Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :)

Go down

Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Empty Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :)

Post by JustJamiee on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 pm

*** I know ALOT of you are gonna throw a fit saying this is an invasion of their privacy, "Leave the Kids Alone", blah, blah, blah. So Don't even waste your breath..***

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO TRULY LOVE THEM AND LOVE SEEING THEM HAPPY.

I just uploaded a video in YT of really rare pictures I found of Prince, Paris, and Blanket when they were young. Even some of Omer!! Smile

*And don't forget that we ALL need to be praying for them okay? They're going through ALOT right now.
Their world has been turned upside down in every possible way. They're really sweet kids, as you can see in the pictures.

Thanks Smile

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCgTEVKIxGg
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Empty Re: Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :)

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Herz Aww...Mjs kids are so darn cute!! Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Herz
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Empty Re: Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :)

Post by jpresley on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Herz Aww...Mjs kids are so darn cute!! Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Herz

Cutie patooties! Good to see you're back Give.In.To. Me, it's been a while!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:09 pm

JustJamiee wrote:*** I know ALOT of you are gonna throw a fit saying this is an invasion of their privacy, "Leave the Kids Alone", blah, blah, blah. So Don't even waste your breath..***

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO TRULY LOVE THEM AND LOVE SEEING THEM HAPPY.

I just uploaded a video in YT of really rare pictures I found of Prince, Paris, and Blanket when they were young. Even some of Omer!! Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Icon_smile

*And don't forget that we ALL need to be praying for them okay? They're going through ALOT right now.
Their world has been turned upside down in every possible way. They're really sweet kids, as you can see in the pictures.

Thanks Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Icon_smile

Here's the link:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCgTEVKIxGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCgTEVKIxGg[/quote[/url]]

Whoa, you are completely wrong here and why do you have to drag stuff up again? Putting photo's of the kids on the forum is not an invasion of privacy at all and cannot be at all in the sme category as bringing up the paternity. If you cannot tell the difference then you have a serious problem with ettiquette and respect. You see normal photographs in all walks of life and is in no way an invasion of someones private life. This remark you made was totally out out of order and so obviously aimed at me and the VERY FEW who saw sense and asked for stuff of a very private nature regarding the kids be not discussed and we obviously rattled a few cages.. I suggest in the future you do not spit your dummy out!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:17 pm

...What are you talking about?
The only reason I put that there was so no one would get offend, AGAIN.
I'm trying to be mindful of other peoples feelings here.
I wasn't addressing anyone one in specific at all..
I'm not dragging anything up again.. NOT ONCE did I mention paternity.
So.. what the heck are you talking about lol???
SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU..
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:36 pm

JustJamiee wrote:...What are you talking about?
The only reason I put that there was so no one would get offend, AGAIN.
I'm trying to be mindful of other peoples feelings here.
I wasn't addressing anyone one in specific at all..
I'm not dragging anything up again.. NOT ONCE did I mention paternity.
So.. what the heck are you talking about lol???
SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU..

Ok-if saying "bla bla bla and dont waste your breath etc" is mindfull of other peoples feelings then my command of the English language even though I have a degree must be severely questioned. Please do not be offensive and the remarks on your first post were quite obvious. That is the end of the matter as far as I am concerned but I am deeply offended and upset.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm sorry you're so offended over this. But you'll get over it.
You really shouldn't let little things like this get the best of you.

BUT ANYWAYS...

The video is great. You should watch it.
I apologize again for offending you Smile
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:05 pm

JustJamiee wrote:I'm sorry you're so offended over this. But you'll get over it.
You really shouldn't let little things like this get the best of you.

BUT ANYWAYS...

The video is great. You should watch it.
I apologize again for offending you Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Icon_smile

I have seen it and I agree it is good. Sometimes people get upset and I am sensitive but am ok and will as you say get over it. Thankyou for that. Friends now eh? Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Icon_smile Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Icon_smile
Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Icon_flower Extreamly RARE pictures of the Kids! :) Icon_flower
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Of course! Smile
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum