Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed

+27
marsheliamorgan
MJsSuperflyPYT
infinitylady
Wildy
hesouttamylife
city.gal1
lisap27
me0101
KNOWhesALIVE
Ibelieve8
raluka
jenn77
KPNUTS
Gema
superflysister81
SPAKKLE29FUL
GirlSaturday
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Missyb007
SearchingForTruths
Harleyblonde
Secret Dove
mjgirl86
xirisjex
Confused
kdkennedy74
ILuvUMoreMJ
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Empty Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 am

ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Empty Re: Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:31 am

I think we need to do our research on signs of lying and pay REALLY close attention to her interview tonight on ABC.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Empty Re: Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 am

I think that's a good idea! Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 am

Ok. Maybe it's just me and I'm seeing what I want to see. But she looks like she's acting. You know the way people act in soap operas. Looking away..acting like she's thinking about it all. I've seen quite some interviews of her and she seems totally different in this one. She's also lifting her eyebrows a lot and her mouth also. And at the end when she says that she wished Michael would answer that question Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Suspect
I can't wait to see this so I can see for myself if she is like this during the whole interview.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by xirisjex Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:05 am

This is not a smart thing for her to say..
I can see in the comments at TMZ that some people are already saying, well since he is an addict it's not the doctors fault..
Or is that maybe why she is saying it?
To lay the groundwork for the fact that Murray won't get arrested?

Edit: btw didn't someone here or on MJHD find out that propofol isn't addictive?
So why is she saying he was an addicted?
xirisjex
xirisjex

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:08 am

I really can't wait to see this.... I am anxious...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:14 am

Here's a link that I found that I found called: How to detect lies- body language, reactions, speech patterns- http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php

Hope this helps! Wink
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 am

She is most definetely acting because in other words if michael was in fact dead and the Jackson family knew of his addiction as she says they tried to intervene then it was not just the fault of Doc Murray, if he hadn't administered the drugs then MJ would have easily found another source of the drugs, he had allegedly been addicted long before Murray came on the scene. IF my Brother died of an overdose which all my family were aware of and unsucessfully intervened then I would myself be feeling guilty as am sure would other family members having failed to help. She is being very hypocritical saying they were aware and put all the blame on Murray. She would be feeling guilt having failed Michael. I think this gives us more clout in our belief that it IS a hoax as Janet has been to only one to seem to not to state BS. Now she is!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingForTruths Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am

xirisjex wrote:This is not a smart thing for her to say..
I can see in the comments at TMZ that some people are already saying, well since he is an addict it's not the doctors fault..

Edit: btw didn't someone here or on MJHD find out that propofol isn't addictive?

I don't know, but I do recall someone on MJHD back in the day stating that a doctor told them that Michael couldn't have died from the reported amounts given to him. Even with all the other supposed drugs.
SearchingForTruths
SearchingForTruths
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 am

Secret Dove wrote:Here's a link that I found that I found called: How to detect lies- body language, reactions, speech patterns- http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php

Hope this helps! Wink

Ahhh, cool! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cool Thanks! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 am

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php
maybe we should investigate all the video's using this link Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 am

I totally agree, I'm excited! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cheers
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 am

Harleyblonde wrote:She is most definetely acting because in other words if michael was in fact dead and the Jackson family knew of his addiction as she says they tried to intervene then it was not just the fault of Doc Murray, if he hadn't administered the drugs then MJ would have easily found another source of the drugs, he had allegedly been addicted long before Murray came on the scene. IF my Brother died of an overdose which all my family were aware of and unsucessfully intervened then I would myself be feeling guilty as am sure would other family members having failed to help. She is being very hypocritical saying they were aware and put all the blame on Murray. She would be feeling guilt having failed Michael. I think this gives us more clout in our belief that it IS a hoax as Janet has been to only one to seem to not to state BS. Now she is!!!

I agree with everything you said. Why put the blame of Murray if they supposedly tried to intervene? They're the ones that failed if Michael did die, which I don't believe he did! I also think that this gives us more clout in our belief that this is a hoax. Up till now Janet hasn't stated any BS, now it looks like she is!!! Thank you Janet! lol! Wink Very Happy
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 am

mjgirl86 wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:Here's a link that I found that I found called: How to detect lies- body language, reactions, speech patterns- http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php

Hope this helps! Wink

Ahhh, cool! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cool Thanks! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_razz

You're very welcome. Any time! Wink
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 am

SearchingForTruths wrote:
xirisjex wrote:This is not a smart thing for her to say..

I don't know, but I do recall someone on MJHD back in the day stating that a doctor told them that Michael couldn't have died from the reported amounts given to him. Even with all the other supposed drugs.

this is true.... If MJ was addicted he would need a hell of alot more drugs to achieve the same effect.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:43 am

If he was the addict they are trying to make him out to be then why were no drugs, legal or otherwise, found in his system when the last autopsy report came out?

I think she is acting as well. I seen a clip of her on Good Morning America this morning and it just didn't feel right to me.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 am

I noticed as well. Tonight's full interview should be interesting.
And the 2009 Oscar for Best Actress goes to... Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Lol

Confused wrote:Ok. Maybe it's just me and I'm seeing what I want to see. But she looks like she's acting. You know the way people act in soap operas. Looking away..acting like she's thinking about it all. I've seen quite some interviews of her and she seems totally different in this one. She's also lifting her eyebrows a lot and her mouth also. And at the end when she says that she wished Michael would answer that question Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Suspect
I can't wait to see this so I can see for myself if she is like this during the whole interview.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:47 am

i saw the clip notice how soft she spoke dramatic effect or what i speak like that when i want sympathy.and if he was an addict why the hell did daddy joe introduce him to doc murray in the first place please somebody tell me
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:16 am

Guys, I'm outside of the USA.

Please, can someone help me to find any site where I can watch the Janet interview in streaming tonight?

Smile
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 87
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 am

so am i
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 am

I think Janet talked from the heart, remembering the situation as it was.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 am

If that was a member of my family, I'd make damn sure they got clean, even if it meant being cruel to be kind.

I'm thinking of 'Trainspotting' here. Remember the scene where the main character is locked in a room cold turkey? Sometimes that is what needed.

Sounds like they didn't try very hard to me....unless she isn't telling the truth.
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 am

HELLO JANET IS AN ACTRESS
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:49 am

This is another link to explain how to tell if someone is lying, it explain's it differently, so maybe we could refer to both links to determine how the jackson clan are doing in the interviews they are giving. Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_king

http://www.viewzone.com/liar.html
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:53 am

I had the same feeling that she was acting when I first saw her. The way she looked down, like confused, like she couldn't focus or didn't want to remember. I'm glad that I'm not the only one think like this.
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:00 am

Whe one looks down like that is clearly remembering from a sense.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:02 am

Look, it is hard to force someone you love to get clean no matter how much you want it you have this normal human reaction of "what if I fail, then I will never know again what is going on with my brother"

Long story short, my brother was a cocaine addict and this went on for years and I remember it was that bad he's occationnally get his hydro cut off cause all his money was going towards drugs and my sister and I would go out and het him food that did not need to be refrigerated just to make sure he had a least something. It was pretty bad, he got into few major violent fights as well gosh I remember him getting his head split open with an axe once, another time some guys busted into his place and grabed him out of his sleep and gave him a hell of a good goin over he fled his place without shoes or a coat bleeding all over his face to get help and it was freezing out winters are very cold here -30 degress celcius a lot of nights. Anyway, he got really frightened for his life a few years after that after some dealers wanted him dead and so he got clean on his own. Yé!! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_biggrin

Anyway all this, I babble a lot dont I lol, to tell you all unless you've went through it, it's hard to know how you would react. Some people are stronger than others I guess. So if it is true he had an addiction and the family failed to get him clean we cant judge unless we were behind closed doors with them.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:02 am

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I absolutely love learning about things like this.
And ..yes...I will probably test these theories on a few people that I know. Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Lol

jenn77 wrote:This is another link to explain how to tell if someone is lying, it explain's it differently, so maybe we could refer to both links to determine how the jackson clan are doing in the interviews they are giving. Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_king

http://www.viewzone.com/liar.html
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 am

Does hydro = heat or electricity? BTW- do not laugh at my question.. Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_wink

jenn77 wrote:Look, it is hard to force someone you love to get clean no matter how much you want it you have this normal human reaction of "what if I fail, then I will never know again what is going on with my brother"

Long story short, my brother was a cocaine addict and this went on for years and I remember it was that bad he's occationnally get his hydro cut off cause all his money was going towards drugs and my sister and I would go out and het him food that did not need to be refrigerated just to make sure he had a least something. It was pretty bad, he got into few major violent fights as well gosh I remember him getting his head split open with an axe once, another time some guys busted into his place and grabed him out of his sleep and gave him a hell of a good goin over he fled his place without shoes or a coat bleeding all over his face to get help and it was freezing out winters are very cold here -30 degress celcius a lot of nights. Anyway, he got really frightened for his life a few years after that after some dealers wanted him dead and so he got clean on his own. Yé!! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_biggrin

Anyway all this, I babble a lot dont I lol, to tell you all unless you've went through it, it's hard to know how you would react. Some people are stronger than others I guess. So if it is true he had an addiction and the family failed to get him clean we cant judge unless we were behind closed doors with them.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:11 am

yes I did mean heat and electriciy, I'm not laughing! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_neutral
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 am

jenn77 wrote:Look, it is hard to force someone you love to get clean no matter how much you want it you have this normal human reaction of "what if I fail, then I will never know again what is going on with my brother"

I have gone thru it. I am a recovering alcoholic/drug addict and no one can help the addict unless they want help...you cannot force someone to get clean. It doesnt work that way..

Im gonna get personal here.

My family cut me off. I lost my job, my apartment, my car, my friends. I had NO ONE. I went theu DT's more then once. Even thought my family was being murdered in the next room and I flew out of the house and fell flat on my face I ALMOST shoved my nose into my brain. I had two very swollem, very black eyes, I bite a hole through my bottom lip. I stopped my period, had dehydration blisters EVERYWHERE, had horrible skin...looked like death warmed over.

Did that work? Did that make me get help? Nope.

I had to almost die and get a message from God, to pull me up out of my hole.

An addict will not recover unless he wants it..

IF MJ was an addict, and thats a bif IF, he first needed to admit to himself that he was powerless and realise he had a problem. He then HIMSELF could have called someone for help.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

I have gone thru it. I am a recovering alcoholic/drug addict and no one can help the addict unless they want help...you cannot force someone to get clean. It doesnt work that way..

My family cut me off. I lost my job, my apartment, my car, my friends. I had NO ONE. I went theu DT's more then once. Even thought my family was being murdered in the next room and I flew out of the house and fell flat on my face I ALMOST shoved my nose into my brain. I had two very swollem, very black eyes, I bite a hole through my bottom lip. I stopped my period, had dehydration blisters EVERYWHERE, had horrible skin...looked like death warmed over.

IF MJ was an addict, and thats a bif IF, he first needed to admit to himself that he was powerless and realise he had a problem. He then HIMSELF could have called someone for help.

Jacksonologist... Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 am

JENN77 ,im sorry for you it must have been a difficult time for you and your family ,i have known plenty of drug addicts,and they are the only ones who can help themselves, but prescription meds are slightly a slighlty different addiction i know plenty of those as well i hope you dont think i am being rude cos really i am not
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 am

Thanks for sharing.
Hopefully your story will help another person who is or knows someone who is in this type of situation.

I am so proud of you.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:23 am

mjgirl86 wrote:

Jacksonologist... Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_sad

Its true. But Im good now!! Dont be sad for me!! Im alive arent I? LOL..I celebrated 9 yrs sober October 28th!!

Seriously....its a rough time...I didnt see any sign of trouble in MJ in the movie...that does NOT mean he didnt have a problem though...addicts are deceitful and very good at lying....he may be covering it up really good.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 am

True, very true, and I happy for the many years you have been sober!! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cheers Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cheers Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cheers Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cheers Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cheers
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 am

happy being sober
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:29 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Thanks for sharing.
Hopefully your story will help another person who is or knows someone who is in this type of situation.

I am so proud of you.

awww thanks! ***hugs***
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:29 am

I have been around a few drug addicts, and even had some problems myself, but IF MJ was a drug addict he would've been a really good liar and could easily cover it up. We've all seen when he's had some little issues.. We remember the day he went to court in his PJs and had to be carried in by body guards? Anyway.. if he was SUCH an addict and his family was SOOO worried about him, what about the kids? Wouldn't you take them away? and his kids are plenty old enough to know what's going on... so wouldn't they ask for help? I can't imagine Michael letting Prince or Paris see him like that and he spent so much time with them.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:32 am

Ok...back to MJ............interventions sometimes work. Again the addict has to understand there is something wrong and WANT the help that is being offered to them. They may agree to go to rehab, but sometimes they just go with the flow and the second they are released...they are doping drugs on the drive home.

Its all about the addict. The family WILL feel guilty if an addict dies, but they tried to help.

Although I do remember one of the brothers or sisters saying they werent even allowed to TALK to MJ on the phone, let alone get to his front doors. So maybe MJ's people were keeping him away from them purposely so they could keep him drugged up......I dont know.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 am

Ibelieve8 wrote:I have been around a few drug addicts, and even had some problems myself, but IF MJ was a drug addict he would've been a really good liar and could easily cover it up. We've all seen when he's had some little issues.. We remember the day he went to court in his PJs and had to be carried in by body guards? Anyway.. if he was SUCH an addict and his family was SOOO worried about him, what about the kids? Wouldn't you take them away? and his kids are plenty old enough to know what's going on... so wouldn't they ask for help? I can't imagine Michael letting Prince or Paris see him like that and he spent so much time with them.

Thats what Im saying....I didnt see an addict on that stage in the movie at all. However I dont think MJ was the kind of addict, if he was one at all, to do drugs constantly throughout the day....we wouldve seen some kind of evidence if he was looped 24 hours a day.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:37 am

yeah cos the kind of meds he was claimed to be taking, we would have seen some of the side effects surely
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:41 am

It is possible, but if it really was that bad wouldn't Michael manage to get some help when he was out like say ar Klein's office or at the rehearsals? If he was really being kept secluded like a priosionner and didn't like it I am sure he could have reached out to someone. And if those tapes where he calls this guy(I forget who) in the middle of the night to tell him he is scared, it would have been a perfect time to tell him he was being kept away from his family and friends.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:43 am

This also reminds me of the Morphine lyrics. He sings : it wont hurt, dont worry... stuff like that so maybe somehow the drugs were forced on him at first and then he really got addicted.... Kinda off topic I know just thought it was worth a mention here.

Go back to take a look at those lyrics and you will see what I mean
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 am

IDK, this just doesn't add up... I don't think Michael himself would not allow his family near him or the kids. So were the people around him preventing this? If so were they the ones constantly doping him up? again.. back to the kids.. they would've known. If they would have asked Michael to stop, I think he would've stopped. I think that for the most part, this drug addiction thing is just what they want us to believe.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:yeah cos the kind of meds he was claimed to be taking, we would have seen some of the side effects surely

I think MJ did take MEDICATION to help him sleep possibly, but personally I didnt see an addict in the movie.
Now I have seen some footage of him, like ibelieve has , where MJ looked a little off. There is also the videos of him narrating his home videos and in some areas he slurrs his words. THAT stuck out to me...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 am

Ibelieve8 wrote:IDK, this just doesn't add up... I don't think Michael himself would not allow his family near him or the kids. So were the people around him preventing this? If so were they the ones constantly doping him up? again.. back to the kids.. they would've known. If they would have asked Michael to stop, I think he would've stopped. I think that for the most part, this drug addiction thing is just what they want us to believe.

It could be just that. Usually I can spot an addict just by their mannerisms and speech and a few other things, but this is so hard to pinpoint!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am

i think they want us to think he was addicted for a reason ,
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:55 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:i think they want us to think he was addicted for a reason ,

What reason are you speaking of? The obvious, or another?
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 am

Its true. But Im good now!! Dont be sad for me!! Im alive arent I? LOL..I celebrated 9 yrs sober October 28th!!

@THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Tough story....

But i'm soooo glad you are allright and i don't know your personally, but damn i'm proud of you Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_cheers ...
And congrats with you beeing sober for 9 years and counting... Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_biggrin Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_biggrin Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed Icon_biggrin
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next