Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Had a "Moment" This Morning.....

+3
Styloprincess
ILuvUMoreMJ
rowdyangel
7 posters

Go down

I Had a "Moment" This Morning..... Empty I Had a "Moment" This Morning.....

Post by rowdyangel Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 am

.....I was in the bath, peace and quiet, just having a relaxing soak and the floodgates opened. I cried and cried and cried for about fifteen minutes. I had to keep my sobs muffled so that husband wouldn't hear and wonder what the hell was up.

Michael is on my mind now more than ever and I think I just had to let go of the emotions I have built up since 25 June. I can tell you that I felt so much better afterwards. So, that's the last 4 months of emotions got rid of, time to start building them up again I guess.

I found myself just talking to Michael - saying that I hoped he was safe, happy and healthy, that I wouldn't be bothered if he never came back AS LONG AS I knew for certain that he was OK. I told him I was sorry for not having got to know him sooner and that I felt guilty that I wasn't there to support him through all the bad times. Sounds silly I know.

I also just wanted to let Michael know how much I love him and that nobody has ever had such a huge impact on my life as he has, and nobody else ever will.

Now I feel much happier and optimistic. It feels good to have got rid of that dark cloud that has been hanging over me for the last 4 months. Now I feel that I am better prepared to cope with what is thrown at me on this rollercoaster and will be able to keep my emotions under better control.

Love you all XXX
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

I Had a "Moment" This Morning..... Empty Re: I Had a "Moment" This Morning.....

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:54 am

That doesn't sound silly at all. I'm glad a good cry made you feel better. I'm a huge crybaby, so I still cry pretty much everyday, and I have a big sobfest about once a week. If someone brings up his name, I usually start to tear up, so my husband always tries to change the subject really fast for me. Laughing I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to handle watching the movie in public. Embarassed I'm sure you feel completely normal after me telling you all this. Laughing Even though I hope he's alive, I can't help feeling really sad about everything...just the chance that he might actually be gone absolutely crushes my heart. Crying or Very sad You guys keep me upbeat most of the time though, so I'm glad to have you all. I love you
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 am

Well, I can only say I'm completely the same. I'm an easy and specially in these days whenever somebody starts talking about Michael or even worse if somebody is saying something negativ about Michael or making fun of him I could just break down and cry. I would like yell in their faces how ignorant they are and that they have no idea how much love i have for Michael in my heart. So don't think you're crazy, I'm the same. I Had a "Moment" This Morning..... Icon_sad I Had a "Moment" This Morning..... Herz

I don't know either if I can manage to watch the movie in public...I really want to though, I'm counting the days=)
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 am

I know what you talking about... I had that moment few days ago... Now it is better, just keep the faith! And keep talking to him- it is helpful!

I have the impression that I know him personally..I feel very strange because of that! I am someone who is real and who is standing with both feet on the ground..I think I'm losing my mind! I can't talk with anyone about this (except you guys) - people around me think I am freak or something.. Shocked

It is hard - but worth it! I can't wait to see... I hope we will know for sure that he is alive, safe and happy!

HUGS
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:20 am

I actually never cry. I can't even remember when I last time cried, I bet it has been almost 7 years or something.
But, when MJ, hmm, died I was just sitting in a corner and talked to no-one. It was so weird, altho I've never even seen him. It was like I had lost someone very close to me.
Still, no tears. I think there's many different ways to cry. I can't cry even tho I wanted... Oh well !

Have strenght, everyone ! Hugs.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:08 pm

@Rowdyangel-thanks for posting your moment. I have been saying for the past two weeks that now that I have my TII tickets and I KNOW that I will see the movie,I am really scared about it. I am so sure that I am gonna cry my freaking eyes out. The only other time I have cried over this was during Paris at the memorial-and the singing of HTW at the memorial.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:32 pm

rowdyangel wrote:.....I was in the bath, peace and quiet, just having a relaxing soak and the floodgates opened. I cried and cried and cried for about fifteen minutes. I had to keep my sobs muffled so that husband wouldn't hear and wonder what the hell was up.........

Thank you for sharing this emotion with us. I have this moment in front of me, I cry sometimes but only a few tears when I know I am alone. I dont want to share my tears with people who dont understand me, you know? I feel with you, hun. And it is not stupid at all, we are only human. *hugs*
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down