Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel guilty...

+17
MJFoReVeRandAlways
rowdyangel
CantStopLovingU
Butterfly J
lou
Makea
mjgirl86
mjssoulmate
Rach
looking4truth
4evermichael71
iMISSYOUMJ
ishealive
MauraMissesMichael
Confused
WanaBstartnSthn
icy55
21 posters

Go down

I feel guilty... Empty I feel guilty...

Post by icy55 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:28 pm

I feel guilty because when Michael was 'around' I was never his biggest fan. I'm now 21. I took for granted that the man Michael Jackson will forever be around, it completely slipped my mind that even kings will 'die' one day. Now that MJ is 'gone' I feel so much towards him. Before June 25, I never had a MJ song in my mp3, because it's like, I know MJ song, but I dont need to hear it in my MP3. But now that MJ is gone, I only listen to his songs. I find comfort in it. I never knew that he was such a good man. I never watched any of his interviews before, but now I will go to google everyday and just type his name in the search engine.

You guys may hate me for I am not a "true fan", but I just really want to say that, I regret not being one. It maybe because of Michael's absence that really got me thinking, that now made me visit this website at least 50 times a day. I cannot help it. I just needed to confess because I believe each and everyone of you had been his greatest fan since his glory days and I had not been. =(
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

I feel guilty... Empty Re: I feel guilty...

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:37 pm

I know what you are feeling. I too am 21. I haven't been a huge MJ fan since I was about 9 or 10 years old. Don't get me wrong I always loved him, I had some songs in my iPod and even though I only listened to PYT I kept them in my iPod just because Michael is the man. After his "death" this sudden rush of guilt came over me. I felt like I had abandoned him and the love I once felt so deep for him, so deep I used to dream of marrying him while I watched Moonwalker. Don't feel bad. Many people, both older and young than us, have discovered and re-discovered MJ after June 25th. It's a good thing because he has gained so much more respect and love. He is alive and I know he sees how much we truly care for him and how those who once left him behind, realized it was a mistake, and have tried their best to become loyal fans once again. I feel guilty... Herz
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:41 pm

You are def. not the only one. I always loved his songs and felt terrible the way people treated him but I always had these periods where I didn't listen to his songs ...but then I would be obsessed with his songs and listen to them all over again. But then that would go away and I would forget about him and then a year or so later I would hear a song or see something on tv about him and start the cycle all over again. I don't see it as betraying him although I did despise myself haha for not paying attention before to his jackson 5 years..how brilliant was he as a young boy and teenager. And his live performances..That man is too amazing.

Just to chear all of us up..I can watch this all day..just to show how amazing he was..I also love how James Brown talks about him...Music was fantastic back then. Oh and pay attention how Michael is so shy when he is out of his performance mode but when he is dancing he is not shy at all. That contrast.. Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVmR5H8jGU
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 pm

You guys... better late than never Wink... Michael is doing exactly what he wanted to do..

United we stand.. Divided we fall

L.O.V.E

You are here for a reason
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:46 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:You guys... better late than never Wink... Michael is doing exactly what he wanted to do..

United we stand.. Divided we fall

L.O.V.E

You are here for a reason

Well said Maura, I couldn't agree with you more.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Don't feel guilty. I'm the same with you, I feel regret right now too! I was never a fan of MJ before, if you ask me what is one of the MJ song, I can only tell you the song "Beat it". But after his death I don't know why I became so obsessed with him so suddenly. I started listening to his songs, then watching his interview. I had none on MJ songs in my phone before June 25th too! But now it's different! My phone is now full of MJ's songs, MJ's themes and MJ's pictures! I regret for not being one too, whenever I thought of the past I hate myself so much for not knowing him earlier, he's such a good man! My mind is full of MJMJMJMJ I couldn't get him off my mind since June 25th! I feel guilty... Herz All I can say now is I miss him so much! And I wish he can come back soon! I feel guilty... Icon_cry I feel guilty... Icon_sad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:57 pm

Oh wow, I am old lol I've been with Michael since the days of the Jackson 5 and never strayed. I was 12 when Thriller came out and it was amazing! I got the cassette for Christmas of 1983 and needed another one by my birthday in March because I literally wore it out. LOL
I am proud to be a part of the "Thriller" generation. The 80s were already an amazing time to be a teenager, but Michael made it even more amazing!

He has fans of all ages and we are united in his L.O.V.E. Don't feel guilty for recently discovering him, but be happy you have. My journey over the last 38 years with him is something I treasure. My mom had a radio by my crib and by the time I was 3 I was belting out Rockin' Robin and other Jackson 5 tunes LOL. He captured my heart as a little girl and never has let go and I know he never will.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Been there, felt that. You're not the only one. I bought his music and loved his work, especially when I was a kid. I remember looking at Leave Me Alone in awe and being so excited about Remember the Time video premiering on primetime television because I didn't have cable at the time so it was hard to catch new videos. However, I wasn't a fanatic. It's okay though. Not everyone was meant to be a MJ fanatic. Forgive yourself. He would. Smile
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:50 pm

You guys are wonderful people, god bless you.

It's really nice to hear about how you guys became his greatest fan! I would like to know more about it! My very very first experience with michael was when they were showing his history tour on TV. They unveiled his statue and people started fainting. I think I was about 10 or younger, i was thinking to myself, "these people got to be nuts". But now i can understand.

My country has this day called "racial harmony" day, and we were made to sing "heal the world" at that point. I had mixed feelings about it, because it was just after Michael's trail and I was like, why is this song all about little children, i began to doubt him... BUT that was when I was really really young... So yeah!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Don't be so hard on yourself Hon. You appreciate Michael NOW and that's all that matters Smile

I have been a Michael fan since I was 10 (I'm 23) but if I hadn't I would have been the same as you are feeling now. June 25th means so much to all of us, whatever reason it may be for. For you it was the moment you realised you loved Michael and that's pretty cool Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:00 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:Oh wow, I am old lol I've been with Michael since the days of the Jackson 5 and never strayed. I was 12 when Thriller came out and it was amazing! I got the cassette for Christmas of 1983 and needed another one by my birthday in March because I literally wore it out. LOL
I am proud to be a part of the "Thriller" generation. The 80s were already an amazing time to be a teenager, but Michael made it even more amazing!

He has fans of all ages and we are united in his L.O.V.E. Don't feel guilty for recently discovering him, but be happy you have. My journey over the last 38 years with him is something I treasure. My mom had a radio by my crib and by the time I was 3 I was belting out Rockin' Robin and other Jackson 5 tunes LOL. He captured my heart as a little girl and never has let go and I know he never will.

Ahhhhh, what's a cassette? LOL
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:06 pm

I love the honesty, and the love of the people in this community... we all support each other, and stick up for one another.. there's no hate, or competition, etc... I never joined the mjjcommunity forums because I felt it was a little too... well, not like this place... I love it here. *Hugs everyone* I feel guilty... Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:07 pm

icy55 wrote:I feel guilty because when Michael was 'around' I was never his biggest fan. I'm now 21. I took for granted that the man Michael Jackson will forever be around, it completely slipped my mind that even kings will 'die' one day. Now that MJ is 'gone' I feel so much towards him. Before June 25, I never had a MJ song in my mp3, because it's like, I know MJ song, but I dont need to hear it in my MP3. But now that MJ is gone, I only listen to his songs. I find comfort in it. I never knew that he was such a good man. I never watched any of his interviews before, but now I will go to google everyday and just type his name in the search engine.

You guys may hate me for I am not a "true fan", but I just really want to say that, I regret not being one. It maybe because of Michael's absence that really got me thinking, that now made me visit this website at least 50 times a day. I cannot help it. I just needed to confess because I believe each and everyone of you had been his greatest fan since his glory days and I had not been. =(

And DON'T feel bad.. there are people who STILL don't appreciate him.. at least you have a heart to do that much!
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:14 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:..... I was 12 when Thriller came out and it was amazing!.....

I agree with you! It was a very amazing time with his music! Smile
My time with MJ began in 1983 with Thriller too. I borrowed the LP from a
school friend to take it on Cassette, because my parents didnt buy me one Sad
And Lady of my life was the firstSong I ever translated for me in german lang.
I must say, I learned my english throu his songs too. I wanted to understand him
so I had to learn it. And I did, not like my first lang, but I did.

You dont have to feel guilty. There are 100s of ppl who never noticed him before June 25th,
but do it yet either.

Dont mind, that you noticed him "too late",
be happy that you have ever noticed him.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:18 pm

I was not the biggest fan too. I just knew his songs and liked some of them. I remember when I was 4 or 5 years old my mother used to listen to "One day in you life" several times and I liked it. So I liked some of his songs, but that was all. When Thriller was released I was a bit older but still a child, and I was soooo afraid of him - it took me years to stop being afraid of him. lol!

But now, in the last 4 months I became a fan. I'm sorry that it took me that long. I started to see his talent and to understand what he's been through and how special he was and is. I realised that I grew up listening to his songs even though I didn't consider myself a real fan. Now I know that I am.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:41 pm

No reason to feel quilty:)
MJ caught me for first time with Bad, I loved it and I love the video. I had MJ´s posters on the wall .... and posters of other artists too. I liked any kind of music - I enjoyed 80.pop, rock and hard rock also. I regret that I took Michael for granted. Same was with me - when he stopped creating new songs I kinda forgot about him. I knew his songs but I alredy heard them 1000 times. I kept my eye on him through all these years - but never accused him on judged I never believed those lies I just didn´t know what to think. I wasn´t die hard fan too but I always liked him - it´s ironic, without 25th of june I wouldn´t never knew how much I really cared and care.
You don´t know what you have until you lose it. It´s human nature. No need to feel qiulty!
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:16 pm

icy55 wrote:I feel guilty because when Michael was 'around' I was never his biggest fan. I'm now 21. I took for granted that the man Michael Jackson will forever be around, it completely slipped my mind that even kings will 'die' one day. Now that MJ is 'gone' I feel so much towards him. Before June 25, I never had a MJ song in my mp3, because it's like, I know MJ song, but I dont need to hear it in my MP3. But now that MJ is gone, I only listen to his songs. I find comfort in it. I never knew that he was such a good man. I never watched any of his interviews before, but now I will go to google everyday and just type his name in the search engine.

YOU ARE A TRUE FAN NOW!!

Please do not feel guilty - Michael was at his biggest before you were old enough to really know him so now that you do - you realize why so many of us who grew up with him love him so - so do not feel guilty - Welcome to the Michael Fan Family!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Like you I undertook that wonderful journey of re-discovering Michael from 25th June.

I am also in your shoes. I carry a hell of a lot of guilt for not having been a fan when he was going through the child molestation trials and all of the other cr4p from the media. I have learned so much about Michael the man, not just the idol, in these last 4 months and I am loving every minute of this journey.

The most amazing thing is that all of the guys on this forum who have been life-long fans welcomed me with open arms and I have never once been labelled as 'not a proper fan'. You won't be labelled as that either.

Michael loves us all, and we all love him - time does not come into the equation.

So rest easy and enjoy your journey of re-discovery. It's the best journey I have ever been on and every day I love Michael more.

XXX
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 pm

You guys are simply simply the most wonderful people!!!! I have to say this, it may sound cliche! I love being here because of you guys, you guys are NOT AT ALL HOSTILE! unlike those big forums, the way they speak are so disrespectful.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:46 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:Oh wow, I am old lol I've been with Michael since the days of the Jackson 5 and never strayed. I was 12 when Thriller came out and it was amazing! I got the cassette for Christmas of 1983 and needed another one by my birthday in March because I literally wore it out. LOL

Now I know I'm old LOL
Cassette tapes were to the early 80s what cds are now. They had 2 sides with 5 or so songs on each side. You had to turn them over at the end of one side unless you had a newer "boom box" which could automatically play the other side. It was a big deal if you had a stereo with a dual cassette player..kinda like the 6 disc changer of today but on a much more primitive scale lol..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:49 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

Now I know I'm old LOL
Cassette tapes were to the early 80s what cds are now. They had 2 sides with 5 or so songs on each side. You had to turn them over at the end of one side unless you had a newer "boom box" which could automatically play the other side. It was a big deal if you had a stereo with a dual cassette player..kinda like the 6 disc changer of today but on a much more primitive scale lol..

LOL it sounds so funny when you describe it like that I feel guilty... Icon_lol It sound like something from the stone age I feel guilty... Lol
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:56 pm

icy55 wrote:You guys are simply simply the most wonderful people!!!! I have to say this, it may sound cliche! I love being here because of you guys, you guys are NOT AT ALL HOSTILE! unlike those big forums, the way they speak are so disrespectful.

Exactly!! I feel guilty... Icon_biggrin
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:58 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

Now I know I'm old LOL

LOL it sounds so funny when you describe it like that I feel guilty... Icon_lol It sound like something from the stone age I feel guilty... Lol
LOL compared to the technology of today it is from the stone ages Very Happy Just think of a world where MTV was new, there were no commercials, no reality shows and they played "Billie Jean" once every hour when it first came out. It was a world where until Michael Jackson, no African American artist had been played on MTV. I may be old now, but my heart and soul still live in the 80s because for those as old as me, it was the best era ever!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:01 pm

I still live in 80s too I feel guilty... Icon_surprised
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:03 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

Now I know I'm old LOL

LOL compared to the technology of today it is from the stone ages Very Happy Just think of a world where MTV was new, there were no commercials, no reality shows and they played "Billie Jean" once every hour when it first came out. It was a world where until Michael Jackson, no African American artist had been played on MTV. I may be old now, but my heart and soul still live in the 80s because for those as old as me, it was the best era ever!

LOL yeah I know, I mean think that if Internet wouldn´t exist we wouldn´t be making these jokes and this forum wouldn´t exist. MJ would have been able to pull this hoax totally unnoticed because we´d have to like form a club where we´d have to post letters and somehow try to get somewhere in that way. What a picture huh?

I was born 83 but I totally agree, the 80´s must have been the best era ever! I LOVE the music, the colours, the clothes (well most of them lol), everything.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Butterfly J wrote:I still live in 80s too I feel guilty... Icon_surprised
Cool! Very Happy I'll never leave LOL This year is 20 years since I graduated high school..seems like yesterday...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:12 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

Now I know I'm old LOL

LOL yeah I know, I mean think that if Internet wouldn´t exist we wouldn´t be making these jokes and this forum wouldn´t exist. MJ would have been able to pull this hoax totally unnoticed because we´d have to like form a club where we´d have to post letters and somehow try to get somewhere in that way. What a picture huh?

I was born 83 but I totally agree, the 80´s must have been the best era ever! I LOVE the music, the colours, the clothes (well most of them lol), everything.

Fashion of the 80s..well, it was trendy lol. I loved my acid washed jeans with the little zipper up the back of the legs and the little bows above the zipper (which was only about 4 inches in length max) I loved my "Frankie Says Relax" shirt but had to leave school for wearing it. If you're familiar with the song you'll know why LOL AND being only 5'3" i managed to get to at least 5'6" with the volume of my hair LOL
I was a child of the 70s..now that was BAD fashion..polyester still creeps me out and I still have nightmares about how my mother dressed me LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:20 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

Now I know I'm old LOL

Fashion of the 80s..well, it was trendy lol. I loved my acid washed jeans with the little zipper up the back of the legs and the little bows above the zipper (which was only about 4 inches in length max) I loved my "Frankie Says Relax" shirt but had to leave school for wearing it. If you're familiar with the song you'll know why LOL AND being only 5'3" i managed to get to at least 5'6" with the volume of my hair LOL
I was a child of the 70s..now that was BAD fashion..polyester still creeps me out and I still have nightmares about how my mother dressed me LOL

Oh I love acid washed jeans NOW! I feel guilty... Icon_biggrin No I haven´t heard the song but I will lol

And I have nightmares about my mothers haircut on me: the plate shape but that´s a different topic lol
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:27 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:

Now I know I'm old LOL

Oh I love acid washed jeans NOW! I feel guilty... Icon_biggrin No I haven´t heard the song but I will lol

And I have nightmares about my mothers haircut on me: the plate shape but that´s a different topic lol

Just google Frankie Goes to Hollywood-Relax
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:33 pm

I feel guilty... Lol Ok NOW I get it
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:41 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I feel guilty... Lol Ok NOW I get it

I totally underestimated the Principal and teachers and didn't think they would get it..Well, they did and I was sent home to change lol!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

Now I know I'm old LOL

Welcome to the "grandma club" - I still use cassettes in the car since I do not want to "iron" any CDs in my beloved wonderful old car (but without any air condition).
So I record from my CDs to cassettes and they have 45 minutes on each side and I swear I have currently only one in my car and that's the BAD album on one side and "Heal the world" repeatedly on the other. This is since June 25. You should see and hear us (me and my 7 year old sunshine) racing the streets, window open and singing as loud as we can "Heal the world!". "Mom, Michael please", that's the most frequent request I hear in the car since June.

So yes, these cassettes are doing a great job indeed and I love them.
BTW my sunshine falls to sleep with Michael. No kids songs anymore.
But no wonder - she was rocking to Tina Turner at age 3.

I feel guilty... Lol
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:08 am

I felt guilty too. I'm 30 now and his fan for 20 years, I never stopped being a fan but during his trial I refused to follow, cause I'm afraid of what the outcome will be. I never doubted him though but I just don't want see his sufferrings then. now I'm so guilty I should've stayed with him during those dark times. I feel guilty... Icon_redface
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

I totally underestimated the Principal and teachers and didn't think they would get it..Well, they did and I was sent home to change lol!

Unfortunately they get it when they´re not supposed to and the other way around I feel guilty... Lol
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:41 am

Ahhhh, tha 80's. I love you Best decade ever!!! I'm so glad to have been alive then. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:46 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

Unfortunately they get it when they´re not supposed to and the other way around I feel guilty... Lol

I barely escaped detention LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 am

Same here Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

I barely escaped detention LOL

I feel guilty... Lol
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:21 am

We are all true fans - the new ones and the old ones it does not matter.
I would even say, I am not a fan - at least not a screaming waving fainting dying OMG OMG fan.
I love him as an artist and a person, I love what he does, what he stands for, I have spent my youth and the best time in my life (besides right now) with his music and his presence and my heart wants to jump and burst like a swarowsky when I see and hear my daughter sing his songs.

I did not follow the trials because I never thought it was true (and I never imagined what kind of people would be existing on this planet to hound him like they did). We were growing up in quite a protected world here it seems - old Europe still holds many traditions up that I cherish deeply. Helicopters filming your house and privacy without your agreement ? Impossible. Must be the police in protection of a terroristic act but certainly not a paparazzi. At least until now - fingers crossed. Public surveillance is on its way, 1984 sneaks around the corner somewhat. But at least not paparazzi.

I am very sorry for what those crazy people and the ignorance of mankind did to Michael and if I could anything to take away the scars of this, I would.

I think we should move on from what we have learned and were blessed to experience during the last 4 months and not feel guilty anymore.
We did share so much love and care for each other yet and it is spreading to the world more and more that there are ways to live that are far more beautiful than what we were used to.

We can change the world. Us, each one of us and our family and our friends and how we treat the ones close to us and we can engage in helping others and charity organizations and yes, we can stop keeping TV on standby.
We can buy a bicycle and start shopping with that - don't forget the protection though, in the States bicycles are somewhat coming from another planet and the folks are not used to it. We can buy smaller and smarter cars, we can refuse to buy pizzas with artificial soya cheese, we can start donations for stopping infections from polluted waters, helping AIDS victims in Africa (God there are so many orphan children now who have no where to go), we can just do something about it.

And as believers, I believe we have a kind of obligation to stand up, raise our voice and do something positive about this planet. And then, it is not even a second important since when you have been a friend to Michael.

L.O.V.E.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down