Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK - screenshots

+42
shasta2001
Bicky
Jude
Kazumi
Smelly
marsheliamorgan
yaya
i-want-u-back
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Ilovemjstill
mjgirl86
ishealive
MJhunny
lonelynation
Stranger In Chi-town
Butterfly J
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFoReVeRandAlways
DreamsComeTrue
anotherpartofme
spider monkey
annieisnotokey
White_Orchid
looking4truth
MJ'sForever
lovelidae
mjthelegendlives
iMISSYOUMJ
MJSTAR
ILuvUMoreMJ
neverlandprincess
Human_nature
4evermichael71
mjssoulmate
Syringa
HeavyHearts
illusionist
Tenschi
applesaucers
MJFOREVER
See
Pammy
46 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Empty Re: BACK - screenshots

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Oh gee, this is getting really interesting. o.o''
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJSTAR wrote:
Pammy wrote:
HeavyHearts wrote:THIS
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/3009/26022008.png
could be about that numbers twitter that says he is fine??

YES!!! My thoughts exactly!!! back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_cool

Thanks for translation ladies! But i guess this has nothing to do with Michael LOL

For the one´s who dont know where i got these posts from.....

mjjcommunity forum User´s name is BACK and i think this could indeed be Michael...and i´m not the only one who thinks that

@Human_Nature: Nice avatar pic!!!

I think you could be be onto something pammy, I beLIEve this could be Michael. It definately needs some more investigating. I intrigued to know what Back is referring too when he posts "Formulation of (square) meshing letter to number it's just around the corner before you "hear" that thunder."

Also many words seem to be everpresent. MOMENT- Pastor Smith The Memorial " May this be a MOMENT of Rememberence, a MOMENT of Healing, a MOMENT of Music and of MOMENT of LOVE.
Michael's words in the trailer " This is it, This is the MOMENT."
FOREVER - Janet "He will FOREVER live in all of our Hearts." On the screen at the memorial ' I'm alive and i'm here FOREVER." Michael Jackson.com " His Legacy will live FOREVER." And many more.
CHANGE way too many to even mention.

I think BACK could be Michael..as for the swearing, people thought he didn't use "foul language" so maybe he did so no one would suspect it's him? JMO..

This is exactly what I was thinking. Michael is an adult man, and I sure at some point in 51 years he used a curse word or two (maybe even three or four...lol). I don't curse or care for swearing but I've been known to slip every once in awhile (this can happen from a buildup of pressure or anger). Cursing happens.
Anyway, just because you don't care for cursing doesn't mean you wouldn't use it to throw people off your trail.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:37 pm

See wrote:
Pammy wrote:The last time he posted on that forum was 17-march-2009

O2 announcement was on the 5th right????

odd.... if this is Michael indeed, he would not post anything after this date I think...
If he did not know he was going to die, he would have posted something between the 5th of march and 25th of june, IMO...
And could you make a screenshot of his last post plz, or atleast copy past here, thank you!

The last post of him was this one:

back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Stemcellresearch.th

and yes 30th november 1982 was the day when Thriller Album was released!!!

btw... I´m gonna post the new screenshots on the first page under UPDATES!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm

About the swearing, there is only so much one human can take.
After the child molestation case in 2005 he would have been quite angry towards a lot of things

a) He's the kindest man on earth, and the tabloids still trashed him
b) All he wanted to do was help children, but instead he was labelled a pedophile.

Hell, that'd be enough to make me mad.
Cursing is just a way of expressing the passion.
By calling it Bullshit, well.. it was.

"rubbish" isnt enough to describe those trials
it was bullshit

and if you had been betrayed a huge amount of times by numerous people
dont you think you'd be saying "fuck you" to them too?
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Also many words seem to be everpresent. MOMENT- Pastor Smith The Memorial " May this be a MOMENT of Rememberence, a MOMENT of Healing, a MOMENT of Music and of MOMENT of LOVE.
Michael's words in the trailer " This is it, This is the MOMENT."
FOREVER - Janet "He will FOREVER live in all of our Hearts." On the screen at the memorial ' I'm alive and i'm here FOREVER." Michael Jackson.com " His Legacy will live FOREVER." And many more.
CHANGE way too many to even mention.

This is it! This is the MOMENT!!! It's all for love. L.O.V.E
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ'sForever Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Just because Michael didn't swear in public, didn't mean he does not swear.
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Thanks for posting all these screenshots, Pammy. Someone mentioned Back right after his "death" on that board and that's what had me thinking about this whole thing being a hoax. I haven't stop thinking that since.

And this is random but I love this quote from Back: "Everyone here is famous because they are well-known by someone." That is such a MJ thing to say. lol Yes, I used Michael Jackson's nickname as an adjective.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Pammy,
Is the post from 17/03/2009 the last one?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 am

@Pammy...thank you for the screenshots, we´ll be waiting... back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_flower
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:58 am

and "WATCHIN'..."

Very Happy
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:45 am

@mjssoulmate: Yes, this was the last one back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_wink

KEEP WATCHIN! back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_rr back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_rr
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:53 am

I'm watchin' too..this could get good back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_cheers
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:57 am

have you seen the post where he writes I´M WATCHIN?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 am

MJ'sForever wrote:Just because Michael didn't swear in public, didn't mean he does not swear.

Almost everything I've ever seen or read about MJ points to him not liking swear words and always using alternative words instead. I'm not saying he couldn't have been angry enough to curse out once in awhile, especially with the trial, but this Back person uses profanity regularly. Imo, I don't think MJ would ever use the word "motherf*cker". I just don't think this person is MJ, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know something.

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:37 am

people, stop thinking MJ is perfect please.

And peace Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:39 am

I don't think he's perfect...but he was raised a strict Jehovah's Witness and those things tend to stick. Just my opinion.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:40 pm

ok .... nobody is perfect! and if this guy is not Michael himself then its somebody -maybe JCC- who knows A LOT !

btw.... new updates on first page Wink
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Of course Michael is perfect... Even when he swears! back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Lol
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:49 pm

I´ve a little question ....Is it really true that MJ was/is dyslexic? If yes, what problems did he have exactly ? I heard he switched letters or sth like that ?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Of course Michael is perfect... Even when he swears! back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Lol

sometimes i WISH him to be a bad boy ...... afro
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Never heard that before. I do know that he reads more than most poeple. He is an avid reader... most dyslexics are not.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:55 pm

I asked my best buddy Dr Google and thats the answer: http://legasthenieistkeineschande.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/the-dyslexic-pop-icon-michael-jackson-is-death/

the reason why I asked is that there are some posts of BACK which have some misspelling or word switching
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm

OH MY Goodness, those posts scare the hell out of me for Mike. I can see now Mike's concern for his life.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:51 pm

@Pammy, I noticed spelling errors too...do you suppose it's intentional? Notice the erratic letter CAPS. Btw, I was looking for hidden acroynoms but nothing clicked.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Pammy wrote:I asked my best buddy Dr Google and thats the answer: http://legasthenieistkeineschande.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/the-dyslexic-pop-icon-michael-jackson-is-death/

the reason why I asked is that there are some posts of BACK which have some misspelling or word switching

That is the most dyslexic article I've ever read. LOL
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
MJ'sForever wrote:Just because Michael didn't swear in public, didn't mean he does not swear.

Almost everything I've ever seen or read about MJ points to him not liking swear words and always using alternative words instead. I'm not saying he couldn't have been angry enough to curse out once in awhile, especially with the trial, but this Back person uses profanity regularly. Imo, I don't think MJ would ever use the word "motherf*cker". I just don't think this person is MJ, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know something.

In the song Scream he says: "Stop fucking with me". He can swear when "appropiate" And sometimes it just is.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:22 pm

White_Orchid wrote:@Pammy, I noticed spelling errors too...do you suppose it's intentional? Notice the erratic letter CAPS. Btw, I was looking for hidden acroynoms but nothing clicked.

I have a mild form of dyslexia and I don't think the spelling errors in Back's posts come from that condition.
About the erratic use of CAPS, I believe they are intentional.
Even some spelling errors are intentional IMHO.

We have to remember that Unexplained Is Not Inexplicable. back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:58 pm

first of all, thanks, Pammy, for creating this thread. i was so intrigued and also went through all his posts back at the other forum. it was not so much to try to decipher his codes and cryptic messages (i'll never get that), but to try to know his style and personality from what he writes.

he is very intelligent, well-rounded in his knowledge, wouldn't you say? he knows his business - that was a complicated discussion on the Sony/ATV catalogue - i merely skimmed over it, but have not properly digested. he knows his politics, has strong convictions about Reagan, GW Bush, and at the time was rooting for Obama. he comments on Kanye West and Janet Jackson like he's inside the business for a looooong time. his analyses are deep, and really don't sound like even a hardcore fan's analyses. the way he keeps saying 'keep watchin', and makes other predictions sort of, re Michael's future moves, well- he sounded cocky if he wasn't Michael, himself. but he was like very sure of what he was saying. the album 7even didn't materialize, though. if back is michael, that might have been a plan shelved for something even bigger,such as this. when he says "let's make this very clear - it's not a comeback, but a take-over," hasn't it happened already?

re his reactions to the media, he seemed to be seething with anger, rage even, and that wasn't surprising. he does swear a lot, in his angry tirades. (LMP says he does swear, and i think it was in the Ebony 2007 interview where he also said that though he never swore when he was younger, he "uses a few swear words now." well, that wasn't "few" and they were very colorful words LOL. still, i would understand - if back is Michael.

when he wasn't sure about how Aphrodite Jones was going to write her book, he was kind of dismissive of her but still said something like let's see. and then later on, when it seemed like he knew it was going to be a positive book, he gave some advice. what i get is that he didn't want her to write about all the sordid details of the trial. just a summary perhaps, or say something like "refer to the transcripts" because putting down all the details of the dirty talk about him in the book would spark even more controversy.

he's also very sensitive at the forum. he doesn't reply when he is asked to explain what he means, but gets mad when he is sorta criticized for his vagueness and the seemingly strong knowledgeability about Michael. or when he is corrected, such as when someone said something like what he was saying was different from what was being talked about. or when he is seemingly being made fun of as a "psychic." one person asked if he was Michael. he didn't reply. another time, he was called "Michael," no reply.

it seems that he has a temper, too. he rages at the haters, and i was kinda taken aback by the anger he showed re criticisms leveled at him at the VMA in 2006. he loves the fans, but attacks supposed fans who "whine about his hair," his singing ability, his lateness in arriving at the event, etc., his VMA response is, to say the least, shocking. but still, i don't think it's beyond him to react that way.

at the same time, when people were scathing of a terminally ill Jade Goody when she spoke well of Michael when he called her to give some encouragement when she got sick, but who wasn't really nice in the beginning and made some racist comments at the UK Big Brother house, this is his reply:

Back:
have some empathy-------from humanity's perspective.......

think of the children-------regardless of superficial motives.......

at

this time-------those motives matter-NOT!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

---
of course i want to think he's Michael, especially since his last visit to the forum was on August 31, 2009 - 2 days after his birthday, maybe just to check out how his bday was remembered.

all the anger/rage, all the swearing, they were really very very strong, but if back is Michael, maybe that's the other side of him we don't get to see in public, in response to the nearly 2-decade beatings he was getting from the media. the forum perhaps gave him the chance to spill out all the negative emotions he couldn't make public.

ending this with a partial quote from his VMA angry tirade:

And for you phonies, fakers, instigators, trolls, sh*t
starters, doom and gloomers, self professed professional critics, media whoring
snoops, haters, liars, etc............ ask yourself a whole lot of questions
beginning with the word WHY.

For example:

1. Why do I continually come here if he's so "washed
up"?

2. Why do I "wonder" where he is all the time, if
he's no longer got it?

3. Why do I wait around with bated breath when he's set to
appear ANYWHERE?

Those and so many more WHY's...and you know what, you'll
keep coming back again and again or until somebody decides to finally close the
door and lock it, leaving you on the outside where its more fitted for trash.
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 am

That was a very well thought out post Spider Monkey. Smile "Back" can be quite eloquent and seems very intelligent, but like you, I just think of Michael as more peaceful. I'm sure he could get very angry, like us all, and he certainly had enough reasons to. I saw that video of him shouting at the police, but most people that know him say they've never even heard him raise his voice. I guess we'll probably never know the real MJ, but I prefer to think of him the way he presented himself to the public...sweet, humble, shy...and just a beautiful human being. I love you

You know for some reason when someone posted about MJ being dyslexic, that just stirred something in my memory. I'm almost sure I've heard that before, way back in the 80's when I used to read absolutely everything I could get my hands on about him. It makes sense as to why he's such a bad speller! Laughing My husband was dyslexic as a child but had a special tutor and within a year or two had pretty much completely overcome it...except he's a terrible speller to this day. He's been a voracious reader ever since though, so it definitely didn't hamper him. He's also an extremely talented artist, so maybe that article is right about it affecting creative people.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 pm

i just saw this video on an other topic and i thought i´d mpost it here as well because it fits to the posts of BACK .... he is talking twice about UNBREAKABLE in his posts and in this vid its again a part : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ApSk2B8Ms

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/14032009unbreakable.png/
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 pm

This is so great! thanks Pammy, I love it... The best is yet to come! Very Happy
I am waiting for it bounce
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 pm

oh sorry....i forgot to say thank you to spider monkey. I love your post!

especially this part :

of course i want to think he's Michael, especially since his last visit to the forum was on August 31, 2009 - 2 days after his birthday, maybe just to check out how his bday was remembered.

all the anger/rage, all the swearing, they were really very very strong, but if back is Michael, maybe that's the other side of him we don't get to see in public, in response to the nearly 2-decade beatings he was getting from the media. the forum perhaps gave him the chance to spill out all the negative emotions he couldn't make public.

i agree with that. What also came to my mind was that August 31 was also the day when Princess Diana died 12 years ago. but this could also be just coincidence

The best is yet to come! <-------I heard that before.... but where?? scratch
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:59 pm

spider monkey wrote:first of all, thanks, Pammy, for creating this thread. i was so intrigued and also went through all his posts back at the other forum. it was not so much to try to decipher his codes and cryptic messages (i'll never get that), but to try to know his style and personality from what he writes.

he is very intelligent, well-rounded in his knowledge, wouldn't you say? he knows his business - that was a complicated discussion on the Sony/ATV catalogue - i merely skimmed over it, but have not properly digested. he knows his politics, has strong convictions about Reagan, GW Bush, and at the time was rooting for Obama. he comments on Kanye West and Janet Jackson like he's inside the business for a looooong time. his analyses are deep, and really don't sound like even a hardcore fan's analyses. the way he keeps saying 'keep watchin', and makes other predictions sort of, re Michael's future moves, well- he sounded cocky if he wasn't Michael, himself. but he was like very sure of what he was saying. the album 7even didn't materialize, though. if back is michael, that might have been a plan shelved for something even bigger,such as this. when he says "let's make this very clear - it's not a comeback, but a take-over," hasn't it happened already?

re his reactions to the media, he seemed to be seething with anger, rage even, and that wasn't surprising. he does swear a lot, in his angry tirades. (LMP says he does swear, and i think it was in the Ebony 2007 interview where he also said that though he never swore when he was younger, he "uses a few swear words now." well, that wasn't "few" and they were very colorful words LOL. still, i would understand - if back is Michael.

when he wasn't sure about how Aphrodite Jones was going to write her book, he was kind of dismissive of her but still said something like let's see. and then later on, when it seemed like he knew it was going to be a positive book, he gave some advice. what i get is that he didn't want her to write about all the sordid details of the trial. just a summary perhaps, or say something like "refer to the transcripts" because putting down all the details of the dirty talk about him in the book would spark even more controversy.

he's also very sensitive at the forum. he doesn't reply when he is asked to explain what he means, but gets mad when he is sorta criticized for his vagueness and the seemingly strong knowledgeability about Michael. or when he is corrected, such as when someone said something like what he was saying was different from what was being talked about. or when he is seemingly being made fun of as a "psychic." one person asked if he was Michael. he didn't reply. another time, he was called "Michael," no reply.

it seems that he has a temper, too. he rages at the haters, and i was kinda taken aback by the anger he showed re criticisms leveled at him at the VMA in 2006. he loves the fans, but attacks supposed fans who "whine about his hair," his singing ability, his lateness in arriving at the event, etc., his VMA response is, to say the least, shocking. but still, i don't think it's beyond him to react that way.

at the same time, when people were scathing of a terminally ill Jade Goody when she spoke well of Michael when he called her to give some encouragement when she got sick, but who wasn't really nice in the beginning and made some racist comments at the UK Big Brother house, this is his reply:

Back:
have some empathy-------from humanity's perspective.......

think of the children-------regardless of superficial motives.......

at

this time-------those motives matter-NOT!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

---

ending this with a partial quote from his VMA angry tirade:

And for you phonies, fakers, instigators, trolls, sh*t
starters, doom and gloomers, self professed professional critics, media whoring
snoops, haters, liars, etc............ ask yourself a whole lot of questions
beginning with the word WHY.

For example:

1. Why do I continually come here if he's so "washed
up"?

2. Why do I "wonder" where he is all the time, if
he's no longer got it?

3. Why do I wait around with bated breath when he's set to
appear ANYWHERE?

Those and so many more WHY's...and you know what, you'll
keep coming back again and again or until somebody decides to finally close the
door and lock it, leaving you on the outside where its more fitted for trash.

After reading this I truly believe BACK is Michael. There he is "free" he can be himself and not have to be what he thinks he's expected to be. So if he cusses? So what, he's a man..human just like us...he's been through hell and back and anger is justified...JMO
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:24 pm

I just watched the new video from JonellStar Tv Media Hoax Part 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0

and for a moment the last phrase in her vid left me breathless.

because :

back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 1092007heneverleft.th

and guess what ??? I knew i had made a screenshot of that post but for any reason i didnt post it before. It was all a bit dissarranged on my pc. sorry

i updated it on front page
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Pammy wrote:I just watched the new video from JonellStar Tv Media Hoax Part 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0

and for a moment the last phrase in her vid left me breathless.

because :

back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 1092007heneverleft.th

and guess what ??? I knew i had made a screenshot of that post but for any reason i didnt post it before. It was all a bit dissarranged on my pc. sorry

i updated it on front page

This is what she posted on her you tube video:
Thanks for watching everyone. We are almost at the finish line.

Maybe she knows more then we think! Hmmm.... back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Suspect
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Where do u read that part with the finish line??? i cant see it Suspect
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Pammy wrote:Where do u read that part with the finish line??? i cant see it back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Suspect

On the page with the hoax...where are the comments posted...

back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Affraid back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Affraid back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Affraid WTF?????
It was there!!!! When I watched, It was posted JonellStar comment...39 minutes ago....... back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Suspect back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Suspect back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Suspect
Were did the comment go? I saw it...I actually checked the end of the vid to see your point, and then I started to read some comments...and her's was on the first page...I think It was posted 1 hour by now...but I can't find it...

Hmmm...so strange... back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Suspect back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Suspect back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Suspect
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 pm

I found the comment! its on the next page! but its really strange!

Back wrote that in 2007 as you can see on my screenshot and now she also writes that??
She cant have it from my posts because i posted it a few mins ago or she has been to the mjjcommunity page..... what also is odd .... she signed in on youtube on CHRISTMAS last year..... does that ring a bell ??
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 pm

JonellStarTV (hace 49 minutos) Mostrar Ocultar
Marcado como spam
Responder

Thanks for watching everyone. We are almost at the finish line.

I still have the page open! But I don't know how to make a screenshot! back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_mad
By the way, it was 49 minutes ago at the time I've watched, not 39...anyway...why she deleted her comment?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Pammy wrote:I found the comment! its on the next page! but its really strange!

Back wrote that in 2007 as you can see on my screenshot and now she also writes that??
She cant have it from my posts because i posted it a few mins ago or she has been to the mjjcommunity page..... what also is odd .... she signed in on youtube on CHRISTMAS last year..... does that ring a bell ??

Do you think she's an insider, like Back?
I don't get what you say that she signed in last year...
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:03 pm

back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Startv
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:

I really dunno if she knows Back or is Back or is an Insider
but it was a lil weird to read that part "never left"

About the sign in date...do u know the tnz page? http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Well, on my page doesn't show her comment anymore...

How you took the screenshot? Please tell me...
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:11 pm

@Pammy where do you take all the screenshots? back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_question back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:Well, on my page doesn't show her comment anymore...

I took screenshots by pressing "Print Scrn" on my keyboard. back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Pammy wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

I really dunno if she knows Back or is Back or is an Insider
but it was a lil weird to read that part "never left"

About the sign in date...do u know the tnz page? [url=http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone
http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone[/quote[/url]]

Yeah, I know this page...I should have missed the article about ¨sign in date¨...I'll check it later! Thanks!
Who do you think Back is?
And what do you think about JonellStar?
I can't believe she's just a hoax believer and have nothing to do with MJ or someone close to him! I'm a hoax believer since July 10 and I read alot about the hoax...but excuse me...I don't know so much as she do...not even close...and I spend alot of time invastigating and reading...
She's not just a hoax believer...she's more than that...IMO
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:18 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

I took screenshots by pressing "Print Scrn" on my keyboard. back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_smile

LOL...Thanks! I never used that botton before...Oh my Gosh...My PC is full of surprises and I didn't even know...LMAO... back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_lol back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_lol back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:24 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

LOL...Thanks! I never used that botton before...Oh my Gosh...My PC is full of surprises and I didn't even know...LMAO... back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_lol back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_lol back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_lol
back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Lol you're more than welcome! back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:29 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Lol you're more than welcome! back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_smile

OMG!!! I remember the cartoons DEXTER'S LABORATORY...I love that cartoons by the way...
And I'll quote DEE DEE, Dexter's sister: ¨What does this botton do?¨

LMAO....I'm feeling that way right now...LOL
back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:31 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

OMG!!! I remember the cartoons DEXTER'S LABORATORY...I love that cartoons by the way...
And I'll quote DEE DEE, Dexter's sister: ¨What does this botton do?¨

LMAO....I'm feeling that way right now...LOL
back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Lol

back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Lol I love watching that cartoon too! back - BACK - screenshots - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down