Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow motion TII red carpet interview

+6
EarthAngel90
WanaBstartnSthn
Rach
iMISSYOUMJ
annieisnotokey
Human_nature
10 posters

Go down

Slow motion TII red carpet interview Empty Slow motion TII red carpet interview

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:44 pm

I just saw this video, slow motion ...

I remember he talked about Kenny telling him "I just talked to Michael's doctor"

But, after listening this one ....

It's like he was about to slipped.."I just talk to Michael "Ja"..kson...maybe ? Wink

Watch/listen :

here the interview :

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Slow motion TII red carpet interview Empty Re: Slow motion TII red carpet interview

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Interesting! Slow motion TII red carpet interview Affraid
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Slow motion TII red carpet interview Empty Re: Slow motion TII red carpet interview

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:57 pm

Oh I heard "I just talked to Michael Jack ter" ?? Slow motion TII red carpet interview Icon_eek
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Ok I don't want to offend anyone but could it be possible he was going to say "I just talked to Michael Jackson's doctor" but realised he didn't need to say "Jackson's" because the interviewer knew who he was referring to?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:14 pm

Possible Rach. I don't know. But the interview is strange too. About Kenny telling them he talked to his doctor and everything was fine !
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:18 pm

^^Rach I was thinking this too. I mean, would Kenny really have told this guy "I just spoke to Michael Jackson"? Kenny and Michael have known each other since they were teens. Kenny wouldn't need to call him by first and last name, especially to someone who knew him well and worked with him already. @ HN, I'm not bashin ur post or anything like that so please don't take offense. I had actually saw this brought up a couple of days ago and I still felt the same way. There's a lot of drama going on the forum lately and I don't want to make any enemies.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 pm

You're right, it's strange that Kenny said he spoke with his doc and everything was ok...Just like when Latoya said she got to the hospital and the nurse told her it wasn't true that Michael had died. I read another article today btw where Latoya said the nurse told her it was true. This is giving me a headache Ive been on the net searching for answers since 10am I need to go to sleep...now!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:53 pm

He totally slipped .... I had to hear it about the 3rd time .... but he totally slipped ... seriously someone is making a huge contridiction - Kenny or Latoya is lying .... or His Family Covering for Michael , of course ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 am

yeay !
this one wanna makes me jump my bed again ...
haha
i just realized that im starting ..

LOVES KENNY ORTEGA cheers cheers
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 am

Human_nature wrote:Possible Rach. I don't know. But the interview is strange too. About Kenny telling them he talked to his doctor and everything was fine !

It is indeed strange! You know I love Kenny but I think he is telling us porkies Wink
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ksrbw Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:13 am

Ok that is a total slip up, he came close to saying Michael Jackson, and covered his tracks, I've seen some good liars this is not one of them Slow motion TII red carpet interview Icon_razz
ksrbw
ksrbw

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:26 am

Rach wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Possible Rach. I don't know. But the interview is strange too. About Kenny telling them he talked to his doctor and everything was fine !

It is indeed strange! You know I love Kenny but I think he is telling us porkies Wink

Sorry to put this in this topic but I just wanted to say I follow you now on twitter! Slow motion TII red carpet interview Icon_biggrin
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:43 am

@Eva R Thanks Smile ♥️
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:32 am

HUMAN_NATURE, that's the best vid, Thanks. I laughed so hard like "OH OH BLEEP"

Thanks HUMAN_NATURE for lifting my spirits up Slow motion TII red carpet interview Icon_cheers
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down