Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Ambulance Picture found?!

+49
Kirsche
techdiva
giannip
texasbornandraised
MJFOREVER
city.gal1
iMISSYOUMJ
Grace
Gm
fa
juliet
Chuyuri
YveLoVesMJ
neverlandprincess
missyoumuch
ilprincipe
mjlovebug
Sweet1
maria-c
nlb
dontmakeitfactual
lonelynation
rowdyangel
ishealive
CantStopLovingU
hAZZELY
wandulka
Butterfly J
Missyb007
Smelly
GirlInTheMirror1
phoenix
MiaPaparazzi
mjj29081958
DaduXLoveMJEver
April-R
icy55
mjgirl86
ballongiraf
lou
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
Human_nature
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjssoulmate
Rach
Eva R
WanaBstartnSthn
53 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:01 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:As usual, I log off one day and the forum goes wild while I'm off the computer!

This is very interesting indeed. One thing I would like to add with regard to the hyperbaric chamber photo...I have read in several places that it was MJ that "leaked" that photo to the press (PT Barnum/fame). So is it possible that both photos are a fake if indeed that hyperbaric chamber photos were MJ's to begin with?

Could one not photoshop both photos and put different dates on them?

Yep, it can be done.

Ok so if the dates can be changed on the photos, then how do we know that either one of them is real?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by rowdyangel Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Yes that's the one - thanks ilprincipe XX
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:47 pm

As much as I hate to say, but I think the 1985 photo is the fake. The 2009 photo shows a very clear circle on the check and a very clear picture of the tube from the nose to the ear. It would be easier to fade the check and the tubing and blend it in than it would be to add the circle and the tubing to the 2009 photo. Also the 1985 color from the face doesn't seem to blend well with the skin color from the chest where 2009 color from the face does seem to match better with the rest of the body.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Can anyone tell me why if the 2009 pic is real Michael would have his ear with a triangular shape? I know from the rehersal he has it when he uses the earpiece. But why here? Michael usually had a C shaped ear. Thanks
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 pm

PEOPLE PLEASE DONT GET FOOLED BY THE 1985 PICTURE THAT IS THE ONE THAT IS PHOTOSHOPED NOT THE ONE FROM 2009 Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:00 pm

I think the ear is curved because of the tubing coming from the nose and around and behind the ear. I have seen where the oxygen tube is held in place by going around and behind the ears
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Sorry went back and corrected my typo's:

As much as I hate to say, but I think the 1985 photo is the fake. The 2009 photo shows a very clear circle on the cheek and a very clear picture of the tube from the nose to the ear. It would be easier to fade the cheek and the tubing and blend it in than it would be to add the circle and the tubing to the 2009 photo. Also the 1985 color from the face doesn't seem to blend well with the skin color from the chest where 2009 color from the face does seem to match better with the rest of the body.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:10 pm

texasbornandraised wrote:Sorry went back and corrected my typo's:

As much as I hate to say, but I think the 1985 photo is the fake. The 2009 photo shows a very clear circle on the cheek and a very clear picture of the tube from the nose to the ear. It would be easier to fade the cheek and the tubing and blend it in than it would be to add the circle and the tubing to the 2009 photo. Also the 1985 color from the face doesn't seem to blend well with the skin color from the chest where 2009 color from the face does seem to match better with the rest of the body.

+
The real mj has round ears and this on does not lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:13 pm

texasbornandraised wrote:I think the ear is curved because of the tubing coming from the nose and around and behind the ear. I have seen where the oxygen tube is held in place by going around and behind the ears

Sorry for questioning, but why does the tube need to pull the ears? He's on the ambuance, with supin position.. so there's no gravity or no particular reason for the tube to pull the ears..
Can you or someone please explain to me please?

edit: please have a look at https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/the-ambulance-photo-theory-t1625-25.htm#73908: ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Icon_cheers

Last edited by giannip on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Eva R wrote:OMG Smile The picture of you plus this picture: [img:d9cd]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Untitled1[/img] one word: HOAX BABY! Woops, 2 words Razz

could anybody put again this photo pls? Embarassed
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:39 pm

When I was in the hospital the tube was really wide and when behind my ear. It's like a big circle, the nose piece goes inside the nose then it goes behind both ear and meets in the front . The tube is then attached to an oxygen tank, if the tank is to far or pulling on the tube it would pull on the ear.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:41 pm

texasbornandraised wrote:When I was in the hospital the tube was really wide and when behind my ear. It's like a big circle, the nose piece goes inside the nose then it goes behind both ear and meets in the front . The tube is then attached to an oxygen tank, if the tank is to far or pulling on the tube it would pull on the ear.

when you were in the hospital were you lying down or sat? If you were sat that was more logical, but MJ is not sat.
Have you also followed the link given? What do you think?
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Both lying down and sitting up. If the tube was not place securing behind the ear it could have caught the top of the ear and pulled it down. Just my take on it.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:53 am

I have searched on the internet about MJ being hospitalized in 1985. I couldn't find anything. I know he was hospitalized in 1984, because that when he got burned from the Pepsi commercial. He was wearing a bandage on his head. I saw where he was hospitalized in 1995, 2008, and 2009.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:57 pm

so, where is this picture from`?? maybe it's such a mistake on the left photo with the year?? But WOW! I knew it was fake, but now this..OMG
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Yep, I now believe the left pic is from the chamber pic many yrs ago and they just took the breathing stuff from the pic on the right and photoshopped it to the left pic to make it LOOK like it was real.

does that make sense? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi yes I compared it with the oxygen chamber pic in the Tarraborrelli bio and its the same ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Why would someone photoshop the 1985 pic?? This makes no sense to me.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 pm

ishealive wrote:Why would someone photoshop the 1985 pic?? This makes no sense to me.

To make us think the 2009 pic is fake.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Icon_flower I think the photo dated 1985 of wrong, he is too bright, in 1985 he was not like, for me to be the 1995.
Friends photoshop does incredible things, that I speak on behalf of my work.
I do wedding, renewal of vows and debutante parties, sometimes things happen that formerly would not have to correct or to remove a picture, but today ...
Has had cases of bride with facial imperfection, and yet you see the pictures and says she has nothing.
While not wanting to enter a given time, they can delete and put in another situation.
So I believe, that this picture of the ambulance is false.
He is the face and plumper, close to the film images that his face is too thin.
This detail is what I call more attention.
If he is alive, as they would for shooting him in a ambulance.
Michael devised everything in detail, but something always comes out as opposed to what you want.
A big hug to all of Brazil! ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Icon_flower
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
ishealive wrote:Why would someone photoshop the 1985 pic?? This makes no sense to me.

To make us think the 2009 pic is fake.

Oh thanks for that - i'm a little slow tonight ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Sleep
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:08 am

Michael was also hospitalized in 1978.
He, himself says it in Moonwalker.

It was at the time of the recording of The Wiz.

He had a respiratory arrest. Blood came from his lung.

Just read the chapter that talks about The Wiz. I think it´s page 43!
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sw148 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 pm

No this is wrong, we figured it out over at MJHD. The 1985 was photo shopped from the ambulance pic not the other way around. So the 1985 one is a fake, not the ambulance pic. sorry
sw148
sw148

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Empty Fake

Post by dirtydiana2009 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:08 am

That comparison photo isn't real. The real pictures from the 1984 Pepsi burn accident can be found easily by Googling them. I found these photos from the burn accident (below). They are different than the comparison photo at the beginning of this thread. I wanted to believe that there was some Photoshopping going on, but as of right now, I have found zero evidence to support that. At the 1984 Pepsi burn accident, Michael is shown leving on a stretcher with a white bandage on his head. Another very important detail of the Pepsi burn accident is the well-known fact that he kept his white glove on while on the stretcher. He did not require oxygen or resuscitation, therefore there was no need for the presence of any facial medical equipment in those photos.

Again, here is the photo posted at the beginning of this thread, showing a supposed comparison between an old photo from the 1984 Pepsi burn accident and one from Michael Jackson's supposed "last photo." I'm debunking this comparison with the photos I found on Google, which I've included below.

PHOTO FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD:

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Ambula15

PHOTOS I FOUND ON GOOGLE OF THE 1984 PEPSI BURN ACCIDENT: (nothing like the photo in the comparison above)

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Ambula13

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 4 Ambula14
dirtydiana2009
dirtydiana2009

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum