Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message From Michael via FB

+94
alive
CC
Thetruth
princesspea161
juliet
GirlInTheMirror1
KPNUTS
lkknows
SPAKKLE29FUL
ONESTEPCLOSER
angela1958
billyjean
warrior_of_MJ_light
ishealive
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Angelica
DooDoo
paulinah79
andrea_garay2005
Debbie Zebua
Peace
susieque
MsInsignificant
neverlandprincess
looking4truth
LiberianGirl
MJ'sForever
Christiana
MJLove
dancemaze
me0101
Keiko
Secret Dove
Truth_or_Dare
StripedFeline
yaya
YouAreMyLifeMJ
GirlSaturday
city.gal1
q0txciityl0ve
YBR_2010
MissPeppers
lisap27
Eva R
Kuki
texasbornandraised
MJJ1982
Kirsche
dunno
MJsAngelEyes1987
Smelly
illusionist
nellyka7
rowdyangel
mjssoulmate
sma
YveLoVesMJ
xirisjex
Confused
MJmylife90
lou
Melzy777
Harleyblonde
icy55
IndonesianGirl
tinkerbell72
mjgirl86
dexember
MJLive2010
BJ
ilprincipe
Wildy
MJLover1990
Gema
DaduXLoveMJEver
billiejean17
HoneyPie
SoundOfACrescendo
MJJ
yspadda
gujunpyo
speechlessornot
NeverNeverNever
Grace
KNOWhesALIVE
iMISSYOUMJ
mjlovebug
MJSmile4Us
4evermichael71
HeyHey
nadia
EarthAngel90
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJGIRL18
98 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Empty Re: Message From Michael via FB

Post by Melzy777 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:17 am

I'm sceptical. But, one thing is for sure - the 25th of November can't just magically disappear off the calendar.. So it will either happen, or pass by uneventfully.

I'll just wait and see.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Empty Re: Message From Michael via FB

Post by Wildy Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:26 am

Ok... I tryed to see this "Michael Jacks" pictures, I know this is a private profile but I changed some infos on the adress to see the real pictures and look what I founded :

michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 N7659510

He is the one playing with us because he have the same ID as https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000379218554&ref=ts

If you tape this adress, you'll see : https://www.facebook.com/michael.jacks?v=photos&ref=mf
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:32 am

Maybe he is playing with us, but keeping on reading the comments of those who hav
e seen the Zombieland movie, I found the following one :
With Bill Murray, this is the first time I've seen an actor introduced into a film exactly as if he were a piece of product placement, along with ample cringeworthy toadying. It felt as if the studio had said, "the script's not long enough, and we need an extra 25 pages. Bill Murray owes us a favour, so you can have him for an afternoon, if you like. But you only have an hour to write it." They remark on how much he looks like Eddie Van Halen, which is bizarre, because he clearly looks like Michael Jackson. But maybe they thought referencing Jackson would have felt too much like introducing a joke into the film.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 am

Wildy wrote:Ok... I tryed to see this "Michael Jacks" pictures, I know this is a private profile but I changed some infos on the adress to see the real pictures and look what I founded :

He is the one playing with us because he have the same ID as https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000379218554&ref=ts

If you tape this adress, you'll see : https://www.facebook.com/michael.jacks?v=photos&ref=mf

yes but look...i searched "michael jacks" profiles and i found this boy's profile : https://www.facebook.com/michael.jacks?ref=search&sid=1433634636.896736768..1 and this is the "michael jacks from group"'s profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000379218554&ref=mf and the IDs are different scratch Suspect
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 am

Hello you all! I believe he can be alive and in this case I believe he will reappear and explain the whole situation. However, I don't think he would go to FB announcing he's going to comeback on a certain date and things like this. IMO it really doesn't make any sense. Let's wait and see.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 am

my heart almost stop when i watched this....

you make me wanna cry...i'm desperately want michael back!!!

hope it's not a false alarm...
but let's look to the facts and count the logic here...

i mean 25th Nov is pretty soon for him to come back..(although i really hoping it's true)
for me if he's gonna comeback for that short time,it's better than not faking his death..
it's not worth it...
sorry for making harsh comments here but let's take a logic thought tough..
i didn't mean to upset anyone here.. Neutral
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 am

Let's not pull into any private info yeah? It's only a few more weeks. We'll just wait and see what happens? michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Cheers! I really hope it's true though!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:50 am

I think it's only a step, for the believers.
I think most of the people won't believe it's him.
I think now there's more to come next year.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildy Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:54 am

lou wrote: Hello you all! I believe he can be alive and in this case I believe he will reappear and explain the whole situation. However, I don't think he would go to FB announcing he's going to comeback on a certain date and things like this. IMO it really doesn't make any sense. Let's wait and see.

I 100% Agree with you.
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 am

As regards the informer, IMHO, pictures that people put on their profiles are not an evidence. We can put anything. Here, we almost all have MJ's picture.
This anonymous guy could have chosen a picture of Michael, but that wouldn't have meant anything. If Michael had a private account I doubt he would choose his own picture. And even using his own picture everybody would think he is a faker.

The only thing that matters is that the information he gave led me to something related to MJ. We just have to wait until November 25 to make our own opinion about that Bill Murray who looks like Van Halen who looks like Michael Jackson.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 am

yspadda wrote:Maybe he is playing with us, but keeping on reading the comments of those who hav
e seen the Zombieland movie, I found the following one :
With Bill Murray, this is the first time I've seen an actor introduced into a film exactly as if he were a piece of product placement, along with ample cringeworthy toadying. It felt as if the studio had said, "the script's not long enough, and we need an extra 25 pages. Bill Murray owes us a favour, so you can have him for an afternoon, if you like. But you only have an hour to write it." They remark on how much he looks like Eddie Van Halen, which is bizarre, because he clearly looks like Michael Jackson. But maybe they thought referencing Jackson would have felt too much like introducing a joke into the film.

Huh..did I miss something ...What does Zombieland have to do with MJ?? michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_scratch Where did you find this quote??
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by xirisjex Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 am

Well I don't know about all of this..
I guess we will see on the 25th of November. I don't get my hopes up in situations like this anymore, I will believe it when I hear Michael say it himself. Smile
It doesn't hurt to watch how this will go though..
xirisjex
xirisjex

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:41 am

I don't think this is true at all.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:44 am

Wildy wrote:Ok... I tryed to see this "Michael Jacks" pictures, I know this is a private profile but I changed some infos on the adress to see the real pictures and look what I founded :

Omg...how ugly! Shot him down.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sma Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 am

OMG michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Affraid
i will wait till nov. 25 michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_smile
sma
sma
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:52 am

lou wrote: Hello you all! I believe he can be alive and in this case I believe he will reappear and explain the whole situation. However, I don't think he would go to FB announcing he's going to comeback on a certain date and things like this. IMO it really doesn't make any sense. Let's wait and see.

DITTO!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:57 am

Confused wrote:
Huh..did I miss something ...What does Zombieland have to do with MJ?? michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_scratch Where did you find this quote??

I suggest you read the beginning of the thread. I can't do it for you.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:12 am

BJ wrote:

Omg...how ugly! Shot him down.
lol!
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildy Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:18 am

Did someone sent a request to Michael Jacks yet?
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:20 am

Harleyblonde wrote:I think it is a shame that some of you guys are getting wound up over this and are actually considering if it is in fact Michael. I believe that we can safely disregard any messages via the internet from who claim to be Michael or who claim to be in touch with Michael. There are a lot of nutters out there who get immense pleasure from building up the hopes of people who are suffering such as us, whoever it is will be probably feeling so very important and great pleasure reading forums such as this knowing the mayhem and hopes he/she has brought about. Do not give them that pleasure, it encourages more and more. How many times have members on here had their hopes built up? Samantha & Glitter ring a bell? proven fakes. Oscar ring a bell? proven fake. Cassandra messing with your minds? not proven fake as yet but undoubtedly is and will be proven fake in the future.
Sheer utter undoubtedly and without a doubt BS!!!!

I'm 100% with HB on this one. Please do not get your hopes up about this. I mean, come on, would Michael REALLY put himself out there like that? I don't want to see my MJ friends getting burnt yet again. Please please I beg you not to take this as being genuine - please.

The thought that this is yet another scumbag playing with our emotions makes me very Mad

Remember, we are rich pickings for people to play around with.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 am

yspadda wrote:
Confused wrote:

I suggest you read the beginning of the thread. I can't do it for you.

I know you can't..that is why I already did but besides you making a reference to Zombieland being released and thinking MJ would've enjoyed it...what else is is the connection between Zombieland and MJ? And please be friendly..we're alle here to find the truth. There is no reason to be harsh or just assume things.
Pretty interesting though that the person on IMDB mentioned Michael Jackson.

Last edited by Confused on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 am

DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:and look on the wall of group is another message from Michael Jacks
Michael Jacks Hello all, There are those who believe and those who do not I'm afraid your in for the surprise of your life yes Lina the 25th, at that time I will be going to the press and lina I would just love to just do it, but there is a reason behind all of this. I'm meeting with the media on the 25th. for those who have been on my page I deleted all info for very good reasons also I will not be taking anymore messages on my site you will all hear from me on that date. for those whom I have talked with about the 25th I have your names and info you will be contacted....Michael Joseph Jackson

...weirdi hope there's not somebody who enjoy giving us false hopes. 🇳🇴It'd be really wonderful if it's true and he's really our beloved Mike. cheers Twisted Evil
OH MY GOODNESS- Where is all of this coming from? Someone needs to ask "Cassandra" and see if we can get an answer. Also what about "his" youtube account? I don't want to get my hopes up but I hope its true. And I honestly don't know why he would reach out to FB. Maybe twitter is next, or youtube.

yspadda wrote:A comment on the IMDB site from a guy who watched the movie :
"The biggest moment of the film has to be the mystery cameo. I'm glad I didn't know who it was and I won't spoil it for anyone else." WHO ?
What?

Wildy wrote:Ok, I think we need to wait for the Janet Jackson interview first, don't you think?

Oh my goodness, YES! I totally forgot about that for a second.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:39 am

I always heard it was November 26th (ON Thanksgiving) that something was going to happen. What? I don't know. May not even happen now.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:41 am

illusionist wrote:I always heard it was November 26th (ON Thanksgiving) that something was going to happen. What? I don't know. May not even happen now.

26th? Huh?!
Where did you here that? michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_eek
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am

Well, for me, I just don't know. I mean, I felt that would be way too soon for him to do something like that so I'm just takin' this w/ a grain a salt for right now.
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:56 am

dunno
dunno

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

im still kinda confused with the whole relation to MJ thing
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 pm

dunno wrote:About Zombieland:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijgFZA5QPAE

Thank you for this link, I'll check it out.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 pm

It would be great if that's true, but I have my doubts.

Zombieland will be released on nov. 25th?? Cool, I want to see that movie I looove Zombie_mpovies Very Happy

But what mystery cameo has been talked about? Cause I want to keep an eye on that, when I see that movie
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:29 pm

MJsAngelEyes1987 wrote:Well, for me, I just don't know. I mean, I felt that would be way too soon for him to do something like that so I'm just takin' this w/ a grain a salt for right now.

yeah me too, but who knows he could have planned this really far in advance
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 pm

I don't believe this BS...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 pm

If Michael was to make a comback. I doubt it would be before the investigation is over . I think people have to be exposed if Michael's life was threaten and Michael had to do this to expose all those who may have wanted to hurt him. Arrests have to be made first other wise it was all for nothing. JMO
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Pfffffff I am so confused but I think it is BS.....
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 pm

WELL, HEY! I DO BELIEVE HE WILL MAKE A COMEBACK, BUT IN HIS OWN TIMING.. HE DID IT IN GHOSTS, AND HE DID IT IN MOONWALKER... Maybe we need to be the ones to bring him out, he would do it, for us.. if our will is strong enough, and if that's where his heart lies, to come back. If not? Then I am still happy, and I accept that, as well.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:45 pm

He comes back if/when he's ready for it, not sooner!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:46 pm

mjgirl86 wrote: WELL, HEY! I DO BELIEVE HE WILL MAKE A COMEBACK, BUT IN HIS OWN TIMING.. HE DID IT IN GHOSTS, AND HE DID IT IN MOONWALKER... Maybe we need to be the ones to bring him out, he would do it, for us.. if our will is strong enough, and if that's where his heart lies, to come back. If not? Then I am still happy, and I accept that, as well.

You're right hun! michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Herz He IS coming back! Absolutely. But when his time is ready. We just has to be patient. Like he said in the movie Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:50 pm

sorry about this i need to say Kuki I michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Herz you sig picture!!

its so wrong but sooooo right!!! hahahaha michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_wink
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 pm

lisap27 wrote:sorry about this i need to say Kuki I michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Herz you sig picture!!

its so wrong but sooooo right!!! hahahaha michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_wink

michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Lol michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Lol
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Its January 25th 2010 that you have to watch for... 7 months after June 25th
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by xirisjex Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 pm

MissPeppers wrote:Its January 25th 2010 that you have to watch for... 7 months after June 25th

Why do you think that?
I think TNZ was implying that aswell... michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_scratch
xirisjex
xirisjex

Aantal berichten : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by YBR_2010 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Don't expect him to come back on November 25th, this is WAY later.
YBR_2010
YBR_2010

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:41 pm

I just hope we don't lose a lot of people as time passes. Many might start to think, he's not going to show... he must be gone. But that is false. November 25th does seem entirely too soon, though.

Give it time. A LOT more time.

@ MissPeppers.

What do you mean by that? Why 7 months after June 25th?? michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_scratch
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm

this is so fake. seriously, why would Michael have a FB with a picture that ANYONE can get on the internet? you would tihnk his default would be more personal. you would think he would use a fake name. but overall, you would think he isn't getting anyone's hopes up over the internet. it's someone playing a cruel joke. i feel bad for those who actually believe this. guys, it's FACEBOOK. it's the INTERNET. i don't mean to offend anyone...but be realistic, please.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Sorry but I just cannot see him coming back. I am trying to convince myself otherwise but my realistic streak is coming out. I think if he returned it would be the worst thing he ever did and he would be skinned alive. The hate he had before would have been like a rehearsal.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Sorry but I just cannot see him coming back. I am trying to convince myself otherwise but my realistic streak is coming out. I think if he returned it would be the worst thing he ever did and he would be skinned alive. The hate he had before would have been like a rehearsal.

I tend to agree with you, I have always felt that there wouldn't be a comeback. I still think this was a way to a different life out of the public eye. Just my opinion.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Sorry but I just cannot see him coming back. I am trying to convince myself otherwise but my realistic streak is coming out. I think if he returned it would be the worst thing he ever did and he would be skinned alive. The hate he had before would have been like a rehearsal.

i hate 2 say this but i agree!! (not to you harleyblond)

dispite us all doing this investigation etc..

i belive he is alive!! ok 90% he is 10% he's not!! Sad

but i don't think where ever gonna know!! might sound gloomy and things but this is how i feel..

although i like trying to find that he is alive an just settled with his own little family!! (him an the kiddies)
just enjoyin life!! what he has missed out on!! i still feel there is no COMEBACK!!

he has retired as the performer.. etc etc.. an he's just gonna live his life!!
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Kuki wrote:Pfffffff I am so confused but I think it is BS.....
what means BS ? Embarassed sorry but english is not my language. Very Happy
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Where are the MODs?

This member has clearly violated some rules by cleverly placing her face in photos and making it appear that she and MJ have a "thing" for each other.

Why didnt I think of that FIRST? michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Lol

q0txciityl0ve wrote:this is so fake. seriously, why would Michael have a FB with a picture that ANYONE can get on the internet? you would tihnk his default would be more personal. you would think he would use a fake name. but overall, you would think he isn't getting anyone's hopes up over the internet. it's someone playing a cruel joke. i feel bad for those who actually believe this. guys, it's FACEBOOK. it's the INTERNET. i don't mean to offend anyone...but be realistic, please.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 pm

MJGIRL18 wrote:THIS IS FROM

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=396

Message From Michael via FB

michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_post_targetby Mj'sWendy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 am

Today I received a message from the group MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE.....OPEN YOUR EYES.
I don't know what to make of this but I am thinking that 25 Nov is thanksgiving in the USA is that right?
The sender might be a member here but I am not sure.

Subject: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Hello fans,
Here is Michael's message :

On
the 25th day of November, I will be facing the public through the media
I'll be on every broadcasting system all over the world. Please check
times available in your area. Michael Joseph Jackson... I'm coming out!

Keep the faith forever for MJJ

God bless you!

L.O.V.E

Could
this be all BS???? I can't imagine Michael would come out globally to
be crucified by his critics and haters. What do you all think about
this??

Yeah I read that earlier. I don't think it's true. Now, that doesn't mean I won't be watching the news Nov. 25th just to check it out...lol. But I think it's probably a bunch of BS. michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Where are the MODs?

This member has clearly violated some rules by cleverly placing her face in photos and making it appear that she and MJ have a "thing" for each other.

Why didnt I think of that FIRST? michaels message on fb - Message From Michael via FB - Page 2 Lol

q0txciityl0ve wrote:this is so fake. seriously, why would Michael have a FB with a picture that ANYONE can get on the internet? you would tihnk his default would be more personal. you would think he would use a fake name. but overall, you would think he isn't getting anyone's hopes up over the internet. it's someone playing a cruel joke. i feel bad for those who actually believe this. guys, it's FACEBOOK. it's the INTERNET. i don't mean to offend anyone...but be realistic, please.

lol!
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum