Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grace on the hoax??

+13
ILuvUMoreMJ
applehead79
SPAKKLE29FUL
Harleyblonde
SherLynn224
WanaBstartnSthn
Secret Dove
Missyb007
Kirsche
Happy Feet
EarthAngel90
JustJamiee
Whipy111
17 posters

Go down

Grace on the hoax?? Empty Grace on the hoax??

Post by Whipy111 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 pm

I know Michael fired her back back in Dec. and didn't want her anymore, but, I have heard stuff that the Jackson family don't like her and the kids too, I think, thats what I heard. Is she on the hoax too and why would she come back and be a nanny again if Michael fired her?
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Grace on the hoax?? Empty Re: Grace on the hoax??

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Good Question.
IDK if she's in on the hoax. But i'm sure if Michael didn't want her around the kids, they wouldn't be. I think they hired her again cause of course she's sort of like the mother they never had. She's ALWAYS been there. Even before Prince was born.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm

She must be a part of it .. he hired her back of course ..... or pay off in a way to keep her mouth shut .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:28 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:She must be a part of it .. he hired her back of course ..... or pay off in a way to keep her mouth shut .....

Yeahh that makes sense! She seems like one of those people who in the future just might get the urge to right a "TELL ALL" Book...
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:She must be a part of it .. he hired her back of course ..... or pay off in a way to keep her mouth shut .....

I was thinking that too and I was still thinking about it and thats why I asked.Smile
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 pm

I think anyone connected that close to his kids probably does know. Someone of Blankets age would not be able to keep this a complete secret. Things would slip, but the fact she is actively part of the kids lives probably does say something in terms of what she knows.

I've been thinking for awhile (haven't looked into it, just thinking) that maybe some of the people Michael fired within the few month before his supposed death were fired for a reason and are all part of it. Maybe to deter attention away from them so people wouldn't think they were part of this or knew anything when infact they do. Just a thought. Who knows!
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:29 am

Whipy111 wrote:

I was thinking that too and I was still thinking about it and thats why I asked.Smile

But was it really him who hired her back or was it the family after his "death"?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:21 pm

If he was alive, wouldn't the family respect his wishes not to bring Grace back?
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:31 pm

I've read on the internet once the story of Grace being obsessed by michael? lol Don;t know if we should believe that though.. maybe it's a cover up story to the "why he fired her" ..?
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Whipy111 wrote:If he was alive, wouldn't the family respect his wishes not to bring Grace back?

I would hope that they would. I don't understand why Michael fired her the end of last year then after his "death" she was brought back, fired again b/c the kids and Katherine didn't get along with her, or something like that and now she's back. If Michael didn't want her around his children, why would he allow her to be hired back(if he's alive)? We don't know if what we've herd is true, you can't believe everything you hear. Knowing the media, It could all be lies! scratch confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
Whipy111 wrote:If he was alive, wouldn't the family respect his wishes not to bring Grace back?

I would hope that they would. I don't understand why Michael fired her the end of last year then after his "death" she was brought back, fired again b/c the kids and Katherine didn't get along with her, or something like that and now she's back. If Michael didn't want her around his children, why would he allow her to be hired back(if he's alive)? We don't know if what we've herd is true, you can't believe everything you hear. Knowing the media, It could all be lies! Grace on the hoax?? Icon_scratch Grace on the hoax?? Confused

I know. there was an article saying Rebbie and Grace got into a physical fight over the kids. I don't know if that's more tabloid garbage or what..
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:59 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:

I would hope that they would. I don't understand why Michael fired her the end of last year then after his "death" she was brought back, fired again b/c the kids and Katherine didn't get along with her, or something like that and now she's back. If Michael didn't want her around his children, why would he allow her to be hired back(if he's alive)? We don't know if what we've herd is true, you can't believe everything you hear. Knowing the media, It could all be lies! Grace on the hoax?? Icon_scratch Grace on the hoax?? Confused

I know. there was an article saying Rebbie and Grace got into a physical fight over the kids. I don't know if that's more tabloid garbage or what..

I read that the kids don't like her at all and I was shocked beacause from what I read before that they wanted her back after his "death" and Katherine did and some of the family members want her out. Maybe its a temp thing.:/ I thought they loved her, maybe they saw a side of her and they aren't to keen on since they were babies. I could be wrong.
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Michael's kids were/are his life. If he is alive like we all believe, then there is no way on earth he'd allow her around his kids if he was concerned in any way or if what the media has reported is true. Remember the media reported that Grace said she used to pump Michael's stomach. She came forward and said that was all a lie and that she wouldn't even know how to do this. As much as there has been bad press regarding her, she has remained silent on all levels concerning her relationship with Michael and the children. She has'nt gone anywhere selling her story or creating a muck. She could make lots of $$$$ with those stories but she isn't.

Someone with such close contact (and Grace is the one seen in public with them more than anyone else) has to know what is going on. If there was really that much friction going on between her and the kids and Katherine, she would of been out the door ages ago. There's enough Jackson Adults and cousins to care for the kids so I don't think she's an issue.

Media just creating stories to sell their garbage.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Happy Feet wrote:Michael's kids were/are his life. If he is alive like we all believe, then there is no way on earth he'd allow her around his kids if he was concerned in any way or if what the media has reported is true. Remember the media reported that Grace said she used to pump Michael's stomach. She came forward and said that was all a lie and that she wouldn't even know how to do this. As much as there has been bad press regarding her, she has remained silent on all levels concerning her relationship with Michael and the children. She has'nt gone anywhere selling her story or creating a muck. She could make lots of $$$$ with those stories but she isn't.

Someone with such close contact (and Grace is the one seen in public with them more than anyone else) has to know what is going on. If there was really that much friction going on between her and the kids and Katherine, she would of been out the door ages ago. There's enough Jackson Adults and cousins to care for the kids so I don't think she's an issue.

Media just creating stories to sell their garbage.

Thats true. A lot of fans say that she is rotten and stuff and the media does make up stuff. I went on one board and said that she seems nice and loves those kids but the fans went down my thoart and said that she is mean and controling. Idk what to believe or read.
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SherLynn224 Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:25 pm

I think Grace is in on the hoax. She was with Liz and the kids on halloween when they all went on that outing. Grace on the hoax?? Confused
SherLynn224
SherLynn224

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27
Leeftijd : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:56 pm

I can't really see her being in on the hoax, I think there are very few people who are in on it, there are a few who worked closely in the home of MJ and where do you draw the line as to who is in on it? I could imagine after being sacked and then re-instated she would not be 100% safe to trust with a secret like that. I could be wrong but greed etc is a human trait and nature that unfortunately not many don't have.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:03 pm

why not grace we are all in on the hoax
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:06 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:why not grace we are all in on the hoax

Grace on the hoax?? Lol
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by applehead79 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 pm

TMZ posted an article today about the search warrant for Dr. Murray. They say that a detective questioned Grace too. When you go to this article they show the first and last name of Grace. They spell her last name wrong. Was it on purpose or something else? Grace on the hoax?? Icon_wink
applehead79
applehead79

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:17 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:why not grace we are all in on the hoax

I wish!!
If we were we would have all the answers and wouldn't need this forum. Would be a nice thought though.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:33 am

I think Grace would have to be in on the hoax since she's so close to the kids. I doubt Blanket could keep a secret like this, especially if she is like a mother to them. Plus, aren't we assuming MJ's with his children? She'd have to know if that's the case. I wish we knew why he fired her, but I'm assuming it was over him taking too much medication. She was extremely loyal to him until this last time he fired her, and then she went and spoke to that reporter Daphne Barak. She never did release the full interviews. I wonder why? Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 am

she has a twitter account, for those who don't know...don't know if it's real, but here it is: http://twitter.com/GraceSanyu
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:43 am

Funny the two pics she uses are the ones that are publicly available. Laughing I highly doubt it's real.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:48 am

I heard that the children called her immediately after the June 25 as they need her help. Maybe the Jacksons don't like her but she took care of the kids since the very beginning .I think that if the children hadn't liked her she wouldn't have still been with them .
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:03 am

I think she´s fake in Twitter.
She wrote 7hrs ago: Have any questions about the kids? Email me: amazing_grace101@rocketmail.com
Would real Grace really do that?
or :Thank you all for Following. Email me at amazing_grace101@rocketmail.com if you have any Questions.
Why should she give her e-mail adress and wanting to answer questions? What questions? Why?
She opened her Twitter account 23 hrs ago. Grace on the hoax?? Suspect FAKE! Grace on the hoax?? Icon_basketball
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeless Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 am

Does anybody know where Grace is living ? At the Jackson house with the kids ?
What is the part of Omer Bhatti in all of this ? He is allways around the children....see the youtube video's. Nearly every day there are new photos of the kids with Omer.
He went with the kids to the Karate Kids...but they have only classes untill the age of 17 ! Omer is very older...don't look so, but he must be....he is as big as Prince...wath does he make at the karate club ?
Where does he live ?
All in the Jackson house ? It's great, but so many empty rooms untill 25.06. ? The kids, there bodyguards, there nanny...Omer ?
Full house i think....
Hopeless
Hopeless

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:07 am

I definately think the twitter of hers is fake. She says I have met Michael jackson and that is it!! If it was genuine even if she was or wasn't in on the hoax she would mention the deep sorrow especially of his 3 children she is nanny to and would at least mention something endearing about Michael. To me these are not the words of a nanny whose children have lost their Father or who is in on the hoax of the children who supposedly lost their Father.
All the Trolls and fakers are crawling out from the gutters now!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum