Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW.....

+10
dragonfly
Skeletonjar
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Angelica
Styloprincess
MJLover1990
Harleyblonde
gujunpyo
badloving
forevermine_mj
14 posters

Go down

check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Empty check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW.....

Post by forevermine_mj Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:35 am

IF U R A believer of cassandra & derek like me n marina T check it out-
http://derekclontz.com/2009/11/10/answered-top-10-michael-jackson-question-every-fan-asks/#comments

i asked her a question this time about MJHd again. like what happened to it n if MJ is linked to it. i hope she answers me this time
check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_flower check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_flower
LONG LIVE THE KING check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_cheers check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_cheers check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_cheers check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_cheers check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_cheers
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Empty Re: check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW.....

Post by badloving Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:46 am

check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Affraid cassandra is back????hmmm ....i didn't know that!!!thanx
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Empty Re: check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW.....

Post by gujunpyo Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:50 am

OMG... :0 is she for real or what? cause sometimes i dont believe this cassandra thingy.. but maybe this can be true.. wow.. and she really answered all our unanswered questions.. haha..
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:50 am

Sorry but cannot believe in Cassandra, I have never believed. Many on this site established weeks ago that she was a fake but then people believe because it's what they want to hear. A good friend of Michaels realistically would not be coming out with stuff like this. None of his family have said why he did this, when he will be back or even if he did in fact hoax his death and he was very close to Janet so why should we believe someone who claims to have been close to him when we have not even heard of her or seen photo's of her with him? Why dont any of his friends that we know about about say stuff like this? This Cassandra does not exist as she was using a younger womans photograph that wasn't her. People should not encourage these sicko's who prey on the vunerable. ABSOLUTE FAKER!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 am

i am skeptical about it too...but if i think about it, the family wouldn't say this because then all world would know it's true and there will no longer be a hoax and michael would be exposed again.....but if un unknown person says those things only a few people would believe it..especially his fans....
and about her appearence and name....i am sure she wouldn't want to be recognized and she woudn't use her real name and picture.....so i'm not saying i believe her but sometimes i just think it could be a small possibility....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 am

I'm skeptical about this, but there are some things I do believe what Cassandra said.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Sorry but cannot believe in Cassandra, I have never believed. Many on this site established weeks ago that she was a fake but then people believe because it's what they want to hear. A good friend of Michaels realistically would not be coming out with stuff like this. None of his family have said why he did this, when he will be back or even if he did in fact hoax his death and he was very close to Janet so why should we believe someone who claims to have been close to him when we have not even heard of her or seen photo's of her with him? Why dont any of his friends that we know about about say stuff like this? This Cassandra does not exist as she was using a younger womans photograph that wasn't her. People should not encourage these sicko's who prey on the vunerable. ABSOLUTE FAKER!!

I totally agree with you on this check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_rolleyes check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_exclaim
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:32 am

A Good day for Harleyblonde and Badloving.
I like you never believed in Cassandra and Derek Clonts.
But we think one thing:
Cassandra If this really exists, of course she will not put your real picture.
Is because the peace it will end.
But I thought about the possibility of being himself Michael!?
This may have been the form found by him to communicate with the fans!
He answers that he can, what you can not leave the lines.
I speak as friends, because reading some answers that were given, I realized that it has many details consistent with the situation.
Details or the person who is very intimate and then Michael is the own!
For this reason I lose my time often reading the answers given by Cassandra.
People above all faith in God, there is no harm that will last forever even though it never runs out.
One day the truth will prevail! check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_wink
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 am

badloving wrote:i am skeptical about it too...but if i think about it, the family wouldn't say this because then all world would know it's true and there will no longer be a hoax and michael would be exposed again.....but if un unknown person says those things only a few people would believe it..especially his fans....
and about her appearence and name....i am sure she wouldn't want to be recognized and she woudn't use her real name and picture.....so i'm not saying i believe her but sometimes i just think it could be a small possibility....

YES THATS what i wanted to say, couldn't agree less check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_rr check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_rr harley i hope we answered your question about why someone known to us isn't saying this. fake or real just keep in mind that MJ is alive. thats what matters ok dear. check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_sunny check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_sunny
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 am

It is interesting that the Dereck Clontz site "apparently" just suffered and recovered from an internet "Crash" ummm not that could be interesting? check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_rolleyes

Just makes me wonder what is going on check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_question
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 am

yes i myself was wondering that there were no new post in the past ten days. n the first post they made after the recovery was about MJ. isn't that coooooolllllll check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_rr n suspicious check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_cool
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 am

@forevermine_mj - Thanks for that. I have never doubted for one minute that Michael is alive, don't worry for that as I will never try to say otherwise as everything suggests he is not dead. I am however very skeptical with all the trolls and people on various sites claiming to know Michael and can explain things that only MJ and a few very select few will know.
Even if he was to return (I do not think he will but is just how I feel) I think it very unlikely that he will at this point reveal such matters through someone else or as some think himself in "disguise" on the internet. IF (and a very big if) he were to return he would do it with the absolute maximum impact to stun and exite the world and to do this he will not be announcing it first.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 am

Angelica wrote:A Good day for Harleyblonde and Badloving.
I like you never believed in Cassandra and Derek Clonts.
But we think one thing:
Cassandra If this really exists, of course she will not put your real picture.
Is because the peace it will end.
But I thought about the possibility of being himself Michael!?
This may have been the form found by him to communicate with the fans!
He answers that he can, what you can not leave the lines.
I speak as friends, because reading some answers that were given, I realized that it has many details consistent with the situation.
Details or the person who is very intimate and then Michael is the own!
For this reason I lose my time often reading the answers given by Cassandra.
People above all faith in God, there is no harm that will last forever even though it never runs out.
One day the truth will prevail! check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_wink
Trouble is that we have no guarantee at all that the truth will prevail!
We only have the feelings and ideas of people and the writings of those who are not proven to be genuine to suggest that MJ will in fact return. We cannot prove or guarantee that we will find out exactly what happened either, was MJ addicted to drugs? was it MJ at 02? was it all MJ in TII? what happened in the ambulance/helicopter? etc etc, I could go on and on, I certainly hope not but it is a possibility that we could be still investigating in 2 or even 5 years. We all know that our Michael is in the land of the living but unless he makes a comeback how do we prove it?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 am

Not only is she fake - she is having the best time of her life pretending to be someone IMPORTANT. some she is NOT.

PLEASE STOP FEEDING HER !!
SHE IS FAKE, OKAY?!
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:23 am

I believe that all the imperfections with this whole death story, is the fact that there is no consistancies. If the family would just tell a straight story then none of this would be happening. That is why I firmly believe that he is still alive. There has been no arrests made, which there should have been. If not for supposedly killing him, but at least for administering a drug that is to only be used in a medical facility. There have been no emotions shown from the family. Joe Jackson promoting his record label only days after his son passed. Come on, how heartless is that!!!
Michael is such a beloved person worldwide. They need to come forward and give us all a straight story as to what happened that day. It is so hard to believe what is true and what is fake.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

Skeletonjar wrote:Not only is she fake - she is having the best time of her life pretending to be someone IMPORTANT. some she is NOT.

PLEASE STOP FEEDING HER !!
SHE IS FAKE, OKAY?
!

well till now she has answered more than 3000 questions of some very boring nature n is answering for 2 months i suppose without getting paid. i don't thnk derek earns much either. anybody else in her place would have got bored by playing like this so unfortunately we don't think she's fake like you & she came as a sign to me from God. i believe God is not cheating me. its ur choice to believe it or not check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_study check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_study
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 am

Ijustcarntstoplovingu wrote:It is interesting that the Dereck Clontz site "apparently" just suffered and recovered from an internet "Crash" ummm not that could be interesting? check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_rolleyes

Just makes me wonder what is going on check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_question

Their website was down too? Hm
:-/ check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Suspect check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_question check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_question
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Stranger In Chi-town wrote:
Ijustcarntstoplovingu wrote:It is interesting that the Dereck Clontz site "apparently" just suffered and recovered from an internet "Crash" ummm not that could be interesting? check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_rolleyes

:-/ check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Suspect check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_question check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_question

(u didn't know hahaha..... check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_biggrin check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_biggrin )good morning Stranger In Chi-town check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Lol
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Stranger In Chi-town wrote:

Probably got bunged up with all the BS!!

check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Lol check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Lol check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 pm

if this cassandra person is a fake then i dnt understand why the jackson family havent stepped in or sued etc. the jacksons must know about her x
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:36 pm

@ michkez2
I know right, I agree, VERY MUCH...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Cassandra is fake and probably unemployeed, because how in this world she find time to answer so many questions? check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_question
She answers questions that are easy to answer and bases it (ATTENTION!) on our clues, theories and wishes.
This stupid job anyone can do without high IQ.
Guys relax. I'm kinda sceptical person, but I'll better believe ANY clue or theory on this site or any other forum than this Cassanda SuperLierFakeBitch check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_porc .

Sorry, Cassandra, if you read this. But your behavior is childish.
if you want to feel loved, go and feed some homeless animals or people. Do something worth living! Stop eating people's pain! check the derekclontz website NOWWWWW..... Icon_arrow
Venus
Venus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum