Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof that ambulance photo is fake!

+6
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
kdkennedy74
MJFOREVER
MJJ Love
Silence
love4mjalways
10 posters

Go down

ambulance - Proof that ambulance photo is fake! Empty Proof that ambulance photo is fake!

Post by love4mjalways Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:05 pm

love4mjalways
love4mjalways

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Proof that ambulance photo is fake! Empty Re: Proof that ambulance photo is fake!

Post by Silence Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm

thank you cause i don't look there very much
but unfortunately it's another theory and no proof.

we would need to find the first real proof now cause it's been a long time since junr
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Proof that ambulance photo is fake! Empty Re: Proof that ambulance photo is fake!

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:58 pm

WOW< GOOD CRACK ON THAT PHOTO!!!
EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!
I SEE IT NOW!!!

WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG. WE KEPT SAYING HE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT NOW....

HAHAHAHAH, The should have know better than that.
I think MJ knew we wouldn't fall for it....

U ROCK!
ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR POSTING THE LINK!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 pm

It dosent even look like that Picture either. As far as I know, It could bee a mask. I dont know. Im tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Sorry i know this is the wrong topic but

I have a medical question:P
uhm somebody on mjhd made a comment why there was a tube thing with blood(dont know the english word:P,this is not what the person added:P)

Why is michael getting blood when the are try to bring him 'alive' if you look by his left shoulder you can see the tube thing filed with blood!! is this normal?? and why does he have a oxygentube thing in his nose??

http://bellejenkins.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/mj_ambulance.jpg
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Good question, but on another note, why is he getting oxygen if he is dead?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Cant answer the blood tube for ya, but the oxygen tube in his nose is to put some......

Im not gonna answer this cus he's NOT DEAD PEOPLE!!! LOLOL

Seriously, the oxygen tube is for when they pump air into him his brain wont get damaged from LACK of oxygen.... I know I didnt sescribe that very well sorry!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:05 pm

I thought that the would only have a oxygenmask(dont know what the hell that thing on his mouth is,never seen it before) for that and nothing in or on the nose? maybe a clip ore something to keep it close? cause ortherwise the air would come out??
I dont say his dead;)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:09 pm

and i also know that the give oxygen so the brain wouldnt damage duhh Razz but that wasnt the question Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:11 pm

My apologies MJF, I was just observing that if he was indeed dead (as they say) then why would they need a blood line or an oxygen tube? I did not mean to interfere with your question. Embarassed
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 pm

What?? i wasnt mean you to feel attacked:P im sorry if you do feel like that Embarassed

I didnt mean it like that that was something i was thinking myself:P why would the do that?Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Cant answer the blood tube for ya, but the oxygen tube in his nose is to put some......

in regards to the blood in the tube..... how can there be blood flow if he's dead?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Rolling Eyes you tell me my friend:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:24 pm

A very good post indeed! Now, if you look closely, u'll notice that the person in the ambulance pic has 2 nose lines as if it had been badly photoshopped... Very Happy And the shades on his face look kinda suspicious too. I guess the are the leftovers of the hair which had been erased in that picture ....hmmm, not natural shades, definitely!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:What?? i wasnt mean you to feel attacked:P im sorry if you do feel like that Embarassed

I didnt mean it like that that was something i was thinking myself:P why would the do that?Razz

No No! I don't feel attacked. Just wanted to apologize if I was interfering with your question being answered.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:26 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Cant answer the blood tube for ya, but the oxygen tube in his nose is to put some......

in regards to the blood in the tube..... how can there be blood flow if he's dead?

I dont know. Embarassed LOL

good question!!!

First they say he's dead in the house, then he's died in the ambulance, then they try and save him at the hospital...who the flip knows. I dont know what the blood tube is for....I dont know anything people!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Grace wrote:We all know that Michael was not dead in the ambulance - at least not when this pic was taken ;-) There were several differing pics in the media and one with a vein on the forehead. A dead cannot produce a vein on the forehead.

Keep the faith.

MJ did not have this vien in his forehead...ever...but O2 guy did.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 pm

i was watching his bad video earlier and i thought to myself the ambulance picture looks a bit like him in the 80's and now i see this Very Happy
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum