Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve?

2 posters

Go down

Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve? Empty Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve?

Post by Mo Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:27 am

Yesterday (Sept.30) I started watching the TMZ live stream from the beginning, and at first there was no audio. Harve and Mike still weren't there, so no need for audio yet, right? My eye caught something odd…

In the TMZ office a guy wearing a fedora was walking back and forth. I thought "Huh?" and paid attention to him. When Harve and Mike joined the audio started and this guy went to his desk, right behind Mike and Harvey, but also right behind a pole so he was hard to spot.

I opened Photoshop and made some screenshots, because I had never seen 'Smooth Criminal' during a live stream.

This morning when I opened their site to watch the video of the live stream I cracked up. They only uploaded the audio of the stream, not the complete video, LMAO! Why are you hiding your 'Smooth Criminal' Harvey? LOL

Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve? Fedora01

Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve? Fedora02

Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve? Fedora03

Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve? Fedora04

Greetz,
Mo & Souza

Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve? DD2

Mo
Mo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve? Empty Re: Where did you hide your Smooth Criminal Harve?

Post by ishealive Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Lol that's really odd, who was it I wonder - a little hint maybe... anytime I see these 2 on the live stream they just seem like they're taking the p*** all the time. I can't take them seriously.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down