Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Go down

Do you agree with the choice of the MJ Picture on the Big Screen?

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Vote_lcap72%Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Vote_rcap 72% 
[ 13 ]
Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Vote_lcap28%Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 18

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Do any of you also find it odd that at the end of the memorial, with all of the thousands upon thousands od pictures of Michael they could have selected to display on the huge screen above the family while they said good-bye to the crowd, that they chose the Liberian Girl Photo? With Michael behind the camera smiling?

I mean with the movie theory and all, I just cant get over the fact that they used THAT particular picture of Michael when there were so many others to chose from. It is also the first picture in the memorial book when you open it ..

If you couple that with the family behavior during the Memorial, all the telling activity of hat man and the blonde friend next to him, ect it just seems to me like the Memoral was packed with clues.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by MJGIRL18 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:42 pm

i asked the same thing while watching the memorial,i thought thtat was REALLY ODD.i think it was a clue and only TRUE MJ FANS picked it up. cyclops
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by indib on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Yes, Yes it was.. Smile I am regaining faith again. Good posts tonight Smile
indib
indib
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by SmoothCriminal on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 pm

MJGIRL18 wrote:i asked the same thing while watching the memorial,i thought thtat was REALLY ODD.i think it was a clue and only TRUE MJ FANS picked it up. cyclops

I agree only true fans would pick up on it Smile it made me smile when i seen it Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Lorrie on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Do any of you also find it odd that at the end of the memorial, with all of the thousands upon thousands od pictures of Michael they could have selected to display on the huge screen above the family while they said good-bye to the crowd, that they chose the Liberian Girl Photo? With Michael behind the camera smiling?

I feel like such an odd duck out. I'm still not buying any of the complex hoax plots (besides the DEA sting/foiled murder ones) and the idea of Michael intentionally dropping clues left and right for fans to pick up on.

But, yes, I do think the "Liberian Girl" image was a VERY odd choice, as well as the quote about being alive forever.

I wonder who was responsible for selecting the photos and quotes displayed on the big screen during the memorial and arranging their presentation order.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Lorrie wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:Do any of you also find it odd that at the end of the memorial, with all of the thousands upon thousands od pictures of Michael they could have selected to display on the huge screen above the family while they said good-bye to the crowd, that they chose the Liberian Girl Photo? With Michael behind the camera smiling?

I feel like such an odd duck out. I'm still not buying any of the complex hoax plots (besides the DEA sting/foiled murder ones) and the idea of Michael intentionally dropping clues left and right for fans to pick up on.

But, yes, I do think the "Liberian Girl" image was a VERY odd choice, as well as the quote about being alive forever.

I wonder who was responsible for selecting the photos and quotes displayed on the big screen during the memorial and arranging their presentation order.

I think it may have been Kenny Ortega. I remember him saying at the memorial that he had been asked by the Jackson's to help put it together but who knows?
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Maybe it was Michael and Kenny?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Lorrie on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Rachel wrote:I think it may have been Kenny Ortega. I remember him saying at the memorial that he had been asked by the Jackson's to help put it together but who knows?

missdahmer wrote:Maybe it was Michael and Kenny?

Thanks!

Ortega is the one leaving all of the bizarre Michael-related tweets on Twitter, no? It totally makes sense that he was responsible for the "thought-provoking" images and quotes at the memorial, too.

I'm feeling pretty confident right about now that a certain someone is indeed alive.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:16 pm

missdahmer wrote:Maybe it was Michael and Kenny?

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten Michael?!

I feel like a fraud now lol *slaps self*
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:Maybe it was Michael and Kenny?

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten Michael?!

I feel like a fraud now lol *slaps self*

hahaha it's okay!!! I still love you!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Dont forget Kenny also said at the Memorial -

Just last week Michael and I stood together on this stage - When MJ had been "gone for close to 2 weeks.

I think the Memorial was definately the place to leave clues that Im sorry, only his real fans seem to be picking up on.

I told my sister today "Remember my words. I know you think I am crazy, but Michael is not gone. When the day comes that the world finds that, remember my words today.

She laughed it off, but she will remember.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Rachel wrote:I think it may have been Kenny Ortega. I remember him saying at the memorial that he had been asked by the Jackson's to help put it together but who knows?

missdahmer wrote:Maybe it was Michael and Kenny?

Thanks!

Ortega is the one leaving all of the bizarre Michael-related tweets on Twitter, no? It totally makes sense that he was responsible for the "thought-provoking" images and quotes at the memorial, too.

I'm feeling pretty confident right about now that a certain someone is indeed alive.

Yep, that's Ortega all right! I definitely also believe a certain someone is alive Wink
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:22 pm

@ cantstoplovingu

I have the same issue with my friends. Lots of them think I'm insane but I tell them , you watch, when he does come back everyone that didnt believe me will look like a fool! and I'll be shouting I TOLD YOU SO at the top of my lungs.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:24 pm

missdahmer wrote:@ cantstoplovingu

I have the same issue with my friends. Lots of them think I'm insane but I tell them , you watch, when he does come back everyone that didnt believe me will look like a fool! and I'll be shouting I TOLD YOU SO at the top of my lungs.

I know Miss D, wont it be great! To be able to say i told you so?? I cant wait for that day
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
missdahmer wrote:@ cantstoplovingu

I have the same issue with my friends. Lots of them think I'm insane but I tell them , you watch, when he does come back everyone that didnt believe me will look like a fool! and I'll be shouting I TOLD YOU SO at the top of my lungs.

I know Miss D, wont it be great! To be able to say i told you so?? I cant wait for that day

Me either, me either!!! bounce <-- that will be me, hahaha.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:27 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:Maybe it was Michael and Kenny?

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten Michael?!

I feel like a fraud now lol *slaps self*

hahaha it's okay!!! I still love you!

Awwww! I love you too *big hugs* xx
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:Maybe it was Michael and Kenny?

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten Michael?!

I feel like a fraud now lol *slaps self*

hahaha it's okay!!! I still love you!

Awwww! I love you too *big hugs* xx

d'awwwwww Embarassed *hugggg*
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:28 pm

He didn't think that His Real Smart Fans would have caught on to that ... Shocked "I am alive and I am here forever" Shocked - I so stop crying when I saw that ... and Michael's "Liberian Girl" Video Clip isn't good picture to use for a Memorial or Funeral Process confused Shocked Very Happy confused ... Michael we know - don't have to hide from us .. we love you and nothing is going to change that !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:He didn't think that His Real Smart Fans would have caught on to that ... Shocked "I am alive and I am here forever" Shocked - I so stop crying when I saw that ... and Michael's "Liberian Girl" Video Clip isn't good picture to use for a Memorial or Funeral Process confused Shocked Very Happy confused ... Michael we know - don't have to hide from us .. we love you and nothing is going to change that !!!



There was a reason for this sentence to be shown: Im alive, and im here forever" Its from a song yes. But why only use that sentence??

These words have been hounding me ever since the memoriel.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:38 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:He didn't think that His Real Smart Fans would have caught on to that ... Shocked "I am alive and I am here forever" Shocked - I so stop crying when I saw that ... and Michael's "Liberian Girl" Video Clip isn't good picture to use for a Memorial or Funeral Process confused Shocked Very Happy confused ... Michael we know - don't have to hide from us .. we love you and nothing is going to change that !!!



There was a reason for this sentence to be shown: Im alive, and im here forever" Its from a song yes. But why only use that sentence??

These words have been hounding me ever since the memoriel.

don't be hounded by them. take them as a sign that MJ was letting everyone know he IS alive. I know you're the one that really has been pretty depressed and stuff over his 'death' but remember, when you feel sick or whatever - just look at all of the inconsistencies- never ever forget that he IS alive! nothing adds up, and nothing will ever add up. until he comes back. Wink I love you


Last edited by missdahmer on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by carpenoctem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Hmmm....can i take my vote back? I totally agree with what you are all saying here but translating that question into german I misunderstood it obviously!

SORRY!!!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by aamj07 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:40 pm

@MyBelovedMJ, I totally agree...When they showed that at the end it definitely not something I expected to see...It was almost eerie. I can't help but think that was put there for a reason.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:58 pm

missdahmer wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:He didn't think that His Real Smart Fans would have caught on to that ... Shocked "I am alive and I am here forever" Shocked - I so stop crying when I saw that ... and Michael's "Liberian Girl" Video Clip isn't good picture to use for a Memorial or Funeral Process confused Shocked Very Happy confused ... Michael we know - don't have to hide from us .. we love you and nothing is going to change that !!!



There was a reason for this sentence to be shown: Im alive, and im here forever" Its from a song yes. But why only use that sentence??

These words have been hounding me ever since the memoriel.

don't be hounded by them. take them as a sign that MJ was letting everyone know he IS alive. I know you're the one that really has been pretty depressed and stuff over his 'death' but remember, when you feel sick or whatever - just look at all of the inconsistencies- never ever forget that he IS alive! nothing adds up, and nothing will ever add up. until he comes back. Wink I love you


Yes i am the one. Ive actually gotten sick by giref, but im starting to control it I think.
I know nothing adds up. I do believe he is alive, but the thought of him beeing in some kind of danger, it breaks my heart. Who would hurt an Angel?

Thank you so much for you`re kind words, it means the world to me, to get this kinda support.


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:59 pm

well..mybelovedmj.. there are some terrible, ugly people out there in the world and some of them don't even care. try not to think about the bad, though. kay?

you're welcome! that's what we're all here for. to support and encourage eachother!!! Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by couplebit on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Janet also used that picture for her tribute in the memorial book, which if I remember correctly is on the first page or at least the first couple pages. A reminder to those fans that got to attend?
couplebit
couplebit
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 pm

missdahmer wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:He didn't think that His Real Smart Fans would have caught on to that ... Shocked "I am alive and I am here forever" Shocked - I so stop crying when I saw that ... and Michael's "Liberian Girl" Video Clip isn't good picture to use for a Memorial or Funeral Process confused Shocked Very Happy confused ... Michael we know - don't have to hide from us .. we love you and nothing is going to change that !!!



There was a reason for this sentence to be shown: Im alive, and im here forever" Its from a song yes. But why only use that sentence??

These words have been hounding me ever since the memoriel.

don't be hounded by them. take them as a sign that MJ was letting everyone know he IS alive. I know you're the one that really has been pretty depressed and stuff over his 'death' but remember, when you feel sick or whatever - just look at all of the inconsistencies- never ever forget that he IS alive! nothing adds up, and nothing will ever add up. until he comes back. Wink I love you

Yes that is the thing to do. For a little while I started to think maybe he was gone and I was getting really upset about it, but that was the day admin made that new HOME page post about all of the questions surrounding the whole situation to date and it made me remember all the reasons why I didnt believe it when I heard it in the first place.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 pm

couplebit wrote:Janet also used that picture for her tribute in the memorial book, which if I remember correctly is on the first page or at least the first couple pages. A reminder to those fans that got to attend?

Yes when you open the booklet it is the first picture you see inside.

The question i posted for voting, was really around the choice of the picture.

If MJ was really gone, then I dont think the picture was the one the family should have chosen with so many other beautiful pictures of Michael (not that he doesnt look beautiful in that pic!) but the fact that the picked the picture of him LAUGHING behind the CAMERA as the final parting picture of him before they ended the ceremony, just doesn't fit the whole "funeral" theme.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by couplebit on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Embarassed -sorry I misunderstand, bit tired Sleep . Yes, I do find it an odd choice for that purpose.
couplebit
couplebit
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by CaptainJaneway on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 pm

i do agree with that . i thought it was strange myself. why not use a more current pic?

also in regards to friends and co-workers then thing i am crazy as a loon when i tell and try to explain that mj is still alive.

They insist he is not but i know in my heart he is. the day he died it did not feel right to me. I was not really upset but then too i think it was shock and the surrealness of it all.

I did cry thoughout the memorial because some of it was very touching especially paris.

I think if michael was really gone the world would be a very lonely and empty place with out his presence.

I think i would feel as something is missing if he was really gone. Sometimes i feel really guilty because i took him for granted as though he would be here forever. Something like this shakes you up and makes you realize that you need to enjoy one day at a time and the people who are in your life.

I have not fully realized how much of mj life and music i missed out since i stopped paying attention in the 90's. I am now enjoying discovering asll the stuff i missed that makes michael a wonderful and decent human being.

if an when he does come back we should cherish those moments. :0
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Souza81 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Yes, fits my theory LOL

_________________
Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Signature6
avatar
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 38

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial Empty Re: Don't you also find it odd that at the end of the Memorial

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum