Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

+21
HeavyHearts
mjssoulmate
jenn77
MJJ Love
icy55
EMPATHY
Lavander
Makea
amber
dunno_it
LiberianGirl
Syringa
mjthelegendlives
GirlInTheMirror1
city.gal1
swan
iMISSYOUMJ
AugustMoon
IWSICS
andrea_garay2005
4evermichael71
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 am

jenn77 wrote:I startred following that member as well however I noticed when I added to my follow list that the twitter account in question was used only 1 time and that was back in early september so I assumed the member had abandonned the account. Do you know if he/she has used the account since?

Not that I know of
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:22 am

jenn77 wrote:I startred following that member as well however I noticed when I added to my follow list that the twitter account in question was used only 1 time and that was back in early september so I assumed the member had abandonned the account. Do you know if he/she has used the account since?

What members that?
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 am

HeavyHearts wrote:

What members that?

that one of criptic numbers with one tweet only

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:32 am

AugustMoon wrote:what about katherines flapjack?no sorry thats just wrong. VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!! - Page 5 Icon_pale

lol! lol! lol! lol!
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum