Aussie blogger also smells a rat!

Go down

Aussie blogger also smells a rat! Empty Aussie blogger also smells a rat!

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Came across this on the MJHD site. Seems we are not the only ones to have serious doubts about MJs "death".

This is it … or is it?

Category:
Soap Box
Author:
Damien Stephens
Posted:
Wednesday, 21 October 2009Aussie blogger also smells a rat! Damien240x180

I’ll probably be shot down for this – but could Michael Jackson still be alive?
Rumours like this are usually no more than the crazed machinations of diehard fans, but the other night I found myself glued to hours of YouTube ‘evidence’ which claims his death was an elaborate smoke and mirrors act.
And let’s face it – with the gloved one, anything’s possible, right?
I was dubious at first, but as I sipped my wine and pored over the postulations, I started to wonder if a death hoax might have been his only real escape. Frocking up in burqas didn’t do the trick, nor did any number of dumbass disguises.
I wasn’t a huge fan. But a fan, nonetheless. I don’t think it’s possible for anyone who’s musically inclined to not appreciate the talent of the man.
A lot of the stuff I found online was bogus too – the deluded, but adroit, mastering of religious nutters banging on about salvation and the like.
But am I just a sucker for intrigue? The influence of some dramatic music and dextrous photoshopping after a few glasses of red isn’t to be underestimated, and I’ve always been a YouTube muppet.
At any rate, see for yourself – Google it.
Some of it’s pretty bloody convincing, and it’s not just MJ sightings – certain images, events and facts surrounding the hoo-ha are now under painstaking scrutiny. Speculation has it the hotly-anticipated This Is It concerts were never to be, but rather a movie of epic proportions using footage from the ‘rehearsals’ as a money spinner intended to service the humungous debts of his estate, and to give the guy some peace.
Apparently the death certificate hasn’t been signed by the attending physician, autopsy results are sealed with non-disclosures, and gag orders are in place.
But surely it can’t be? I mean, hasn’t a coroner seen the Jacko stiff?
Anyhow, before deciding I’m a few steps short of a moonwalk, check it out, and decide for yourself if there isn’t just an element of doubt. Maybe MJ and Elvis will pop out of that gold coffin and perform a millennial resurrection of Thriller. Now that’d be a hard act to follow.
Tags: Elvis, Michael Jackson
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Aussie blogger also smells a rat! Empty Re: Aussie blogger also smells a rat!

Post by ishealive on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 pm

I've always believed many people question MJ's death and alot more than Elvis's death. It's not just die hard fans that are in denial question it!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 pm

He wrote a great article actually.

Thank u for sharing with us....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 44

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Hmm. I was wondering when someone (a reporter, blogger, etc.) would come out saying it's possible MJ is alive. I always questioned why no reporters have covered the possibility of a death hoax even though there are thousands of people talking about it on the net. I mean, even if they didn't believe it to be true, still, you would think they'd report that we are out here and we really do think MJ is alive.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 27

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:23 pm

How can he call himself a fan, but call Mike "Jacko"? Aussie blogger also smells a rat! Icon_evil
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:27 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:How can he call himself a fan, but call Mike "Jacko"? Aussie blogger also smells a rat! Icon_evil

I guess he's a fan of MJ's music and not MJ himself. I hate when they call him Jacko it's disrespectful and ignorant.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks HARLEYBLONDE. I guess Michael is really global, opening every angle to reach to everybody fans, haters, and the ignorants. Aussie blogger also smells a rat! Icon_bounce
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 pm

ishealive wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:How can he call himself a fan, but call Mike "Jacko"? Aussie blogger also smells a rat! Icon_evil

I guess he's a fan of MJ's music and not MJ himself. I hate when they call him Jacko it's disrespectful and ignorant.

I honestly dont think he meant any harm by it, I found it more offensive him saying "stiff" meaning the body. At least he didn't insult him and mention his private life. My Sister had a boy in her class called Mark Jackson- imagine being M.Jackson! she said everybody called him jacko and he didn't mind-if he rang anyone he would say it was Jacko. I think the wacko bit is what upset Michael more.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm

He didn't like Jacko either. He told in an interview "I'm not Jacko, I'm Jackson"
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah he really didnt like Jacko-I don't think some ppl know that though-this guy just had a mutual respect for his contibution to music. Yes I have wondered why no reporting has been done on us-lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Very good read... This is It was never intended to happen, that's very interesting, no?

QUOTE: as a money spinner intended to service the humungous debts of his estate, and to give the guy some peace. END QUOTE.

Makes so much bloody sense. Razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

give the guy some peace.....I havent been with that theory but maybe.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:55 pm

I started smelling a rat the day i got the news, but since i'm not sure if this is a hoax or not, the news had an incredibly painful affect on me. I too have been thinking that maybe the ''This is it'' tour was never REALLY supposed to happen. In the press conference Michael held to announce the tour, he kept telling the fans that he loved them, as if he knew that that would be the last time they'd hear him say it. I remember watching said conference on the net, and thinking ''why is he saying i love you like that? he kept stressing it as if it were his last chance to say it, now that he is supposedly ''GONE'' i can't help but to think about that press conference. I'm not saying he faked this whole thing but i am saying that rat i was smelling, it's starting to smell wrose.
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum