Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ernest Valentino in TII??

+4
Kirsche
love4mjalways
ONESTEPCLOSER
jenn77
8 posters

Go down

Ernest Valentino in TII?? Empty Ernest Valentino in TII??

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:06 pm

I was browsing on You tube in Ernest Valentino's vids. I have to say, he definetly has similarities with Micheal and I can see why he is called the #1 Michael Jackson impersonnator. His voice is somewhat similar, as is the pace he speaks at and he is also soft spoken kinda like Michael. After watching a few vids I couldn' t help but notice that he is quite slim and perhaps slightly taller or maybe it is the fact that he is so thin that threw me off about his height but anyway I decided to keep an eye open for his feet because I remember thinking that Michael's feet in the they dont care about us trailer seemed longer than usual. I finally caught a good look at Ernest's feet and I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the TII movie for some scenes. IDK

Take a look for yourselves, you can see his feet at 4:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjhE3TdTzmA

Other thing I couldn't help but notice, in some performances Ernest performs the dance routine slightly slower than Michael would. When I watched TII I couldn't help but notice that Michael's dance moves weren't as quick as they use to be in certain performances and at the time I didn't really think anything of it cause he is now about 15 years older than in his last tour performances (correct me if I am wrong but that is my belief). Bottom line is that I found Michael still had it and was still pretty damn good!! Oh yeah and ahhh HOT and ahhh... SEXY... 50 dont bother me! lol Ernest Valentino in TII?? Icon_geek My heart melts for MichaelErnest Valentino in TII?? Icon_redface Well now, felt good to get that off my chest couldn't keep it in any longer lol.

Not that I am saying for sure Ernest was part of TII however I am pointing out the similarities I found between the vids on you tube of Ernest and Michael's performances and appearances in TII.

This is an extended version of Beat It, by Ernest :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGtHLTPz-WQ

Rare interview with Ernest Valentino :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUhHv3E8v8&feature=related

Ernest performing dangerous :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjhE3TdTzmA&feature=related

Another interesting thing about Ernest is that he says he has become a Michael Jackson impersonnator/performer and is motivated/rewarded by getting Michael's messages out there because he wants Michael's voice to be heard. If you watched the interview vid, that is where Ernest mentions this and also admits to having had plastic surgery done on his nose, more than once, to look even more like Michael.

I am not writting him off the whole hoax thing too quickly anyway. Ernest Valentino in TII?? Icon_scratch Ernest Valentino in TII?? Icon_study I will definetly research him a lot more before letting him off the hook.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Ernest Valentino in TII?? Empty Re: Ernest Valentino in TII??

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Hmm no denying there is similarities and my opinion of that was very strong after watching Beat it especially but then watching the interview Im not so sure :-/
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by love4mjalways Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

http://www.myspace.com/earnestvalentino

i posted awhile back about him and i watch all his videos.His legs are long like in this is it which mj legs are not that long..in his space he's performing all his songs in front of mj...there is a video of them together..
love4mjalways
love4mjalways

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:45 pm

hm... even though I watched the videos I am convinced it was MJ in TII, except using a body double in the Smooth Criminal Sequence
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:02 pm

I had this same thought while I was watching TII. I was wondering if the red pants guy and the pointy jacket guy was him. He just seemed smaller to me in stature than the others. And I always thought Valentino was smaller than MJ. I may have to double check that on that video of them two meeting.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Hmm Its quite confusing, his smile gets me. It just looks like Michaels smile if u know what I mean.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dancemaze Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:52 pm

I have seen TII for the 5th time already. I was trying too hard to find out if there was indeed a double, my heart says none. It's the real Michael Jackson that I have seen in the big screen Ernest Valentino in TII?? Icon_smile
dancemaze
dancemaze
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:02 am

Valentino's an amazing dancer for sure...I think he moves the most like Michael out of all the impersonators. But based on his face, I would never think it was MJ. I really don't believe there were any doubles at all.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:29 am

That footwork in the first video reminds me of TII at 3:37, the MJ just standing around, not really dancing footwork. They have the same body type though, more than any other impersonators. He just needs a better wig. LOL

Great dancer though, nonetheless.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum