Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+47
ILuvUMoreMJ
LiberianGgirl
Loree
Sweet1
fa
tyffanny
nellyka7
JustJamiee
q0txciityl0ve
hesouttamylife
Harleyblonde
ONESTEPCLOSER
looking4truth
MissPeppers
Pollyanna
mjgirl86
CantStopLovingU
ex_lurker
Daitona
dexember
StripedFeline
BillieJean1981
dyanne
p92gr33n5
SPAKKLE29FUL
EternalMichael
Truth_or_Dare
texasbornandraised
onemorechance
mariza
MJmylife90
Ms. Wendy
Butterfly J
Eva R
lonelynation
DawnMarie1121
amy
NYMoonwalker
mjlovebug
Christiana
Kuki
Melzy777
MJonMyMind
speechlessornot
cinderella
EarthAngel90
Debbie Zebua
51 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post by MissPeppers Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Hang on... all i see is MJ walking alongside a woman. She is holding onto his arm. Thats all... could she just be a friend??

In the Uncut Bashir docu you see Karen Faye all over MJ when he is sitting on the floor for one take but she has always denied a relationship.

Maybe women just liked holding onto MJ... i mean they arent even holding hands. SHE is LINKING ARMS with HIM.... and his body language doesnt seem to be going her way to me.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Empty Re: OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post by looking4truth Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Go head playa. Go! She's a cutie. I always knew he had it in him.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

MissPeppers wrote:Hang on... all i see is MJ walking alongside a woman. She is holding onto his arm. Thats all... could she just be a friend??

In the Uncut Bashir docu you see Karen Faye all over MJ when he is sitting on the floor for one take but she has always denied a relationship.

Maybe women just liked holding onto MJ... i mean they arent even holding hands. SHE is LINKING ARMS with HIM.... and his body language doesnt seem to be going her way to me.

Exactly!! Agree 100%.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Don't like to sound bitchy but in the first photo her boobs look as fake as LaToya's!

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:01 pm

MissPeppers wrote:Hang on... all i see is MJ walking alongside a woman. She is holding onto his arm. Thats all... could she just be a friend??

I'm sorry but lol @ this comment. Can you imagine him clinging onto her? That would be a bit weird. I doubt this woman was a serious girlfriend, just a nice friend to have around when he is lonely. Or she could be a girlfriend and if so, good for him. I don't get why people are analyzing over this. He probably had many women and he deserves each and every one of them if you ask me. lol
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Don't like to sound bitchy but in the first photo her boobs look as fake as LaToya's!

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol

At first glance, I thought she WAS LaToya. LMFAO Smile.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Yeah, yeah, I'm happy for him too, but....the burning question remains...ssssh it's a secret Wink
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 pm

she looks pretty. BUT STILL...i wonder if they lasted long or is it was just for the moment, as it said "girlfriend at the moment." i hope she made him happy & not betrayed him...

i wish i had a chance with him... Sad
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Daitona wrote:Don't worry:-)))It's a double:-))))The hand is different to Michaels.....I saw Pics and one Double had the same Hand,with short fingers:-)))

AMEN to that OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Well, who-ever she is .. she hasnt jumped on the MJ bandwagon and used it for publicity and opened facebook accounts and twitters and all that like the rest of them. Thats good.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:36 pm

OH...U make me smile again miss peppers OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_smile
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm

onemorechance wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
amy wrote:first pic looks photoshoped

i thought so too, until i saw the 2nd pic
he's holding her hand
and....errrr...it doesn't look photoshoped to me OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_cry

i dont know when/where was this pic taken. my friend gave it to me.
she said its from some1 who made comment on Karen Faye's photo album
in either twitter or fb. so i guess its not photoshoped OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_cry OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_cry OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_cry i mean,
why would KF keep photoshoped pics on her album. but that red shirt really
rings the bell. can someone check the bashit interview again ? a couple of
minutes b4 the YOOOHOOO part (he's going to buy some really expensive paintings and stuff) MJ was talking to bashit. the conversation is
about bashit ask him if he likes to buy jewel and if he is going to buy one
for his gf now, blah blah blah...i posted it previously. but just look at the
store door. i think it's the same door there. and the same red shirt too !
if yes then this pics are photoshoped (YAY !!!) and probably that KF account on
either twitter/my space is also fake (but i dont care obut this one, really. LOL).

i'm burning with jealousy now OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_redface but i'm still @ the office.
the video of the bashit interview is at home
somebody...pweeezeee...
check it out
or i'll be working w/ my tears rolling down like river jordan

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol

First I thought the pics were taken yesterday or something. I almost fell off my chair. OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_eek

MEEE TOO!!!
I was like WTF!!!!! xD
I hope he got some Wink before they broke up.
...IF they broke up..
Rolling Eyes
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 pm

still curious though..
why on heaven's name did Karen Faye put these pic on her twitter/fb ?
to make ME mad ?? OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_lol
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:51 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:I remember the Bashir interview when he asks Mike about buying jewelry. He said IF THERE IS A GIRL I LIKE AT THE MOMENT - When Bashir asked him if there was he said NO, but if there was he would buy her jewelry.
Yeah that's what I remember too.

texasbornandraised wrote:Michael was in Houston on business, to meet with one of his attorneys on a music contract issue and the girl is Monique. But I don't know who she is exactlly. This was taken July 27.2004. But it was stated that Michael was in a long term relationship but everyone is said they will leave it up to her to come forward herself if she wants to talk about it. The way I see it after all the trash and pain he went through, Michael deserves some happiness and love.
Yeah, I remember reading that also. Let's hope she is with him, thats why she can't come out.
BillieJean1981 wrote:quot;]Back to Bashir: Michael also said that he hasn't found the right girl yet (which could've been part of the plan to hide his relationship of course...) & that B*TCH Bashir kind of made fun of him laughing & saying something like: That's ok! You're just 45 yet! Something around those line lines. So funny! OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
LOL. I think he says, "That's okay you're still a young boy." haha!

MissPeppers wrote: In the Uncut Bashir docu you see Karen Faye all over MJ when he is sitting on the floor for one take but she has always denied a relationship.
Where did you see the uncut version?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollyanna Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Could she be the one at the memorial sitting by the hat man
Pollyanna
Pollyanna

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Pollyanna wrote:Could she be the one at the memorial sitting by the hat man

ohh.. good point!
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:37 pm

They say somewhere that she was a friend of one of the Jackson (i think Randy..) but she was not MJ girlfriend Smile
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 pm

If he is happy I am happy too.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:57 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:I remember the Bashir interview when he asks Mike about buying jewelry. He said IF THERE IS A GIRL I LIKE AT THE MOMENT - When Bashir asked him if there was he said NO, but if there was he would buy her jewelry.

texasbornandraised wrote:Michael was in Houston on business, to meet with one of his attorneys on a music contract issue and the girl is Monique. But I don't know who she is exactlly. This was taken July 27.2004. But it was stated that Michael was in a long term relationship but everyone is said they will leave it up to her to come forward herself if she wants to talk about it. The way I see it after all the trash and pain he went through, Michael deserves some happiness and love.
Yeah, I remember reading that also. Let's hope she is with him, thats why she can't come out.
BillieJean1981 wrote:quot;]Back to Bashir: Michael also said that he hasn't found the right girl yet (which could've been part of the plan to hide his relationship of course...) & that B*TCH Bashir kind of made fun of him laughing & saying something like: That's ok! You're just 45 yet! Something around those line lines. So funny! OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

MissPeppers wrote: In the Uncut Bashir docu you see Karen Faye all over MJ when he is sitting on the floor for one take but she has always denied a relationship.

i saw it too
it's the other show made after LIVING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON
it's called THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO SEE
it's on youtube. michael looked gorgeous with Karen sat next to him.
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:01 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
Pollyanna wrote:Could she be the one at the memorial sitting by the hat man

ohh.. good point!

i just saw the video again
That woman at the memorial is blonde and look so much taller IMO
She has Brooke Shield figure (not saying she's Brooke)
and most of all, her boobs are much smaller OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_surprised
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:03 pm

tyffanny wrote:They say somewhere that she was a friend of one of the Jackson (i think Randy..) but she was not MJ girlfriend OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_smile

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_bounce OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_bounce OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_bounce amen !
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:27 pm

I have to agree! No Thank You! Keep the Faith!

lonelynation wrote:
I would never want to be described that way by any guy- Michael included.

I'll second that.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 pm

onemorechance wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
amy wrote:first pic looks photoshoped

i thought so too, until i saw the 2nd pic
he's holding her hand
and....errrr...it doesn't look photoshoped to me OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_cry

i dont know when/where was this pic taken. my friend gave it to me.
she said its from some1 who made comment on Karen Faye's photo album
in either twitter or fb. so i guess its not photoshoped OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_cry OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_cry OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_cry i mean,
why would KF keep photoshoped pics on her album. but that red shirt really
rings the bell. can someone check the bashit interview again ? a couple of
minutes b4 the YOOOHOOO part (he's going to buy some really expensive paintings and stuff) MJ was talking to bashit. the conversation is
about bashit ask him if he likes to buy jewel and if he is going to buy one
for his gf now, blah blah blah...i posted it previously. but just look at the
store door. i think it's the same door there. and the same red shirt too !
if yes then this pics are photoshoped (YAY !!!) and probably that KF account on
either twitter/my space is also fake (but i dont care obut this one, really. LOL).

i'm burning with jealousy now OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_redface but i'm still @ the office.
the video of the bashit interview is at home
somebody...pweeezeee...
check it out
or i'll be working w/ my tears rolling down like river jordan

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Lol

Debbie dear, don't be sad!!! He has the right to have someone. Of course we are jelous, but men need women OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_rabbit OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_sunny
First I thought the pics were taken yesterday or something. I almost fell off my chair. OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_eek

I thought that too
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGgirl Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Girls, keep the faith. I don't think that's Mike's gf. Maybe she's just a friend and we're doing that so much bigger than it really is!!! And just because she's holding onto his arm doesn't mean she's in love with him!!!!!
I like to walk holding my best friend's arm!!!(Julian) and you know what?? EVERYBODY THINK WE'RE IN LOVE OF EACH OTHER!!! We have to make clear to everybody that we're not dating. So I think that's what happened here. They're just friends girls, but keep the faith with Michael (Me too, so take me as a rival), maybe someday....
Love You Michael
From the bottom of my heart. OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Herz
LiberianGgirl
LiberianGgirl

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:15 am

Monique is apparently a friend of Randy's. If MJ had a girlfriend he most likely wouldn't be parading her around at a public mall. Knowing how he likes to create speculation though, he probably didn't mind having an attractive woman hanging on his arm. Laughing

I don't believe MJ was a player at all. If you listen to the Glenda tapes he just sounded like he desperately wanted to be in love. I love you I've heard his friends say he was extremely picky...maybe to a fault...not that he has any of those. Wink

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean1981 Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:47 am

nellyka7 wrote:

I never really got to see the original O-tone interview but the translated one!
BillieJean1981
BillieJean1981

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:51 am

I am happy if he is happy you cant get jelous he has a life
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:34 pm

The pic isnt from the Bashit documentary as MJs shirt looks different, more shiny and he wasnt wearing a necklace in that one.

Whoever she is i am glad she hasnt sold out and sold her story... that means she has integrity.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:48 pm

mumof3 i agree i think we are acting like the tabloids here we are not letting him have a private life SHAME ON US
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:55 pm

LOL...I agree.that is pretty close to being described as some man's booty call woman. Uh..no thank you...

DawnMarie1121 wrote:Well, if she's being described by Michael as his "girlfriend of the moment" I think we needn't feel too much jealousy. I would never want to be described that way by any guy- Michael included.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:58 pm

She is a friend of Randy's, Michael's brother, her name begins with a M and I heard it was just a stunt. That's all. I think...
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Hmmm... an attorney based out of Houston...a doctor (Conrad Murray) based out of Houston...hmmm

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 pm

LOL.. I wonder if she was aware of that.

Daitona wrote:Don't worry:-)))It's a double:-))))The hand is different to Michaels.....I saw Pics and one Double had the same Hand,with short fingers:-)))
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by serendipity Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Hmmm...I'm happy to see MJ enjoying the company of a woman he loves...wonder where that girl is right now... OOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 2 Icon_wink
serendipity
serendipity
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum