Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen

2 posters

Go down

This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen Empty This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen

Post by angelshadow Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 pm

This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen Herz I am sorry, if it relevant for You is not, however, I must often remember.
I saw This is it four times and already with the first one sometimes hand did not fall to me clearly on irgentwas with the right arm / in order is!
Michael shakes the right arm and cramps on occasion the hand, one sees clearly Michael gesicht, besides is distorted, it looks thus as if Michael at this moment pains had!!!
I remember this this nurse (... Lee?) from one call spoke, Michael Probleme with his right body side had Hotly / Coldly (nervous system? Blood circulation disturbances?)

However, is sorry me I would like to hear with pleasure please theirs meinung, it acts to me very much blow to see he hurt had.

lots of love to you everything
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen Empty Re: This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen

Post by angelshadow Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:48 pm

I would like to say my English is dreadful, I know!
Please, forgive, I hope you understand me, nevertheless. This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen Icon_redface
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen Empty Re: This is it,es fiel mir etwas auf,hätte gerne Meinungen

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Hm... would he be shaking his right arm like this if he had problems with his nerves? Sure, it depends on what he had with it...

(Right now I have a prob with my right arm, something with the nerve, and I try not to move it too much because its hurtful..)
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum