Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN?

+13
Bicky
Sweet1
cinderella
Pammy
Harleyblonde
me0101
Gema
techdiva
iMISSYOUMJ
SPAKKLE29FUL
forevermine_mj
angelight
4KB
17 posters

Go down

Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Empty Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN?

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:17 am

Can someone please tell me who this is.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8&feature=related

Take a look at the link and at 0.59 seconds you will see KO talking standing with a man with longish, greyish hair.....who is this man?

I am trying to put something together...if you can help me along, I would appreciate it.
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Empty Re: Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN?

Post by angelight Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:24 am

it looks like richard branson,he owns a company called virgin. Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_smile
angelight
angelight

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:40 am

BINGO!!! Ok, I did take a closer look and I don't think it is Sir Richard Branson...it may be someone else.
Here is my theory and please don't laugh but I came up with this a few weeks ago.
Sir Richard Branson is one of the most powerful men.
He is very much involved in changing the world, going green, etc. etc. (it is his mission)
He is affiliated with many of the same charities as MJ.
Years ago, MJ visited the private school that Sir RB attended and was going to enroll Prince in that school
Richard Branson has a private island
Richard Branson just announced his new airline in Feb 09 called V Australia .... which has the first Boeng 777 (not kidding).
If anyone was able to make something happen, I believe it would be these two men together.

I just keep thinking that if MJ did decide to go ahead and fake his own death, it would HAVE to be for reasons of change and not on a small scale. It would not be self-serving.....it would be to really make a huge impact on the world....let's face it, that has always been MJs message. I truly believe that would be the only reason he would be able to do this to his kids and his mother, to make a HUGE CHANGE in the world.

If you think about it, who could help him with this? Who has the same goals for change? Who could shut down an airport for a while on the 25th? Who could hide MJ for a while? Who could put together a fake announcement of 10-50 shows in London? Hmmmmm......I think Sir Richard Branson could.....
Virgin Records/Sony ..... ?????

This could be a silly idea.....but have been wanting to share this with someone. I hope I don't get laughed off of the webste....LOL
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelight Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:44 am

4kb this is a really interesting theroy hun Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_cheers ,certainly not to be laughed at,you might be on to something here,keep up this great work hun Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_smile ,well done and thankyou for sharing,im looking forward to reading what else you might find hun,love,angelight.x Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Herz
angelight
angelight

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:30 am

oh the funeral i see. no i can't say dear. actually i don't know that richard man anyway. & when MJ takes a disguise no one can recognise him. by the way hi, friend. hope MJHD is alright soon Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_basketball
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 am

IT IS NOT RICHARD BRANSON.BUT ISNT JANET SIGNED TO VIRGIN RECORD LABEL. NOTICED LOTS OF HAPPY PEOPLE AND VERY ODD TREES IN THE BACKGROUND
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:45 am

No, I know it is not Richard Branson......
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:49 am

Interesting theory 4KB, everyone has their own opinion so we won't laugh at your idea. Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_wink Hmm ok Boeng 777 it's the number 7 again hmm! Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_bounce Btw.. I don't understand this, maybe this sound abit dumb but what is the airport gonna do with MJ's death? Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_redface Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 am

Well, I was just thinking that if MJ had to disappear, it might be an easy escape. V Airline (owned by Richard Branson) flies out of LAX. It was reported that a portion of the airport was closed down for a period of time on June 25th.
My theory could be way off....but if we think of people that could pull this off....Branson has a great deal of power, especially in London.
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 am

That is a very good theory. I feel that someone with a lot of money and connections are involved in this hoax. I have a feeling that Donal Trump may have some hand in it. He and Michael are friends.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:00 am

Another thing I did think of also...or found, rather, was when Jermaine was putting together the Tribut Concert in Vienna, Branson was a sponsor.
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_cheers
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Wow! My head is spinning reading all the threads. I find that I am not alone with all my doubts and questions. Good to know there's a forum to share and to know I'm relieved to know that I'm not alone in my suspicions. God bless you all!
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:56 pm

hi me0101 it is very warm and welcoming over here enjoy the trip and know that you are not alone
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:05 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:hi me0101 it is very warm and welcoming over here enjoy the trip and know that you are not alone

Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Herz
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:09 pm

It is definetely not Richard Branson. BTW Richard Branson owns a very beautiful exclusive Island in the Carribean, he only has very few guests at a time and is very luxurious and costs a fortune to stay there. Is it possible you are all thinking what I am?...........

Richard Branson's Necker Island is located in the British Virgin islands in the Caribbean. The famous British entrepreneur and founder of Virgin bought the 72 acre island from Lord Cobham. In 1979 Branson offered the owner of Necker Island just £200,000, even though there was a £3,000,000 price tag on the property. The offer was quickly rejected, but the owner ran into financial difficulty and Branson bought the island for £180,000.

Necker Island was uninhabited when Richard Branson bought the property and he has since spent millions of dollars on creating an exclusive retreat for his family, Virgin employees, and the general public (the general rich public).

The whole island is available to rent with a maximum capacity of 26-28 guests allowed on Necker Island at any one time. There are also special "Celebration Weeks" where individual rooms can be hired by singles or couples. Facilities on the island include pools, a gymnasium, tennis courts, function rooms, bars, speed boats, and a library.

In 2008 the rates for renting Necker Island were $47,000 per night, which works out to be $1,679 per person, per night if you bring all your friends! There's also a 5 night minimum.

What's included when you rent the exclusive Necker Island owned by Sir Richard Branson? The below list is taken from the Necker Island website in 2008.

• Your accommodation
• All meals and drinks (both alcoholic and other)
• Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
• A team of approximately 50 fabulous staff
• Two freshwater pools and two Jacuzzis
• Beach pool
• Two floodlit tennis courts
• Windsurfing and kite surfing equipment
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Sailing and speed boats
• Kayaks, Water-skiing equipment, Snorkelling equipment, Inflatable
banana etc
• Fishing equipment (not deep sea)
• Local calypso band for one party evening
• Extensive video, book and music libraries, and board games
• Full sized snooker table
• Laundry facility (dry cleaning not available)
• Business facilities, wireless internet
• Phones available throughout the island

Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Necker-island

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:12 pm

One of MJs attorney's? What's that guy's name? I have to find it on google images.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:25 pm

@Harleyblonde: Today i agree with you LOL !! Cool ....and WOW.... i would love to spend my holidays on that island .... with Michael of course afro

@4KB: GREAT Theory. What also caught my eye was the name of the airline!!!

V Australia ...and about the 777 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

V = Vendetta ..... here we go again bounce

btw V Airline destinations are also 7 ! haha

Last edited by Pammy on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by cinderella Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:28 pm

I think your theory is awesome =D

Richard Branson is very powerful and I think those two forces combined can make anything possible
cinderella
cinderella
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 pm

MJ's attorney was Tom Messarau (he was sitting down and his hair is whiter). The guy standing next to KO was Ray Liotta (main character in Good Fellas) apparently he let his hair go grey after having been dark all of those years. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Pammy wrote:@Harleyblonde: Today i agree with you LOL !! Cool ....and WOW.... i would love to spend my holidays on that island .... with Michael of course afro

@4KB: GREAT Theory. What also caught my eye was the name of the airline!!!

V Australia ...and about the 777 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

V = Vendetta ..... here we go again bounce
Thankyou Pammy, what made me think of it was I saw it on a sky channel and it is very exclusive and would be a perfect place to stay in hiding as is very remote and there are no paparazzi etc. When I saw it a few months ago Jennifer Lopez was holidaying there.
He could possibly be somewhere like that as very few people know about it.

Shall we pack our cases ready!!
Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Lol Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Lol Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 pm

@ Sweet1 wrote: MJ's attorney was Tom Messarau (he was sitting down and his hair is whiter). The guy standing next to KO was Ray Liotta (main character in Good Fellas) apparently he let his hair go grey after having been dark all of those years. Keep the Faith!

me0101 wrote:One of MJs attorney's? What's that guy's name? I have to find it on google images.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:45 pm

@Harley: Yes shamone!!! Lets pack our bags and fly to the neverland island LOL .... eeeeh and WTF about J Lo?? Im gonna kick her big b*** .... from that island!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Pammy wrote:@Harley: Yes shamone!!! Lets pack our bags and fly to the neverland island LOL .... eeeeh and WTF about J Lo?? Im gonna kick her big b*** .... from that island!

Hee hee, yeah- we can soon get rid of her!!
Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Lol Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 pm

WE WILL Twisted Evil

Ríchard Branson source wiki:

In September 2007, Richard Branson chaired the jury of the first Picnic Green Challenge, a €500,000 award for best new green initiative, set up by the Dutch "Postcode Loterij" (ZIP code Lottery) and the PICNIC Network of creative professionals.

The first Green Challenge was won by Qurrent with the Qbox.

Branson was the first celebrity guest for the popular charity fund raisers, Reserve Dinners, raising over $75,000 in one evening towards his Virgin Unite charity.

In March 2008, Richard Branson hosted an environmental gathering at his private island, Necker Island, in the Caribbean with several prominent entrepreneurs, celebrities, and world leaders. They discussed global warming-related problems facing the world, hoping that this meeting will be a precursor to many more future discussions regarding similar problems. Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales, and Larry Page of Google were in attendance.

Interesting ..... Wiki Co-Founder Jimmy Wales.... Larry Page from GOOGLE ..... mmmmh where did we found all our clues ??? Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? C019

In 2009 joined the project "Soldiers of Peace", a movie against all wars and for a global peace.

http://www.neckerisland.virgin.com/

oh wow.... nice island.... HARLEY are your bags packed in the meantime??? I AM MORE THAN READY .... I need a holiday after all these months
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 pm

I know, and the more research you do, the more you can see how it could be possible.

I have still been puzzled about the 10-50 concerts in the O2 arena. It was announced in March and was going to happen in July? U2 sold tickets for a show that is not happening for another 10 months. MJ being such a perfectionist, how could this come together so quickly? Also, why was he holding his LAST concerts in London? I can think of many other places that he is known and loved that I would think his last concerts would be held at. Do you not think that Richard Branson could help out with this as he is so connected? Even the person that introduced MJ for the press conference (which I believe was fake) said that he was called the night before the conference and was asked to introduce MJ. It sounds like it was all done half-fast.

I just keep thinking in order for MJ to do something like this to his mother and children, it would have to be to make a huge change of some sort. His message has always been the same.....and what a wonderful message to send to your children.......
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Sweet1 wrote:MJ's attorney was Tom Messarau (he was sitting down and his hair is whiter). The guy standing next to KO was Ray Liotta (main character in Good Fellas) apparently he let his hair go grey after having been dark all of those years. Keep the Faith!

Ray Liotta is nowhere in this video. I can't think of that guys name in the video but it is not Liotta.

Just to clear it up.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 pm

You are right. His message was always the same...from the beginning.

Love is my message

i never forget that special smile when he said that many many years ago. I love you

Michael had also a few really BIG connections to other ppl we probably never heard about... User BACK mentioned in one of his posts (which i still believe MJ posted as BACK) something about that ... I dunno if you read the topic about BACK but if u go thru this posts ... u will also think this could be him ... i try to find this post and show you

btw Harley: http://www.kasbahtamadot.virgin.com/

or this one: http://www.ulusaba.virgin.com/

also another great place to hide
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Pammy wrote:You are right. His message was always the same...from the beginning.

Love is my message

i never forget that special smile when he said that many many years ago. Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Herz

Michael had also a few really BIG connections to other ppl we probably never heard about... User BACK mentioned in one of his posts (which i still believe MJ posted as BACK) something about that ... I dunno if you read the topic about BACK but if u go thru this posts ... u will also think this could be him ... i try to find this post and show you

btw Harley: http://www.kasbahtamadot.virgin.com/

or this one: http://www.ulusaba.virgin.com/

also another great place to hide

OMG.....what?
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 pm

SORRY NOT ANGRY PC WILL ONLY WORK WITH CAPS WILL SOMEON HELP ME I WAS ON A THREAD EARLIER TALKING ABOUT E CAS I HAVE HIS NEW SONG DETAILS COULD BE A CLUE I WENT ON YOU TUBE TYPED E CASANOVA MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE ARTIST .THE SITE IS TRUE BLACK FEDORA THE SONG WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR MIND IT NEEDS LISTENING TO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IT IS 3.AM HERE I NEED SLEEP BUT THIS SONG IS BUGGING ME
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm

WHAT IS THAT???????????????????????????
I am equally confused.....hmmmm....I have to go watch it again
What is the last part Yours True Black Fedora, L.O.V.E., June 2010?
My head hurts......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

that is definitley Richard Branson and not Ray Liotta.

Interesting theory. I like it. I wonder why his name wasn't mentioned as one of the guest, or did I miss it?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Ok stay with me...I have just a little more to add about my theory. LOl

As we know, Chris Angel was said to have performed at the O2 Arena with MJ for the upcoming shows......here is another connection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criss_Angel

Notice the Uri Geller comment.....
Starting in October 2007 he appeared as a judge on Phenomenon, with Uri Geller

Richard Branson and Chris Angel do a great deal of work together...anything from charities,

http://www.theinsider.com/news/468115_Charitable_Three_Way_Takes_Place_Between_Criss_Angel_Dita_Von_Teese_and_Elvis_Costello
http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/October2007/22/c7022.html

Richard Branson is part of his show...

Prediction with Sir Richard Branson: Criss does this demonstration with the press looking on. He tells the audience that he had a premonition about Branson a long time ago. He wrote down the state a phone call came from, how many minutes he talked, the number of the person he called, and his or her name. Random audience members are selected and they call out the following: Minnesota, 15 minutes, 731 (first half of phone number), 6789 (second half of phone number). He has Branson name a person he hasn’t talked to in awhile. Branson says Nik (yes it is spelt that way). Another person unlocks Criss’ prediction which has all of the correct information. Nik was even spelt correctly.

Cell phone contracts..

http://krisabel.ctv.ca/blog/_archives/2007/11/12/3349725.html

The list goes on and on.....

Now, take a look at Chris' show Believe -- http://crissangel.com/believe
Do you notice the curtain?? Look familiar?

Also, Richard Branson is the owner of Virgin Records who of course, signed Janet Jackson.

Is this a little too out there?
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Always thought that Criss Angel is oart of this. Now we have three players!

Where will this take us, I wonder?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Since the topic is on Sir Richard Branson, here's what I know of him.

He owns Virgin Airlines and has this charity for Homeless Youth. There was one event that he needed volunteers for this charity that he flew everybody for free to the location of his charity.

A couple of months back, I was thinking of finding/searching the paths of Michael through charity foundations/works. I never liked going through media news and other obvious media. So I thought of low profiles since Michael has been always on low profile with his charity works.

Now, this gave me some hope but I didn't know how to put my finger on it, so I kept it to myself. Now, since you're talking about SIR RICHARD BRANSON, I got into this link http://www.causecast.org/member/mjae The name MJAE which is for me MJ. I don't really know. Then on the side box, there are videos of events which led me to SIR RICHARD BRANSON. And you have the interview vid on him where you can see him clearly.

Virgin Airlines has the logo of V in Red Lettering and the CD of Michael BAD had the same red lettering. I haven't been to his live concerts and I do wish if anybody has noticed if one of the sponsors would be Virgin (Virgin Airlines).

Michael is always on low profile about his charity works and I was thinking he would be in contact with people of foundations in secrecy.

Sorry to have kept this(2months) from you guys because I just don't know if it makes sense. Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Icon_scratch
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 pm

So, so much here on this site. Many things I didn't know. Glad I am amongst friends. Need your help...WHO IS THIS MAN? Herz
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 am

so is the man richard branson i really did not think it was him.i need updating i was sleeping
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:14 am

No, that is not Richard Branson. I know who that man is in the photo, but his name escapes me at the moment.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 am

thanks but i am beginning to think richard branson has a role in this due to the janet connection and didnt mj say he and janet werer really a like and thinked the same what puzzles me is latoya i always thought he was closer to janet and latoya seems to be everywhere claiming to be closer
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:57 am

Okay! Keep the Faith!

mjssoulmate wrote:that is definitley Richard Branson and not Ray Liotta.

Interesting theory. I like it. I wonder why his name wasn't mentioned as one of the guest, or did I miss it?
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Something else I found linking MJ and Richard Branson together.

http://www.biographicon.com/view/9rf0m

John Branca...nice client list!

Also, look at what is happening in Vienna .... also note Branson's name is on this as well...

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS165888+24-Jul-2009+PRN20090724

Another find..

http://www.oui2.com/about.html

What about Ireland? MJ was pallning to by an isalnd?

http://www.the-islomaniac.com/2007/01/michael-jackson-to-buy-private-island.html

I could go on and on.......
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Seems the two have a lot of common interests. Interesting stuff.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 pm

DIDnt Marlon Brando give MJ some property far away or something?
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:21 am

Yes, he gave him a tropical island before he died a few years back.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum