothing happened to him in my opinion, he's behind it all.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:56 am

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? I don't like him but I don't hate him either!
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I'm not sure about the whole Illuminaty thing. However, I don't think they are involved.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Not sure sometimes I think so not MJ but then again I just don't know! Maybe he had a reason to act strange.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc I think there will be some clues as to whether it will be something that will "shake the world"... Could be if he is planning his return the seed needs to be planted IMO and what better than to use his movie Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_wink
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Nope!
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? FAKE and I think it was set up by MJ's people! (his paparazzi "friend")
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? I believe the video was out and released for a purpose. Maybe to start getting people to wonder whether Michael is "dead" or alive! I do think the German station took credit for something they did not do.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return Yes...Yes and Yes! I do think he will return. I agree w/those who state that if he wanted privacy and to retire he could have done so w/out having created this whole mess. Mess because IMO there are too many holes in the case for him to have wanted to leave for good! If that is really what he wanted this case would have been Open and Close from the beginning and w/out all the inconsistencies! He had already lived in Ireland and Bahrain and was out of the spot light for a while so he could have done the same if he would have want to retire and live a peaceful life. MJ loves being an entertainer too much to give it up just like that! Just my opinion Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_wink I think he will retun as the greatest entertainer who ever lived! Maybe take up directing. Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_smile
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ I personally believe he hoaxed his "death" to teach a lesson and get back at the media for having destroyed his image all this time! I also think that in the process he not only gains back his image and exposes the media for the scum they are but he also gains respect and publicity! My opinion only! Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by phyli Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 am

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Sleep
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Neither. He's getting up in age and has senior moments.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? They have existed for a loooong time, at least in theory...
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Michael, but different...
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? No. Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_scratch .
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? The person is real; the name is not. Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Suspect
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Set up w/help from MJ's pap friend... Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_jokercolor
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Real and yes.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return This is a tough one...he will return but not to the stage. He'll still make music but it will be different, classical possibly. And, he will return for his kids. I'm sure he misses them dearly.
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ? He was fed up with bad press and disloyal "friends" who were only around because his fame so he made himself disappear. The KING OF POP is dead, but not Michael. I also think he knows who his real friends are now (they're the ones we don't hear about...)
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:02 pm

A newbee and so curious...unbelievable...
but I will answer you Smile

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? I don't care about him....but I agree with the other users here...no Joe...no MJ...

I don't think so....if such an organization wanted to kill MJ...even he couldn't escape,
so I don't buy it.

4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Not 100 % sure...but I still refuse to believe it was him really...so I say 90 % impersonator..and 10 % MJ
I wish I would be like that..but I think there won't be any clues at all
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? No...he's created...the website of his lawyer is also very strange...
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? it is a real fake
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? RTL is a private channel....they do everything for money and ratings..so it was a good chance to do this "making of" for them
I hope so...but undecided....if he returns than with a big bang....
similar like he "died"
the world will be out of joint again

and last but not least

He did it to get immortality...will never be forgotten
and to show his kids and the world who's the king and who not Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:20 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? I don´t think it´s his son. I can´t see how anyone can, he looks nothing like MJ.
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Hate sounds strong, I dislike him A LOT.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I think MJ knew somebody was after him, if it´s Illuminati or "simply Sony" or even Motola I don´t know.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Not sure. I thought no, saw the scars, confused. It´s not important to me anyway.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc. Maybe there´ll be, but I SUCK at seeing clues, totally amazed how people can see them =) But probably just AEG trying to make money
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Too "sci-fi" for me to believe that he doesn´t exist. I agree with someone else, the person exists but not the character maybe.
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? I don´t believ it´s real. Don´t know whether it´s photoshop or a dummy.
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Fake, and I´m not sure about the german stations role. Could be the truth; they made it.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return. I don´t think he´ll return. Not like a public figure anyway. I think he has to stay away becuase he might be in danger, maybe forever. There will always be bad guys after him, I´m afraid Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_cry If he isn´t in danger then he did this to be left alone. I believe in the first one though.
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ. I think I kinda answered this question in the one before, nr 9 Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_biggrin

It´s really interesting to read everyone´s thoughts on this!

Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to answer the question about Joe)
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? NOT
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? I DON'T HATE ANYBODY BUT I REALLY DISLIKE HIM -BUT I THINK HE IS VOID OF ANY POWER-I KIND OF THINK HE HAS WENT SENIAL.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I DO BELIEVE THE ILLUMINATI DOES RUN GOVERNMENTS AND PULLS POPULAR CULTURE THROUGH MEDIA-HOWEVER I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING VALID TO SAY THEY ARE BEHIND THIS.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? AT FIRST THOUGHT IMPERSONATER-AT THIS POINT I KIND OF THINK IT WAS HIM.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc I DONT THINK THERE WILL BE CLUES I THINK AEG AND SONY ARE MILKING THE FANS FOR ALL THEY WILL GIVE MONEY WISE-THATS WHY IT IS ONLY RUNNING FOR TWO WEEKS AND THERE IS A TICKET PRESALE-I WILL WATCH UNTIL AFTER THE CREDITS AT THE END THOUGH JUST IN CASE.
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? UNDECIDED-I THINK HE DOES B/C OF INTERVIEWS WITH HIS CHURCH PEOPLE-BUT WE SURE DONT SEE ALOT OF HIM. UNDECIDED HERE REALLY.
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? SET UP
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? HOAX AND YES I THINK THAT TOO.
and last but not least IT DEPENDS...IF THIS IS FOR A HARD CORE REASON LIKE TAKING OUT THE MAFIA OR CORRUPTION IN LAPD-OR MOTOLLA ,AND IT SUCCEEDS THEN I THINK HE WILL BE BACK. IF IT DOES NOT SUCCEED (AND THERE IS A PROBABILITY THAT IT WONT) THEN HE MAY NOT COME BACK. WE MAY NEVER EVER SEE HIM AGAIN. HE ALSO MAY LOOK AT ALL THE GRIEF THAT HAS BEEN POURED OUT FOR HIM AND THINK IT BEST NOT COME BACK, LEST PEOPLE HATE HIM FOR DISAPEARING IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HOPE I AM WRONG.

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ-I DONT KNOW -I JUST KNOW I REALLY TRULY HAVE AN UNEXPLAINED FEELING THAT HE IS ALIVE AND PRETTY SOON WE ARE GOING TO NOTICE THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT HIS CHILDREN...THEY HAVE DISAPEARED FROM THE PUBLIC EYE...
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:29 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not?i don't know
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him?Both
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage?don't know?
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Mike
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etcHope so
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist?Don't know
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real?Don't kn ow
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?fAKE
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return by a series of clues on television in the media papers announcing a rebirth resurection building to a live announcement press con
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ only he/murray knows
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:30 pm

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Hate him
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? Total Garbage
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Impersonator...and not a very good one at that.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc? I think it is a project and will definitely be filled with clues but I do not think it will reveal anything. My opinion is that it will give us more to discuss and think about.
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? I believe that Conrad Murray does exist but I don't think it is the same man that we have been introduced to.
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? I don't think it is real but if it is, then I think Michael set it up.
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Not real sure on this one. My gut says that it was real.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return? I don't think he will return but if he did I think it would be with a huge entrance to promote the new album.
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ? I think he was just tired of not being able to live a normal life and he ducked out of the spotlight for awhile. I think that if anyone knows, it would be his mom, children and his bodyguard because they were loyal to him. I am not even sure any of the siblings know anything.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:47 pm

and last but not least

1. No , never though that in the first place ....
2. Sick of Him .... Bile rises in my throat ....
3.Complete Garbage....
4. IDK....
5. No Doubt .... I have that vibe completely ...
6. 50/50 with me ... he changes too damn much ....
7. Photoshopped Pic ....
8. 50/50 .... IDK ....
9. I think he will return - needs time & relaxation ....
10 . He was being setup for many things .... I don't want to say much ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:54 pm

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Indifferent - but I do think that if anyone could pull this off for Mike it would be Joe
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? - Does anyone actually know anyone who is in this organisation? Doubtful
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Mike
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc - Not unless when you go in to the movie you are asked to sign a confidentiality agreement then he comes out at the end and say "I'm alive"
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Yes, but who is to know what he looks like - that could be a photo of anyone which we are shown, or CGI
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Fake- photo agency made it.
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Real. RTL had a major investment of cahs earlier int he year as is was going bust - where did it come from?
and last but not least. It will be confirmed that he is alive but we will never see him

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ.

Mike planned this. Mike did not want to do the O2. Originally he wanted to do one massive concert and beam it all over the world, making money from franchising the rights, DVD, CD, merchandise and new releases to pay his debts. Oh - thats whats happening right now!!

He needed some money - some hangers on were robbing him blind and posibly using drugs to control him. I hope Joe rescued him and went to the authorities who put Mike in WP, after all , who would believe Joe?

Sorry - I know some of this may be controversial but I don't think there are loads of people who know what Mike has done. Katheriene, Joe, kids, Kenny. Think about the will - all the money stays in the family (20% to charity - no change there) MjJsupports his brothers (no change there) supports his mum (no change there).

In fact the only "change" is that Mike isn't here.

dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:57 pm

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? I dunno
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? They do not exist
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? I'm torn.
michael is still alive etc I do think there will be clues or he'll come back
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? He exists
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Fake
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? The jury is still out on that one. I thik they might be taking credit for something they did not do.
and last but not least - He'll come back..if he is alive.
10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ - He's hiding out. Making a movie.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Nope.
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? Nor like him or dislike him. He is Michael's dad and we should respect him. On Michael's words, the man beated him, but thanks to him, Michael is alive and is the genious that he is.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I think Michael hoaxed his death to give a lesson to all the people that trashed him during his entire life.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Mike.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc. Not really...but, hey, you never know!
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Yes, he does. Of course.
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? Set up. Fake, fake, fake.
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? Fake.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return? Oh yeah, he will return. How? I don't know and I don't care as long as he is here cuddling with me!
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ - I think he got seriously tired of all the tabloid junk and everything else...so he prepared the BIGGEST HOAX of the Millenium!! I love you, Michael!!

My answers:
1. Undecided. My head says yes but my heart says no? Not sure why. I think Michael would have been proud of having a child and I didn't think he would leave him out of the will if he really was his. But then I saw the video where omer says dad o_O and Joe Jackson's interview saying he is Mike's son
3. Undecided also. Havent looked into this enough but I think "they" might have had a part in it
5. Not personally, I'm not sure really. I've heard weird things about that movie, like its just a plan for sony to make money or something
6. It seems odd he hasnt been arrested and also I have only ever seen photos and that weird-looking-seemingly-animated youtube video, never any videos of him in public. Personally I think he is fake fake fake. Otherwise surely he would have been arrested?!!?
9. No I don't think he will return, and if he does I think he will have an AMAZING reason behind hoaxing his death.
10. I am not sure yet, I've been reading all these threads and trying to pick a theory to go with, but at the moment I am listening to all of them Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_smile
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:06 pm

and last but not least

My answers:

1. NO!
2. Hate him!
3. Totally garbage!
4. 100% sure that O2 guy was MICHAEL!
5. Yes. Even if the media is keep saying that the movie will be only a documentary, I dont buy it.
6. I think is faked.Photoshop helps a bit sometimes... Or a little bit more.
7. Real 100%
8. Conrad Murray exists for real, but that from the video was not him, that was a 3D digitally work.
9. Yes, he will return.
10. Only God knows that. I really feel that Michael is alive.
Only time will tell if the truth will come out or not about what really happend to him.Patience is the key.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:11 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? not his child...michael loves his children and he will never hide his children..
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? hate him terribly..no questions about that
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? hmmm...dunno
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? totally impersonator..
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc ...just wait and see... maybe we've got the biggest clues ever!
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? exist but never made a contact with michael...(???)maybe he's not even met michael...
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? absolutely (NOT)
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? real... the german just admit something that they did not do...(what a schmug!!)
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return he will return..with a big comeback!!
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ ... he is the victim of the media... michael already had enough..this is his payback time!!

L = look
O = observe
V = verify
E = examine

lol!
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Great answers guys :]
I've enjoyed reading them all so far

So none of you think Omer is Mikes son? Interesting jocolor
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not?no,imo if he was i think Michael would have recognized him as his son, he always loved children so much he wouldn't hurt his own
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him?he's not a role model but i don't hate
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage?total garbage
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator?i have my doubts on this one sometimes i think it was him sometimes i'm confused
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc i think and hope our answer will be there,they wouldn't spend so mch time and money just for 2 weeks
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist?maybe in a computer program lol
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? photoshop
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do??set up to help prove what really happened but not made by the German tv,they probably wanted their 15 minutes of fame.i belive the video came from MJ or his staff, like the other videos
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return i believe we wouldn't have so much clues if he just wanted to go away and never come back.i believe he's alive and will return.maybe in the end of the movie , but it will a huge return .he's a perfectionist so it will be done in a great way.when? i hope soon Smile
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ i believe nothing happened cause i believe he's alive and he had a lot of reasons to do this (media, trial ect)and he's going to return, i keep my faith
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi,

I´ll try to answer the questions in my BAD english. I hope you´ll understand what I mean. If not, you can ask me Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_wink I will tell you.

But I must say, my english is getting better with you. Particularly in the golden pants threat.... Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_twisted So first I have to thank you all! Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Herz

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? no never
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? MJ once said, that he is a genius. Like the others said, no Joe, no MJ.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I do not really know what that Illuminati Thing is. I don´t think, that he was killed from a Satans-Gang, but he said, he was afraid of his live. Something was out there ... but I have no idea what it was or is.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? this was NOT Mike.
5.This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you
michael is still alive etc. I think it will be filled with clues, but I haven´t seen it yet. I have first to see it to answer this.
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? He exist, but not for the LARP how it seems. I think he is someone like Leo DiCaprio in "Catch me if you can".... You know what I mean?
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? not real, it was a dummy.
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? RTL told, that they wanted to show how fast this message can be getting around the world.
He wants to be dead for us now. But how long can he stand without the kids? If he is alive he wants his kids back. That will break his heart. I think, they´re in contact and this was planed over years. If he returns he will be not the same MJ we knew. Maybe we don´t even notice that he´s back... But he retuns, I´m sure. He is waiting for the perfect time to return. It can take a while.

and last but not least

He was sick of all the garbage he went through. He wanted to break free.
Why did they take pics from "Liberian Girl" at the funeral and not pics from the present MJ? Because it´s all a wrap! This is it! Thats the clue.
I really believe he is NOT dead. Sometimes I can feel it. I can feel him near me. Maybe it´s his ghost beside me, I dont know.
Oh god, you will think I´m mad. I getting really mad when I think he could be really dead.....He didn´t deserve this. Not in this way.....not my sweet angle. No it can´t be true, I don´t believe it.

And now let´s stretch the post and have a look:

Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's 000002lb
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Maybe.

Mixed opinion. While growing up, everyone in my neighborhood had gotten beaten. Most of us came out alright. lol. If he hadn't been as strict as he was, maybe there wouldn't have been an MJ or J5. But lately, he has been giving me a bad vibe.

I don't believe in the Illuminati or anything of that nature. I believe in a lot of things, but just not that.

I think it was an impersonator or a really, really, REALLY drugged up MJ.
michael is still alive etc
I think it'll have a massive amount of clues, but it would only make sense to the fans who have been paying attention.
I think he exists, but just not the Murray WE know. I think it's just an act.
Set up, of course.
If it wasn't real in the first place, why would they fake it? They spent ALL of that time to convince us that it isn't and fool us? Yeah, that doesn't make any sense.
Yeah, he's returning. How? I seriously don't know, but it will be BIG!

and last but not least

What really happened to MJ? Personally, I think that he wanted to set an example of all the bull crap we choose to believe in the media. Look at ALL the stories that are being made up. When he comes back, he is coming back strong and laughing and kicking asses. Seriously, I think that if he wanted to live a normal life or protect himself, he should have just kept quiet like he had before. The Jacksons are VERY good at keeping secrets, especially Janet, believe it or not. MJ would have stayed in the darkness if he really wanted the media or who ever's trying to assassinate him to leave him be.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Stranger things have happened!
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? neither, but he bothers me.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? Hoaxed death to escape them? No. But they exist. All i'm saying.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Mike. Acting/looking strange to make us revisit and question the event.
michael is still alive etc Unsure, but the way things are going I wouldn't be suprised about clues.
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Yes.
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? set-up
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? The only hoax here is the 'making of' video.
I hope so. If he does it will be in a way that astound us all.
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ That at some point in time he had an unsurpassed moment of genious!
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:44 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? I have no idea on this one
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? In the middle. His actions are poor at times, I don't get him, but I don't hate him
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? Garbage.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Hmm...I said fake at first, but the scar matching was pretty convincing, IDK
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc I think there will definitely be clues!! 100%
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? Lol yeah but there's something shady with that
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? SET UP!!!!!!
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? They didn't do that. Total cover up.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return I hope he does, if so it will be something to make the world stand still
and last but not least

I believe from the bottom of my heart that he is alive, I feel like he needed to save his life, and needed to escape, but also I think it was a great opportunity to repay the media for all the dirt they have done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? - I don't like to speculate on this. TBH, who knows?
2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? - Hate is a strong word but I would say I dislike him after the stories I have heard about him.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? - I don't know too much on this subject so I can't comment.
4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? - I would say it wasn't Michael.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc - No. I never believed in the movie theory. I think someone with greedy intentions saw an opportunity after June 25th and ran with it.
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? - Yes.
7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? - I am torn on this due to my theory. I think it could be real but not of Michael but then there is video evidence which backs it up to be fake so who knows?
8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? - Real. IMO RTL proved nothing when they said they faked it.
9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return - Yes I do but perhaps not in the public eye? If this is the case, he may let people know he is safe and well and just leave it at that.
and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ - Too long to say on here but I have a theory which I have put on the forum. Take a look if you're interested Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm

I don't think so. He's just a good friend of his.
I have respect for him && I have to love him regardless of his character. But I do strongly dislike some of his actions.
I don't know if they exist or not. So if they do (I pray that they had nothing to do with this)
Who knows? But if could be Michael.
It might shoot down some of the rumors like him being sick and not being up to part to do these shows. Most likely it will give us more hope to believe by giving us enough evidence to examine.
I believe he does exist but he's playing apart in this whole thing.
It probably was real. If it was real Michael set it up I would think.
I can say I believe it was real but it was apart of the hoax. The german station was paid to try and cover up something that shouldn't have been seen yet.
I would love if he came back and proved a point to why he did this.
If he did do this he would probably do it in a press conference. But I would be cool if he didn't come back but let us know he's alive and healthy. But most of all happy.

and last but not least

I believe that Michael truly wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital. By the time he got to the hospital He made the choice to carrie out his plans. I guess could have came about this since some were already saying he was dead or on his death bed anyway. (I believe he had already planned to hoax his death for a later time in life) But I also believe in some way that this could be a DEA sting. Either way Michael did this to benefit the world in some type of way or just to do something that has never been done before.
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:21 pm

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? No freaking idea why everybody is saying no.. Michael said in an interview that i've read in Us weekly that Omer was his son.. Of course this is back befor most people pretended to be die hard Michael Jackson fan.. Im sorry if that is rude and its not meant toward anyone in particular, but this is getting a little ridiculous.. Micheal has sai that Omer is his son. Omer has not confirmed OR denied it.. But he shouldnt have to because it's nobodys business.. Look at the "thriller" album cover and then look at Omer.. TELL me this isnt his kid
Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's 2mepncl Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Ffa4vc
I mean come on... At some point reality is important.. Its his son.. Eyes dont lie..

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? No Joe sperm=No Michael.. I appreciate Joe..

3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? There is "escaping" them.. But I think Michael has been trying to expose a lot for awhile.. I think the hoax is a part of it for sure..

4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? That would be Mr. Jackson! Having a grand old time playing head games please reference my hoax videos Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_cheers

5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc I think this movie is going to show Michael in a way that the world is not expecting.. It's definately going to have more people questioning what he is capable of...

Of course he does silly goose! Hes an AWESOME actor!

I think whoever made that shitty pictures should be fired for being an idiot... Thats all im saying..

The video is totally real and what we witnessed after was "damage" control.. Sadly enough, most of us hoax believers fell for it.. I didn't Smile

Michael has never left us and I think he will spend the rest of his life has an amazing teacher. Sadly, I do not think we will see him again.. He is totally passed that part of life..

and last but not least

I think Michael was a genuinely good person that got hurt way too many times.. I think what happened to him, was he decided to make a stand for all underdogs out there.. I believe that Michael is very much alive.. Puls or not.. Feel me?
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:11 am

no

hates him

ESCAPING BUT FOR SOME BIG RESONS

both

YES WE WILL GET CLUES FOR SURE

ASK MJ
NO ITS NOT REAL

REAL AND YES
and last but not least
HE WILL BE BACK
HE IS DOING IT FOR SOME BIG REASON SO JUST WAITE AND WATCH
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:42 am

and last but not least

1. Nope
2. I just don't like him muuuch
3. I think he's in a danger
4. Impersonator
5. Maybe some clues .. but not much and not like some peoples expected
6. I think his name is not Conrad Murray .. *have someone ever see his Doctor Sertificate ?
7. definitely set up , fake
8. HOAX, the coroner sticker is different
9. I don't know , but i hope he'll be back .. because we miss him ..
10. He's in a danger .. and his exit is just "death" .. this hoax death is planned for long time .... he need to escape for something dangerous ....
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:57 am

-No but very close.
i dont like him.
3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage?-
Hmm...i dont know anymore.Im not sure but i think maybe not MJ.
5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc--
Yes i think it's full of clues and things like that.
6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist
?I think no but im not sure.
Its FAKE
I belive it's real,and that german thing is BS
and last but not least-
He will come back soon.Maybe New Year on June.Im sure.
10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ -
He hoaxed his death and did it because of something BIG.

Last edited by CantlivewithoutMJ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:00 am

OMG CantlivewithoutMJ, I just noticed your sig, I Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Herz it!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by ValeNova Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:50 am

and last but not least

My answers:
1. Not his child genetically, but I do believe Michael considered him as to be his.
2. I don't hate him, nor like him. I really don't know him. Although I believe that he has been raised differently than most of us. He's from an older generation, and I believe that his conduct stems from that.
3. No. I don't believe in the Illuminati.
4. That was Michael.
5. I think there won't be anything shockin in it. Something like the announcement, rehearsels, perhaps some backstage interviews. Nothing revealling, since I think most of the people working with him never will and never have been in the know.
6. I highly doubt his existance. Being a scientist myself I cannot believe that nothing can be found about this doctor. No papers (which are highly appreciated worldwide), no recommendations, nothing... Except from some weird looking pictures. You can even find a lot more about me on the Internet and I'm nowhere near reknown!
7. Strange picture, I'm not sure about this...
8. Definately a hoax. Quite miserable to do this to all of Michael's fans though.
9. No, I don't think that he will return.
10. I think that his family managed to convince him of getting out. So they together planned this whole thing. Maybe Michael is with his family as we speak (in disguise) or he's keeping low profile elsewhere waiting to return to his kids when things have settled down.
ValeNova
ValeNova

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Empty 6. Does Dr. Murray even exist?? Personnal opinion

Post by jenn77 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi every1,

I have been searching for a place to post my personnal thoughts and theories and never seemed to able to join mjhd sites dont know why.. anyway

I have looked at pics of MJ from childhood till today and I am sure you will all think I am crazy but I think the images of DR. Murray we've been shown are actually MJ in disguise. I am really not good with youtube or making videos here but you could look it up yourselves somewhere. I was looking at the DR.'s eyes and compared with MJ are very similar in shape, I also compared the front top teeth who are also very similar. Murray's nose is identical to MJ's in the 80's, with MJ you never know he could have had a mask of his face made for keeps after his 1st or 2nd surgery for keepsake. There we're also the lines from mouth to nose that we're very similar. You have to look at a lot of different pics from the past couple of decades to see it though. As far as the voice beeing different he could have had a micro chip in his throat. Seen Tom Cruise showing how that works on tv once.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:41 pm

7. Could have been MJ in disguise as Murray in ambulance photo. Maybe I am seeing too much but there is a major clue for sure surrounding that Murray.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm not sure
I don't hate him neither love him
I really don't know much about this, so I can't comment
impersonator
hopefully, yes.
yes
Photoshop!
I think it's real, an the german station lied
and last but not least
YES!
I think he was just wanted to rest sometime from the media, etc
so he hoax his "death" and
he will come back whenever he feels it's OK.
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 pm

1. Omer Bhatti MJ's son or not?

He probably is MJ's son. But more interestingly, his ears are straight at top and not in more of a circle shape and showing shaved facials like person pretending to be MJ in ambulance.Your personal opinions on these 10 things -updated. more q's Icon_eek
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 pm

I don't think he is his son. Why wouldn't Michael claim him, if all he wanted was to be a father?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:13 am

1. Omer Bhatti - Michael's child or not? Not. MJ would not deny any of his kids.

2. Joe Jackson - like him or hate him? He is a snake, but I don't hate him, to hate someone takes too much energy.

3. The "illuminati" - think MJ hoaxed his death to escape them or just total garbage? I am sort of torn on this. I believe they exist. I believe they played some part in his "death" but to what extent I am not sure yet.

4. The o2 area person - Mike or impersonator? Leaning toward MJ.

5. This Is It movie - do you think it will be filled with clues? Do you think anything will come out of it that will shake the world eg. michael is still alive etc. I think it will have clues, but won't be anything that is going to be "world shaking". I think it will definitely make more people question the circumstances surrounding the tour, his "death" and everything that has happened that makes no sense in between.

6. Conrad Murray - does he even exist? I think he does exist but is not the person we are being shown and led to believe is him.

7. The ambulance photo: Who do you think set it up or is it real? I think it is a real photo, but touched up or edited, but I don't think its MJ in the pic.

8. The video of MJ getting out of coroners van - Hoax or Real? did the german station take credit for something they didnt do?? I think the first video is real. I think the second RTL video was made as damage control.

9. Do you think he will ever return and if yes, how do you think he will return? I doubt he will return as MJ, as much as I hate to say it, he didn't do go through all of this for nothing.

and last but not least

10. What do you PERSONALLY believe happened to MJ? I am still trying to figure that out but IMO, I think all the theories thus far have a piece of the puzzle in them, its just figuring out what piece fits where... I also think this may be waaay deeper than we can imagine, and there is waaaay more to all this than meets the eye...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:57 am

Everything is possible, and if we need to know, Omer will tell himself.

Hate him, he just went to far with his kids. It was more than "discipline"

I don't know if it's ALL about Illuminati, but they have the power to do what they want, so at this point, it's very hard to know what is true and what's not. Like all the others things in our world.

Michael himself Wink

I just think we'll see the other side of Michael, and many things will probably surprised everybody. Well... some food for thoughts I guess after the movie.

Yes

I think it's fake. Too many things are impossible in this picture.

I'm 50/50 here. I would like to see more of "how they made it" to believe them 100%

and last but not least
If he's alive, he will return for his kids. If no return...I will not think he's still alive sadly.

I can't write all what I think here lol. But just take a look of what happened to him in his life will give a very good idea to everybody here.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 am

Maybe, maybe not. Mike is a human being and maybe had a one night stand once, who knows? I really don't think it's important for us, it's Mike's business. If he is his kid, who is saying he left him out? IMO the will is a fake, so maybe he didn't. Not 'investigating' this because to me it's not important.

Hard to say you hate someone when you don't know the person. IMO you must love first before you can hate someone, but let me state it this way: I don't like the guy.

BS, looks like a distraction to me...

Mostly I think it's Mike, sometimes I think it's not. Hard to say, time will tell.

I think there are already tons of clues in the trailer alone, so I'm taking my notebook to the cinemas, LOL. Mike will not pop up in the movie, the movie will debunk the rumours about him being a druggy when he died, it will show him as he really is. How? IDK, but I'm looking forward to it.

Nope, totally photoshopped/animated or whatever. But the fact that they can have anybody on tape, exept for our main character besides Mike, tells me he's fake...

Fake, either a pic of MJ collapsing in 1995 or a wax dummy, but not Mike on June 25, no way.

I thought there were 2 different video's. I think they are both fake, and the fact that it was news all over the world makes me think it's made to prepare the people besides us nutters that it could be a hoax.

and last but not least
Yes, I do think he will return... How? I don't know, but if he wanted to disappear forever, he would have made this look real. This is too sloppy and showing yourself on LKL on your own burial doesn't help either. He's a genius, not an idiot...

Pffffff.... better check my movie-theory on my blog...
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next