Does Anyone Plan To Purchase the Michael Jackson Opus?

Go down

Does Anyone Plan To Purchase the Michael Jackson Opus? Empty Does Anyone Plan To Purchase the Michael Jackson Opus?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Cuz I do! It costs $250 USD but you get $50 off if you use the code from a flyer that they had at the theater for TII

http://www.krakenopus.com/family/michaeljackson/
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 31

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Plan To Purchase the Michael Jackson Opus? Empty Re: Does Anyone Plan To Purchase the Michael Jackson Opus?

Post by marsheliamorgan on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 pm

i would LOVE too,i just cant afford it at this time,and something about computer screen or something for computer use (?????) idont know if i would actually be able to use that,but,yep,i would love to be able to afford right now,just cant have SO much other going on with husband having C and grandson and not doing a big christmas this year either,just cant afford,hope u enjoy yours tho,and will tell us ALL info on it.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Plan To Purchase the Michael Jackson Opus? Empty Re: Does Anyone Plan To Purchase the Michael Jackson Opus?

Post by Human_nature on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:00 pm

I can't affort this book now Does Anyone Plan To Purchase the Michael Jackson Opus? Kopfschuettel
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:08 pm

To much cashola for me. $250 is alot of money I dont have
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:11 pm

$250 is an obscene amount of money, especially with the economy as it is.

I don't mean to sound rude but sounds like more cashing in to me.

I remember after June 25th and everyone who had anything signed by Michael started putting it on Ebay to make a quick buck. It made me chuckle because people said "I just wanted to share this with other Michael fans" when it was clearly just about the money.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:24 pm

@ Rach, I agree. I know that if I had something that once belonged to Michael, I wouldn't sell it for all the money in the world. In fact, I'd wanna be buried with it!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:26 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:@ Rach, I agree. I know that if I had something that once belonged to Michael, I wouldn't sell it for all the money in the world. In fact, I'd wanna be buried with it!

Ha ha me too! I would cherish it forever and never let it out of my sight.

Some people have no morals. If they wanted to share things with Michael fans and it wasn't about the money, they would have done so long before June 25th and not put a silly price tag on it.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:27 pm

sorry, Mike, you mean a lot to me but 250 $? if i had that much money i would be quite glad right now....
but when you are back i will allow you to donate me so i can buy it LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Pre-ordered mine the day it went on sale. Can't wait for December.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Too much money for me Sad
But I really want it!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:32 pm

MJ was a part of the creation of the Opus well before June 25th. The creators of the Opus contacted him and involved him from the beginning. That's why I ordered it, because he was a part of it. I can't afford it either, but since he was very involved in it, I knew I had to have it.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:39 pm

I heard that this was being worked on before he "died". It's supposedly interactive with the computer. I saw the guy that worked on it with MJ on TV and he said that MJ was all excited because of the technology involved. Have to look to see if I can find the interview, if I do I will post the link.

I found the link, here it is: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/32386165#32386165
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:02 pm

I asked Santa a/k/a my dad for it and if he doesn't come thru for me, I'll be getting it myself but after Christmas because my daughter comes first and she has quite a llist LOL teenagers and their gadgets Razz Oh man, did I just channel an old woman? LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 48

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum