Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Michael pull a "Criss Angel?"

+5
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
Silence
summer+sc3nt
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
9 posters

Go down

Did Michael pull a "Criss Angel?" Empty Did Michael pull a "Criss Angel?"

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 am

I know Ive read about Criss Angel before, either on here or MJHD and not sure if this has been posted. If so...sorry......I was thinking about this last night and had seen it on TV on his MindFreak show...wondering if maybe MJ pulled this stunt??? Quite interesting...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Did Michael pull a "Criss Angel?" Empty Re: Did Michael pull a "Criss Angel?"

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 am

Well who knows... that's just amazing! It could be a possibality that he did. I'm glad you posted this. I've never read about it here nor there. Must have missed it.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 am

I really would like to know this....if Criss taught Michael this illusion
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am

maybe Uri Geller is the link there while he had his "next Uri Geller" shows all around the globe where stunts like that belonged to the show

but all the tricks (including pulse stopping) are very easy to explain and are all revealed

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/446389/stop_your_pulse_mind_blowing_magic_your_friends_will_scream/

Last edited by Silence on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am

Well... Dr. Murray gave CPR on the bed... was that because he wasn't doing CPR at all? And he was just giving the impression he was? It's all an act. Michael was in control... and when they got him to the hospital, do you think someone who can do this like say Criss Angel or David Blaine (more likely, he was a personal friend) to help MJ come back around? There were people in the hospital who were in on it, no doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:51 am

Michael totally can Pull that move ... Shocked proably how he did it .... fooled the doctor then escape right after the doctor announced he was deceased then escape out of a back of hospital doors and when into a Black SUV and got away .... Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 am

I've read on MJHD someone asked if the UCLA Medical Center was evacuated when Michael arrived. I believed some member who lived nearby confirmed that the Medical Center was evacuated 2 hours before Michael arrived. Only the directors and senior staff remained. Well, she claimed her friend was a patient there. If this help..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Michael totally can Pull that move ... Shocked proably how he did it .... fooled the doctor then escape right after the doctor announced he was deceased then escape out of a back of hospital doors and when into a Black SUV and got away .... Very Happy .

but THAT stunt is all about the pulse of ONE arm only.

they won't declare you dead with only checking the pulse on your wrist. so NO MJ did not pull THAT stunt
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 am

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2nd link)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 am

Silence wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Michael totally can Pull that move ... Shocked proably how he did it .... fooled the doctor then escape right after the doctor announced he was deceased then escape out of a back of hospital doors and when into a Black SUV and got away .... Very Happy .

they won't declare you dead with only checking the pulse on your wrist. so NO MJ did not pull THAT stunt

ok so, Criss Angel had fake nurse around him ?
Just to know, because what I saw is nothing like the guy explained in the other video....
?
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 am

One thing sure, he was interested in illusions and magic Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 am

@ Silence.......Criss had a bunch opf nurses checking 5 pulse points on his body and all of them claim he had NO PULSE when they checked.

@Summer. I remember reading something like that too. I think the woman was with her husband? And they had a dr appt at the hospital and said there was a fire alarm or something....cant recall exactly.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:53 am

Human_nature wrote:
Silence wrote:

Just to know, because what I saw is nothing like the guy explained in the other video....
?

you know the trick when magicians let a truck disappear and around it there is a chain of like 40 people or so ?
It worked cause they are all in on the trick.

magic is lying... EVERYTIME....

(though I like the illusuions)

you make fake your pulse but not your brain activity and to be pronounced dead that's what counts I think

If someone knows better please post.
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal82 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am

Chris angel is a fake...he uses special effects and video editing to do his tricks..he does it to get girls..I don't even think his name should be associated with MJ's at all...
SmoothCriminal82
SmoothCriminal82
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am

Of course!! I dont wanna say that magic is real but Im saying that if someone wasnt AWARE that this can be done, then they would assume MJ was dead. Know whatta mean?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:14 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Of course!! I dont wanna say that magic is real but Im saying that if someone wasnt AWARE that this can be done, then they would assume MJ was dead. Know whatta mean?

As for me... yea, I do know whatya mean from the beginning.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

Silence wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
Silence wrote:

?

you know the trick when magicians let a truck disappear and around it there is a chain of like 40 people or so ?
It worked cause they are all in on the trick.

magic is lying... EVERYTIME....

(though I like the illusuions)

you make fake your pulse but not your brain activity and to be pronounced dead that's what counts I think

If someone knows better please post.

I now it's illusions and tricks. But ok, if those nurses really fake their reactions and the one who says it was the 1st time in 25yrs she saw something like that.
Those people can lose their job no?
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 am

SmoothCriminal82 wrote:Chris angel is a fake...he uses special effects and video editing to do his tricks..he does it to get girls..I don't even think his name should be associated with MJ's at all...

He does it to get girls? Does he make girls "appear" in his bed or something?

the guy is pretty good looking...I dont think he has to put on the facade of being an illusionist to get girls...thats pretty whack.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am

It's not fake it's a illusion. People who participate in magic tricks really do believe what they see, they are not lying or paid extras. For them it is real.

Jacksonologist, you are a genius. I've been searching for the MJ-CA link for some time, and the resurrection trick... knew it had to be there... Props, girl!

But it does push us toward MJ playing dead going for ambulance ride as opposed to dummy. Shoot, now I'm back to 50-50. I was leaning dummy til this link.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 am

bec wrote:It's not fake it's a illusion. People who participate in magic tricks really do believe what they see, they are not lying or paid extras. For them it is real.

Jacksonologist, you are a genius. I've been searching for the MJ-CA link for some time, and the resurrection trick... knew it had to be there... Props, girl!

But it does push us toward MJ playing dead going for ambulance ride as opposed to dummy. Shoot, now I'm back to 50-50. I was leaning dummy til this link.

I remember seeing something about Criss Angel on here I think or the other board and it never crossed my mind until last night. I was laying in bed in deep, deep, DEEEEEEP thought and BAM....this CA stunt popped in my head and I remember seeing it on his show....And I put 2 and 2 together. Then this morning I searched for it and there ya go!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
bec wrote:It's not fake it's a illusion. People who participate in magic tricks really do believe what they see, they are not lying or paid extras. For them it is real.

I remember seeing something about Criss Angel on here I think or the other board and it never crossed my mind until last night. I was laying in bed in deep, deep, DEEEEEEP thought and BAM....this CA stunt popped in my head and I remember seeing it on his show....And I put 2 and 2 together. Then this morning I searched for it and there ya go!!!

Well, I am impressed. It's uncanny what we can put together when we all lay it out in a discussion. I believe we have some of the best minds on this project. If we can't get to the bottom of it, no one can Wink
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm

I think he could totally pull off a criss angel Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:35 pm

sorry if this is totally irrelevant but since your all posting about magic and MJ I thought maybe this was a sign. Check out this O2 fans banner at 6:03. Odd choice of banner to bring to the Michael Jackson comeback announcment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaySqh1XPU
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content