Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

+44
CantStopLovingU
mjssoulmate
tinkerbell72
IndonesianGirl
LizzieBee
GirlSaturday
Rach
MJYM
city.gal1
Syringa
LiberianGirl
emo_pinkt
juliet
Jubilee
iMISSYOUMJ
4evermichael71
MJFoReVeRandAlways
eva05
Lavander
ILuvUMoreMJ
Grace
MJsSuperflyPYT
mjthelegendlives
kdkennedy74
jade jackson
Banessa
mjj29081958
YveLoVesMJ
Human_nature
mjlmpicons
MacyBlue
nlb
MJhunny
EarthAngel90
neverlandprincess
d.o.
marsheliamorgan
annieisnotokey
See
DreamsComeTrue
Ilovemjstill
Harleyblonde
lovelidae
Cleopatra
48 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:23 pm

jade jackson wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
jade jackson wrote:Has anyone ever actually been to the Ball Place? I have, but I got out quick, cause someone was seeking for me there.

I'm actually there while I type this post. I'm ball'ing like crazy. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

Take a look: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Fresse

I am so glad you had major plastic surgery, because MAESTRO LILYHILO will be seeking for you there. You know that, don't you?

I know! I'm actually the MALE dancer now!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by jade jackson Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:45 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jade jackson wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
jade jackson wrote:Has anyone ever actually been to the Ball Place? I have, but I got out quick, cause someone was seeking for me there.

I'm actually there while I type this post. I'm ball'ing like crazy. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

Take a look: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Fresse

I am so glad you had major plastic surgery, because MAESTRO LILYHILO will be seeking for you there. You know that, don't you?

I know! I'm actually the MALE dancer now!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

Plastic surgery AND a sex change. I think you've got it covered now. cheers (I think you can leave the Witness Protection Program now.)
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Shocked
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Hey guys happy to see that the funny is still going strong. Annie thanks for starting this for us. You are one of the funniest virtual person that I have met. If that makes sence.

Goodnight all love you guys very much.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:21 am

Ilovemjstill wrote:Hey guys happy to see that the funny is still going strong. Annie thanks for starting this for us. You are one of the funniest virtual person that I have met. If that makes sence.
Goodnight all love you guys very much.

Yes, it makes sense.
Just to let you know, I'm even funnier in person! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Jerry-lewis
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:57 am

Michael just phoned but I barely heard a word that he said since he was laughing so hard at this thread.

After much coaxing, he revealed that more clues will be delivered by a squirrel at noon on Saturday. He instructs you to go outside, find THE squirrel and start talking to it.

Pssst..here's a hint....look for the one wearing a fedora, white socks and glitter glove.

BTW- He asks that you have some nuts onhand as a form of "thank you" for the squirrel's cooperation in the hoax.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:42 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Michael just phoned but I barely heard a word that he said since he was laughing so hard at this thread.

After much coaxing, he revealed that more clues will be delivered by a squirrel at noon on Saturday. He instructs you to go outside, find THE squirrel and start talking to it.

Pssst..here's a hint....look for the one wearing a fedora, white socks and glitter glove.

BTW- He asks that you have some nuts onhand as a form of "thank you" for the squirrel's cooperation in the hoax.

LMAO!!! Wow. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol I'll make sure I have some nuts. Michael? A squirrel whisperer? Who knew? LMAO!!!
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:41 am

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 35376253So I haven't found the correct squirrel then... IMPOSTER!!! And he ran away with my nuts I had kept for MJ squirrel Sad xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 am

Girlie..that picture scared the crap out of me. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

I dunno MJ may have told me what to look for as a decoy for this squirrel. This MJ squirrel wears a red jacket and has the MJ curls for his big Thriller dance number in this cemetary.

Ummmm will he make an appearance in TII too?

Jubilee wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 35376253So I haven't found the correct squirrel then... IMPOSTER!!! And he ran away with my nuts I had kept for MJ squirrel MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_sad xxxx
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:15 am

I reckon he has got what it takes! MJ's always out to suprise us Very Happy xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:21 am

Jubilee wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 35376253So I haven't found the correct squirrel then... IMPOSTER!!! And he ran away with my nuts I had kept for MJ squirrel Sad xxxx

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 am

LMAO!!! The squirrel!!! Ahhh!! Haha...Aww...MY Super Soaker Hero...that's absolutely adorable. ^_^
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Ask it where it got that jacket ! I'm totally it's biggest fan. ♥️ Thriller squirrel fan club.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:20 pm

@GirlSaturday and Jubilee : You guys are now in more D.A.N.G.E.R. than before! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Affraid and that poor squirrel...Now everyone knows what it looks like you must delete the picture someone might find it before it reveals the "message"... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_eek MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_eek

It seems, like it's going to be a day filled with clues I want to add the latest clues I received via PM...Now I know that this may put us further in D.A.N.G.E.R. but we want the "troot" right???

First I received this:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Mdx02trust-yourself-dr-benjamin-spo

Then I got another PM stating "FOLLOW THE BIRD... it WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY" and I got this:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 090731_Angry_Twitter_Bird

Im very confused MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_scratch MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_scratch MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_scratch Does anyone know this bird's twitter account??? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:37 pm

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Articlephoto1

I found this image from my mailbox. It's totally the same bird, but it has no head ! I wonder who this man is .... : o Anyone know ? This must be a clue.
We are closer to the troot every day.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell72 Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Cleopatra wrote:"Maestro LilyHilo, is seeking for you, she has a special pm you might read at the "ball place",follow her on www.twitter.com/LilyHilo. Go please to Wonderland, on the main page on the top will have a new message,check it! Maestro!"
Thank you Maestro MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_lol

PS: Maestro check your "wonderland" forum membership email,link there!
i found the same message here:
http://messagetomichaeljackson.org/gb/?debut=12&mots_search=&lang=english&skin=&seeAdd=&seeNotes=&seeMess=&on 22/10/2009 at 23:17
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Br FAiry (Brazil)
: -/10

"Maestro, Lily (this time the fairy) is still waiting for you at the ball place.There is an important pm for you at Wonderland."

Please check your board membership account,the link is there.Any doubts, follow her on twitter.com/LilyHilo

We are by your side Maestro!She asked to tell you: 4 5683 968 6673 + (waiting
maybe the page is different because they add new messages
tinkerbell72
tinkerbell72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 pm

tinkerbell72 wrote:i found the same message here:
http://messagetomichaeljackson.org/gb/?debut=12&mots_search=&lang=english&skin=&seeAdd=&seeNotes=&seeMess=&on 22/10/2009 at 23:17
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Br FAiry (Brazil)
: -/10

"Maestro, Lily (this time the fairy) is still waiting for you at the ball place.There is an important pm for you at Wonderland."

Please check your board membership account,the link is there.Any doubts, follow her on twitter.com/LilyHilo

We are by your side Maestro!She asked to tell you: 4 5683 968 6673 + (waiting
maybe the page is different because they add new messages

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Crazy2
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:35 pm

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

Last edited by Banessa on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell72 Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:40 pm

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_redface sorry i did not read all thread before posting ... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol
the first thing that came in my mind was i had already seen that message!
tinkerbell72
tinkerbell72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Annie you can't be going to DWTS with Michael-because he promised me he would be judging on American idol while I am on it --heehee
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:06 pm

I have to confess...I am the mole/troll on the back up forum and originally from MJHD-but I could be throwing you off so let us again say that I am not. I posted a big clue on my other site but then investigators deleted it-I would post it here but you all hate me and I realise now exactly ONE DAY later from origianlly planning to post this HUGE proof that it was stupid to open my big mouth in the first place. I am in danger and my man Mike could be in danger-I SAID COULD BE-not is. I am here for no good reason but to say that yes, EVILA SI LEAHCIM....but I am not and never said I was going to show you anything! Even though I said yesterday that I WAS GOING TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING...so in theory (because everyone here is so good at conflicting theories) I am only came here to seek attention that I never wanted in the first place but that was not the reason I origanally said I was going to post proof...I did that to inadvertanly and possibly put MJ in danger. You people are no better because you want me to post it....

(I am really loving this thread-it is good for venting and then laughing at the same time.)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:13 pm

I will be posting photographical evidence of Michael Jackson's sightings after June 25th 2009 soon very soon, even if I put my life in danger.

I have PROOF people! Wait and see... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Fresse
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Michael Jackson sighting, June 28th 2009.

You all see him there, right? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Inaugural%20crowd
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Michael Jackson sighting, July 15th 2009 (visit to the Doctor).

Here's proof:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Xray_hand
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Michael Jackson sighting, August 27th 2009 (on a bus in Ireland).

Second window, top floor. You all see him waving, right? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 DublinBusImage
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Michael Jackson sighting, September 20th 2009.

Sorry for the blurry picture. I was very nervous. But it's really him, you have to trust me because I'm not a troll. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_razz

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 20080801142219dsc6609
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 pm

LOL. Looks like he was in a bowling alley.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Michael Jackson sighting, October 18th 2009.

Trying on Halloween costumes.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Party-Halloween-Costume-HF2009-
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:28 pm

I can't seem to get a clear picture of his face but I'll keep trying cause I'm sooooo not a troll! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:43 pm

@Annie....gettin it out of your system too dear? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I feel better-love the Wheres Waldo concept.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:45 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@Annie....gettin it out of your system too dear?

If I don't, I might become a mass murderer soon! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:46 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Michael Jackson sighting, September 20th 2009.

Sorry for the blurry picture. I was very nervous. But it's really him, you have to trust me because I'm not a troll. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_razz

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 20080801142219dsc6609

Oh yeah, I am definitely able to recognize that @ss at the right! Yup, no doubt that's him. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_geek
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:49 pm

I received 10 clues about “THIS IS IT” by an insider who chats exclusively with me:

1 ) There’s going to be dancing and choreographies.

2 ) There’s going to be music and singing.

3 ) Michael Jackson will be in it.

4 ) Kenny Ortega will be in it.

5 ) There’s going to be a young woman dancing with MJ to the sound of “The way you make me feel”

6 ) MJ will be wearing a fedora hat in some scenes.

7 ) MJ will be wearing red pants in some scenes.

8 ) MJ will be wearing black pants in some scenes.

9 ) MJ will be wearing sunglasses in some scenes.

10) The song for the movie is called “This is it”

Now I’ve said too much. I need to delete my account and go hide under my bed because I'm in real D.A.N.G.E.R. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Cat-photographers-jean-michel-labat
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:09 am

annieisnotokey wrote:I received 10 clues about “THIS IS IT” by an insider who chats exclusively with me:

5 ) There’s going to be a young woman dancing with MJ to the sound of “The way you make me feel”

Now I’ve said too much. I need to delete my account and go hide under my bed because I'm in real D.A.N.G.E.R. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Cat-photographers-jean-michel-labat

LMAO!!! Wow. king Laughing
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:18 am

annieisnotokey wrote:Michael Jackson sighting, June 28th 2009.

You all see him there, right? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Inaugural%20crowd

I totally saw him, he's right there, in a disguise ! : o
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 am

This thread is so funny. Laughing It relaxes me...I'm soooo tired of clues and cryptic crap!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:44 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:

Oh yeah, I am definitely able to recognize that @ss at the right! Yup, no doubt that's him. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_geek

can you tell me where's he ??? scratch scratch scratch scratch
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:01 am

IndonesianGirl wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:

can you tell me where's he ??? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_scratch MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_scratch MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_scratch MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_scratch

Somewhere at the right...errr...Annie says it's him. She wouldn't lie to us. She's not a troll. You wouldn't lie to us, would you, Annie? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Suspect
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:52 am

annieisnotokey wrote:I received 10 clues about “THIS IS IT” by an insider who chats exclusively with me:

LMAO!!!!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:52 am

hahaha that is hilarious MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:00 am

hahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaha
Hilarious [2]
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:26 am

I must be psychic because I "knew " all of this without the help of an "insider". MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Lol
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Double
Double
the toil and trouble
what we don't want to know
well we are just gonna chase
because only one person has the troot in this place
and there name is ------oh I cannot say
but its a G>A>M>E at play
what a tangled web we weave
when at first we just leave
so what you want see
is what you will believe
Im not sayin its me
Im not sayin its me
the information is free but what you don't believe is.... YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!

...sorry did I ruin your day...did I break your mold?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:58 pm

<No Hidden Clues>

This is it ! The thread that makes my day.

</No Hidden Clues>
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:42 pm

heehee-its the tune- a laugh-he was always laughing at us all
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:27 pm

the double and Michael both died-that is the explanation for the TWO theory...HA case closed everybody go home.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:07 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Somewhere at the right...errr...Annie says it's him. She wouldn't lie to us. She's not a troll. You wouldn't lie to us, would you, Annie? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Suspect

Of course not! Never!
In fact, I will be posting more sighting pictures soon. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:17 pm

hey annie! u got my pm?
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:07 am

Jubilee wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 35376253So I haven't found the correct squirrel then... IMPOSTER!!! And he ran away with my nuts I had kept for MJ squirrel Sad xxxx

I think that squirrel may have come to my place. Shocked
My cute little brother and sister saw a squirrel. All I could think about was u guys. Hehe.
Keep the faith!

Ahh!!! The video is private so u have to click on this link. Look for the squirrel. =) https://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=Sq_Xi_mAq5g&sharing_token=9ZGF2xCxgeKl2OQazozKKA==

Last edited by LizzieBee on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:46 am

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 8 Sith%20squirrel

Anyone know what this clue might mean ? o.o
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next