Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this makes me think that he's really gone

+16
Kimsdu
kdkennedy74
techdiva
labkomj7
hesouttamylife
Bicky
4evermichael71
lisap27
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
steffmaster1
maria-c
salvatora
azazel28
Skeletonjar
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJGIRL18
20 posters

Go down

this makes me think that he's really gone Empty this makes me think that he's really gone

Post by MJGIRL18 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Janet Jackson Fronted $49K for MJ's Funeral

Posted Nov 10th 2009 6:42PM by TMZ Staff
this makes me think that he's really gone 1110_janet_jackson_92334918_exThe only Jackson who was flush with cash -- Janet
-- put her money on the line to cover some of the cost of Michael's
funeral, this according to legal documents that were just unsealed.

In
the docs, it shows Janet signed an "initial contract with Forest Lawn
for mortuary services in the amount of $103,578.50" and paid $49,372.50
of the bill up front.

According to the docs, the special
administrators of Michael's estate were granted permission to pay Janet
back the $49k and to pick up the remainder of her outstanding tab.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0TbTtRM0e

this makes me think that he's really gone Icon_sad WHAT DO YOU THINK this makes me think that he's really gone Icon_sad
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

this makes me think that he's really gone Empty Re: this makes me think that he's really gone

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 am

I know...when I saw that it made me worry. pale Anyone have any uplifting words for this one?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

this makes me think that he's really gone Empty Re: this makes me think that he's really gone

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I know...when I saw that it made me worry. pale Anyone have any uplifting words for this one?

Nope Sad

As the pieces of the puzzle start fitting together, I think he is really gone.
I have the smallest bit of hope left, I need something to boost me.
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by azazel28 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 am

It probably could have been so because, after a funeral ceremony took place, someone had to pay for it-only that there wasn't Michael .. I think if it had planned, so that it looked way realistic.And why someone who deals with the estate of Michael would to paid Janet money back if the wealth belongs to the family, not to mention income from TII ... Sorry for my english,hope u understand what i mean this makes me think that he's really gone Icon_redface
azazel28
azazel28
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by salvatora Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 am

well that doesn't make me think he is gone....but all the lawsuits the estate is getting, the family fighting for the money and the kids...that is whats making me doubt everyday if it is a hoax this makes me think that he's really gone Icon_sad ....but i mean until a family member addresses us, cause i know they know we believe he is alive(some even send messages to their myspace blogs, twitter, etc) so until i see a jackson saying that with out comments we are hurting them and also if they tell us to have closure...then i will believe 100% he died.........faith faith faith guys this makes me think that he's really gone Icon_smile
salvatora
salvatora

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:11 am

Then again - they would have to pay. Forest lawn would be really sus if they didn't lol. Just because there's no body doesn't mean you don't have to pay for the service provided Razz
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 am

[img] https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_santa.png [/ img]
Vamos a esperar y ver si esto es cierto, MJ tenía un montón de dinero, no lo sé, pero me parece extraño
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 am

luk how they tried to find the sadest picture of her they could she probably aint even thinking of him here she probably out somewhere lol! they had to pay means nothing and oh look from tmz come on guys this is nothing!! seriously from her interview i want to see her break down for gods sake she cried on a show where she was reunited with a school friend i aint stupid janet!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 am

Are there pics of these documents they speak of?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:44 am

i don't mind janet!! and this was probably pocket change to her.. plus she was getting it back.. so why not cough up some money!!

just have to see what happens next.. this makes me think that he's really gone Icon_rolleyes

keep the faith!! Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:47 am

Well, all I can say is what I've been saying all along. Everyone has a part to play and Janet is playing her's well. If TMZ isn't in on it, they are being fed information from the inside. Don't lose hope folks, it's just another thing to throw us off and confuse us more. Just like any great mystery, there's always something to trip you up just when you've almost reached the solution.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 am

Of course Michael is going to pay her back for her contribution to the hoax.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 am

That really is pocket change to them. It sounds like a lot for me, but for Janet, nada.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 am

Skeletonjar wrote:Then again - they would have to pay. Forest lawn would be really sus if they didn't lol. Just because there's no body doesn't mean you don't have to pay for the service provided Razz

Actually that could have been hush money in the guise of funeral expenses. Had to call it something.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 am

If there are no documents showing Janets signing ANYTHING then its BS.

We are falling for the media's lies people!! Just because they print it doesnt mean its true.

BTW.....I was there ....I signed those docs myself...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:56 am

AGREE!!
It can just be a press release.. Mad Mad
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:06 am

It's very strange that Janet Had to pay over $49,000.00 of her money. I thought that MJ's estate was paying for everything. Then again, they made need partial payment until they got the money from the estate. Keep the faith and remember what MJ said "Just because it's printed, doesn't mean it's the gospel."
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:12 am

Wait!!!! Didn't they go to court a few days before the burial to get approval for the estate to pay for this? So why would Janet have to pay out of pocket and even if she did, why has she not yet been paid back?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Wait!!!! Didn't they go to court a few days before the burial to get approval for the estate to pay for this? So why would Janet have to pay out of pocket and even if she did, why has she not yet been paid back?

THAT"S RIGHT!!! I forgot about that!!

And why are we just now hearing about Janet supposedly paying for some of it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimsdu Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am

Well you would think this story would have made it a little earlier his funeral was a while ago. And remember it is being reported by TMZ!!!!
Funny how they get all the stories but they are not printed elsewhere.
Dont worry unless Janet says it
herself...
Kimsdu
Kimsdu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:21 am

I dont think Michael is gone Janet is just being a good sister please dont worry
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:23 am

I wouldn't worry even if Janet says it herself. She's Michael's closest sibling and I can bet with everything I have she would do anything he asked her to. Always remember, she was an actress first..from a very young age.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimsdu Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 am

Well Janets been very quiet not spoken at all about his death so if she came out and said HE IS DEAD i would believe her... Remember she has a great career and alot to lose, Im sure the ramifications of this hoax will cause worldwide uproar!! Do you honestly think Janet will sacrifice her life and career for the success of Michael?? Im not so sure
This can go two ways
1. The world will stand still and they will all be untouchable and grow in popularity
2. The world wont sit down and take this hoax lightly and the repurcusions could be dangerous.

The rest of the Jacksons really have nothing to lose, LaToya has no career, Jermaine or the other brothers but Janet is Famous in her own right for bei
ng herself.
Kimsdu
Kimsdu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am

IMO, this doesn't mean anything. Honestly, why is it necessary to release this information at all? It's not. Further, as a poster on another forum succinctly brought out, why are there no charges for embalming and refrigeration services on this set of p/w, yet those same charges appear on the September copy. Keep the faith. Smoke & mirrors peeps, smoke & mirrors.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 am

I thought the whole funeral was over 1 mil and it had cleared through McClain and Bianca for payment. It was the Memorial that was being disputed. According to the LA , the cost was 10 mil that AEG owed LA. An amount disputed by AEG.

What is going on here?
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 pm

jpresley wrote:IMO, this doesn't mean anything. Honestly, why is it necessary to release this information at all? It's not. Further, as a poster on another forum succinctly brought out, why are there no charges for embalming and refrigeration services on this set of p/w, yet those same charges appear on the September copy. Keep the faith. Smoke & mirrors peeps, smoke & mirrors.

They released the info because Katherine's lawyers gave a press conference outside the courtroom after Joe was shutdown. A reporter asked about Janet paying for some of the funeral expenses and they confirmed it.

I agree that it's good news there were no charges for refrigeration and embalming on these documents...but I didn't know they did appear on the Sept copy. Strange.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 pm

throughout all of this, we have to remember the media is all lies.
keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down