Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls

5 posters

Go down

Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls Empty Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls

Post by tinker_bell Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, although been following the story from day one first on Youtube, then on MJHD and now here... and, first of all, wanna tell you that you guys are great. It a sheer pleasure for one's mind to read your thoughts and findings, but more importantly it is heartwarming to see how many people care and love...

Personally i feel like on June 25th something collapsed in me, and provided i didn't follow MJ closely for years, the pain, loneliness and emptiness i felt once i realized he's gone stunned me...

But just like you i wasn't brought up here by pure desire to escape 'reality' and beLIEve no matter what, i also can't help but wonder about all the inconsistencies, flaws and obvious plot-holes as well as frequent tongue-slips. Should that be a large-scale conspiracy against Michael to cover-up his murder, it must be revealed! But i keep the faith that as genious as Michael is he out-thought them again Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls Icon_smile

I must say i love fairy-tales, largely because the Good and the Truth always prevail. But i also find great symbolism, which relates them to the real life in a greater way than some might think. And for what i know, MJ is surrounded by symbolism in his art and his life. He always clearly spoke out his mind and yet remained a mystery. I remember in one interview he mentioned The Nutcracker as one of his favourite pieces of classical music. It is indeed a brilliant and beautiful piece. As i see it, Nutcracker is also a symbolic story about trasition - of the Prince of Dolls into a real boy - after the Land of Dolls collapses to meet the reality. Sometimes when i think about Michael as the King of Pop i feel this title (although more than deserved) has jut become too shallow for him as a Person and as an Artist. Perhaps, what happened meant to be a big transition for him... After all he left the Land of Dolls (Neverland) Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls Icon_smile

I tend to beleive my heat and my heart tells me that he couldnt die this way. I don't trust the whole 'drug' version for a second. And the more obvious stories about drug abuse i hear (like in Klein's interview), the less i find it credible. Besides, i don't think that history can repeat itself twice with such precision - speaking about Elvis parallel (in terms of death and hoax).

I think the key to the truth is in Michael himself (as it has always been regarding other things), i only wish we can finally come out in the light Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls Icon_smile

Once again, greetings to all of you and thank you so much for making it such a great place to come and hope again! Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls Icon_smile
tinker_bell
tinker_bell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls Empty Re: Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls

Post by Mish1981 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Greetings to you and thanks for the post, I enjoyed reading it.
Mish1981
Mish1981

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:24 pm

this is such a beautiful post Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls Icon_smile
thanks for sharing.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by tinker_bell Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks!! Smile
tinker_bell
tinker_bell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 pm

I was also completely stunned when I read it on the internet. I was in Mexico on vacation and was glued to the internet for days. I still can't believe that Michael Jackson would die that way. I won't ever believe it.

(Very nicely thought out post tinker_bell , thanks.)
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Just to let you know ill be there has just come on the radio while i was reading these posts another good sign
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by tinker_bell Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:29 pm

and another magic Christmas story maybe... Smile
tinker_bell
tinker_bell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinker_bell Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:33 pm

shasta2001: we live in cities with same name but different parts of the Planet Smile
tinker_bell
tinker_bell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:48 pm

tinker_bell wrote:shasta2001: we live in cities with same name but different parts of the Planet Smile

You must be from our "sister" city! Russia?
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by tinker_bell Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:55 pm

shasta2001 wrote:
tinker_bell wrote:shasta2001: we live in cities with same name but different parts of the Planet Nutcracker. The Prince of Dolls Icon_smile

You must be from our "sister" city! Russia?

yup =)
tinker_bell
tinker_bell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down